'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,885)

Showing posts 97,681 - 97,700 of138,616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

While I sympathize with parents who lost a son; I must say I didn't know Trayvon or Zimmerman, life goes on for the rest of us.
I will do one thing different tomorrow, I will not respond to race baiters on Topix.
We need less hate not more! I have said many times; racism from any point of origin is still racism...and wrong.
what the bloody hell

West Union, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

I cannot believe what I am reading. Florida really needs to get its shit together, what a damn stain on this country.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
While I sympathize with parents who lost a son; I must say I didn't know Trayvon or Zimmerman, life goes on for the rest of us.
I will do one thing different tomorrow, I will not respond to race baiters on Topix.
We need less hate not more! I have said many times; racism from any point of origin is still racism...and wrong.

Ari, tell that to Al Sharpton. Did you hear him last night? Everything he said was to incite race riots. He shouts out of the injustice of the black race and goes on and on stirring the pot, while those in the background suck it up. The media should start with banning that lowlife race baiter first.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Al Sharpton working for MSNBC to come out and take sides stirring trouble it's really DISGRACE ...!!
He should be fired, but who is going to do that,'trill up his leg'...another instigator...??

MSNBC employees should be all vaccinated for rabies...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
Al Sharpton working for MSNBC to come out and take sides stirring trouble it's really DISGRACE ...!!
He should be fired, but who is going to do that,'trill up his leg'...another instigator...??
MSNBC employees should be all vaccinated for rabies...!!

Al Sharpton is a menace to society. Why they even give him airtime is beyond me because they know he is so left-swinging that he will only stir the pot and plant the seeds of racism.

Even Jesse Jackson was speaking in terms of logic should Zimmerman be found not guilty. He claims he believes in the American system of justice, in other words, whatever the jury decides should be accepted and to cause injury and destruction on behalf of Trayvon Martin is to do his memory injustice.
Self Preservation

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those two white teenager kids out on a date a few years ago? Captured by four black men and one black women and held captive for days. They castrated him in front of her, then killed him, then repeatedly raped and tortured her, cutting her, urinating on her and violating her in the worst of any nightmare conceivable. Then in the end, stuffed her naked in a barrel and left her to rot.
Too much for you to comprehend maybe? Look it up, they were captured and their ugly, demon faces were posted on the internet.
Did you hear about this, did the media keep you informed of the trial? No? Well it's the truth and it happened to two innocent white kids on a date one night. They're dead, too, and their families live with the images of how they were tortured and what exactly they suffered. But white people did not riot in the streets and seek justice on the innocent people who had nothing to do with this.
You libs make me sick!
Jay, I absolutely know this case you're talking about here. I've seen it on tv. Got a little sick when they told just "some' of things the girl suffered through after she watched the jealous bastards torture for hours and then kill her fiancé. One of the saddest things about it is how the girl loved everyone and treated all people the same. She actually worked on her campus at making race relations better because she didn't believe in racism. How horrible that the very ones she defended did unspeakable things to her and her fiancé.
And did the whole depraved, vile, cruel thing all for a joy ride in her SUV. They thought she should not have it, she worked 2 jobs to pay the payments on it while attending college.

No, no one rioted in the street. Did not make national news either. The scum of the earth who did it did not regret it either or have any remorse.

I do not believe in violence or all these threats of violence crap that some blacks do. But now I can see now how white people in general of all walks of life are just about fed up with sort of wickedness and lawlessness.
I believe the time may come soon where whites form groups similar to some of the black groups, though not wicked. And while I don't condone that sort of thing, I sure can understand it.

Our America is in trying times and I do not see them getting any better. People are rightfully upset &
have the desire to have their country back. But I haven't heard too many willing to take time to protest or march regarding the state of our government.
If all the horrible lawless actions and wrongdoing of government doesn't affect the people enough that will take the time to do something peacefully about it so that we can gain some kind of representation in gov then really, none of us have much right to complain.

I'm sickened by all the crap all of us allow to happen repeatedly. Time to stop being sick.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Will DOJ now go after Zimmerman for violating civil rights of Trayvon? There is talk about that.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

what the bloody hell wrote:
I cannot believe what I am reading. Florida really needs to get its shit together, what a damn stain on this country.

I'm not really sure how you mean that, but Florida is getting it's shit together. They have plenty of backup on call.

- article before the jury's decision.

Racial Tensions: Possible Race Riots After Zimmerman Verdict

The issue of race continues to loom large for this country. Re-opening the wounds of past injustices like slavery and segregation, however, are those on the left who have, for decades, refused to allow the nation to come together. While liberals charge conservatives of racism, the left continues, unabated, to make every issue about race.

While America tries to deal with important issues, the demagoguery by the left too-often subverts the conversation and convolutes the issue by invoking race.

When America wants to discuss immigration reform, the liberals claim racism.

When America wants to address the integrity of our election process by implementing voter ID requirements, the left, who once claimed George Bush “stole” an election thanks to improper voting methods, now calls racism.

