'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110252 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
AL, you hit the nail on the head in one of your posts. Good vs Evil.
This thread is an example of both.
All one has to do is look. Ravings of feeling like someone else might be "superior" because of their own personal feelings of inferiority. Jabs at those of us who have ever worked for a living because they themselves never have wanted to.
Jealousy, envy, strife, and ridicule.....anything BUT understanding!
And outright mockery of God.....an unforgivable sin!
Like I said, they are all where they are because they have chosen to be there!
Thanks E.
You have also been giving some great points!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110253 Jul 14, 2013
No CC, it is not over. It is not over because people who do not mind being used and lied to do not WANT it to be over.........EVER!!

That is their problem. That is why They have remained STUCK and why now, their digging the hole even deeper!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110254 Jul 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad we can't dig him up and shoot him again, huh OZ?
it's over...give it a rest.
IF 'we' could turn back TIME!
I would love to see TM
THINK
WWJD ...

Before he SUCKER PUNCHED and started 'pummeling' on George Zimmerman.
Totally different outcome IF he had just thought !!!

And 'realized' he is/WAS not invincible!
Jay

Paris, TN

#110255 Jul 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://m.sodahead.com/united-s tates/trayvon-martins-involvem ent-in-local-burglaries-covere d-up-by-media-school-police-pr osecutors-h/question-3792960/
TRAYVON MARTIN'S INVOLVEMENT IN LOCAL BURGLARIES COVERED UP BY MEDIA, SCHOOL, POLICE, PROSECUTORS.
POTUS must be proud with 'his son'...!!

The president spoke too soon. He didn't even know what was going on. His intent was to stir up racial hatred as per a picture of a young, innocent looking 14 year old *child* not a half-grown man whose background was shady to say the least.

Then because the president did intervene, the media jumped on it like the idiots they are and posted stories of assumption. Then comes the unknowing public screeching revenge.

What a circus the media is! What a bigger circus the public is!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110256 Jul 14, 2013
Ari, agree with your post! I'd do replies but these "faired-minded" people who want all to be equal, want me to have problems with computer if I use the reply.
So, no big deal, I'll reply this way, not a problem.

Hey y'all, is this true?
"Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin
Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman
Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin"

???????? notice how that says in the shooting "murder" of TM???? I annot believe this is true. Can anyone verify or clarify this?

It's on a christian website, and it says "the Obama Admin has taken steps needed to file federal charges, sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman.
And that unidentified sources within the Admin have confirmed that Obama & justice Eric Holder at Dept of Justice have filed charges against Z for "violating" TM's civil rights"

Surely this is a farce some troll has done to stir the pot! Just as we would expect from these 'fair- only want justice types".

Anyone know anything about this?

Oh, and does anyone understand why HLN is regurgitating only the parts of the trial that are full of lies & racism? Why do they not want to let this go? Why keep playing that crap?
Jay

Paris, TN

#110257 Jul 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell that to countrynut, she wants to build a pilgrimage to TM on the courthouse lawn.

It is over, why don't you, who lost your bet, give it a rest and move on, too!? Or does your life revolve around TM?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110258 Jul 14, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
At this point in my life...my wish would be? To have seen a more substantial evolution of humanity.
Sadly people resist the inevitable, and exaggerate
the difference's between one another instead of the
similarities. Why? Superiority complex i suppose?
If that's the only reason that divides us maybe there is hope? One can only ponder the possibilities of a united world! Just people striving to help one another survive and not trying to destroy one another!
So it's with sad heart I dedicate this song!
Trayvon..this ones for you!
http://youtu.be/nOYuhLNwh3A
PEACE
tofy
Good point 'tofy'...
I 'pray'*commonsense* becomes prevalent 'again' with this change!
Instead of a 'one'sided' MIND set!

Compromise ...
Working together for the goodness of this Country!

Thus, working towards 'peace' in this World, instead of ongoing conflict.

Compromise
a. A settlement of differences in which each side makes concessions.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/compromise

You know 'give & take'...
INSTEAD of ALL the "bullying" ...

Like one side REALLY does on here.
MeThinks you KNOW what I'm talking about.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#110259 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
No CC, it is not over. It is not over because people who do not mind being used and lied to do not WANT it to be over.........EVER!!
That is their problem. That is why They have remained STUCK and why now, their digging the hole even deeper!
sounds like you're talking about yourself...

I said days ago, all things considered, Zimmerman caused the circumstances leading up to Martin's death, but while he was being banged(if that was the case, and I believe it was), he acted in self-defense, instinctively...
the whole thing makes me want to goddam puke
let's talk about Obama being a Kenyan Muslim, for God's sake.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110260 Jul 14, 2013
AL, he would have to know WHO Jesus is before that could happen. And most children learn about who He is as their growing up. Sadly, it doesn't seem this young man had an involved set of parents.

They don't even act like grieving parents after his death.As I understand it, Before his body even gets cold, They have trademarked his name, applied for and (IMO) illegally gotten big bucks from the state simply because he is deceased, BEFORE anyone was charged or anyone believed a crime had been committed.

So, I'm guessing NO he probably did not know Jesus, sadly so.

I hope I am wrong though, I'd certainly feel better IF, in fact, he did have some kind of relationship with God.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#110261 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The president spoke too soon. He didn't even know what was going on. His intent was to stir up racial hatred as per a picture of a young, innocent looking 14 year old *child* not a half-grown man whose background was shady to say the least.
Then because the president did intervene, the media jumped on it like the idiots they are and posted stories of assumption. Then comes the unknowing public screeching revenge.
Don't they know Jay, with internet this days everything is going to come out sooner or later. Yes Obama smoke pot and I'm sure for him kids like Trayvon are ok. What a joke.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110262 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Ari, agree with your post! I'd do replies but these "faired-minded" people who want all to be equal, want me to have problems with computer if I use the reply.
Hey y'all, is this true?
???????? notice how that says in the shooting "murder" of TM???? I annot believe this is true. Can anyone verify or clarify this?
It's on a christian website, and it says "the Obama Admin has taken steps needed to file federal charges, sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman.
And that unidentified sources within the Admin have confirmed that Obama & justice Eric Holder at Dept of Justice have filed charges against Z for "violating" TM's civil rights"
Surely this is a farce some troll has done to stir the pot! Just as we would expect from these 'fair- only want justice types".
Oh, and does anyone understand why HLN is regurgitating only the parts of the trial that are full of lies & racism? Why do they not want to let this go? Why keep playing that crap?
I haven't seen it E!
Hope/pray it's NOT so.
But they can NOT, according to The United States Constitution
DO anything of the sort!

BLATANT disregard IF they do!
Shows what the 0 admin has and IS doing to US!

It will NOT hold up!
Just cause more STRIFE!

Let this REST, like the jurors called for.
Let Lady Justice prevail, as it should be.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#110263 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to countrynut, she wants to build a pilgrimage to TM on the courthouse lawn.
It is over, why don't you, who lost your bet, give it a rest and move on, too!? Or does your life revolve around TM?
I didn't lose the bet, dickwad, I called it straight down the middle
#190336,
page 4879
now make like the breeze and blow me, Daddy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110264 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree!
That is WHY so many people got the wrong idea.
They DID NOT give the WHOLE story!

Sordidness SELLS better!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110265 Jul 14, 2013
Made me actually laugh CC......haha!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110266 Jul 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point 'tofy'...
I 'pray'*commonsense* becomes prevalent 'again' with this change!
Instead of a 'one'sided' MIND set!
Compromise ...
Working together for the goodness of this Country!
Thus, working towards 'peace' in this World, instead of ongoing conflict.
Compromise
a. A settlement of differences in which each side makes concessions.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/compromise
You know 'give & take'...
INSTEAD of ALL the "bullying" ...
Like one side REALLY does on here.
MeThinks you KNOW what I'm talking about.
Let me ask, Do you really see something like you've said here, happening? Ever?

