'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256686 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110423 Jul 15, 2013
george zimmerman repeatedly molested his
cousin, 6yrs.old at the time. How you haters
and fake news like him now. Google that!
rollinspunk78

United States

#110424 Jul 15, 2013
Really wrote:
Why are we still talking about this? It's been two and a half years?
I agree. We need to move on to something else. Like the collapse of our society. And how we are gonna save this place.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110425 Jul 15, 2013
george zimmerman holding down babies and
violating them. Probably OK in you inbred
people's world. Just another day in the
neighborhood. Right?
Don

Greenup, KY

#110426 Jul 15, 2013
rollinspunk78 wrote:
This is not a left or right issue anymore. It's a matter of survival. There is a financial reckoning coming. And everyone of us are gonna have to tighten our belts and use less and consume less. Cause there is gonna be less. The point of bankruptcy is at our doorstep. Obama knows what's about to happen. I must say in his defense. That he did not do this. George Bush did not do it eather. The American people can not be cry babies anymore. If we don't find a way to stop this blame game we all have been playing. We are gonna sit and watch everything we have built. Everything we have accomplished. Dissappear before our eyes. Just like the people of Rome did.
Somebody is causing it.Obama is the only one that has been throwing money around like it grows on trees.
If I clean out by bank account by wasting it on every thing, I'm going broke and it's my fault for spending it. Somebody's needs to take responsibility.
Don

Greenup, KY

#110427 Jul 15, 2013
In our town at an Exxon station gas is
Reg $1.84
Plus $1.89
Supreme $2.02
Don

Greenup, KY

#110428 Jul 15, 2013
Just Kidding. That was the price the day Obama took office.
rollinspunk78

United States

#110429 Jul 15, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
george zimmerman holding down babies and
violating them. Probably OK in you inbred
people's world. Just another day in the
neighborhood. Right?

What are you talking about man? We got more important things to worry about. Who gives a crap about eather one of those idiots.
SYL

Greenup, KY

#110430 Jul 15, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
george zimmerman repeatedly molested his
cousin, 6yrs.old at the time. How you haters
and fake news like him now. Google that!
You can't expect us to take your word for that. If that were true the main stream been would have short circuited by now.
OZombies

United States

#110431 Jul 15, 2013
Don wrote:
Reg $1.84
Plus $1.89
Supreme $2.02
In L.A. CA at Sam's club...regular $3.91
Plus, not sure, but over $4.00

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110433 Jul 15, 2013
Don wrote:
Reg $1.84
Plus $1.89
Supreme $2.02
Exxon made $44.9 Billion in profits last year.$300 Million shy of it's world record set in 2011. Drill Baby Drill. That was the cry from Tea Peas and Repubs during 2008 elections. Well Big Oil did drill.
The US is producing MORE oil than anytime during the past 20 years.
The US now EXPORTS more oil than anytime over the past 70 years.
Com'on Repubs. Tell us all again how big oil CEOs would lower gas prices if Obama would ONLY let them drill. Suckers !!!!!!!!!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#110434 Jul 15, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Yep! Now I'll go to bed and get some sleep so I'll be bright eyed and busy tailed before I get started on you tomorrow.
good girl, I like you busy tailed.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#110435 Jul 15, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
It was a summer night...just like this. When me and my friend Henry rolled 1400 joints! Try that and not LOVE the world!
PEACE
tofy
did it make you feel flocculent?
...there you go.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#110436 Jul 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that lonely that you have nothing better to do than peat and repeat stupidity? Get yourself checked out for Alzheimers!
so people with Alzheimers is stupid?
OZombies

United States

#110437 Jul 15, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't expect us to take your word for that. If that were true the main stream been would have short circuited by now.
Hey Syl...!
If there is something that George Zimmerman did, will come out eventually. If that's true about Zimmerman, I said IF, it is sick...!! We'll see ...!!

