'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
97,721 - 97,740 of 150,894 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Schizophrenic Lunatic liberals, chant that mantra..... IF you "say it enough, even though its NOT true, then it will magically be believed & magically come true"

Stay in your blind "chant the mantra" line. How's that working out for ya!

To JS. Newsflash: NO ONE told George to "stay in his car"... Absolutely NO ONE!!!

You people are so gullable, some crazy woman was crying...literally crying in an interview where the protestors were, because. As she tearfully claimed, "He should've been found guilty because "he was told not to get out if the car"!" ........ Bona fide PROOF you LOONIE toons have lost all ability to reason OR check your so called 'facts'.

The next time some white is wrongfully accused, I hope like heck that video of that woman is played over and over!!

She may as well hang a sign around her neck saying, " Will believe ANY & EVERY imagined thing the Media tells me to believe"!!

Wow!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
BOYS IN THE HOODIES
JURY FINDS ZIMMERMAN 'NOT GUILTY'
'It means there was reasonable doubt. They just could not put the pieces together'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jury-finds-zimmerm...
Debbie Hogan Tate 8 minutes ago −
What a nice smile he has, something we have not seen before! So glad that Justice has prevailed! Despite Obama, Holder Jackson and Sharpton! Who should all be arrested for Obstruction of Justice and Misappropriations of Taxpayers money Not to mention Discrimination and Inciting the demonstrations! Impeach Obama, Remove Holder and arrest Jackson and Sharpton. Charge them all and send them to "Gitmo!"
bless2live 14 minutes ago
What a great day for "Justice" in the USA!
turee60 an hour ago
Zimmerman should have never been on trial in the first place I am happy they found not guilty cause he is not guilty!
RubyBlu turee60 19 minutes ago
Justice has been served.
kingdad an hour ago
Free at Last! Free at Last! Thank God Almighty, Zimmerman is Free at Last!
Now all you racist punks talking and tweeting your BS it's time to bring it or crawl back down your sewers. We are ready. Are you?
Comments from random people? Um. Okay.

Rick Simms
Damn Cracker dominated legal system. We will be silent no more!

Audria Russell
I have re-learned the very sad lesson the for people of color JUSTICE IS NOT BLIND, ITS RACE/COLOR SELECTIVE

Nina Long
Racism is not a reason for self defense

Tao-Yee Lau
Friends, it's Sunday morning and I have a justice system in America hangover.... My head is pounding, I'm moving slowly, have no appetite, and the sun hurts my eyes....
It's an identifiable ailment, I felt exactly the same way after Troy Davis was executed in 2011...
Anyone else feeling the same way?
And what's the cure?
With love

Satinath Choudhary
What a mockery of justice! And they call it the best judicial system in the world??

Stacey A Lemming
It is sickening that that low life P.O.S. got off murdering a kid. Where were the mixed jury? Not only was it wrong that it was an only white just but it was an only female jury. This is outrageous. This child DESERVES JUSTICE!!!!! Where is the peace in the verdict for his family????

Danielle Jefferson
If you aren't angry, you're not paying attention. It's time to organize.

#HoodiesUp for Trayvon. SUNDAY 6pm - ALL OUT NYC!
Going (3,754)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no knowledge of the names called, but do agree he will never be free.
There will be suits filed, Z against the news, Martin`s parents for loss of their child, maybe even a criminal case against Z because they just can`t let it die thru the legal system.
But , this will be with him til death.
As it should be.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Zimmerman told one story, a detective testified "his story is credible". Manipulated news stories and edited 911 tapes created the air of racism where none existed!
Fake stories created real anger...just to sell newspapers and drive up ratings!
Zimmerman did not follow Trayvon after the dispatch said "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman said "OK" and was walking back to his automobile when Trayvon assaulted him.
These are "facts" that came out in testimony.
Two mothers identified the "help" cries as their son...hence "reasonable doubt" was clearly the reason for not guilty.
Racist need not respond, substantive debate is welcome! Country Girl/ILoveitHere you are invisible today. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
Schizophrenic Lunatic liberals, chant that mantra..... IF you "say it enough, even though its NOT true, then it will magically be believed & magically come true"
Stay in your blind "chant the mantra" line. How's that working out for ya!
To JS. Newsflash: NO ONE told George to "stay in his car"... Absolutely NO ONE!!!
You people are so gullable, some crazy woman was crying...literally crying in an interview where the protestors were, because. As she tearfully claimed, "He should've been found guilty because "he was told not to get out if the car"!" ........ Bona fide PROOF you LOONIE toons have lost all ability to reason OR check your so called 'facts'.
The next time some white is wrongfully accused, I hope like heck that video of that woman is played over and over!!
She may as well hang a sign around her neck saying, " Will believe ANY & EVERY imagined thing the Media tells me to believe"!!
Wow!!
That woman was likely referring to the fact that he was told not to follow Trayvon and did so anyway. I'm sure you know that.

