'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#110412 Jul 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="Aristotle's son of Ariston"]Gotta fly now!

ThisonesforYou![/QUOTE]Kudos bro.!Nice song selection...Of course and I'm still laughing at your come back on the sentence last night. I just knew you would nail it! absolutely beautiful...thanks bro.!

PEACE
tofy
Brad

Manchester, CT

#110413 Jul 15, 2013
rollinspunk78 wrote:
I don't know if any of you realize this or not? But we are about to be back in the 1930s. Our country is bankrupt. And there are big changes coming. Whoever gets in there after Obama? Is gonna have some hard choices to make. I hope all of you are ready????
It may even be worse than you think,Oblamer still has 3 years.
We could be back in the stone age by the time hes done.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#110415 Jul 15, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
It may even be worse than you think,Oblamer still has 3 years.
We could be back in the stone age by the time hes done.
Study the world my friend everything runs on a cycle, including politics, so don't fret the middle makes the change when they get bored with the way how things go!
PEACE
tofy
rollinspunk78

United States

#110416 Jul 15, 2013
This is not a left or right issue anymore. It's a matter of survival. There is a financial reckoning coming. And everyone of us are gonna have to tighten our belts and use less and consume less. Cause there is gonna be less. The point of bankruptcy is at our doorstep. Obama knows what's about to happen. I must say in his defense. That he did not do this. George Bush did not do it eather. The American people can not be cry babies anymore. If we don't find a way to stop this blame game we all have been playing. We are gonna sit and watch everything we have built. Everything we have accomplished. Dissappear before our eyes. Just like the people of Rome did.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110417 Jul 15, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Thank you ARI! WND has an article about the new overpass advertisers wanting Obama impeached. We can only wish!
That's all you Doom and Gloom fear mongers do each day. Just hope, wish and pray that something bad happens to America so you can blame Obama. Patriots my ass.
WOW

United States

#110418 Jul 15, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Study the world my friend everything runs on a cycle, including politics, so don't fret the middle makes the change when they get bored with the way how things go!
PEACE
tofy
I agree, but when you interrupt that process by adding at least 20 million individuals to that cycle it could be disrupted forever.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110419 Jul 15, 2013
“Neighborhood watch groups are always a plus for any agency. They provide another level of eyes and ears for the department and helps prevent or solve criminal activity. It is just a good thing,” said Hooksett Police Chief Peter Bartlett.

The key to the success of neighborhood watch groups is the increased willingness of citizens to report suspicious activity, Bartis said.

“We don’t care what it is, call it in. Usually, it will be nothing, but a few times we would get calls about people and we would show up and could tell that it was someone casing the neighborhood and they would take off,” Bartis said.

http://www.newhampshire.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art ...

Location hidden

#110420 Jul 15, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but when you interrupt that process by adding at least 20 million individuals to that cycle it could be disrupted forever.
Especially when referring to Repubs. Only 33% of voters are registered as Repub.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110421 Jul 15, 2013
Mr. Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, claimed that he shot Mr. Martin only after the teenager knocked him to the ground, punched him, straddled him and slammed his head into the concrete —“a weapon,” as his lawyer, Mark O’Mara, called it. The murder charge required a showing that Mr. Zimmerman was full of ill will, hatred, spite or evil intent when he shot Mr. Martin. But prosecutors had little evidence to back up that claim, legal experts said. They could point only to Mr. Zimmerman’s words during his call to the police dispatcher the night he spotted Mr. Martin walking in the rain with his sweatshirt’s hood up and grew suspicious.

“Punks,” he said, adding a profanity.“They always get away,” he said, using another profanity.

But Mr. Zimmerman appeared calm during the call and did not describe Mr. Martin’s race until he was asked. And defense lawyers brought in witnesses to say that Mr. Zimmerman, on the whole, was a courteous, kind and caring neighbor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/15/us/in-zimme ...
Really

Richmond, KY

#110422 Jul 15, 2013
Why are we still talking about this? It's been two and a half years?
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110423 Jul 15, 2013
george zimmerman repeatedly molested his
cousin, 6yrs.old at the time. How you haters
and fake news like him now. Google that!
rollinspunk78

United States

#110424 Jul 15, 2013
Really wrote:
Why are we still talking about this? It's been two and a half years?
I agree. We need to move on to something else. Like the collapse of our society. And how we are gonna save this place.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110425 Jul 15, 2013
george zimmerman holding down babies and
violating them. Probably OK in you inbred
people's world. Just another day in the
neighborhood. Right?
Don

Ashland, KY

#110426 Jul 15, 2013
rollinspunk78 wrote:
This is not a left or right issue anymore. It's a matter of survival. There is a financial reckoning coming. And everyone of us are gonna have to tighten our belts and use less and consume less. Cause there is gonna be less. The point of bankruptcy is at our doorstep. Obama knows what's about to happen. I must say in his defense. That he did not do this. George Bush did not do it eather. The American people can not be cry babies anymore. If we don't find a way to stop this blame game we all have been playing. We are gonna sit and watch everything we have built. Everything we have accomplished. Dissappear before our eyes. Just like the people of Rome did.
Somebody is causing it.Obama is the only one that has been throwing money around like it grows on trees.
If I clean out by bank account by wasting it on every thing, I'm going broke and it's my fault for spending it. Somebody's needs to take responsibility.
Don

Ashland, KY

#110427 Jul 15, 2013
In our town at an Exxon station gas is
Reg $1.84
Plus $1.89
Supreme $2.02
Don

Ashland, KY

#110428 Jul 15, 2013
Just Kidding. That was the price the day Obama took office.
rollinspunk78

United States

#110429 Jul 15, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
george zimmerman holding down babies and
violating them. Probably OK in you inbred
people's world. Just another day in the
neighborhood. Right?

What are you talking about man? We got more important things to worry about. Who gives a crap about eather one of those idiots.
SYL

Ashland, KY

#110430 Jul 15, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
george zimmerman repeatedly molested his
cousin, 6yrs.old at the time. How you haters
and fake news like him now. Google that!
You can't expect us to take your word for that. If that were true the main stream been would have short circuited by now.
OZombies

United States

#110431 Jul 15, 2013
Don wrote:
Reg $1.84
Plus $1.89
Supreme $2.02
In L.A. CA at Sam's club...regular $3.91
Plus, not sure, but over $4.00

Location hidden

#110433 Jul 15, 2013
Don wrote:
Reg $1.84
Plus $1.89
Supreme $2.02
Exxon made $44.9 Billion in profits last year.$300 Million shy of it's world record set in 2011. Drill Baby Drill. That was the cry from Tea Peas and Repubs during 2008 elections. Well Big Oil did drill.
The US is producing MORE oil than anytime during the past 20 years.
The US now EXPORTS more oil than anytime over the past 70 years.
Com'on Repubs. Tell us all again how big oil CEOs would lower gas prices if Obama would ONLY let them drill. Suckers !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min not falling for it 4,650
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 min Anne52 81,634
opening in November 46 min hunter 1
new hunting and fishing store 49 min hunter 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,013
Tax tax and more tax 2 hr Jack 3
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 3 hr really 13
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••