The only way I could ever even slightly imagine something remotely possible as what you suggested is IF (big IF)--those blacks (of both parties) who have seen and know what is going on in their race- how it is going backwards,(and they have) were to come together and go into these areas, and INFORM their brothers & sisters of what has been being done to them. Lay it out as it truly is, truthfully, with examples & explanations of how this entire so called "cause" is the very thing that they should be against, if their against anything.

Some are talking of their attempts to open dialogue and discussions, it is just currently being done on a one on one basis. Their message needs to reach the masses.
I DO hope they find a way to have demonstrations or meetings where truth can be revealed. I'd like nothing more.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110267 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
AL, he would have to know WHO Jesus is before that could happen. And most children learn about who He is as their growing up. Sadly, it doesn't seem this young man had an involved set of parents.
They don't even act like grieving parents after his death.As I understand it, Before his body even gets cold, They have trademarked his name, applied for and (IMO) illegally gotten big bucks from the state simply because he is deceased, BEFORE anyone was charged or anyone believed a crime had been committed.
So, I'm guessing NO he probably did not know Jesus, sadly so.
I hope I am wrong though, I'd certainly feel better IF, in fact, he did have some kind of relationship with God.
And that E, is why it turned out as it did.

NO parental guidance of right/wrong perception.
Just a one sided 'get whitey'

Children are BORN 'innocent'...
Children are NOT BORN with 'hate'...

They ARE 'taught it" ...
And SEE it in their surroundings/environment.
That is where 'education' and going by The Ten Commandments would come in 'handy'...
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#110268 Jul 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
No CC it's not over yet. People made him to be something he was not and even president made the comment which was wrong. Al Sharpton and others protecting and hiding something TM was not. President made another comment, I didn't hear it, friend of my told me...'something like that could happen to my daughters', really Mr. Pres.?
He is dividing this country again and again and again..Like 'Cambridge police acted stupidly', really Mr. Pres.? When would you be a leader to everyone, leader of your country and not a
'divider'? That's why people are angry CC. That's why he should do something to help black communities in Chicago, in CA. and what where the crime among blacks is high so as the black leaders instead making division among people and pretending problem don't exist. But, of course not. Listen to Bill Cosby and Dr. Ben Carson and others talking about crime in the black communities? But why, when they can all benefit from making race an issue like Al the loser Sharpton, MSNBC, CNN and others. No CC it's not over yet...!"
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110269 Jul 14, 2013
Those four teenagers were arrested for killing Joshua Heath.

The four started beating on the 36 yr old Joshua Heath as he was getting gas and the beating punching & kicking continued and was taken onto the road where Heath was run over and killed because he was pushed to the ground & knocked unconscious.

I understand this occurred in July.

You think the race baiters, media, and Obama, Holder are PROUD? This is the result of what they have caused.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110270 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Hey y'all, is this true?
Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman. Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.

Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law. The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.

http://nationalreport.net/obama-files-federal...

THIS is purely 'unconstitutional" ...
He and his admin/holder
IS
'trampling ALL OVER The United States Constitution!
The FBI "cleared" Zimmerman of racial overtones!

He was NOT a racist!
He saved 'his life' BY *self defense*
Not any 'stand your ground' law!

Martin stood his ground AND 'lost'...
L~E~A~V~E Mr. George Zimmerman and his family ALONE!
They have "suffered" enough ...

Along with Martin's Family!

Let this rest!
Crow

Louisville, KY

#110271 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly does one build a pilgrimage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norma Ray Brock 1 hr curious 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr wow 131,389
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr true 24
howard davis (Aug '12) 3 hr dizzyone1313 32
Mike Baker needs to run the Jail 3 hr Jumper Cable 6
Family Court Judge 3 hr decided voter 49
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 3 hr decided voter 5
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 4 hr Patty 11
Knox Co jail threads GONE again!!!! 4 hr Webster 10
our little oligarchy town of barbourville 6 hr Character 10