'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,900)

Showing posts 97,981 - 98,000 of138,480
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A TIRD by another other name stinks just the same!
Ditch the TIRD!
You should have to dig latrines in Afghanistan for the rest of the time US forces are there!
You expel too much $#IT!
DITCH THE TURD MITCH will work too. I didn't have to dig latrines in my DOD career, is that what you had to do. Is that why you love bs so much? Hate reading those facts and credible links huh? Keep walking with your lemmings and continue on being the MINORITY in elections to come. We know what you are.

Can't make up your mind which circus clown avatar you want to use?

Where's your favorite Queen Loon tonight? Looking up racial violence with chemtrail zombie? You clowns have fun now, ya here!
LMAO @ you lemming tools.

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Your 2906 line up is looking pretty weak but you have your white, black, woman, Hispanic etc...trying to fool the MAJORITY. All of them put together isn't as experienced and ADMIRED as HILLARY. Scares you don't it. Go make some tea. hahaha
should be 2016...too much fun today in the hot summer sun...you clowns should try getting some Vitamin D and some fresh air through those hollow ears. hahaha
Oh Yeah, this is just tooooooo funny.
U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell’s campaign has been complaining that Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes has kept a low profile since announcing July 1 she would challenge the five-term Republican senator.
The GOP responded with an email attack, complaining that she attended a fundraising event outside Kentucky.(it was ok when GRANDrand did it, haha)
I hope Ashley Judd goes out campaigning with her and brings her all of HOLLYWOOD's $$$$$$$. We know you hate that but not as bad as Clinton campaigning with her. hahaha Old turtle man is scared. He needs to be. He needs to GO with his NO.
DITCH MITCH
If you ever bothered to poke your head out of your ass and actually participate in the world...you would know that it is no secret that Liberal women can't stand Hitlary. You saw that the democrats chose an unknown, politically unskilled, radical guy over your girl Hitlary for your party's nomination, didn't you? Hee Hee...bring it on!

I pray Hitlary gets the dems nod next election. LMMFAO
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH THE TURD MITCH will work too. I didn't have to dig latrines in my DOD career, is that what you had to do. Is that why you love bs so much? Hate reading those facts and credible links huh? Keep walking with your lemmings and continue on being the MINORITY in elections to come. We know what you are.
Can't make up your mind which circus clown avatar you want to use?
Where's your favorite Queen Loon tonight? Looking up racial violence with chemtrail zombie? You clowns have fun now, ya here!
LMAO @ you lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
DITCH your liberal psycho brain, you 'dead' walking - Obama Zombie ...!!!!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Your 2906 line up is looking pretty weak but you have your white, black, woman, Hispanic etc...trying to fool the MAJORITY. All of them put together isn't as experienced and ADMIRED as HILLARY. Scares you don't it. Go make some tea. hahaha
should be 2016...too much fun today in the hot summer sun...you clowns should try getting some Vitamin D and some fresh air through those hollow ears. hahaha
Oh Yeah, this is just tooooooo funny.
U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell’s campaign has been complaining that Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes has kept a low profile since announcing July 1 she would challenge the five-term Republican senator.
The GOP responded with an email attack, complaining that she attended a fundraising event outside Kentucky.(it was ok when GRANDrand did it, haha)
I hope Ashley Judd goes out campaigning with her and brings her all of HOLLYWOOD's $$$$$$$. We know you hate that but not as bad as Clinton campaigning with her. hahaha Old turtle man is scared. He needs to be. He needs to GO with his NO.
DITCH MITCH
Do you believe everything you are told (programmed) to believe? lol

The Lundergan's have been pouring millions and millions of their personal money into campaigns for years trying to beat Mitch. The democrat party wouldn't and didn't waste their campaign dollars on the wannabe Lundergans because they knew Mitch would be re-elected. And guess what Einstein? He was re-elected...AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN...

You are one of those idiots that will be dumbfounded when Mitch is re-elected AGAIN! Rachael Madcow assured you that the ditch Mitch thingie is working AGAIN!

