'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
OZombies

United States

#110785 Jul 17, 2013
The COCKROACHES just came out...!!
Good Night PATRIOTS...!!!!!!!

<3 !!
:-)!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110786 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
The COCKROACHES just came out...!!
Good Night PATRIOTS...!!!!!!!
<3 !!
:-)!!
And the biggest one scurries away. hahaha Guess your Queen Loon passed out. Goodnight TEABAGGER. Looks like a dunce ass instead of a clown face. Keep trying. haha

DITCH MITCH
Communist China

Conway, SC

#111046 Jul 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Blacks, Whites, Latinos and every other nation in United Stated should get out and hold hands around the country, tell our politicians ...you can't control us, you can't make division in this country any longer. United we stand. You can't keep good people down. Remember, all of you work for us...!!
Al 'jack**' Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Erick Holder, Obama, black caucus, you keep your own people down...!! Black people, tell your leaders, "YOU LET US DOWN". Entire government let us all down ...!!
They don't want us united. That might cause big problem for them.
What about Rove, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Beck you little Fox News licker?
RepubliCONS

Anonymous Proxy

#111048 Jul 18, 2013
Just can't wait until my partner and I get to make out in pubic. same sex marriage is great for us phaggs and you repukes just can't handle the fact that as discusting as we are we like molesting each other and we are gaining ground.

I love being a phagg, always have been one, always will.

PITCH MITCH! I love that man!
RepubliCONS

Anonymous Proxy

#111049 Jul 18, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>What about Rove, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Beck you little Fox News licker?
when you post about lickers I get excited. post some more fellow phagg.

PITCH MITCH! I love that man!
RepubliCONS

Anonymous Proxy

#111050 Jul 18, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Waaaaaaahahahahaha!! I just saw a clip of "Rev Al Dull-ton" at the convention saying how he thinks they (racist blacks) have whitey "sweating".....lol !!
He is a hilarious clown! Complete with the organ music....hahahahahaha!!
Uh hey Al Dullton, Noooo, we are not sweating, we are all laughing our butts off at the stupidity & ignorance of all the morons who listen to your drivel.
We cannot believe you and your cronies are insane enough to take your race Backwards by a hundred or more years.
Oh, and guess what AL, the road back to where they WERE before you all started Inciting Hate Crimes and Violence, will never happen again, ever! Because we can now see those who think like you cannot handle life nor society as the rest of America does. They are STUCK now for good, thanks to you!
hahahahahahaha!! Everything that happens to "your" people happens at their own hands.....insanity!
I love black racist negros!

Since: Dec 11

#111051 Jul 18, 2013
No matter what MSNBC tells Liberals, America is still Conservative, Still Christian, and their propaganda has been proven wrong time after time after time.

If the Pimps of Progressivism (not you Flo), do not cease fire...it's going to backfire come next election!

This is worse than the second amendment assault the Clintons paid such a steep price for in 1994, America is paying attention this time...that little weight on top of the pressure cooker is slowly dancing faster and faster, and it will soon take off like a rocket!

That rocket was designed and armed by Democrats; that rocket will launch, and shoot them in their collective feet!

Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and B.H. Obama are gonna ride the rocket till it crashes.

Communist China

Conway, SC

#111052 Jul 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
No matter what MSNBC tells Liberals, America is still Conservative, Still Christian, and their propaganda has been proven wrong time after time after time.
If the Pimps of Progressivism (not you Flo), do not cease fire...it's going to backfire come next election!
This is worse than the second amendment assault the Clintons paid such a steep price for in 1994, America is paying attention this time...that little weight on top of the pressure cooker is slowly dancing faster and faster, and it will soon take off like a rocket!
That rocket was designed and armed by Democrats; that rocket will launch, and shoot them in their collective feet!
Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and B.H. Obama are gonna ride the rocket till it crashes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HlccSw8wTzMXX
What happened to your BS in November 2012 boy?
Countrygirl

Nebo, KY

#111053 Jul 18, 2013
Loving my President, BARACK Hussein OBAMA.
What a man.
All Haters read it and continue to weep, moan
stink, won't change a thing.
America has chosen, the smart, hot, sexy black
man. Haters carry on spreading doom and gloom.
Topix is your only outlet. But truly, who's really
believes that BS you Idiots post. Hey don't hate
the players, hate the game.
HILLARY CLINTON. 2016
Ditch Mitch Punk Ass.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111054 Jul 18, 2013
Good Morning *Patriots*...

*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111055 Jul 18, 2013
"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."

#111056 Jul 18, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to your BS in November 2012 boy?
Everything happened as I said it would!

I said Romney would loose an "honest" race and he played "honest" so he lost, Scott Walker won, and won the recall. Republicans gained in the House and Senate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111057 Jul 18, 2013
Ephesians 6:12
12 King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

#111058 Jul 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Morning *Patriots*...
*The Lord's Prayer*
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.
For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen †
<3
*^*^*^*^*^

Weather report recommends staying in the AC today!
I'm going to be ignorant and play in it!
Have a great day ya'll!

