'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
98,141 - 98,160 of 150,922 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding. Like Whitehair said, they are regrouping. Haven't seen Tub's and his nephew since Zimmerman won his case. The ones who come here right now are showing their anger, stealing people's names and posting filthy sarcasms. Countrystupid is one of them. Poor losers to say the least.
Oh but when they come back, they will tell us they have been on vacation, spending quality time with friends and family, or any other lie to cover their cowardly tracks so they won't have to face the music.
Wait until they eat crow when Hillary either chooses not to run in 2016 or better yet loses again. LOL
Right Jay, they see what is going on. Oh NO it's not racism ...what now? CountryDummy have NO clue what to say anything smart,(that would be a day), but play childish games.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. But bet they will continue to flog the race issue to any that will suck it up. That is their living and vote getting.
...just use Rachel's words, an interview she had on CNN the other day...talking to Trayvon on phone,
told him to run thinking George was gay and it's going to rape Trayvon ...nothing to do with race.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
NOW 'who' IS "wanting a WAR" ???
Been telling ya'll, one IS headed for US!
BUT NO!
No one would listen!
You told us all over two months ago that Beck had news he was going to release that would bring down Obama. You said last year Romney would win. Maybe that is why no one believes anything you post. It's all bullshit when it comes to what you say will happen.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You told us all over two months ago that Beck had news he was going to release that would bring down Obama. You said last year Romney would win. Maybe that is why no one believes anything you post. It's all bullshit when it comes to what you say will happen.
Oh yeah, and all bullshit, what you and UncleFlabbyCON says will happen ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Here 'spewy'...
Whistling ...
Where ya at 'tubby'???

Can WE say ...
TOLD you SO ... yet?

:D
``````````

I will 'pray' for you ...
in MY pity for YOU!

AND this Country!

==========

Labor Unions: Obamacare Will 'Shatter' Our Health Benefits, Cause 'Nightmare Scenarios'
7/15/2013

Labor unions are among the key institutions responsible for the passage of Obamacare. They spent tons of money electing Democrats to Congress in 2006 and 2008, and fought hard to push the health law through the legislature in 2009 and 2010. But now, unions are waking up to the fact that Obamacare is heavily disruptive to the health benefits of their members.

Last Thursday, representatives of three of the nation’s largest unions fired off a letter to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, warning that Obamacare would “shatter not only our hard-earned health benefits, but destroy the foundation of the 40 hour work week that is the backbone of the American middle class.”

The letter was penned by James P. Hoffa, general president of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters; Joseph Hansen, international president of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union; and Donald “D.” Taylor, president of UNITE-HERE, a union representing hotel, airport, food service, gaming, and textile workers.

UPDATE: In May, Kevin Bogardus of The Hill discussed labor’s dissatisfaction with Obamacare in relation to Taft-Hartley plans, warning of “political repercussions” if people on Taft-Hartley plans remained ineligible for subsidies:

MORE:
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Why you mad at me? You
said it.
Who IS mad?...
ha ha ha ha ha ...

OR ...

could EVEN BE MAD ...
with such comedy around ...???

;~)

==========

Liam Neesoms wrote:
<quoted text>dis iz not da truff. Dat be you and you frands . Dis aze da truff for realzzzzzz ohhhh oh gurl. Gurl do you like Liam Neesoms or Bruce Willy by chaaanceee?
You GOoooo ... Liam Neesoms!
:)

Key & Peele: Liam Neesons & Bruce Willy
http://vimeo.com/53749151

Sean wrote:
College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour
Excellent "Man Up!" Homage!!!!!
Comedy GODS.

The double S on neeson'ss
1:27 -- Fish Pull LOST IT.
Perfect angle change cause their expressions are SOOOO important to everything they do.

I find myself laughing and learning every time I watch a Key and Peele sketch everything about it is so well crafted.
I'm having palpitations!!!!! This is too hilarious lol!!!!
And I think to Myself
What if they made a movie with
Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peeley
*MMMMM*
That would be MY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT *ASPLODES*

``````````

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, and all bullshit, what you and UncleFlabbyCON says will happen ...???
Very seldom do I ever make predictions. Most of my post are simply facts. I love FACTS. Here are examples of facts:
1. Obama has cut the US deficit spending in half of what it was when he took office.
2. Obama has had, with the exception of one month, 40 straight months of job growth.
20.7 percent: Increase in jobs during President Clinton's two terms (1993-2001), the largest increase for a presidency since the Depression.
0.8 percent: Increase in jobs during President Bush's two terms (2001-09), the second smallest increase for a complete presidency since the Depression.

