'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244034 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#110472 Jul 15, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Hit the flush turd face.
Communist dirt why don't you move to China ...??
Give up wtf...!!
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110473 Jul 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Communist dirt why don't you move to China ...??
Give up wtf...!!
Low life white trash move to WV you toothless pos.
OZombies

United States

#110475 Jul 15, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Low life white trash move to WV you toothless pos.
WTF, next time pick name like 'Red Russia'...and don't hate me because I'm white...!!

You're brainless and trash is your mama...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#110478 Jul 15, 2013
I couldn't agree with you more with all this political corruption going on up there on the Hill.

But it tells you something when thousands and thousands of black Americans marched in DC because they want jobs for Americans, and no illegals bumping them out. Obama has made too many promises, and now that he wants illegals granted citizenship, he is stepping in another pile of *doo doo* with his former black supporters. He can't have it both ways now can he?

Did you see any of this on MSM? I didn't watch TV today but they probably didn't show it on Lib TV...heaven forbid!
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110481 Jul 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Go back and eat your after-birth stew!!!!
Eat that pile of sh-t that is your Daddy.
OZombies

United States

#110484 Jul 15, 2013
From city to city buffoons in rampage ...!!
Reality

United States

#110485 Jul 15, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what do you know? You actually told the truth for a change. That means the Dems have the most riches and also the ones that doesn't pay their fair share of taxes.LIKE JOHN KERRY, who hides his 50 million dollar yacht in a diff state so he won't have to pay the three million taxes on it. OH? Didn't you hear that from your main stream media? What about old Harry Reed who cheats on his taxes by not claiming all his homes in diff states and at least one in other country, to escape paying his taxes. Oh,you didn't that either? Guess you don't get as much news as you think you do on the main stream media. The main stream media keeps those little tid bits out of the news about dirty rich dems.
There are a few others , but I can't remember their names right now. One old black guy,looks like he has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel has been cheating on his taxes for decades.And what about old ugly Nancy.These people will split hell wide open when they die.
Did John Kerry's wife get better or was that just a convenient emergency to cover up the photo-ops of Kerry on his yacht instead of in the Middle-east taking care of business as reported...by Washington?
Reality

United States

#110486 Jul 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Those sorry-assed Republicans in congress that have sat on their asses for fear that the cities will burn if they kicked the alien out of the White House, looks like the cities will burn anyway!
What a sad state our country is in when 12% of the population controls us all!!!
Its all a dog and pony show and I hate bad mouthing the dog and pony.

We have no representation. This is one good thing Obama did, revealed how corrupted they all are.
rollinspunk78

Stone Mountain, GA

#110487 Jul 16, 2013
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody is causing it.Obama is the only one that has been throwing money around like it grows on trees.
If I clean out by bank account by wasting it on every thing, I'm going broke and it's my fault for spending it. Somebody's needs to take responsibility.
You are correct. Someone does need to take responsibility. And that somebody is us. The people that live here in America. This is our fault. We all have lived beyond our means. And now it's coming back on us. Everyone of us have created this illusion that we are wealthy. But a illusion is all it is. The only thing that is keeping our country floating? Is our ability to barrow money. But that's coming to an end. And sure Obama has not helped things. But it would not matter who is in there. They probly would have done the same thing he has done. But I don't know. All I do know is this is our fault. We made it this way. We have all created a lifestyle that is no longer sustainable. And like I said. There are gonna be big changes coming. Whoever gets in there next has got some hard choices to make. People all over the country need to get ready for a future where there is gonna be the same or less every year. And not expect there to be more and more. And get this foolish idea out of their head that America's destiny is to reign supreme forever. It's not gonna happen.....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110488 Jul 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>So! It looks like the problem with jobs in the US is a Democrat problem, yes/no?
Now that we have established that the democrats are the wealthiest people in the US, why haven't they stepped forward and supported the poor of the land?
Because after a certain point of wealth greed takes over all other thinking. The love of money over comes the concern of others.
Example: The Richest man in America, Bill Gates, at $150 Billion sent almost all the American jobs to China. Instead of him just being satisfied with being maybe only worth $100 Billion he would rather screw American workers and hire teen salve girls to build his products. The Rich is what destroyed America. No middle class worker ever said let's shut this American factory down and ship it to China. It was the Rich CEOs that made that call. No poor person ever came up with the idea to make bad home loans to anyone with a heart beat. It was the Rich Bankers that had that idea. No middle class worker ever came up with the scam to sell those bad home loans to the world on Wall St. It was the millionaires and billionaires called Hedge Fund Brokers.
.
The Rich have done more to destroy the American middle class and America in general than any welfare non-working person could have ever done.
.
The problem with the Repubs is they have fought for years to protect the Rich in allowing them to do it. Trickle Down Economics was just the Rich pissing on America. Since Reagan announced that plan the top have gained an average of 287% in income. The middle class have gained 18%.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110489 Jul 16, 2013
Repubs helping America?
.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110490 Jul 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
Those sorry-assed Republicans in congress that have sat on their asses for fear that the cities will burn if they kicked the alien out of the White House, looks like the cities will burn anyway!
What a sad state our country is in when 12% of the population controls us all!!!
You ignorant pos, move to Mexico.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110491 Jul 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>According to treaties, a illegal alien can't operated a motor vehicle on US highways, much less be granted any other legal aspects of our society under the US Constitution.
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#110492 Jul 16, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Repubs helping America?
.
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
Do you know what was in that entire Bill, or, just repeating what the Senate wants you to know.?? Remember the Senate Leader refused to pass over 100 jobs Bills when the House passed them up??