<3

*^*^*^*^*^
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111059 Jul 18, 2013
Ephesians 6:1-24 [NASB]

Family Relationships

1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

2 HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER (which is the first commandment with a promise),

3 SO THAT IT MAY BE WELL WITH YOU, AND THAT YOU MAY LIVE LONG ON THE EARTH.

4 Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

5 Slaves, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in the sincerity of your heart, as to Christ;

6 not by way of eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as slaves of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart.

7 With good will render service, as to the Lord, and not to men,

8 knowing that whatever good thing each one does, this he will receive back from the Lord, whether slave or free.

9 And masters, do the same things to them, and give up threatening, knowing that both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no partiality with Him.

The Armor of God

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might.

11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm.

14 Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS,

15 and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE;

16 in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

17 And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints,

19 and pray on my behalf, that utterance may be given to me in the opening of my mouth, to make known with boldness the mystery of the gospel,

20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in proclaiming it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

21 But that you also may know about my circumstances, how I am doing, Tychicus, the beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, will make everything known to you.

22 I have sent him to you for this very purpose, so that you may know about us, and that he may comfort your hearts.

23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ with incorruptible love.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111061 Jul 18, 2013
Samantha Power Senate Confirmation Hearing – Urgent Background Information
Posted on July 18, 2013 by sundance

With everything going on lately we did not notice that Samantha Power’s confirmation hearing was ongoing. Here is some quick information that could be forwarded to Senate Confirmation Hearing Staffers – ASAP.
Did NOT see this one coming. We know her well, VERY WELL.
Samantha Power is Cass Sunstein’s wife. She had a baby last year. Before that she worked in the White House as a foreign policy advisor. It was Samantha Power who created the “Obama Doctrine”– and framed the R2P (Responsibility To Protect) intervention rules for POTUS.

Samantha Power was the primary decision maker behind our interventionist entry into war in Libya. It was her, along with Susan Rice and Hillary Clinton, who led the entire framework of our response to the Libyan uprising – and specifically our military engagement to protect al-Qaeda in Benghazi (Eastern Libya). She is rabidly anti-Israel.(we explain after AP article)

*Note*
Don’t forget that in Obama’s administration the U.N. Ambassador is a Cabinet Level position. For all intents and purposes – equal to the Secretary of State.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111062 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
*^*^*^*^*^
Weather report recommends staying in the AC today!
I'm going to be ignorant and play in it!
Have a great day ya'll!
<3
*^*^*^*^*^
It depends on different things for me :)
I once played a TWO day 'golf tournament' in EXTREME Heat ...
With an unknown about 'sinus infection'...

and WON!

Gotta be ... TUFF!

Have a Good one Ari ...
[you're NOT ignorant:)]

<3
Communist China

Conway, SC

#111063 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Everything happened as I said it would!
I said Romney would loose an "honest" race and he played "honest" so he lost, Scott Walker won, and won the recall. Republicans gained in the House and Senate.
You lost the Presidential Race in another Landslide.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111065 Jul 18, 2013
‘Ridiculous’: Carney dismisses question about safety of Zimmerman family [VIDEO]

WASHINGTON — White House Press Secretary Jay Carney dismissed a question Wednesday regarding the safety of George Zimmerman and his parents as “ridiculous.”

Asked by The Daily Caller during the daily press briefing whether the president intends to take any action to protect the Zimmermans — in light of the many death threats the family has received —

Carney laughed

and said,“Well, I think I would refer you to Florida authorities. I’m not aware of that story. But, you know, the president has called for echoing the statements of Trayvon Martin’s family — for calm and reflection in the wake of the verdict. And that continues to be his position. He certainly would oppose any violence.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/17/ridiculous-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111066 Jul 18, 2013
July 18, 2013
Obama Fails his People Again
By Lauri B. Regan

In March, 2011 Eric Holder testified before a congressional committee, feigning outrage at the insinuation that dropping voter intimidation charges against the New Black Panthers was racially motivated. After carefully distinguishing NBP voter intimidation in Philadelphia from the civil rights movement of the 1960s during which individuals "risked all for my people (emphasis added)," Holder pronounced:

I just want to assure, again, the American people that the allegations that somehow, someway, the Justice Department does things on the basis of race is simply false. It is simply false. Anybody who makes that contention is not telling the truth, is not familiar with the facts or has a political agenda. It is simply not true.

I will not take the time to delve into the apparent racially-biased determinations of the Holder Justice Department. It would be too easy to parse Holder's accusation that anyone paying attention over the past five years is either lying (like Holder and Obama), ignorant of the facts (again much like Holder and Obama), or motivated by politics (which Holder and Obama would never stoop to.)

But it is unquestionable that Obama and Holder's refusal to enforce ... MORE

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/obama_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min dollarsbill 131,949
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 10 min haha 12
Bastards 14 min get a life 7
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 34 min exlax 18
dinky phipps 1 hr Get back 6
terry smith from the creek 1 hr wondering 7
who's the best lay from the creek 3 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
To the Garland family Sun jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search