You are funny. A little pathetic but funny as hell. Your posts ooze with fear. LMAO
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Chew on this you empty headed loon: RepubliCrap!

Poll: Key Obama Supporters Losing Faith
July 15, 2013 by Sam Rolley

Personal Liberty Digest:

During President Barack Obama’s first campaign he managed to sail into the White House with overwhelming youth and minority support. The President was able to reestablish hype with members of the same demographic in his second campaign.

But as Obama moves further into his second Presidential term, blacks, Hispanics and young voters are increasingly tiring of the President’s inability to deliver on idealistic campaign promises, according to poll results.

Numbers USA:

Today, thousands of Americans are marching on Washington, D.C. for the "D.C. March for Jobs." The march, organized by the

Black American Leadership Alliance,
~~~~~~~~~~

demands that "our leaders reject amnesty, enforce immigration laws as written, and support policies that put black U.S. citizens back to work." After the march, a series of pro-American worker, anti-amnesty politicians, officials, and other luminaries will speak to the marchers.
SYL

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that only Repubs have jobs and pay taxes? Why are Repubs so stupid? Look at the Forbes list of the Richest 400 in America. Most are Democrats and most supported Obama. Stop typing and no one will know how stupid you are.
Well, what do you know? You actually told the truth for a change. That means the Dems have the most riches and also the ones that doesn't pay their fair share of taxes.LIKE JOHN KERRY, who hides his 50 million dollar yacht in a diff state so he won't have to pay the three million taxes on it. OH? Didn't you hear that from your main stream media? What about old Harry Reed who cheats on his taxes by not claiming all his homes in diff states and at least one in other country, to escape paying his taxes. Oh,you didn't that either? Guess you don't get as much news as you think you do on the main stream media. The main stream media keeps those little tid bits out of the news about dirty rich dems.
There are a few others , but I can't remember their names right now. One old black guy,looks like he has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel has been cheating on his taxes for decades.And what about old ugly Nancy.These people will split hell wide open when they die.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Great laughs Hot C, countrygirl, Injudgement, Crow, and Communist China and a couple others. Where was Uncle Tab. Probably enjoying his retirement weekend and spending Sunday with family and friends like me. Yeah, retirement is great. He can scan for a few laughs and SOS just a different day with the batshit crazy loon and her circus socks like I did. lmao @ the lemmings with their fauxbox wnd mentality. Have fun with them. I am calling it a night. Enjoy some facts between the BS and CRAZY. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
Really? Newsflash moron...we are all very aware that you are uncle flabby. You didn't know that? LMAO Well uncle flabbycon, you are proof that there ain't no fool like an old fool! LMAO LMAO LMAO, you old fool!

Try, try again.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Newsflash moron...we are all very aware that you are uncle flabby. You didn't know that? LMAO Well uncle flabbycon, you are proof that there ain't no fool like an old fool! LMAO LMAO LMAO, you old fool!
Try, try again.
Hit the flush turd face.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Try, try again.

Ole Tab's hasn't been here since Zimmerman won his case. He must be stunned that his predictions did not come true. However, according to the loon woman, he's home enjoying his retirement and spending time with family and friends like she is......on the internet posting books and books of information she spent the day gathering.....LOL!!!!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Hit the flush turd face.
Communist dirt why don't you move to China ...??
Give up wtf...!!
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Communist dirt why don't you move to China ...??
Give up wtf...!!
Low life white trash move to WV you toothless pos.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Low life white trash move to WV you toothless pos.
WTF, next time pick name like 'Red Russia'...and don't hate me because I'm white...!!

You're brainless and trash is your mama...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't agree with you more with all this political corruption going on up there on the Hill.

But it tells you something when thousands and thousands of black Americans marched in DC because they want jobs for Americans, and no illegals bumping them out. Obama has made too many promises, and now that he wants illegals granted citizenship, he is stepping in another pile of *doo doo* with his former black supporters. He can't have it both ways now can he?

Did you see any of this on MSM? I didn't watch TV today but they probably didn't show it on Lib TV...heaven forbid!
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Go back and eat your after-birth stew!!!!
Eat that pile of sh-t that is your Daddy.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

From city to city buffoons in rampage ...!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what do you know? You actually told the truth for a change. That means the Dems have the most riches and also the ones that doesn't pay their fair share of taxes.LIKE JOHN KERRY, who hides his 50 million dollar yacht in a diff state so he won't have to pay the three million taxes on it. OH? Didn't you hear that from your main stream media? What about old Harry Reed who cheats on his taxes by not claiming all his homes in diff states and at least one in other country, to escape paying his taxes. Oh,you didn't that either? Guess you don't get as much news as you think you do on the main stream media. The main stream media keeps those little tid bits out of the news about dirty rich dems.
There are a few others , but I can't remember their names right now. One old black guy,looks like he has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel has been cheating on his taxes for decades.And what about old ugly Nancy.These people will split hell wide open when they die.
Did John Kerry's wife get better or was that just a convenient emergency to cover up the photo-ops of Kerry on his yacht instead of in the Middle-east taking care of business as reported...by Washington?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
Those sorry-assed Republicans in congress that have sat on their asses for fear that the cities will burn if they kicked the alien out of the White House, looks like the cities will burn anyway!
What a sad state our country is in when 12% of the population controls us all!!!
Its all a dog and pony show and I hate bad mouthing the dog and pony.

We have no representation. This is one good thing Obama did, revealed how corrupted they all are.
rollinspunk78

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody is causing it.Obama is the only one that has been throwing money around like it grows on trees.
If I clean out by bank account by wasting it on every thing, I'm going broke and it's my fault for spending it. Somebody's needs to take responsibility.
You are correct. Someone does need to take responsibility. And that somebody is us. The people that live here in America. This is our fault. We all have lived beyond our means. And now it's coming back on us. Everyone of us have created this illusion that we are wealthy. But a illusion is all it is. The only thing that is keeping our country floating? Is our ability to barrow money. But that's coming to an end. And sure Obama has not helped things. But it would not matter who is in there. They probly would have done the same thing he has done. But I don't know. All I do know is this is our fault. We made it this way. We have all created a lifestyle that is no longer sustainable. And like I said. There are gonna be big changes coming. Whoever gets in there next has got some hard choices to make. People all over the country need to get ready for a future where there is gonna be the same or less every year. And not expect there to be more and more. And get this foolish idea out of their head that America's destiny is to reign supreme forever. It's not gonna happen.....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So! It looks like the problem with jobs in the US is a Democrat problem, yes/no?
Now that we have established that the democrats are the wealthiest people in the US, why haven't they stepped forward and supported the poor of the land?
Because after a certain point of wealth greed takes over all other thinking. The love of money over comes the concern of others.
Example: The Richest man in America, Bill Gates, at $150 Billion sent almost all the American jobs to China. Instead of him just being satisfied with being maybe only worth $100 Billion he would rather screw American workers and hire teen salve girls to build his products. The Rich is what destroyed America. No middle class worker ever said let's shut this American factory down and ship it to China. It was the Rich CEOs that made that call. No poor person ever came up with the idea to make bad home loans to anyone with a heart beat. It was the Rich Bankers that had that idea. No middle class worker ever came up with the scam to sell those bad home loans to the world on Wall St. It was the millionaires and billionaires called Hedge Fund Brokers.
The Rich have done more to destroy the American middle class and America in general than any welfare non-working person could have ever done.
The problem with the Repubs is they have fought for years to protect the Rich in allowing them to do it. Trickle Down Economics was just the Rich pissing on America. Since Reagan announced that plan the top have gained an average of 287% in income. The middle class have gained 18%.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Repubs helping America?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,981 - 98,000 of138,480
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min The_Box 122,616
Coming soon to America!!! SICK 1 hr guss 6
Knox Body Shop 1 hr Little Johnny 8
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 2 hr Truth 25
can u apply for food stamps online 2 hr guss 30
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 2 hr gilbert gotta go 17
Guss need a hug 2 hr guss 13
•••
•••