Neither Obama nor Harry are interested in anything conservative, that is the problem. Why is it O wants to spend this Country into being bankrupt?? This is again a case where the rich Harry does not tell all!!!
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#110493 Jul 16, 2013
While you measure the Bill to bring jobs home , how about measuring the Pipeline for jobs here at home??

While you measure jobs back from China , why not measure the fact the Senate and O want to influx the economy with 10 to 20 million illegals amnesty taking jobs from the poor and middle class while it will bring all labor rates down because the illegals will work for less living here??

There are two sides to most things . Ever look at what would be good for the Country , or , just point out things from the PARTY????

This is an excellent point as to what is damaging this Country. None work together.
Communist China

Hemingway, SC

#110494 Jul 16, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what was in that entire Bill, or, just repeating what the Senate wants you to know.?? Remember the Senate Leader refused to pass over 100 jobs Bills when the House passed them up??
Neither Obama nor Harry are interested in anything conservative, that is the problem. Why is it O wants to spend this Country into being bankrupt?? This is again a case where the rich Harry does not tell all!!!
Repukes pass stupid Bills that get thrown in the trash.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#110495 Jul 16, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Repukes pass stupid Bills that get thrown in the trash.
The name calling and the terms used explain your position, not much reading of anything , nor doing anything to help the Country there.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#110496 Jul 16, 2013
BTW/ are you aware the rich Senators are the ones avoiding taxes? Kerry , for instance, swift boating again with his big boat??
Crow

Louisville, KY

#110497 Jul 16, 2013
rollinspunk78 wrote:
<quoted text> You are correct. Someone does need to take responsibility. And that somebody is us. The people that live here in America. This is our fault. We all have lived beyond our means. And now it's coming back on us. Everyone of us have created this illusion that we are wealthy. But a illusion is all it is. The only thing that is keeping our country floating? Is our ability to barrow money. But that's coming to an end. And sure Obama has not helped things. But it would not matter who is in there. They probly would have done the same thing he has done. But I don't know. All I do know is this is our fault. We made it this way. We have all created a lifestyle that is no longer sustainable. And like I said. There are gonna be big changes coming. Whoever gets in there next has got some hard choices to make. People all over the country need to get ready for a future where there is gonna be the same or less every year. And not expect there to be more and more. And get this foolish idea out of their head that America's destiny is to reign supreme forever. It's not gonna happen.....
Well said. We should have paid more attention to the stories our parents and grandparents told about living through the Depression, and taken them to heart.

Our basic principles and work ethic have degraded over the years to this ridiculous sense of entitlement that pervades the country. Instead of standing up for ourselves when we're ripped off by mega-corporations, we just sigh and shake our heads and pay the bill. Instead of refusing to let our environment become a cesspool, we just shrug and waste more resources.

This particular issue has no party lines, because all the politicians are counting on our apathy to keep them in office, maintain the status quo until it all goes to hell in a handbasket. They won't be hurting because they've got plenty of money stashed away. It's the general public that's going to be up a creek. Then again, like you said, we've done it to ourselves.

Okay, I'll climb down off my soapbox now...lol. Didn't mean to get so long-winded, but I completely agree with your perspective. Thanks for posting it - hopefully I'm not the only one who sees the truth in your words.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#110498 Jul 16, 2013
If our currency is down graded again, if our currency is taken down to where it is not used by other Countries, then this Country will find it is broke. Oil is now bought with American dollars. If, as has happened, China, Russia agree to use other than American dollars to exchange goods , if the oil Countries ,stop using our worthless money, then it is useless for America to keep printing dollars, and we are bankrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Test scores 15 min Enlightened 5
Affairs at the Hospital 1 hr Little bit 1
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 5 hr Jack 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr umoron 153,778
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 7 hr Ledford Dean 10
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 16 hr myrahnna 86
Daniel Boone 2016 17 hr partyondudes 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages