'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Equalizer

Campbellsville, KY

#110194 Jul 14, 2013
The song was stupid tho, could have done better. Once you start watching you won't be able to stop!
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110195 Jul 14, 2013
Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg go get a clue!! If you don't think what she said is true and happens EVERY SINGLE DAY, then you must sit home collecting checks and freebies because you aren't seeing the real world. He's not biracial, HE'S KENYAN! I guess you support the terrorists too!
Just sit there and plan all your next days on the government dime and stay out of things you are clueless about.
your punk ass knows
his mother is white. time for your schizophrenia
Meds. those voices in your head is f*cking with
you this morning. you supporting zimmerman
makes your stupid ass a supporter of terrorism.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#110196 Jul 14, 2013
Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg go get a clue!! If you don't think what she said is true and happens EVERY SINGLE DAY, then you must sit home collecting checks and freebies because you aren't seeing the real world. He's not biracial, HE'S KENYAN! I guess you support the terrorists too!
Just sit there and plan all your next days on the government dime and stay out of things you are clueless about.
Get an education you bumpkin racist white trash.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110197 Jul 14, 2013
Equalizer wrote:
Plain and simple... Travon Martin's parents FAILED MISERABLY! What kind of child/man did they expect to turn out from their actions? Boy they sure ” cleaned” up when they thought they were going to get money!!!!! THEY TRADEMARKED HIS NAME FOR GODS'SAKE!!!! I will bet they try to sure the Zimmerman family now! Now this guy will have to live in fear for the rest of his life, which probably won't be long... O doubt he has any money left to be taken tho. I'm just glad the blood thirsty media didn't get their way tho they tried every single dirty trick they could! Preacher on Sunday you say??? Another trick I'm sure!, I'll research that to see if that has ever happened before. I bet it's a dead end, no pun intended
your parents failed you
miserably. you bet they will try to sure the
zimmerman family. what the hell you talking
about? Dumb ass!!! Yes, that's the best part
of it all, ole fat ass will have to watch his back
the rest of his days. I hope Travon haunts his
fat ass day and night. You Idiots think he got
off free. Aaaaahahahaha he will live in hell
the rest of his days. Go and join casey.
when it's all said and done, he will wish he
had done time for his terrorist act.
Communist China

Conway, SC

#110198 Jul 14, 2013
Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA PREACH IT BROTHER! I agree,”IT'S GONNA HAPPEN Mark my words”! We are tired of it!
Tired of your white trash low life.
Media-Hype-aint- RIGHT

Pikeville, KY

#110199 Jul 14, 2013
Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman explained pretty well so what is your rant about? You just shot yourself in the foot. If TM would have just went home instead of trying to be a bad ass thug it wouldn't have happened either. He sure didn't act like a kid... My 17 year old ain't wandering the streets at 130am, he's not trying to buy pistols or taking pictures with both middle fingers in the air. You want to really blame someone, BLAME HIS PARENTS THEY FAILED HIM!!!!
People learned about this through edited 911 recording, manipulated facts, and outright lies and B. Hussein Obama's own biased remarks. Travon's parents are to blame, now they be frontin and shit.

Trayvon went to Gangters Paradise!

Kid-Rock

Pikeville, KY

#110200 Jul 14, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Tired of your white trash low life.
FU@# YOU! I got a right to be WHITE!

Take your affirmative action dependent ass to your gangsta Facebook page!
How many friends you have pictures of throwing gang signs and single digit salutes?
Communist China

Conway, SC

#110201 Jul 14, 2013
Kid-Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
How many friends you have pictures of throwing gang signs and single digit salutes?
Get back in your white trash Trailer Park low life boy.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#110203 Jul 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Al Sharpton and you are for the division and constantly talking race. I lived for 10 years in predominantly white neighborhood. Blacks started to move in the neighborhood. Violence started, breakings, beating white people.
Next door black little girl broke my front door screen and took my daughter's a doll. I went to her house and told her mother what just happened because I followed her daughter home. She told me, my daughter is not thief, get the hell out of my door 'white pig'...I called police, they told me to move and after awhile I did. Now that area is nothing what use to be. Don't talk to me about race. I was very nice to my neighbors and very respectful, but didn't have same response. Just don't give me that crap, blacks are not bigots.
Are you white? Do you favor a pig?

Perhaps she just thought you looked like a white pig. Bigot.

Location hidden

#110204 Jul 14, 2013
Kid-Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110205 Jul 14, 2013
Zimmerman attorney calls media 'mad scientists'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

In your face ...
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110207 Jul 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
In your face ...
in yo face. Cripple, and lonely racist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110208 Jul 14, 2013
BOYS IN THE HOODIES
JURY FINDS ZIMMERMAN 'NOT GUILTY'
'It means there was reasonable doubt. They just could not put the pieces together'

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jury-finds-zimmerm...

Debbie Hogan Tate 8 minutes ago &#8722;
What a nice smile he has, something we have not seen before! So glad that Justice has prevailed! Despite Obama, Holder Jackson and Sharpton! Who should all be arrested for Obstruction of Justice and Misappropriations of Taxpayers money Not to mention Discrimination and Inciting the demonstrations! Impeach Obama, Remove Holder and arrest Jackson and Sharpton. Charge them all and send them to "Gitmo!"

bless2live 14 minutes ago
What a great day for "Justice" in the USA!

turee60 an hour ago
Zimmerman should have never been on trial in the first place I am happy they found not guilty cause he is not guilty!

RubyBlu turee60 19 minutes ago
Justice has been served.

kingdad an hour ago
Free at Last! Free at Last! Thank God Almighty, Zimmerman is Free at Last!
Now all you racist punks talking and tweeting your BS it's time to bring it or crawl back down your sewers. We are ready. Are you?
Just Sayin

Paducah, KY

#110209 Jul 14, 2013
Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman explained pretty well so what is your rant about? You just shot yourself in the foot. If TM would have just went home instead of trying to be a bad ass thug it wouldn't have happened either. He sure didn't act like a kid... My 17 year old ain't wandering the streets at 130am, he's not trying to buy pistols or taking pictures with both middle fingers in the air. You want to really blame someone, BLAME HIS PARENTS THEY FAILED HIM!!!!
Ummm....it was 7:30 not 1:30. Soooo not sure what is wrong with letting a kid go to the store for some skittles and a tea at that time. Also....the kid was not told TWICE by the cops to NOT GET OUT OF THE CAR.
Just Sayin

Paducah, KY

#110210 Jul 14, 2013
Equalizer wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman explained pretty well so what is your rant about?
Which version are you speaking of...as he seems to have told different stories as much as anyone in this case did.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110211 Jul 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BOYS IN THE HOODIES
JURY FINDS ZIMMERMAN 'NOT GUILTY'
'It means there was reasonable doubt. They just could not put the pieces together'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jury-finds-zimmerm...
Debbie Hogan Tate 8 minutes ago &#8722;
What a nice smile he has, something we have not seen before! So glad that Justice has prevailed! Despite Obama, Holder Jackson and Sharpton! Who should all be arrested for Obstruction of Justice and Misappropriations of Taxpayers money Not to mention Discrimination and Inciting the demonstrations! Impeach Obama, Remove Holder and arrest Jackson and Sharpton. Charge them all and send them to "Gitmo!"
bless2live 14 minutes ago
What a great day for "Justice" in the USA!
turee60 an hour ago
Zimmerman should have never been on trial in the first place I am happy they found not guilty cause he is not guilty!
RubyBlu turee60 19 minutes ago
Justice has been served.
kingdad an hour ago
Free at Last! Free at Last! Thank God Almighty, Zimmerman is Free at Last!
Now all you racist punks talking and tweeting your BS it's time to bring it or crawl back down your sewers. We are ready. Are you?
go take
a bath. I told you, ole stinky. " fat ass will never
be free"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#110212 Jul 14, 2013
Apparently the jury reviewed the law and found the law did not allow for some minor way to punish Zimmerman. This whole case was not one that should never have gone beyond the grand jury or first review by the prosecutor. It became all political.

Most will agree both were at fault, Zimmerman should have done differently and not have been on the scene. and Martin should not have confronted such a person.It ballooned into the regrettable death of Martin. Zimmerman should have some penalty, but how can it be done when the law did not allow it? You will find it difficult to punish stupidity!

The most difficult thing politically for many of us to understand is the input of Obama and our so called General Attorney. Then you put in Sharpton and Jackson and it became a national case.

Location hidden

#110213 Jul 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
In your face ...
Trash. Zimmerman will never be free. Remember that.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#110214 Jul 14, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Which version are you speaking of...as he seems to have told different stories as much as anyone in this case did.
Where did Z tell a different story from the interview early on with the news?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#110215 Jul 14, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> go take
a bath. I told you, ole stinky. " fat ass will never
be free"
Have no knowledge of the names called, but do agree he will never be free.

There will be suits filed, Z against the news, Martin`s parents for loss of their child, maybe even a criminal case against Z because they just can`t let it die thru the legal system.

But , this will be with him til death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min USAF Punchy 131,851
Wanted: Automatic Transmission for 2002 Chevy S... 1 hr Still Looking 5
Knox Central 1 hr inquirer 1
diabetic foot (May '09) 2 hr Cory Trevor 8
Porsche mills 2 hr Prayers 17
Creek mart 3 hr guest 4
hp laptop 4 hr slim 14
city of barbourville 5 hr next time 13
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Mon Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:17 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:17PM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports 4:32 AM
Taylor Lewan wants you to know he's not a "scumbag"
NFL 6:58 AM
Dez Bryant's big night headlines Week 15's awards
Bleacher Report 7:18 AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well