'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111066 Jul 18, 2013
July 18, 2013
Obama Fails his People Again
By Lauri B. Regan

In March, 2011 Eric Holder testified before a congressional committee, feigning outrage at the insinuation that dropping voter intimidation charges against the New Black Panthers was racially motivated. After carefully distinguishing NBP voter intimidation in Philadelphia from the civil rights movement of the 1960s during which individuals "risked all for my people (emphasis added)," Holder pronounced:

I just want to assure, again, the American people that the allegations that somehow, someway, the Justice Department does things on the basis of race is simply false. It is simply false. Anybody who makes that contention is not telling the truth, is not familiar with the facts or has a political agenda. It is simply not true.

I will not take the time to delve into the apparent racially-biased determinations of the Holder Justice Department. It would be too easy to parse Holder's accusation that anyone paying attention over the past five years is either lying (like Holder and Obama), ignorant of the facts (again much like Holder and Obama), or motivated by politics (which Holder and Obama would never stoop to.)

But it is unquestionable that Obama and Holder's refusal to enforce ... MORE

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/obama_...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111067 Jul 18, 2013
A Musical Remembrance & Tribute

<3

On July 18th, 1966, Bobby Fuller was found dead in his car, parked in front of his Hollywood apartment. His body was beaten and a gasoline soaked rag was stuffed in his mouth The Los Angeles Police Deptartment called it a suicide.

Those who knew the 23 year old singer, knew better.

http://www.classicbands.com/MysteryofBobbyFul...

~ I Fought The Law ~

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#111068 Jul 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything happened as I said it would!
I said Romney would loose an "honest" race and he played "honest" so he lost, Scott Walker won, and won the recall. Republicans gained in the House and Senate.
And what did American workers gain by having Repubs in the Senate?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#111069 Jul 18, 2013
Trying some of the crazy woman's cut and paste. FauxNews said they have the right to lie. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
FOX appealed the case, and on February 14, 2003 the Florida Second District Court of Appeals unanimously overturned the settlement awarded to Akre. The Court held that Akre’s threat to report the station’s actions to the FCC did not deserve protection under Florida’s whistle blower statute, because Florida’s whistle blower law states that an employer must violate an adopted “law, rule, or regulation." In a stunningly narrow interpretation of FCC rules, the Florida Appeals court claimed that the FCC policy against falsification of the news does not rise to the level of a "law, rule, or regulation," it was simply a "policy." Therefore, it is up to the station whether or not it wants to report honestly.(Anybody surprised this happened in Florida?)

During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves. Fox attorneys did not dispute Akre’s claim that they pressured her to broadcast a false story, they simply maintained that it was their right to do so.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111070 Jul 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Trying some of the crazy woman's cut and paste. FauxNews said they have the right to lie. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
FOX appealed the case, and on February 14, 2003 the Florida Second District Court of Appeals unanimously overturned the settlement awarded to Akre. The Court held that Akre’s threat to report the station’s actions to the FCC did not deserve protection under Florida’s whistle blower statute, because Florida’s whistle blower law states that an employer must violate an adopted “law, rule, or regulation." In a stunningly narrow interpretation of FCC rules, the Florida Appeals court claimed that the FCC policy against falsification of the news does not rise to the level of a "law, rule, or regulation," it was simply a "policy." Therefore, it is up to the station whether or not it wants to report honestly.(Anybody surprised this happened in Florida?)
During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves. Fox attorneys did not dispute Akre’s claim that they pressured her to broadcast a false story, they simply maintained that it was their right to do so.
Your "spin" on what Fox lawyers asserted their intentions were...is lame but why don't you give us your spin on the more recent NBC splicing of GZ's 911 call so as to make people believe GZ was a racist before the trial? Did you forget about that one? Shhhh...things of which nutjob ObaMORONS are not allowed to speak about!

Don't you get tired of spewing crazy crap and getting put in your place (the dunce corner) each and every time you post? Is your life that pathetic that you come back for an ass whipping on topix just to remind yourself that you are alive?

Poor little guy.
WOW

United States

#111071 Jul 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "spin" on what Fox lawyers asserted their intentions were...is lame but why don't you give us your spin on the more recent NBC splicing of GZ's 911 call so as to make people believe GZ was a racist before the trial? Did you forget about that one? Shhhh...things of which nutjob ObaMORONS are not allowed to speak about!
Don't you get tired of spewing crazy crap and getting put in your place (the dunce corner) each and every time you post? Is your life that pathetic that you come back for an ass whipping on topix just to remind yourself that you are alive?
Poor little guy.
He does, he keeps coping and pasting the same old thing time and time again about the senate republicans blocking the presidents #1 item on his to do list.
And I keep asking him why the presidents job czar keeps sending divisions within his corp over to china and laying off workers here in the US
Still no reply.
TVnews

AOL

#111072 Jul 18, 2013

TBN's false prophets EXPOSED ---$---

http://youtu.be/Ci7nCdbaM0M

Haha

Columbus, IN

#111073 Jul 18, 2013
I love bbc
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#111074 Jul 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>And what did American workers gain by having Repubs in the Senate?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Now the Democrats control the Senate. Therefore when the House (Republicans) pass anything, nothing is even presented to the Senate. So when the Senate passes something the Republicans naturally resent the attitude of the Democrats and table it. HOWEVER , the Democrats have controlled both Houses and did nothing but pass the Obama Health Care that is so troubled it can not even be enacted when they had total control.

The Republicans have no power in the Senate and can do nothing. Why do you want them to? They are opposed to about every thing The Senate ( Harry) proposes. Just take the so called illegal immigration Bill which wants amnesty first and then just promise to fix the Border some day. Votes are the reason, and we all know it. Putting additional people with no power to stop illegal coming in is another foolish thing and the promise to secure the bORDER HAS BEEN DONE SEVERAL TIMES AND NEVER ACCOMPLISHED.We also all know this ruse over and over.

So, while the Republicans have no power and have been that way for some years, why do you want to blame them for the lack of accomplishments of the Democrats?

Of course , the Conservative way is not the Democrats. Spending and blustering is , however. This administration has lied about most everything. Including the Health care of Obama. You can keep your insurance Policy you have , you can keep your Dr., it will not cost you as much(and we know it is more).Blah--blah-blah
Packy Smallwood

Oak Grove, KY

#111075 Jul 18, 2013
Why does this thread still exist, It got away from the senate debate long ago.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111076 Jul 18, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
He does, he keeps coping and pasting the same old thing time and time again about the senate republicans blocking the presidents #1 item on his to do list.
And I keep asking him why the presidents job czar keeps sending divisions within his corp over to china and laying off workers here in the US
Still no reply.
If we all held our breath waiting for the idiot to reply we would all be smurfs. lol He will reply, eventually, after he googles the hell out of his computer searching and digging for an answer that he likes.

He is pathetic but funny...at times. lol
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#111077 Jul 18, 2013
By now you all should have heard about the jobs and unemployment in Kentucky. Kentucky just went up above the national average in jobs lost.

Would any think the Obama logo(Kill Coal) have anything to do with it? Next thing will be the closing down of electric generating plants due to the high cost of production.

Guess Ky will join all the rest of the people on food stamps.

But the Democrats are all for the poor and the middle class!!!!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111078 Jul 18, 2013
There is a provision in Obamacrap, er Obamacare, that will fine hospitals for high re-admittance rates. Many doctors are quitting their private practice because Obamacare forces them to take more cuts (medicare and medicaid) and they can't sustain a private practice any longer. The doctors sign a contract with a hospital and get paid the same whether they treat 10 patients a day or 50 patients a day. When their shift is over they go home or play golf or do whatever they want because they are not on call any longer. Other contract doctors are on duty to handle whatever arises. Of course that's a win/win situation for the doctors but who can blame them for those decisions. The doctor is no longer liable for fines, monetary cuts for services and fines from the government. The hospital the doctor is under contract with is now responsible for those things.

If your doctor feels it necessary to re-admit you to the hospital for health reasons he will first have to seek approval from the hospital administrator. That will be the person responsible for keeping re-admittance rates low so as not to be fined by the government. People talked about death panels and the lefties laughed. When you have a hospital administrator making your health decisions based on a budget and fines by the government...your health is at risk. You know that. I know that. Doctors know that and the politicians know that.

