'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,896)

Showing posts 97,901 - 97,920 of145,946
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Uhhh Bush passed the Patriot Act Stupid.
Americans elected Bush.
Bush never passed anything he didn't eat.
Congress and the Senate passed the Patriot Act.
G. Dubbya Bush "signed it into law", you ignoranimous!
Crow

Jeffersonville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Why you got to flocc with me?
I think that's almost a whop-sided compliment H. Boo boo!
Almost being the key word there, Biscuit ;) tofy sure came up with a great word.

Re the CSM/Snowden thing - do you think he really has anything that would have the US "on their knees"? If he did, the Russians have it by now. I can't see them letting him basically become an airport vagrant just out of the kindness of their hearts, y'know? They're just playing along at this point to needle the US.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Thank you ARI! WND has an article about the new overpass advertisers wanting Obama impeached. We can only wish!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost being the key word there, Biscuit ;) tofy sure came up with a great word.
Re the CSM/Snowden thing - do you think he really has anything that would have the US "on their knees"? If he did, the Russians have it by now. I can't see them letting him basically become an airport vagrant just out of the kindness of their hearts, y'know? They're just playing along at this point to needle the US.
It's all posturing, while Obama whispered in Putins ear...Putin gave Obama the "secret Hand-shake", but it wasn't his hand he was shakin'! If Snowden steps out of the imaginary circle...there will be no more jerkin'. Julian Assange detests mercenaries; but they will be the only force able to extract Snowden (not by force but by stealth). They have tested the waters several times and each time someone in Russia gave away the alleged get way plans.
Using such a simple system to track Americas Most Wanted?
tracking site Flightradar24 Really?
They can remotely activate his GPS located in his devices when he powers them up or charges them.

http://www.ibtimes.com/relax-internet-nsa-lea...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Gotta fly now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

ThisonesforYou!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So every black person who walks home is suspect!
In these here parts...... We's call that profiling.
That is not at all what I said. Any person (black, white, green or purple) walking in the rain, close to the condos at night could cause suspicion. In many neighborhoods this might not be the case, but in Mr. Zimmerman's neighborhood, there had been numerous crimes. They established a Neighborhood Watch due to these numerous crimes. As part of the Neighborhood Watch, it was Mr. Zimmerman's duty to be suspicious and protect his neighborhood.
Crow

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Gotta fly now!
ThisonesforYou!
That made me smile. I think it may have given me a contact buzz, too - all of a sudden I want some Cap'n Crunch. Fly safely and under the radar.
rollinspunk78

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

I don't know if any of you realize this or not? But we are about to be back in the 1930s. Our country is bankrupt. And there are big changes coming. Whoever gets in there after Obama? Is gonna have some hard choices to make. I hope all of you are ready????

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

rollinspunk78 wrote:
I don't know if any of you realize this or not? But we are about to be back in the 1930s. Our country is bankrupt. And there are big changes coming. Whoever gets in there after Obama? Is gonna have some hard choices to make. I hope all of you are ready????
Hey just leave me in the 70's!:)
PEACE
tofy

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Aristotle's son of Ariston"]Gotta fly now!
ThisonesforYou![/QUOTE]Kudos bro.!Nice song selection...Of course and I'm still laughing at your come back on the sentence last night. I just knew you would nail it! absolutely beautiful...thanks bro.!

PEACE
tofy
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

rollinspunk78 wrote:
It may even be worse than you think,Oblamer still has 3 years.
We could be back in the stone age by the time hes done.

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
It may even be worse than you think,Oblamer still has 3 years.
We could be back in the stone age by the time hes done.
Study the world my friend everything runs on a cycle, including politics, so don't fret the middle makes the change when they get bored with the way how things go!
PEACE
tofy
rollinspunk78

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

This is not a left or right issue anymore. It's a matter of survival. There is a financial reckoning coming. And everyone of us are gonna have to tighten our belts and use less and consume less. Cause there is gonna be less. The point of bankruptcy is at our doorstep. Obama knows what's about to happen. I must say in his defense. That he did not do this. George Bush did not do it eather. The American people can not be cry babies anymore. If we don't find a way to stop this blame game we all have been playing. We are gonna sit and watch everything we have built. Everything we have accomplished. Dissappear before our eyes. Just like the people of Rome did.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Thank you ARI! WND has an article about the new overpass advertisers wanting Obama impeached. We can only wish!
That's all you Doom and Gloom fear mongers do each day. Just hope, wish and pray that something bad happens to America so you can blame Obama. Patriots my ass.
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Study the world my friend everything runs on a cycle, including politics, so don't fret the middle makes the change when they get bored with the way how things go!
PEACE
tofy
I agree, but when you interrupt that process by adding at least 20 million individuals to that cycle it could be disrupted forever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

“Neighborhood watch groups are always a plus for any agency. They provide another level of eyes and ears for the department and helps prevent or solve criminal activity. It is just a good thing,” said Hooksett Police Chief Peter Bartlett.

The key to the success of neighborhood watch groups is the increased willingness of citizens to report suspicious activity, Bartis said.

“We don’t care what it is, call it in. Usually, it will be nothing, but a few times we would get calls about people and we would show up and could tell that it was someone casing the neighborhood and they would take off,” Bartis said.

http://www.newhampshire.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art ...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but when you interrupt that process by adding at least 20 million individuals to that cycle it could be disrupted forever.
Especially when referring to Repubs. Only 33% of voters are registered as Repub.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, claimed that he shot Mr. Martin only after the teenager knocked him to the ground, punched him, straddled him and slammed his head into the concrete —“a weapon,” as his lawyer, Mark O’Mara, called it. The murder charge required a showing that Mr. Zimmerman was full of ill will, hatred, spite or evil intent when he shot Mr. Martin. But prosecutors had little evidence to back up that claim, legal experts said. They could point only to Mr. Zimmerman’s words during his call to the police dispatcher the night he spotted Mr. Martin walking in the rain with his sweatshirt’s hood up and grew suspicious.

“Punks,” he said, adding a profanity.“They always get away,” he said, using another profanity.

But Mr. Zimmerman appeared calm during the call and did not describe Mr. Martin’s race until he was asked. And defense lawyers brought in witnesses to say that Mr. Zimmerman, on the whole, was a courteous, kind and caring neighbor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/15/us/in-zimme ...
Really

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Why are we still talking about this? It's been two and a half years?
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

george zimmerman repeatedly molested his
cousin, 6yrs.old at the time. How you haters
and fake news like him now. Google that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,901 - 97,920 of145,946
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
jon h 12 min unknown user 11
Barbourville online and Windstream 1 hr enternet thief 12
camel toes at work (Dec '10) 1 hr pussiefoot 64
Apple Head Chihuahua (Jun '13) 2 hr shelley hull 9
Ron Brock Busted 4 hr Wondering 16
Beautiful selfies on Facebook 5 hr someone 23
looking for a mini pot belly pig 5 hr peppermint. 4
•••
•••