Now, as jurors discuss the fate of George Zimmerman, a man who claims self-defense and who was not initially charged with a crime for a want of evidence, the nation’s liberals are in an all-out race-baiting frenzy.

http://www.tpnn.com/racial-tensions-possible-...
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Sharpton is a menace to society. Why they even give him airtime is beyond me because they know he is so left-swinging that he will only stir the pot and plant the seeds of racism.
Even Jesse Jackson was speaking in terms of logic should Zimmerman be found not guilty. He claims he believes in the American system of justice, in other words, whatever the jury decides should be accepted and to cause injury and destruction on behalf of Trayvon Martin is to do his memory injustice.
This days when your president make comment on Trayvon before he knew any facts, it was very sad.
What do you want then from MSNBC and Al Sharpton, encouragement and more division. Obama must be very proud and his AG for division of this country. This all make American people very sad and angry. President should NOT take sides! Media made this case black and white even tho Zimmerman was NOT white. Sad isn't ...!!
Crow

Underwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Did you say same thing when OJ was found NOT GUILTY killing 2 white people?
Did white people rioted?
Did you say same thing after blacks rioted and set Los Angeles on fire after Rodney King?
YOU are the racist...listen to yourself...why don't you go and hold hands with 2 other BIGOTS,
Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson...!!
People like you go around and steer trouble. There is so many other ways you can protest and express your dissatisfaction ...THE VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER ...!!
You missed my point entirely. I very seldom agree with you but your posts are more lucid than most, so I'll try to elaborate for you.

Did I encourage riots anywhere in my post? No, I did not. I referred to the constant refrain about potential rioting from some other posters in this thread. I agree with you that rioting is counter productive.

Now that Zimmerman has gotten away with killing an unarmed teenager because "he looked suspicious" a dangerous precedent has been set.

Imagine that you're taking an evening stroll through an unfamiliar neighborhood. You're dressed casually, maybe even a little sloppily. Because of this verdict, you're now a suspicious character, and every racist wannabe cop in the neighborhood thinks they can challenge your presence there, follow you down the street and use a weapon with impunity.

Racists come in all colors and live in all neighborhoods, and you can bet that every single one of them will use this as an excuse to perpetrate their ignorance. Anyone they don't like the looks of is fair game now.

So that's my point. If there are riots they'll eventually end, but the repercussions of this verdict will not.

As for the ones bringing up every black vs. white crime they can think of (and seeming all too eager to repeat the sexual aspects, I might add), I'll remind you of the lynchings and cross-burnings and bombing of little girls in church. Racial violence has a long, depressing history in this country, and evil does not care what color skin it manifests.
Self Preservation

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

OZ, I hope Zimmerman sues for wrongful prosecution. The state did not have a case, and most people understood they had no case and charges should have never been filed at all.

Syl, I get those bad judge it icons all the time too. When I'm on phone I can't see or select them. And then when I was on computer, a couple days ago, I realized when I gave you and AL agrees, brilliants and helpful...they got changed.
I just don't give em anymore even if on computer and can, due to how they may be changed by topix trolls.
Weird how those icons mean so much to UT and that other one, You'd think their 6 yrs old. lol

Oh, also, when I selected reply to Jay a little while ago, I got a trojan screen back in behind my topix screen. But caught it in time to delete it. Hmmmm, what the heck?

Why are they interested in my no information computer? LOL hope they have fun being watch and traced. haha

I'm so happy George is free!!!!!!!!!!
Self Preservation

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

LOL, guess I'll go back to Enigma or something else now that George is free, no need to use Self Preservative anymore......lol

OZ, agree about the race baiters! They need to lose their jobs of destruction.
whatever

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady Patriot wrote:
Romans 9:20
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
20 [a]But, O man, who art thou which pleadest against God?[b]shall the thing [c]formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Footnotes:
Romans 9:20 The Apostle doth not answer that it is not God’s will, or that God doth not either reject or elect according to his pleasure, which thing the wicked call blasphemy, but he rather granteth, his adversary both the antecedents, to wit, that it is God’s will, and that it must of necessity so fall out, yet he denieth that God is therefore to be thought an unjust revenger of the wicked: for seeing it appeareth by manifest proof that this is the will of God and his doing, what impudency is it for man, which is but dust and ashes to dispute with God, and as it were to call him into judgment? Now if any man say that the doubt is not so dissolved and answered, I answer, that there is no surer demonstration in any matter, because it is grounded upon this principle, That the will of God is the rule of righteousness.
Romans 9:20 An amplification of the former answer, taken from a comparison, whereby also it appeareth that God’s determined counsel is set of Paul the highest of all causes, so that it dependeth not upon any respect of second causes, but doth rather frame and direct them.
Romans 9:20 This similitude agreeth very fitly in the first creation of mankind.
You know you need to seek help.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed my point entirely. I very seldom agree with you but your posts are more lucid than most, so I'll try to elaborate for you.
Did I encourage riots anywhere in my post? No, I did not. I referred to the constant refrain about potential rioting from some other posters in this thread. I agree with you that rioting is counter productive.
Now that Zimmerman has gotten away with killing an unarmed teenager because "he looked suspicious" a dangerous precedent has been set.
Imagine that you're taking an evening stroll through an unfamiliar neighborhood. You're dressed casually, maybe even a little sloppily. Because of this verdict, you're now a suspicious character, and every racist wannabe cop in the neighborhood thinks they can challenge your presence there, follow you down the street and use a weapon with impunity.
Racists come in all colors and live in all neighborhoods, and you can bet that every single one of them will use this as an excuse to perpetrate their ignorance. Anyone they don't like the looks of is fair game now.
So that's my point. If there are riots they'll eventually end, but the repercussions of this verdict will not.
As for the ones bringing up every black vs. white crime they can think of (and seeming all too eager to repeat the sexual aspects, I might add), I'll remind you of the lynchings and cross-burnings and bombing of little girls in church. Racial violence has a long, depressing history in this country, and evil does not care what color skin it manifests.
People like Al Sharpton and you are for the division and constantly talking race. I lived for 10 years in predominantly white neighborhood. Blacks started to move in the neighborhood. Violence started, breakings, beating white people.
Next door black little girl broke my front door screen and took my daughter's a doll. I went to her house and told her mother what just happened because I followed her daughter home. She told me, my daughter is not thief, get the hell out of my door 'white pig'...I called police, they told me to move and after awhile I did. Now that area is nothing what use to be. Don't talk to me about race. I was very nice to my neighbors and very respectful, but didn't have same response. Just don't give me that crap, blacks are not bigots.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

No win for his punk ass. he still has to live
inside his own head. Forever will the blood of
Travon Martin be on his hands. Can't be free
of that. Hope you haters are happy. Vengence is
mine, said the lord.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Self Preservation wrote:
LOL, guess I'll go back to Enigma or something else now that George is free, no need to use Self Preservative anymore......lol
OZ, agree about the race baiters! They need to lose their jobs of destruction.
Country is really divided. George is going to live in fear now. Would DOJ go after George, we don't know that yet.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

So now you childish grade schooled morons decide to use my moniker "Enigma" to write posts at Lebanon site of all places? Woohoo.......you people truly are Nuts & Crackers!
I hope like heck you are connected to Topix staff. Thanks, you must be one really ignorant person. Have your fun while you still can. And start looking at your clock...tick tock. matter of time.

What???.....You thought that would bother me?.....Waaaaaaaaahahahahahaha !

Priceless!!!!!!!!!

Use the name, I don't really give a flip one way or the other. I think you are truly disturbed in a pathological sort of way.

I know I only use that post name here on this thread and no-where else. Except for once or twice a long time ago when I used it accidentally.

I'm so glad you are having fun with your insanity. You are the scum under the bottom of the slime of the scum. But your too childish to think twice about>
Get a life already.
Good luck!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you need to seek help.
That was to show you do NOT question what God does.
You accept it, and go on.

God took care of His child today July 13, 2013.

It is time to accept God's will and move on.
Life does goes on, but will never be the same for Mr. George Zimmerman, after being shown falsely and maliciously in the media that he was an ogre, a child killer. His life will never be normal, simply because he was trying to and did stay alive.

It will also never be the same for The Martin Family.

God *REIGNS*
May He offer comfort to anyone that asks Him for it through these trying times, for both families, all Americans and for people around the World.

May there be Peace on Earth.
<3
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This days when your president make comment on Trayvon before he knew any facts, it was very sad.
What do you want then from MSNBC and Al Sharpton, encouragement and more division. Obama must be very proud and his AG for division of this country. This all make American people very sad and angry. President should NOT take sides! Media made this case black and white even tho Zimmerman was NOT white. Sad isn't ...!!

Right Oz

All the spammers are out there behind the screen in full force. Look at all the spasm we got in just the few minutes I walked away from here. They will spam everything we say, but won't come out of hiding. I even got spammed for the Al Sharpton comment, and nobody can deny this blabber mouth is trouble. And Jesse Jackson for once making sense, another spam. What the hell is wrong with you people? Nothing any of us say is ever agreeable with you libs. Cry babies about everything, common sense, none!

As for Crow who articulates a scene where some day we may be walking in a strange neighborhood and profiled, give me a break. Why would anyone want to do that? Walk in your own neighborhood where your face is familiar. People in my neighborhood jog up and down the street and some push baby strollers. The only time we walk in a strange neighborhood is Halloween where hundreds of others are doing the same thing.

Then comes crazy loon, country girl with her, "Vengence is mine, said the Lord." No, vengeance is hers!

Bah!
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Travon Benjamin martin. Rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,681 - 97,700 of138,616
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Khatru 122,686
new restaurant in downtown shopping center 34 min jss 27
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 55 min Mississippi Man 81,199
Kenny Turner (Dec '09) 1 hr true 6
dell sff desktop 2 hr travis 3
burgerking and walmart 3 hr fred 2
Corey vs. Collins 3 hr Student 50
•••
•••