12.1 percent: Job growth in the nearly 32 years of Democratic presidents since President Truman took office in April 1945, with the addition of 57.7 million jobs.
6.5 percent: Job growth in the 36 years of Republican presidents during the same time, with the addition of 34.6 million jobs.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

http://www.newsmax.com/US/carson-obamacare-he...

DR. BEN CARSON: "This is the beginning of the collapse" of Obamacare.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Very seldom do I ever make predictions. Most of my post are simply facts. I love FACTS. Here are examples of facts:
1. Obama has cut the US deficit spending in half of what it was when he took office.
2. Obama has had, with the exception of one month, 40 straight months of job growth.
20.7 percent: Increase in jobs during President oClinton's two terms (1993-2001), the largest increase for a presidency since the Depression.
0.8 percent: Increase in jobs during President Bush's two terms (2001-09), the second smallest increase for a complete presidency since the Depression.
12.1 percent: Job growth in the nearly 32 years of Democratic presidents since President Truman took office in April 1945, with the addition of 57.7 million jobs.
6.5 percent: Job growth in the 36 years of Republican presidents during the same time, with the addition of 34.6 million jobs.
Obamacare is killing jobs, from full time to part time. Even unions voted for Obama, supported him till now. Our country is crumbling and you can't deny that...!! Big government, overspending, corruption, country divided going in reverse.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Palin got fired from Fox for being a retard, just like you.
Palin was not fired you ignoranamous!

Real Clear Politics was the first to report that Palin**who signed a $1 million-a-year contract with the network in 2010 ** did not renew it! The New York Times' Brian Stelter later confirmed the news with Fox News.
Fox News merely told the New York Times in a statement that it wished her the best.

You imbecile, Bush can' leave the U.S.A. either right?

Keep believing all that MSNBC crap, we love to laugh at YOU!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Figured the crazy loon would had a newsflash on this rumor:
CASEY ANTHONY PREGNANT
Guess if you want to kill your 2 year old and profile and kill a black kid you could move to Florida.
They need to rewrite that law and get some better prosecutors. Jurors have seen too many CSI, NCIS, etc shows and expect nothing shy of the act being committed on video with witnesses to convict. There is circumstantial evidence that is pretty damning. What a damn shame for both the Zimmerman and Martin family. A real tragedy that shouldn't have happened.
Now back to the politics and fauxbox propaganda.
DITCH MITCH
SMH
DITCH MITCH
You call her a crazy loon for posting real news... but now you are trying to beat her to the punch.
Does that make you a crazy loon too?
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Youda Nut wrote:
<quoted text> Somebody must have punched you in the nose, you sure are disoriented.
And you are just disoriented to know that,right? Who punched you in the nose or were you dropped on your empty head as a child.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Waaaaaaahahahahaha!! I just saw a clip of "Rev Al Dull-ton" at the convention saying how he thinks they (racist blacks) have whitey "sweating".....lol !!

He is a hilarious clown! Complete with the organ music....hahahahahaha!!

Uh hey Al Dullton, Noooo, we are not sweating, we are all laughing our butts off at the stupidity & ignorance of all the morons who listen to your drivel.
We cannot believe you and your cronies are insane enough to take your race Backwards by a hundred or more years.

Oh, and guess what AL, the road back to where they WERE before you all started Inciting Hate Crimes and Violence, will never happen again, ever! Because we can now see those who think like you cannot handle life nor society as the rest of America does. They are STUCK now for good, thanks to you!

hahahahahahaha!! Everything that happens to "your" people happens at their own hands.....insanity!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Leo Terrell, Civil Rights Attorney saying Trayvon case is not race case and don't make one ...!!!!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Who IS mad?...
ha ha ha ha ha ...
OR ...
could EVEN BE MAD ...
with such comedy around ...???
;~)
==========
Liam Neesoms wrote:
<quoted text>dis iz not da truff. Dat be you and you frands . Dis aze da truff for realzzzzzz ohhhh oh gurl. Gurl do you like Liam Neesoms or Bruce Willy by chaaanceee?
You GOoooo ... Liam Neesoms!
Key & Peele: Liam Neesons & Bruce Willy
http://vimeo.com/53749151
Sean wrote:
College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour College Tour
Excellent "Man Up!" Homage!!!!!
Comedy GODS.
The double S on neeson'ss
1:27 -- Fish Pull LOST IT.
Perfect angle change cause their expressions are SOOOO important to everything they do.
I find myself laughing and learning every time I watch a Key and Peele sketch everything about it is so well crafted.
I'm having palpitations!!!!! This is too hilarious lol!!!!
And I think to Myself
What if they made a movie with
Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peeley
*MMMMM*
That would be MY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT *ASPLODES*
``````````
AL, that is NOT ME that made that post. Haha must be the disturbed loons! lol
Bored perhaps?

I just got here, not caught up yet, what's this about TM's girlfriend saying George was a pervert?
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

CountryDUMBgirl...is posting in other people names...must be bored to death...idiot must have nothing better to do. Goat girl has no friends. Barnyard is empty, no one want to play with her...!
Can't you hear her crying...meeeeeeeeeeeeeee...!! !
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ready for the race war?...said Rico!
Question IS ... R U ...???
``````````
The South IS gonna "rise again" ...
Tanya tucker - I Believe The South Is Gonna Rise Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =696keD5bSxAXX
waylon jennings - the south's gonna rise again
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Rising
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bring it ON ...
This TIME there will be MORE *GOOD CHRISTIAN* Blacks against the "bad ones" ...
They are "getting TIRED" of their own brothers!
Just ask Juan Williams!
You can tell this jackass for me ......come on over! The crazy blacks who want to go back to the 1950's are the ones Inciting Racist Hate crimes and violence, Because Al Dullton told them to and they do as their told by Al and Jessie.
Most blacks with any sense at all who have ever made a single decision on their own get it that AL and Jessie do it for the money--they are protected from what they are creating. We all get it that the blacks worst enemy is the Blacks leaders and not the white folks.
We here will stand hand in hand together--black and white---a few hispanics--Americans first. So you go right ahead... Come on with your bad self chicken- head, we will be waiting!
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Al 'Jacka**' Sharpton is scaring us, white people are sweating. Yes Al, we're sweating, the temperature is in high 90's all over the country...!
That guy is real STUPID. MSNBC must be proud...!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Mods keep deleting my posts!
Reckon THIS ONE will 'stick'...???
==========
Rachel Jeantel On Trayvon Martin Friendship:“He Never Judged Me”
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/07/16/rachel-j...
caligula 2 minutes ago
her interview with piers morgan where she says
trayvon went back to attack zimmerman <<<---<<< <
because he thought he was a gay rapist has destroyed any chance at a civil suit.
So she actully said "he went back to attack George"????? Really? OMG.
I caught a snipit of her on Fox before I headed out the door yesterday, her mouth looked and souded so completely DRY, like she possibly had been taking some kind of meds.(haha)
She could barely talk and sounded very sedated.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Leo Terrell, Civil Rights Attorney saying Trayvon case is not race case and don't make one ...!!!!!!
I recorded that interview on Hannity, it is absolutely Priceless!!

Normally, I don't watch Hannity at all,but lately he's had some brilliant black folks on his show which has been wonderful to see and hear!

Ole Juan Williams has always been a Yes-man, with no real opinion of his own which is always so obvious. His sickening ass kissing and crawling on his knees in attempts to be one of the crazies is despised by many blacks nation wide.

It was hilariously funny to hear Terrell scream to him at how incredibly STUPID and IGNORANT he is....I keep playing it back over and over again to show my friends (who know Juan has been an embarrassment to the black race) and who are all rejoicing in this...one of the best ass kickings we've seen in a looong time! Boy did his chicken head deserve that reaming!!!! Woohoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search