'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#110446 Jul 15, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Study the world my friend everything runs on a cycle, including politics, so don't fret the middle makes the change when they get bored with the way how things go!
PEACE
tofy
I first became aware of this "political" cycle while taking a course in American Law and Justice, look at the death penalty in several states and how it swings from Conservative (for) to Liberal (against). Conservative times usher in harsh penalties for criminal, liberal movements lean more towards rehabilitation (parole, time off for good behavior, etc.)If you have ever crossed paths with a Conservative judge you know you're in deep $#IT!

6 months for breaking a jaw, and knocking a partial plate down some @$$holes neck, when THEY punched first!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110447 Jul 15, 2013
March 23, 2012, 10:21 AM
Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"
"I can only imagine what these parents are going through," Mr. Obama said from the White House Rose Garden, "and when I think about this boy, I think about my own kids, and I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together, federal, state and local, to figure out how this tragedy happened."

You repukes and fauxbox butchered this comment up so I can't wait until you fabricate the President egging on a race war with this one. You bunch of ignorant lemmings.

*** Obama’s statement on the Zimmerman verdict: On Sunday, Obama released a statement on the “not guilty” verdict of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.“The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America,” Obama said.“I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin.” Reading between the lines, this isn’t a president who is calling for federal charges to be brought against Zimmerman; instead, he’s calling to respect the verdict but also have a national conversation.

Anyway you spin the verdict, no one wins, if he had done what he was told by the dispatchers and his neighborhood watch manual none of this would have happened. Doesn't matter what his "thug" like actions you dwell on so many teenagers do of all colors, he didn't deserve to be profiled and killed. The real cops could have settled it peacefully. Either way. Sad you racist bigots can't figure that out. Enjoy your victory. He was found not guilty, but he isn't innocent. Guess your racist violence didn't quite work out like your fauxbox wnd propaganda predicted eh?

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110448 Jul 15, 2013
That didn't take long. Let the money making begin..

Zimmerman juror gets book agent

One of the six anonymous jurors who acquitted George Zimmerman of second-degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin has signed with a literary agent to write a book about the case less than 48 hours after the verdict.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/15/19...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110449 Jul 15, 2013
Peek under all their sheets once again.

Joseph Gerth | Former Rand Paul staffer revisited

The revelation last week that one of Sen. Rand Paul’s staff members is a former shock jock who called himself the “Southern Avenger,” toasts Abraham Lincoln’s assassin on his birthday and once led a group that favored Southern secession rekindled memories of Christopher Hightower.
Hightower, you’ll recall, was Paul’s campaign spokesman back in 2009 and was forced to resign after bloggers found his old My­Space page that had racist writings on it.

We referenced that incident in our story about Jack Hunter, Paul’s social media director and ghost author on his book “The Tea Party Goes to Washington,” which only seemed to get Hightower’s hackles up.

On Twitter, Hightower and some of his backers complained that the two paragraphs written about him weren’t based in fact.

Here’s what we said in the story.

“In December 2009, during his bid for the Senate, Paul fired then-spokesman and treasurer Christopher Hightower after his campaign acknowledged that Hightower maintained a page on a website that included racist remarks and that he suggested the government bore some responsibility for the 2001 terrorist attacks.

“The page included a derogatory reference to African Americans in a poem.”

Although Hightower told The Courier-Journal on the day the first story broke four years ago that he had nothing to do with the page and, in fact, never had a MySpace account, the Paul campaign acknowledged later that day the page was his and that Hightower resigned under pressure.
So, what exactly was on the page?

According to the story four years ago, there was a photo of a black man being lynched that had been placed on the page by a friend of Hightower on Martin Luther King Jr. Day that said “Happy N— Day.”

There was a poem (or possibly song lyrics because Hightower was a vocalist in a heavy metal band) that said “I won’t be your n—. I won’t be your slave.”

The MySpace page also included a copy of a letter to the editor that appeared in the Bowling Green Daily News in 2008 defending Rand Paul’s father, U.S. Rep. Ron Paul, R-Texas, and arguing that it was the United States that invaded countries responsible for terrorist attacks — and not the other way around.

“My goodness, how soon some people forget we invaded them ... do you not remember when we installed a foreign leader in Iran in the 1950s, do you not remember putting military bases in Saudi Arabia? Or, perhaps, you have forgotten the attack on Iraq in the Persian Gulf War, and the continued arming of Israel,” the letter said.
The newspaper confirmed that the letter ran on June 3, 2008, and was signed by a Christopher Hightower of Auburn, Ky. Hightower, who lived in Auburn, denied he had ever written a letter to the editor of any newspaper and said it wasn’t his — although it appeared on his MySpace page.

After the original story ran in December 2009, Hightower didn’t complain about the story’s accuracy.

The MySpace page was pulled from the Internet in 2009. Hightower said he wasn’t responsible for that either.
OOPS!!!

That’s not to say there haven’t been errors made in relation to the story.

On Friday, Bill Maher, on his HBO show “Real Time,” was talking about the “Southern Avenger” and veered off into the Hightower story — but he got a key fact wrong: the name of the person who owned the MySpace account.

Instead of Hightower, Maher said the fired former Paul campaign employee was Joe Sonka, now a writer for LEO and, at the time, a blogger for Barefoot & Progressive who broke the story.

The show replayed several times until at some point Saturday morning, HBO edited the video and removed about five seconds worth of audio.
New rule: Double-check names before you accuse someone of being a racist.

Some of Sonka’s Facebook friends are now suggesting that Maher owes Sonka an on-air apology and a trip to California to appear on his show.

DITCH MITCH

continued:
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110450 Jul 15, 2013
An emerging candidacy

U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell’s campaign has been complaining that Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes has kept a low profile since announcing July 1 she would challenge the five-term Republican senator.

She emerged Saturday at a big-money Democratic fundraising retreat on Martha’s Vineyard, where, according to the Huffington Post’s Howard Fineman, she wowed the crowd.

“I’ve been going to these for years, and I have never, until this morning, seen a candidate get a standing O,” Fineman quoted one unidentified donor as saying.“It was amazing.”

So were the McConnell people pleased?

The GOP responded with an email attack, complaining that she attended a fundraising event outside Kentucky.

It’s likely nothing Grimes does, short of conceding, will make Republicans happy between now and November 2014.

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201307...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110451 Jul 15, 2013
Figured the crazy loon would had a newsflash on this rumor:

CASEY ANTHONY PREGNANT

Guess if you want to kill your 2 year old and profile and kill a black kid you could move to Florida.

They need to rewrite that law and get some better prosecutors. Jurors have seen too many CSI, NCIS, etc shows and expect nothing shy of the act being committed on video with witnesses to convict. There is circumstantial evidence that is pretty damning. What a damn shame for both the Zimmerman and Martin family. A real tragedy that shouldn't have happened.

Now back to the politics and fauxbox propaganda.

DITCH MITCH

SMH

DITCH MITCH
Youda Nut

United States

#110452 Jul 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Jay...!!
I'm sorry for my spelling, I was on a hurry and the same time really frustrated with all of this !
In Trayvon's cell phone there was information how to fight...that's why he went first for the nose. That's how you disorient your victim. Trayvon was young and strong.
The judge didn't want to allow Trayvon's cell phone into evidence ...!!
Trayvon used violence, George didn't ...George didn't shoot Trayvon in the back...George didn't 'killed' Trayvon because he was black ...!!
Somebody must have punched you in the nose, you sure are disoriented.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110453 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS owner is a piece of work. He should have to try to live on that for a year and then tell these young people how easy it is. Most live on half that. Those trickle down bush/reagonomics have hit this generation hard.

Charles Koch:$34,000 puts you in the top 1%

The billionaire businessman airs ads slamming the minimum wage and insisting that people on it are still relatively wealthy.

http://money.msn.com/now/post--charles-koch-d...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110454 Jul 15, 2013
Youda Nut wrote:
<quoted text> Somebody must have punched you in the nose, you sure are disoriented.
Good one, but I think she says she is in a chemtrail fog. haha

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#110455 Jul 15, 2013
http://whitenations.com/showthread.php...

MISSISSIPPI : White man beaten by three black men in retaliation for Zimmerman verdict, "This is for Trayvon".

(Is DOJ going to get involved in this now?)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110456 Jul 15, 2013
Abortion fights risk worsening GOP's gender gap

Republicans may be tirelessly working to rebrand their party since losing last year’s race for the White House, but a recent slew of state initiatives to restrict access to abortion isn't doing this effort any favors – and may only widen the party's so-called "gender gap" in attracting women voters.

The challenge of wooing women voters

Conservative enthusiasm aside, the movement comes in the face of a real, proven struggle for the GOP to attract women voters. For as much hand-wringing consultants did after the 2012 election about Republicans’ deficit among Hispanic voters, the party’s struggles with women were nearly as damaging. President Barack Obama beat rival Mitt Romney by 11 points among women voters, who made up 53 percent of the electorate, according to national exit polls.

Can the GOP change its face?

The prevailing fear among some Republicans is that these measures make the GOP seem unduly focused on abortion. And moreover, the party has too often relied on old, white men as their messengers in these fights.

But, he added:“If they weren’t already shrinking at a party based on where they were on immigration and other issues, they’re certainly not doing any favors.”

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/13...

Re=inventing alright eh? Repuking old laws trying to BACK. Leave women to make their own choices based on the circumstances and either way, it is between them and their Creator. Not RepubliCONS. A bunch of old white men sitting in Congress deciding while making stupid comments about rape. Women will still vote DEM. Especially for our first WOMAN PRESIDENT. Keep trying though. Your 2906 line up is looking pretty weak but you have your white, black, woman, Hispanic etc...trying to fool the MAJORITY. All of them put together isn't as experienced and ADMIRED as HILLARY. Scares you don't it. Go make some tea. hahaha

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110457 Jul 15, 2013
Great laughs Hot C, countrygirl, Injudgement, Crow, and Communist China and a couple others. Where was Uncle Tab. Probably enjoying his retirement weekend and spending Sunday with family and friends like me. Yeah, retirement is great. He can scan for a few laughs and SOS just a different day with the batshit crazy loon and her circus socks like I did. lmao @ the lemmings with their fauxbox wnd mentality. Have fun with them. I am calling it a night. Enjoy some facts between the BS and CRAZY. hahaha

DITCH MITCH

#110458 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one, but I think she says she is in a chemtrail fog. haha
DITCH MITCH
A TIRD by another other name stinks just the same!

Ditch the TIRD!
You should have to dig latrines in Afghanistan for the rest of the time US forces are there!
You expel too much $#IT!

#110459 Jul 15, 2013
Dam auto correct![any] another? wtf!
Youda Nut

United States

#110460 Jul 15, 2013
Youda Nut wrote:
<quoted text> Somebody must have punched you in the nose, you sure are disoriented.
...DISORIENTED IS YOUR MAMA...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110461 Jul 15, 2013
Your 2906 line up is looking pretty weak but you have your white, black, woman, Hispanic etc...trying to fool the MAJORITY. All of them put together isn't as experienced and ADMIRED as HILLARY. Scares you don't it. Go make some tea. hahaha

should be 2016...too much fun today in the hot summer sun...you clowns should try getting some Vitamin D and some fresh air through those hollow ears. hahaha

Oh Yeah, this is just tooooooo funny.

U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell’s campaign has been complaining that Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes has kept a low profile since announcing July 1 she would challenge the five-term Republican senator.

The GOP responded with an email attack, complaining that she attended a fundraising event outside Kentucky.(it was ok when GRANDrand did it, haha)

I hope Ashley Judd goes out campaigning with her and brings her all of HOLLYWOOD's $$$$$$$. We know you hate that but not as bad as Clinton campaigning with her. hahaha Old turtle man is scared. He needs to be. He needs to GO with his NO.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110462 Jul 15, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A TIRD by another other name stinks just the same!
Ditch the TIRD!
You should have to dig latrines in Afghanistan for the rest of the time US forces are there!
You expel too much $#IT!
DITCH THE TURD MITCH will work too. I didn't have to dig latrines in my DOD career, is that what you had to do. Is that why you love bs so much? Hate reading those facts and credible links huh? Keep walking with your lemmings and continue on being the MINORITY in elections to come. We know what you are.

Can't make up your mind which circus clown avatar you want to use?

Where's your favorite Queen Loon tonight? Looking up racial violence with chemtrail zombie? You clowns have fun now, ya here!
LMAO @ you lemming tools.

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#110463 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Your 2906 line up is looking pretty weak but you have your white, black, woman, Hispanic etc...trying to fool the MAJORITY. All of them put together isn't as experienced and ADMIRED as HILLARY. Scares you don't it. Go make some tea. hahaha
should be 2016...too much fun today in the hot summer sun...you clowns should try getting some Vitamin D and some fresh air through those hollow ears. hahaha
The GOP responded with an email attack, complaining that she attended a fundraising event outside Kentucky.(it was ok when GRANDrand did it, haha)
I hope Ashley Judd goes out campaigning with her and brings her all of HOLLYWOOD's $$$$$$$. We know you hate that but not as bad as Clinton campaigning with her. hahaha Old turtle man is scared. He needs to be. He needs to GO with his NO.
DITCH MITCH
If you ever bothered to poke your head out of your ass and actually participate in the world...you would know that it is no secret that Liberal women can't stand Hitlary. You saw that the democrats chose an unknown, politically unskilled, radical guy over your girl Hitlary for your party's nomination, didn't you? Hee Hee...bring it on!

I pray Hitlary gets the dems nod next election. LMMFAO
OZombies

United States

#110464 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
DITCH THE TURD MITCH will work too. I didn't have to dig latrines in my DOD career, is that what you had to do. Is that why you love bs so much? Hate reading those facts and credible links huh? Keep walking with your lemmings and continue on being the MINORITY in elections to come. We know what you are.
Can't make up your mind which circus clown avatar you want to use?
Where's your favorite Queen Loon tonight? Looking up racial violence with chemtrail zombie? You clowns have fun now, ya here!
LMAO @ you lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
DITCH your liberal psycho brain, you 'dead' walking - Obama Zombie ...!!!!!!!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#110465 Jul 15, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
DITCH MITCH
Do you believe everything you are told (programmed) to believe? lol

The Lundergan's have been pouring millions and millions of their personal money into campaigns for years trying to beat Mitch. The democrat party wouldn't and didn't waste their campaign dollars on the wannabe Lundergans because they knew Mitch would be re-elected. And guess what Einstein? He was re-elected...AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN...

You are one of those idiots that will be dumbfounded when Mitch is re-elected AGAIN! Rachael Madcow assured you that the ditch Mitch thingie is working AGAIN!

You are funny. A little pathetic but funny as hell. Your posts ooze with fear. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min spaceship 133,421
Brett 1 hr justwondering 50
girl died 1 hr Say Cheeze 5
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 2 hr Info 2
Looking for Wendy Walker high school friend 3 hr High school friend 1
What do u think about Amanda Shaffer? (Feb '10) 5 hr Jen 17
Romeo's Italian Resturant 5 hr City worker 12
Keep our town DRY 5 hr aaa 22
dinky phipps 11 hr Keep kids off com... 32
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 29 marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web