I can understand why she was crying. It's all very disturbing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Comments from random people? Um. Okay.
Rick Simms
Damn Cracker dominated legal system. We will be silent no more!
Audria Russell
I have re-learned the very sad lesson the for people of color JUSTICE IS NOT BLIND, ITS RACE/COLOR SELECTIVE
Nina Long
Racism is not a reason for self defense
Tao-Yee Lau
Friends, it's Sunday morning and I have a justice system in America hangover.... My head is pounding, I'm moving slowly, have no appetite, and the sun hurts my eyes....
It's an identifiable ailment, I felt exactly the same way after Troy Davis was executed in 2011...
Anyone else feeling the same way?
And what's the cure?
With love
Satinath Choudhary
What a mockery of justice! And they call it the best judicial system in the world??
Stacey A Lemming
It is sickening that that low life P.O.S. got off murdering a kid. Where were the mixed jury? Not only was it wrong that it was an only white just but it was an only female jury. This is outrageous. This child DESERVES JUSTICE!!!!! Where is the peace in the verdict for his family????
Danielle Jefferson
If you aren't angry, you're not paying attention. It's time to organize.
#HoodiesUp for Trayvon. SUNDAY 6pm - ALL OUT NYC!
Going (3,754)
-N-
you think this will help!

THIS is a case of NOT letting the "justice system" TALK!
And STAND as "written in OUR Constitution!"

THIS isn't Italy, where they have 're indicted' Amanda Knox
AFTER acquitting her!

Mr. George Zimmerman can not be tried for THIS again ...
In a 'criminal way' to have jail time.
THAT would be "Double Jeopardy" ...
Tho 'civil suits' will begin!

America DOES have the BEST set up design of the Justice System ...
Tho there are LOTS of 'corrupt' people in it!
GREAT EXAMPLE - Angela Corey and Florida's STATE Politicians!
JUSTICE PREVAILED tho, even through THAT!

WE the People TALKED and were heard.
The JURORS! As 'designed' by the American Justice System!

Some peeps are just NOT listening!
You ARE a 'perfect' example!

Good vs evil ...

Zimmerman - NOT GUILTY
Martin - proven a MMA thug

Although he made a BIG mistake he caused LOADS of 'grief" ...
To his parents ... and the World!

They should have had him in their SIGHT.
NOT going to the store for LEAN ingredients!

That IS what the Arizona Watermelon Tea and SKITTLES were FOR!

Leave ME be! you 'evil' person!
-n-
you ARE 'approving' of MORE evil to BE done!

WHERE DOES THIS END?

He is *NOT* GUILTY!
Emphasis on NOT!
Crow

Lockport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did Z tell a different story from the interview early on with the news?
The inconsistencies began at the scene, with Zimmerman changing the details as he spoke to police. He first told police that Trayvon confronted him at his truck...no, wait, he attacked from behind...35 yards away from the truck. Zimmerman didn't get his story straight until he'd lawyered up and been coached extensively.

Then there's the lies he and his wife told about the almost $400,000 raised online. Got his bail revoked for that little tale, and his wife was arrested for perjury.

Nice family, eh?
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
BOYS IN THE HOODIES
JURY FINDS ZIMMERMAN 'NOT GUILTY'
'It means there was reasonable doubt. They just could not put the pieces together'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jury-finds-zimmerm...
Debbie Hogan Tate 8 minutes ago &#8722;
What a nice smile he has, something we have not seen before! So glad that Justice has prevailed! Despite Obama, Holder Jackson and Sharpton! Who should all be arrested for Obstruction of Justice and Misappropriations of Taxpayers money Not to mention Discrimination and Inciting the demonstrations! Impeach Obama, Remove Holder and arrest Jackson and Sharpton. Charge them all and send them to "Gitmo!"
bless2live 14 minutes ago
What a great day for "Justice" in the USA!
turee60 an hour ago
Zimmerman should have never been on trial in the first place I am happy they found not guilty cause he is not guilty!
RubyBlu turee60 19 minutes ago
Justice has been served.
kingdad an hour ago
Free at Last! Free at Last! Thank God Almighty, Zimmerman is Free at Last!
Now all you racist punks talking and tweeting your BS it's time to bring it or crawl back down your sewers. We are ready. Are you?
Bitch, how dare you mock the severity of the
killing of someone's child. Your day will come.
Oh,it's already here. Lonely and miserable .
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Zimmerman told one story, a detective testified "his story is credible". Manipulated news stories and edited 911 tapes created the air of racism where none existed!
Zimmerman did not follow Trayvon after the dispatch said "we don't need you to do that" Zimmerman said "OK" and was walking back to his automobile when Trayvon assaulted him.
Two mothers identified the "help" cries as their son...hence "reasonable doubt" was clearly the reason for not guilty.
Racist need not respond, substantive debate is welcome! Country Girl/ILoveitHere you are invisible today. ;)
yo punk ass is always
invisible. I don't read that BS you post. Never!!
I just half heartedly respond just to piss you off
and watch your dumb ass make a fool of yourself.
who the f*ck you think you are? Topix police?
Get the f*Ck out of here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no knowledge of the names called, but do agree he will never be free.
There will be suits filed, Z against the news, Martin`s parents for loss of their child, maybe even a criminal case against Z because they just can`t let it die thru the legal system.
But , this will be with him til death.
Nah, only questions are:
A. How much will he het from Movie and book deal?
B. Who will play George Zimmerman?
C. Who will play Trayvon Martin?
D. Will the movie be favorable or a continuation of the Media bias?
No cut/paste allowed in any responses (not you WH).
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

bytch, you paying the light bill?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

You could never make me invisible, you overgrown lard ass.

It is not a "fact" that Zimmerman got back into his truck after he was told not to follow Trayvon. It's Georges defense. Georges word. Not a fact.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Invisible.........like your manhood?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

different ending...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jordanzakarin/trayvon...

To a totally different story!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nah, only questions are:
A. How much will he het from Movie and book deal?
B. Who will play George Zimmerman?
C. Who will play Trayvon Martin?
D. Will the movie be favorable or a continuation of the Media bias?
No cut/paste allowed in any responses (not you WH).
dumb shit!
nobody talking about no dam movie. who will tell the story you? Idiot!!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Hoodies up for Travon tonight.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You could never make me invisible, you overgrown lard ass.
It is not a "fact" that Zimmerman got back into his truck after he was told not to follow Trayvon. It's Georges defense. Georges word. Not a fact.
Lmao!! Bet ari/Jay has overgrown lard ass like zimmerman's.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitch, how dare you mock the severity of the
killing of someone's child. Your day will come.
Oh,it's already here. Lonely and miserable .
I am NOT mocking ANYone's death!
Nor the severity of 'justifiable' DEATH.

That is "your" NARROW minded perception.

You can't SEE the 'forest for the trees'...

Matthew 13:15 KJV

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

What part of THIS do you 'unbelievers' NOT understand?

American Lady Patriot wrote:
Romans 9:20
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
20 [a]But, O man, who art thou which pleadest against God?[b]shall the thing [c]formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Footnotes:
Romans 9:20 The Apostle doth not answer that it is not Godís will, or that God doth not either reject or elect according to his pleasure, which thing the wicked call blasphemy, but he rather granteth, his adversary both the antecedents, to wit,

that it is Godís will, and that it must of necessity so fall out,

yet he denieth that God is therefore to be thought an unjust revenger of the wicked: for seeing it appeareth by manifest proof that this is the will of God and his doing, what impudency is it for man, which is but dust and ashes to dispute with God,

and as it were to call him into judgment? Now if any man say that the doubt is not so dissolved and answered, I answer, that there is no surer demonstration in any matter, because it is grounded upon this principle,

That the will of God is the rule of righteousness.

Romans 9:20 An amplification of the former answer, taken from a comparison, whereby also it appeareth that Godís determined counsel is set of Paul the highest of all causes, so that it dependeth not upon any respect of second causes, but doth rather frame and direct them.

Romans 9:20 This similitude agreeth very fitly in the first creation of mankind.

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you need to seek help.

AL said:
That was to show you do NOT question what God does.
You accept it, and go on.

God took care of His child today July 13, 2013.

It is time to accept God's will and move on.
Life does goes on, but will never be the same for Mr. George Zimmerman, after being shown falsely and maliciously in the media that he was an ogre, a child killer. His life will never be normal, simply because he was trying to and did stay alive.

It will also never be the same for The Martin Family.

God *REIGNS*

May He offer comfort to anyone that asks Him for it through these trying times, for both families, all Americans and for people around the World.

May there be Peace on Earth.
<3
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT mocking ANYone's death!
Nor the severity of 'justifiable' DEATH.
That is "your" NARROW minded perception.
You can't SEE the 'forest for the trees'...
Matthew 13:15 KJV
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
racist to Christian in 5..4..3..2..1. Bat shit crazy lady.____

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info