'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,904)

Showing posts 98,061 - 98,080 of138,433
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that one black individual was not picked for jury panel just because that person watches FOX news...???????
hahaha, that's because they knew they weren't right, demented logic like you in your chemtrail fog.
You are dumb for sure, did you hear or not that PROSECUTION LOST THIS CASE ...uncle flabby .!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

As far as the word 'Cracker", I know that in the state of Florida that term is used by residents who were born and raised and have remained in Florida throughout their life. "Cracker" used by most by most whites and local Indians just means a real Floridian, an original and not a transplant from somewhere else.
When Cracker is used by blacks toward whites, I take that as a racial slur because that is how they use it, in a derogatory tone.

As far as that case about the black woman shooting into the wall at her husband. She was clearly guilty of "intent to harm" as I see it. In fact she walked out to her car to retrieve the weapon, she didn't have to go back inside, if she'd been in any danger she wouldn't have. She also endangered her kids. So she is where she belongs IMO.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

I posted some data that was not the current correct numbers. I had posted that only 33% of voters are registered as Republican. The latest numbers according to the Pew Research Center shows it has dropped to 28% registered as Republican Party.
Sorry for the misinformation on the dying GOP. With so many fleeing from the crazy ass Repubs it's hard to keep up with.
http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/23/a-clos...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Crow wrote:
Is it just me, or do American Loony and RepubliCONS(tantly) sound like twins who were separated at birth?
NOT HARDLY crow. Feel free to fly right over those post. I have been here since the 2010 debate started exposing repukes, especially our Kentucky do nothing repukes for the CONS they are. Why the crow name? They are such nasty, big, ugly birds. Woody Woodpecker may suit you more. I will post here CONSTANTLY if I want. Suck it up.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

American Lady wrote:
lib·er·al
a. Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
b. Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
3. Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/liberally
It's 'you' libTARDS that 'tend & DO' take THIS word "out of context" ...
hahaha, and that's a bad thing? Such Christian critiquing when I think (a) would be an answer for WWJD. Love how you clowns use our wording. Flattery won't get you anywhere. We still know you are a racist bigot under the influence. What is anyone's guess. I think Uncle Tab got it right though. Carry on with your circus socks. If nothing else you are good for a laugh with your wacko rants.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

MOM - Mark O'Mara
Don West
on Greta @ FNC

:)
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

I think whites should file lawsuits against everyone from the 2 Hate crime instigators at the WH, to every person in the ACLU "individually", the black panties, every local Hate crime warrior inciting violence and killing, all radio hosts who are insisting on & inciting Hate crime & violence to whites, and every one whose been on tv and announced their encouragement of Hate Crimes as they continue to incite RACIAL Hate crimes and violence.

I also just heard the police aren't sure if they will file the crime of those blacks who grabbed the guy and beat him up saying the beating was for Trayvon , as a "Hate Crime" an I'm amazed by this! Not surprised but amazed. What would they think IS a hate crime?
Oh, I know, if a white defends himself against threat of death...then that is a hate crime ....right?

WRONG.

In fact, every single white person could probably file a lawsuit because as I understand it, we whites (like everyone else) have a right to interact and exist in society WITHOUT the fear of violence, harm or death by blacks.

I'm personally just sick of this crap. I know several people who have never been prejudice in their lifetime that are now rethinking that. THAT is what this HATE crap is doing to many people.

This insanity needs to stop. If they ALL get sued, since its all about the money anyway, maybe the inciting of violence will come to a halt.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Enigma wrote:
As far as the word 'Cracker", I know that in the state of Florida that term is used by residents who were born and raised and have remained in Florida throughout their life. "Cracker" used by most by most whites and local Indians just means a real Floridian, an original and not a transplant from somewhere else.
When Cracker is used by blacks toward whites, I take that as a racial slur because that is how they use it, in a derogatory tone.
As far as that case about the black woman shooting into the wall at her husband. She was clearly guilty of "intent to harm" as I see it. In fact she walked out to her car to retrieve the weapon, she didn't have to go back inside, if she'd been in any danger she wouldn't have. She also endangered her kids. So she is where she belongs IMO.
Hey enema, it is not as bad as the things you racist bigots and closet racists full of sheets call them. It would figure that you would think she should shoot and kill her husband in front of their kids no doubt. You know the courts are harder on African Americans, it is a fact. It's a money making business and stats prove it. Good thing DNA has cleared so many from the profile convictions they received. It isn't right, but racism is alive and well in America, it never died, you teabaggers brought it full circle when the MAJORITY elected PRESIDENT Obama. Must be hard to swallow that second term and that turtleman failing on bis promise to make him a one termer. I hope President Obama's NSA tags all your computers. Lemming tools