Now, we know that Trayvon was kicked out of school in 2011 for theft, than later for a smoking pot, internet picture of Trayvon showing gang signs, pictures with stolen jewelry, kicking out of school for fighting, his own mother kicked him out of house. So much came out already. Why was school hiding out Trayvon's criminal activities. He had serious behavior problem, but school was hiding so can look good, not much crime in this school...he could get help, why no one wanted to help this teenager...better to be in juvenile detention than dead ...!!
SYL

Greenup, KY

#110438 Jul 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Especially when referring to Repubs. Only 33% of voters are registered as Repub.
That's the 33% who works for the other 67%,isn't it?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110440 Jul 15, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the 33% who works for the other 67%,isn't it?
So you are saying that only Repubs have jobs and pay taxes? Why are Repubs so stupid? Look at the Forbes list of the Richest 400 in America. Most are Democrats and most supported Obama. Stop typing and no one will know how stupid you are.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110441 Jul 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that only Repubs have jobs and pay taxes? Why are Repubs so stupid? Look at the Forbes list of the Richest 400 in America. Most are Democrats and most supported Obama. Stop typing and no one will know how stupid you are.
I thought liberals hated the wealthy.
OZombies

United States

#110443 Jul 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! The little punk-ass Trayvon got what he deserved!!! Hell, Zimmerman should have shot him twice just for good measure!!!!
JD..!!

Our government is so screed up and pushing racism in America. This is not Mississippi 1955. Everyone has rights to grow, have a job, education, black president, black AG, blacks in every job position in America and on top of everything affirmative action, which some of us don't have...what in the hell do they want now. It's wrong to say, N word like children, no no no you can't say it, but you can say ass cracker and it's ok to kill white babies and skin white people by idiots like Shabazz/black panthers thugs. They're more welcome inside The White House. Really, who is racist in all of this? 37% of entire black population hate white people. STOP RACISM I DON'T CARE WHICH SIDE IT'S COMING FROM...!!

President want son like Trayvon and Cambridge police acted stupidly. Obama didn't say he want son like ambassador Stevens. Really, who's racist in all of this? Who do you think is creating all of this racist tension in America ...bunch of IDIOTS, our own government. Yes white people are hurting by those comments ...!!

Why DOJ didn't take action against OJ killing 2 white people? Really ...!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#110444 Jul 15, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
JD..!!
Our government is so screed up and pushing racism in America. This is not Mississippi 1955. Everyone has rights to grow, have a job, education, black president, black AG, blacks in every job position in America and on top of everything affirmative action, which some of us don't have...what in the hell do they want now. It's wrong to say, N word like children, no no no you can't say it, but you can say ass cracker and it's ok to kill white babies and skin white people by idiots like Shabazz/black panthers thugs. They're more welcome inside The White House. Really, who is racist in all of this? 37% of entire black population hate white people. STOP RACISM I DON'T CARE WHICH SIDE IT'S COMING FROM...!!
President want son like Trayvon and Cambridge police acted stupidly. Obama didn't say he want son like ambassador Stevens. Really, who's racist in all of this? Who do you think is creating all of this racist tension in America ...bunch of IDIOTS, our own government. Yes white people are hurting by those comments ...!!
Why DOJ didn't take action against OJ killing 2 white people? Really ...!!

Nobody has an answer for your OZ because you make too much sense.
OZombies

United States

#110445 Jul 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody has an answer for your OZ because you make too much sense.
Thank you Jay...!!
I'm sorry for my spelling, I was on a hurry and the same time really frustrated with all of this !

In Trayvon's cell phone there was information how to fight...that's why he went first for the nose. That's how you disorient your victim. Trayvon was young and strong.

The judge didn't want to allow Trayvon's cell phone into evidence ...!!

Trayvon used violence, George didn't ...George didn't shoot Trayvon in the back...George didn't 'killed' Trayvon because he was black ...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy MILLS and JOHNNY SMITH 1 hr possum 5
Dell 2 hr travis 1
dell optiplex 380 2 hr travis 1
HP Elite 8200 2 hr travis 1
hp 14" 2 hr travis 1
Anyone know 2 hr Wondering 3
Nicholas Jones, Rodney Bullock, Benjamin Strong 2 hr Bully 9
Fancy people in D.C. 6 hr pam bargo 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 19 Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs