'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110658 Jul 17, 2013
NOW 'who' IS "wanting a WAR" ???

Been telling ya'll, one IS headed for US!
BUT NO!
No one would listen!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110660 Jul 17, 2013
Mods keep deleting my posts!
Reckon THIS ONE will 'stick'...???
==========

Rachel Jeantel On Trayvon Martin Friendship:“He Never Judged Me”

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/07/16/rachel-j...

caligula 2 minutes ago
her interview with piers morgan where she says

trayvon went back to attack zimmerman <<<---<<< <

because he thought he was a gay rapist has destroyed any chance at a civil suit.
OZombies

United States

#110661 Jul 17, 2013
DOJ setup Email on internet if anyone have any additional information on George Zimmerman..........

We need to see 15 pages FBI investigation on George Zimmerman ...!!

This is BULL CRAP...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110662 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
DOJ setup Email on internet if anyone have any additional information on George Zimmerman..........
We need to see 15 pages FBI investigation on George Zimmerman ...!!
This is BULL CRAP...!!
You got it Z!

Check this out ...
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Hate America Post.
RINOs trying to sink the GOP

caligula 2 minutes ago

" ... trayvon went back to attack zimmerman ... "

because he thought he was a gay rapist has destroyed any chance at a civil suit.

==========
VIDEO of it ...

Rachel Jeantel Tells Piers She And Trayvon Feared Zimmerman Might Be Rapist

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-jeantel-tel...
American Lady

Hopkinsville, KY

#110664 Jul 17, 2013
I
should
have
Douched
last
night.
I
still
smell
old
cat
litter.
Nurse.. nurse!
Enigma

Hopkinsville, KY

#110665 Jul 17, 2013
Dam girl. Handle that.
OZombies

United States

#110666 Jul 17, 2013
Government doesn't have anything on George Zimmerman, that's why they're having Email setup on internet. Obama administration has to 'play' to blacks. He is first black president and he doesn't want to disappoint 95% of blacks voted for him. What his legacy would be?? We are going back not forward. What happened Mr. President ...???????

'THIS IS NOT WHITE AMERICA, THIS IS NOT BLACK AMERICA, THIS IS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'...!!
OZombies

United States

#110667 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Mods keep deleting my posts!
Reckon THIS ONE will 'stick'...???
==========
caligula 2 minutes ago
trayvon went back to attack zimmerman <<<---<<< <
That girl is helping George Zimmerman big time.
If she was prosecutions KEY witness, no wonder they lost case ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110668 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Government doesn't have anything on George Zimmerman, that's why they're having Email setup on internet. Obama administration has to 'play' to blacks. He is first black president and he doesn't want to disappoint 95% of blacks voted for him. What his legacy would be?? We are going back not forward. What happened Mr. President ...???????
'THIS IS NOT WHITE AMERICA, THIS IS NOT BLACK AMERICA, THIS IS UNITED STATES OF AMERICA'...!!
Wonder WHERE the libTARDS are today?:)
Running for cover I 'suppose'...
They SEE NOW, we HAVE BEEN 'telling the TRUTH'!!!

tee hee hee ...
OZombies

United States

#110670 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it Z!
Check this out ...
<quoted text>
caligula 2 minutes ago
" ... trayvon went back to attack zimmerman ... "
==========
VIDEO of it ...
Rachel Jeantel Tells Piers She And Trayvon Feared Zimmerman Might Be Rapist
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-jeantel-tel...
Yes AL I know ... but liberal media is not talking about that. They are in a neutral mode now ...!!
Don't know which way to go...hahaha...!!!!!!!
If they want to talk about RACISM, it is in reverse now ...MSNBC, Al Jack** Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Eric Holder, Obama are pushing America back.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#110671 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
tee hee hee ...
Don`t think for one moment they are running, they are just regrouping to find some way to continue the race card. That is Sharpton and Jesse`s income! They will not abandon It. Nor can -O- as it is where his strength comes from. Even if there is no strife between the races, they will create it.

As a result of most of the white washing now, the libtards will continue to pounce on what is going to spread the word.. It is their way of vote getting!

It is about the same as today`s speech by the Treasury."We are for the poor and middle class"! Then they reduce the interest on all investments the poor and middle class live off . Suck it up seniors!!!
OZombies

United States

#110672 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
tee hee hee ...
Right, where is all those DemoCRAP supporters and their common sense? Loooooooosers...!!!!!

Who are they going to bring charges, against White George, or Latino George ??? They have NO case!!!

They made to be White-Black...how SAD.........!
OZombies

United States

#110673 Jul 17, 2013
Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY ...don't make
FEDERAL CASE out of it...!!!!!!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#110674 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
Zimmerman was found NOT GUILTY ...don't make
FEDERAL CASE out of it...!!!!!!!
Totally agree. But bet they will continue to flog the race issue to any that will suck it up. That is their living and vote getting.
OZombies

United States

#110675 Jul 17, 2013
Selective prosecution by this DOJ is really sick...!!!!!

What about this young WHITE guy attacked in Mississippi by 3 black men...NO big deal right?

This AG is not prosecuting black on white crimes...!
What about blacks on blacks crime, NO? Why not talking about that DemoCRAP, LIBERAL MEDIA, Civil Rights Activists ...??? Pushing America back...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#110676 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, where is all those DemoCRAP supporters and their common sense? Loooooooosers...!!!!!
Who are they going to bring charges, against White George, or Latino George ??? They have NO case!!!
They made to be White-Black...how SAD.........!

Hiding. Like Whitehair said, they are regrouping. Haven't seen Tub's and his nephew since Zimmerman won his case. The ones who come here right now are showing their anger, stealing people's names and posting filthy sarcasms. Countrystupid is one of them. Poor losers to say the least.

Oh but when they come back, they will tell us they have been on vacation, spending quality time with friends and family, or any other lie to cover their cowardly tracks so they won't have to face the music.

Wait until they eat crow when Hillary either chooses not to run in 2016 or better yet loses again. LOL
OZombies

United States

#110677 Jul 17, 2013
http://theracecardproject.com/jesse-jackson-f...

JESSE JACKSON FEARS BLACK YOUTHS : RACISM ?
Even Jesse Jackson said few years ago, "there is nothing more painful to me...then to walk down the street and hear footsteps start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved"...
OZombies

United States

#110678 Jul 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding. Like Whitehair said, they are regrouping. Haven't seen Tub's and his nephew since Zimmerman won his case. The ones who come here right now are showing their anger, stealing people's names and posting filthy sarcasms. Countrystupid is one of them. Poor losers to say the least.
Oh but when they come back, they will tell us they have been on vacation, spending quality time with friends and family, or any other lie to cover their cowardly tracks so they won't have to face the music.
Wait until they eat crow when Hillary either chooses not to run in 2016 or better yet loses again. LOL
Right Jay, they see what is going on. Oh NO it's not racism ...what now? CountryDummy have NO clue what to say anything smart,(that would be a day), but play childish games.
OZombies

United States

#110679 Jul 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. But bet they will continue to flog the race issue to any that will suck it up. That is their living and vote getting.
...just use Rachel's words, an interview she had on CNN the other day...talking to Trayvon on phone,
told him to run thinking George was gay and it's going to rape Trayvon ...nothing to do with race.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110681 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
NOW 'who' IS "wanting a WAR" ???
Been telling ya'll, one IS headed for US!
BUT NO!
No one would listen!
You told us all over two months ago that Beck had news he was going to release that would bring down Obama. You said last year Romney would win. Maybe that is why no one believes anything you post. It's all bullshit when it comes to what you say will happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brett ledford 2 hr gator 2
Kim Helton in jail!! (Dec '13) 5 hr lol 28
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 3,747
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 637
flat lick Hammons Brothers Arrested--joseph/w.f... 8 hr Truth Speaker 8
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 8 hr Spur41 72
Rental apartment or house 8 hr Needing to rent 1
wreck in flat lick 19 hr Lol 5

Winter Storm Warning for Knox County was issued at March 04 at 4:10AM EST

Barbourville Dating