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Injudgement wrote:
I posted some data that was not the current correct numbers. I had posted that only 33% of voters are registered as Republican. The latest numbers according to the Pew Research Center shows it has dropped to 28% registered as Republican Party.
Sorry for the misinformation on the dying GOP. With so many fleeing from the crazy ass Repubs it's hard to keep up with.
http://www.people-press.org/2012/08/23/a-clos...
haha, that "re-inventing" themselves isn't working out for them, they just seem to alienate even more Americans. LMAO as they eat their own.

GOP RIP

DITCH MITCH
Packy Smallwood

Oak Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey enema, it is not as bad as the things you racist bigots and closet racists full of sheets call them. It would figure that you would think she should shoot and kill her husband in front of their kids no doubt. You know the courts are harder on African Americans, it is a fact. It's a money making business and stats prove it. Good thing DNA has cleared so many from the profile convictions they received. It isn't right, but racism is alive and well in America, it never died, you teabaggers brought it full circle when the MAJORITY elected PRESIDENT Obama. Must be hard to swallow that second term and that turtleman failing on bis promise to make him a one termer. I hope President Obama's NSA tags all your computers. Lemming tools
DITCH MITCH
He said enema.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
President and Eric Holder looking into prosecuting George Zimmerman and pushing gun control, but nothing about gangs in Chicago, blacks killing blacks. Why bother when you can blame all on white people. By the way George Zimmerman is half white, his mother is Peruvian. Obama is half white. Should we call him white black, like George Zimmerman white Hispanic? Liberal white media is creating all this problem with race and keeping stupid, STUPID, uninformed-uneducated DOWN !!
So now we're starting to get Why they are inciting all these hate crimes. LOL, they actually believe if they can get the blacks to protest long enough, and stir up enough crap,hurt nd or kill enough whites, that they can do anything they want with guns and gun laws,as well as taking our right to protect ourselves away from us.

I do not think that's going to work out too well for them though.

I don't know anyone who is afraid of these lunatics. But I do think it would be good to sue them because of the fear many have of this crazy Hate crime violence.

I also believe all of this is being done as a "practice" for something else they have in mind. Someone suggested this to me, and yes, I can see that maybe. I guess they are getting a good feel for how devoted to government and NOT the people or the law the police are too. Good little law breakers and twisters looks like.
Plus, I think they want to see just how far they can push the whites before they get upset enough to do something about it or push back.

Loved your post WTF. Yours too RH & ARI. Hang in there OZ, and hello ALP
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha a lumpy loon with the mindset of a certified batshit crazed lemming. What happen to your avatar sock I thought you would be sailing to 5,000 comments by now. lmao at your rants. Keep them up, shows how "out of touch" you repukes are. Can't even buy an election. How's that "re-inventing" concept working out for your Grand OLD Party of NO? haha
DITCH MITCH
American Lady Patriot
“ AL - Graybox "American Lady”

Since: Jul 13
Posted Comments 101
Same As ABOVE

Post # 110044
Page # 4900

LAST post to 'tofy' with it!
Been spending *Quality FAMILY Time* as I stated!

I have NOT been on here ...

It's a 'good thing'
you DO NOT get PAID for thinking ...

you'd STARVE!

:D
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Eric Holder did say when crime is black on white, he is not going to prosecute. Like black panthers.
Our own government, black leaders, liberal media are responsible for pushing racism. People from all sides are frustrated and angry...!! Our leaders don't want to bring people together.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Nevertheless, McConnell made clear at the park groundbreaking last week that his biggest advantage over Alison Lundergan Grimes in next year’s election is his powerful “influence” that he can use for Kentucky.

But since McConnell can’t bring Kentucky earmarks like he used to, what else is he able and willing to do for Kentucky?

Can he prevent student loan interest rates from doubling? Can he engineer the passing of the Farm Bill to help struggling Kentucky farmers and those in poverty struggling to feed their kids? Can he prevent the mass layoffs and furloughs at Ft. Knox, brought about by his beloved sequestration that he thinks is “modest?” Can he use his influence to bring billions of dollars to Kentucky for research into new technologies to make the burning of coal cleaner and extend the industry’s lifespan? Can he do anything to improve the shameful poverty rate and health rankings of Kentucky, which haven’t budged over his 28-year career in Washington?

McConnell certainly has the “influence” to affect each of these and help Kentuckians, but the argument could easily be made that he’s using this “influence” to make things worse. If most Kentuckians believe the latter next year, such influence could be more of a weight around his neck than a feather in his cap.

http://fatlip.leoweekly.com/2013/07/11/mitch -...

He ceased representing KENTUCKY a long time ago. Time for turtleman to GO.

"But since McConnell can’t bring Kentucky earmarks like he used to, what else is he able and willing to do for Kentucky?" ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!

I posted his accomplishments and long article when he first got started and it showed CLEARLY he no longer represents Kentucky. Sorry there are those who couldn't read and understand those postings. He is a joke and the #1 vulnerable Congress member running for re-election. People from both parties across the country voted him most hated in Congress. Filibuster your own bill. Senility creeping in? Just a joke to this state. He has been campaigning for thirty years.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>He was young, he was black, he was stereotyped, stalked and MURDERED by a disgusting and sorry excuse of a "man", and I couldn't care less what color Zimmerman is....

==========
American Lady wrote:
Removed SOME of your post for mine!
``````````

he was stereotyped, stalked and MURDERED by a disgusting and sorry excuse of a "man", said nutter

HE WAS NOT! He was ASKED by dispatch WHAT his 'ethnicity WAS?
``````````
George Zimmerman – Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department ...

Zimmerman: Hey, we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy-- it's Retreat View Circle. The best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

>>--> Dispatcher: Okay, and this guy is he White, Black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman: He looks Black.

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

http://news.rapgenius.com/George-zimmerman-tr...

^
^
^

General Info
Web Site Location United States of America
Norton Safe Web has analyzed rapgenius.com for safety and security
```

The iconic photos of Trayvon Martin & George Zimmerman & why ...
Mar 30, 2012
Although more recent photos are now available, there are legal and contextual arguments against using them.

Can news outlets use photo of Zimmerman in a tie?
Take the newest Zimmerman photo. Last Friday, Orlando Sentinel reporter Jeff Weiner got a photo from Zimmerman’s last employer. In this one, he is smiling and wears a tie and jacket.

The most common photo of Zimmerman is a 2005 police mugshot. He is 22 in the photo, which was taken after he was arrested for assaulting an officer.(The charges were dropped.) He looks unhappy, if not angry.

Correction: In the original version of this story, the Herald’s Lyskowski stated that
Zimmerman was wearing an orange jumpsuit in his 2005 booking photo, but as a reader pointed out,

[It's NOT]

it’s a polo shirt. That portion of the quotation has been removed for accuracy.

http://www.poynter.org/latest-news/top-storie...

^
^
^

General Info
Web Site Location United States of America
SAFE
Norton Safe Web has analyzed poynter.org for safety and security problems
==========
And Now It All Makes Sense – Trayvon Family Attorney Admits “A greater duty to be a social engineer" ...(video)
Posted on July 16, 2013 by sundance

Well, there you have it. Trayvon family attorney, Jasmine Rand, from the Daryl Parks and Ben Crump law firm, makes the following statement [@2:35 in video]:

Just like Miami-Dade School Superintendent, Alberto Carvalho; Just like Miami-Dade School Police Chief Charles Hurley; Just like DOJ Attorney General, Eric Holder, and just like President Obama, former community organizer, the greater goal “beyond the law” is to be a social engineer.

What more can be said? We are not a nation of laws, we are now a nation of social engineers – so sayeth the constructionists. No wonder the exhibited Justice for Trayvon means take to the streets and attack your adversary, coast to coast.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

You CAN get the WHOLE story and updates from "The Conservative Treehouse!

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

Tested: SAFE
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
Is it just me, or do American Loony and RepubliCONS(tantly) sound like twins who were separated at birth?
It's just you.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>So now we're starting to get Why they are inciting all these hate crimes. LOL, they actually believe if they can get the blacks to protest long enough, and stir up enough crap,hurt nd or kill enough whites, that they can do anything they want with guns and gun laws,as well as taking our right to protect ourselves away from us.
I do not think that's going to work out too well for them though.
I don't know anyone who is afraid of these lunatics. But I do think it would be good to sue them because of the fear many have of this crazy Hate crime violence.
I also believe all of this is being done as a "practice" for something else they have in mind. Someone suggested this to me, and yes, I can see that maybe. I guess they are getting a good feel for how devoted to government and NOT the people or the law the police are too. Good little law breakers and twisters looks like.
Plus, I think they want to see just how far they can push the whites before they get upset enough to do something about it or push back.
Loved your post WTF. Yours too RH & ARI. Hang in there OZ, and hello ALP
YOUR full of shit enema. Try one. I am sure you are anxious to get a race war started. All those protests and no violence, no killings, no one hurt just a dozen or so arrested. Bet you were disappointed sitting there stroking your piece. Just gloom and doomers are pushing that outcome. Is that what you repukes meant by taking your country back....Martin Luther King didn't teach you a damn thing, did he? Leave it to you fauxbox lemmings to cook up a new gun grab fairytale with a twist of racism this time. How scared you racist bigots must be that it won't happen and only a march for justice in changing laws so you lowlife racists don't think it is open season on young black kids. Simple as that. MJK marched for civil rights and so will his followers. You teabagging repukes have been violating and attacking civil rights, women's rights, worker's rights, Union rights, that were fought and won years ago and you still can't accept them but scream your Christians. Give me a break. Go take you enema, you are full of it. You may knock ARI/Jay out of being the Queen Loon's favorite ringmaster in her sock circus. Have fun, I've read enough crazy for one night. Be back later for some laughs.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH MITCH
Are you bragging about how easy it was to cheat and bribe and bully? Typical! Why do you think there are so many States wanting to pass laws making it mandatory to have a valid photo ID to vote? Why do you think the democrats are trying so hard to block that law?

Do you have a learning disability? I'm serious. You have problems comprehending and understanding fact from lies and you keep going on and on and on about stuff even tho you have been proved wrong over and over and over again about the very stuff you can't seem to stop obsessing about! Have you seen a doctor about your problems? Do you take medications for your problems? If so you might wanna get the doc to tweek them a tad because they aren't working. Hope you get better soon, crazy person! lmao
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OZ, are you kidding me? Holder actually said out loud he is not going to prosecute Black on white crime??????

Well, cool then, we whites definitely have a civil rights suit against the establishment now then! Great!! I love it for that reason.
What a stupid man.

Hey to change subject, did you all see the Bush WH ceremony the other day? All thosee people who have "given" out of their own goodness for the benefit of many many others. What an honor that George Bush Sr. started such a wonderful and good thing. What a legacy.

LOL, lets see what will Oblameas legacy be......right.... his legacy will be "Inciting Racial Hatred & Division, Setting Black folks backwards in time as far as how their by others and themselves, and for causing and being the principle reason behind deaths and serious injuries to whites.
Oh, and I still believe (even more so now) that he will go down in history as the most resented & hated Potus of all time. AND not due to the color of his skin either!

What a legacy huh!!
DemoCRAP

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR full of shit enema. Try one. I am sure you are anxious to get a race war started. All those protests and no violence, no killings, no one hurt just a dozen or so arrested. Bet you were disappointed sitting there stroking your piece. Just gloom and doomers are pushing that outcome. Is that what you repukes meant by taking your country back....Martin Luther King didn't teach you a damn thing, did he? Leave it to you fauxbox lemmings to cook up a new gun grab fairytale with a twist of racism this time. How scared you racist bigots must be that it won't happen and only a march for justice in changing laws so you lowlife racists don't think it is open season on young black kids. Simple as that. MJK marched for civil rights and so will his followers. You teabagging repukes have been violating and attacking civil rights, women's rights, worker's rights, Union rights, that were fought and won years ago and you still can't accept them but scream your Christians. Give me a break. Go take you enema, you are full of it. You may knock ARI/Jay out of being the Queen Loon's favorite ringmaster in her sock circus. Have fun, I've read enough crazy for one night. Be back later for some laughs.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You're full of it...

DITCH YOUR BRAIN uncle flabby...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 98,061 - 98,080 of138,433
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

144 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of J.M. Hall as County Judge? (Oct '11) 12 min Charley 45
Daniel Grubb 24 min the man 1
T&L pawn Raided wed-19-2014 52 min Noisey busy bodies 118
timmy joe from jack's wheel allignment (Nov '12) 53 min BBQ 13
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 58 min Yiago 122,595
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 1 hr vote 15
Mayor files lawsuit against six council members 1 hr Wendle Hamomans 155
•••

Freeze Warning for Knox County was issued at April 16 at 5:55PM EDT