There will be panels of bureaucrats making the decisions for hospitals based on a limited political budget and the number of patients being re-admitted and the dollar amount of fines being collected to add to the budget. These bureaucrats will be appointed rather than elected and no matter what they do...they can't be ousted from their appointment. Sounds like a deadly health decision for all of us.

In the UK they had to stop giving a certain pill to women with breast cancer because their panel of bureaucrats decided it wasn't in their budget even though they tax the hell out of their citizens so they can have "free" health care through the government. Canadian citizens flock to the US now for quality and timely health care. Their Prime Minister forced their health care crap on the citizens then came to the US for their personal medical procedures. Obamacare used Canada's social medicine law as an example to mold Obamacare into what it is today...law, not able to be implemented and a job killer.

Makes you wonder if this is what Obama ha in mind for the elderly who he says should be able to die with dignity. You can't re-admit them to the hospital so just put a pain patch on them and line them up orderly in the corner.

The sad part is that there will still be millions and millions of people unable to afford medical insurance even if Obamacare is ever implemented. I'm sure the fair and impartial agents at the IRS will take care of that problem. Ya think? lol
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111079 Jul 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
By now you all should have heard about the jobs and unemployment in Kentucky. Kentucky just went up above the national average in jobs lost.
Would any think the Obama logo(Kill Coal) have anything to do with it? Next thing will be the closing down of electric generating plants due to the high cost of production.
Obama and the democrats don't care if Ky goes under. They don't care if all of us hit the poverty level because of their policies. They don't need Ky's votes to make a difference. Until now! They are terrified that the Republicans will take a majority hold of the Senate and retain the majority in the House. They can't afford to let McConnell take over as Senate Speaker. Dirty Harry Reid has always led the way for Obama and the dems to do whatever they please and if the Republicans upset that apple cart...RuhRoh! How the hell would Obama be able to force the remainder of his agenda on the American people? Obama handed over power to the crooks Reid and Pelosi when he was first elected and he went to play golf while those two ran the show. We got forced Obamacare out of that Obama decision. If the tables are turned Obama will have to start doing his job. Wonder what will happen if Obama is forced to govern by the Constitution and actually do his job? lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111082 Jul 18, 2013
Obama: Health insurance rebate checks are in the mail

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/18/196984/...

Givin 'em *bait*...
Reeling 'em *back in*...

The 'lost sheep'...
that is

~-~
OZombies

United States

#111084 Jul 18, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Why not, Detroit filed for bankruptcy. Labor unions didn't get their way...!! You can't pay enough those crooks ...!! Try to tell that to liberals here, they will spin it no matter what...!!
OZombies

United States

#111086 Jul 18, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
It don't surprise me you would be attached to a device waiting for the Queen loon's updates while you troll all the topix threads. Myself, I like to have fun and I use my phone for calls and texts, not surfing the internet or trolling topix like you do. What is seeding around the pool? hahaha
I guarantee you I worry little about any of you circus clowns. Sure sounds like you miss Uncle Tabby. He is probably off with his hot young thing enjoying HIS retirement as I do. We are not the same poster. I have told you idiots I am female and retired from the DOD. Seems like you clowns are the ones receiving the crazy checks and probably sucking off the gov't more than anyone. You should wear a mask out while your seeding in the pool so those chemtrails don't do anymore damage to what few brain cells you have left. Leave us some laughs. I will be back tomorrow. You circus socks are a riot. Bunch of lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
Who the hell are you to tell me what I'm going to use my phone for, or how long I'm going to be here. I don't go on any other topix but this one. But, that's no business of yours even if I do. You don't support me, you're not my husband
so...STFU...DemoCRAP...!!
You want to brag that you have a life and no one else does, like I give a #$%& what you do...!!!!!!!
test

Milpitas, CA

#111087 Jul 18, 2013
test
test

Milpitas, CA

#111088 Jul 18, 2013
dfjsdojf
test

Milpitas, CA

#111089 Jul 18, 2013
fhfghf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i just saw big foot at booneheights 21 min gator 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 131,561
who voted for Mitch McConnel 1 hr voter 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 364
Devin Eubanks in Jail 1 hr wildcat 2
who knows carla davis? (Nov '12) 3 hr Yummy 53
3 sum 4 hr Lmao 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri Anonymous 48
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville