'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110240 Jul 14, 2013
To whatever name you want to call yourself today (VILE comes to mind),
As You gloat & find comfort in hopes of George never truly being free though he's not jailed & has been found Not Guilty, Hoping his remaining life is miserable, that he stays in fear, actually wishing for him & his "innocent" family to be harassed, stalked, threatened, and Trayvoned (killed), you make it clear why the division that exits will not only remain so, but become a wider divide.

Some of you people who've looked at this case objectively & found corruption and wrongdoing from several fronts-most glaringly state government and our WH, among others....I have not heard anyone in this group wishing or hoping any person would be stalked, harassed, threatened or killed.
No. I have heard an honest desire for the truth to be known and spread to those who are not aware of it. And a search for true justice.
I've heard concern, care, and NO wishes of wrongdoing to be done to TM's family or friends. I have read and seen sympathy, compassion, and true empathy for fellow human beings.....No matter that those same fellow human beings make it clear their HATE comforts them & they prefer to hold on to their hate & division.

Glaring differences, and those differences......An openness to reaching out & understanding with care.....and a Closed heart holding on to spite, hatred, & prejudice......are the main reason why the division is as it currently is.

The reason the division will not only remain so, but is greatly increasing is because the very people who "claim" to want equality & fairness are the very ones who insist and demand that no one in their group BE fair or equal.

We have people of "Good Will"......and....." People of "Bad or ill-Will"

Oil and water cannot blend.

When you have a people who treat others as ess than human beings....because they themselves "choose" to be less than human beings---eventually they will destroy themselves as we are all seeing in Chitcago.

Truly sad.....But go ahead gloat in your vile cold, dark hate and wishing harm to George & his family as well as others....keep that horrible attitude, just understand, it will not help you in any way.

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#110241 Jul 14, 2013
American Lady wrote:
What part of THIS do you 'unbelievers' NOT understand?
American Lady Patriot wrote:
Romans 9:20
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
20 [a]But, O man, who art thou which pleadest against God?[b]shall the thing [c]formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?
Footnotes:
Romans 9:20 The Apostle doth not answer that it is not Godís will, or that God doth not either reject or elect according to his pleasure, which thing the wicked call blasphemy, but he rather granteth, his adversary both the antecedents, to wit,
that it is Godís will, and that it must of necessity so fall out,
yet he denieth that God is therefore to be thought an unjust revenger of the wicked: for seeing it appeareth by manifest proof that this is the will of God and his doing, what impudency is it for man, which is but dust and ashes to dispute with God,
and as it were to call him into judgment? Now if any man say that the doubt is not so dissolved and answered, I answer, that there is no surer demonstration in any matter, because it is grounded upon this principle,
That the will of God is the rule of righteousness.
Romans 9:20 An amplification of the former answer, taken from a comparison, whereby also it appeareth that Godís determined counsel is set of Paul the highest of all causes, so that it dependeth not upon any respect of second causes, but doth rather frame and direct them.
Romans 9:20 This similitude agreeth very fitly in the first creation of mankind.
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you need to seek help.
AL said:
That was to show you do NOT question what God does.
You accept it, and go on.
God took care of His child today July 13, 2013.
It is time to accept God's will and move on.
Life does goes on, but will never be the same for Mr. George Zimmerman, after being shown falsely and maliciously in the media that he was an ogre, a child killer. His life will never be normal, simply because he was trying to and did stay alive.
It will also never be the same for The Martin Family.
God *REIGNS*
May He offer comfort to anyone that asks Him for it through these trying times, for both families, all Americans and for people around the World.
May there be Peace on Earth.
<3
God took care of His child today July 13, 2013.???
So He revoked the Jury's free will?
Jury tampering...your God?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110242 Jul 14, 2013
It has been obvious to me that many, especially some on this thread, do not have the ability to "feel" empathy for anyone. I have not seen any genuine caring for TM or the Martin's, just a bitter spite full of jealously, envy, contempt, and evil. Sadly, people do not seem to have any desire to care for anyone except themselves & their own twisted view.
Screaming that TM was treated unfairly when you make it clear you do not care one bit about who he or his family were/are.

It simply happens to be a venue for expressing you're inability to become a part of the rest of civilized society.

The saddest thing about the fact that a young man lost his life is that, those who say they wish to speak for him and stand up for him are making a mockery of his death. With enthusiasm!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110243 Jul 14, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Zimmerman Verdict In
Jul 13, 2013 By BlackAmericaWeb.com staff

http://blackamericaweb.com/145147/breaking-ne...

Read some of the comments!
``````````

Also read about the Channon-Newsome MURDERS and evil minds of HOW they did it!

NO MEDIA OUTRAGE from THAT!

WHY wasn't sharpton down there TRYING to get the Black race to HAVE RESPECT for their fellowman/woman!?!

I'll answer THAT!
No money in it FOR him!

Channon-Newsome MURDERS
About 35,000 results

The Torture Murders of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom ó A ...
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_...

A Tennessee couple is brutally tortured and murdered in a Knoxville home. The case stirs up public outrage based on a perceived lack of media coverage.

https://www.google.com/search...

Since: Dec 11

#110244 Jul 14, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
At this point in my life...my wish would be? To have seen a more substantial evolution of humanity.
Sadly people resist the inevitable, and exaggerate
the difference's between one another instead of the
similarities. Why? Superiority complex i suppose?
If that's the only reason that divides us maybe there is hope? One can only ponder the possibilities of a united world! Just people striving to help one another survive and not trying to destroy one another!
So it's with sad heart I dedicate this song!
Trayvon..this ones for you!
http://youtu.be/nOYuhLNwh3A
PEACE
tofy
We need to quash the hero worship of pimpin and gangstas, we need to re-evaluate the messages of Dr. Bill Cosby and Dr. Ben Carson.
We need to turn away from The hate mongers and reverse racism of the money makers who espouse racism to further their own bank accounts! The Racism with Obama's administration may not be evident unless you evaluate current events from an open minded view point.
I gather at least 4 view points on every story and evaluate them for bias and accuracy in order to form my own opinion, I fully admit I am only human and my own opinion is not the only opinion and may be wrong on occasion.
If we rely on one source and only one, we are subject to manipulation.
I have seen Trayvon's MySpace and Facebook accounts, the kid was a wannabe gangsta and his daddy raised him that way...BAD FATHER...who is blaming him?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110245 Jul 14, 2013
About 35,000 results

SEE the "LACK OF results!"
VERY telling!

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#110246 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
It has been obvious to me that many, especially some on this thread, do not have the ability to "feel" empathy for anyone. I have not seen any genuine caring for TM or the Martin's, just a bitter spite full of jealously, envy, contempt, and evil. Sadly, people do not seem to have any desire to care for anyone except themselves & their own twisted view.
Screaming that TM was treated unfairly when you make it clear you do not care one bit about who he or his family were/are.
It simply happens to be a venue for expressing you're inability to become a part of the rest of civilized society.
The saddest thing about the fact that a young man lost his life is that, those who say they wish to speak for him and stand up for him are making a mockery of his death. With enthusiasm!
enough with the Gettysburg Address, it's over
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110247 Jul 14, 2013
AL, you hit the nail on the head in one of your posts. Good vs Evil.

This thread is an example of both.

All one has to do is look. Ravings of feeling like someone else might be "superior" because of their own personal feelings of inferiority. Jabs at those of us who have ever worked for a living because they themselves never have wanted to.
Jealousy, envy, strife, and ridicule.....anything BUT understanding!

And outright mockery of God.....an unforgivable sin!

Like I said, they are all where they are because they have chosen to be there!

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#110250 Jul 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://m.sodahead.com/united-s tates/trayvon-martins-involvem ent-in-local-burglaries-covere d-up-by-media-school-police-pr osecutors-h/question-3792960/
TRAYVON MARTIN'S INVOLVEMENT IN LOCAL BURGLARIES COVERED UP BY MEDIA, SCHOOL, POLICE, PROSECUTORS.
POTUS must be proud with 'his son'...!!
too bad we can't dig him up and shoot him again, huh OZ?
it's over...give it a rest.
Jay

Paris, TN

#110251 Jul 14, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Lmao!! Bet ari/Jay has overgrown lard ass like zimmerman's.

Sorry, you lose - again.

You are a real mental case. You need help, serious help. The man was set free by a jury of his peers. All the horrible things you wished would happen to him in jail is not going to happen. This case will fade in memory like all media hyped-up stories until the next one comes along.

But you will beat this thing into the ground and the bottom line is still the same: George Zimmerman is a free man. He will move on in his life, never forgetting this incident but move on no less.

Go see a shrink, you are one true basket-case.....sicko.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110252 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
AL, you hit the nail on the head in one of your posts. Good vs Evil.
This thread is an example of both.
All one has to do is look. Ravings of feeling like someone else might be "superior" because of their own personal feelings of inferiority. Jabs at those of us who have ever worked for a living because they themselves never have wanted to.
Jealousy, envy, strife, and ridicule.....anything BUT understanding!
And outright mockery of God.....an unforgivable sin!
Like I said, they are all where they are because they have chosen to be there!
Thanks E.
You have also been giving some great points!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110253 Jul 14, 2013
No CC, it is not over. It is not over because people who do not mind being used and lied to do not WANT it to be over.........EVER!!

That is their problem. That is why They have remained STUCK and why now, their digging the hole even deeper!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110254 Jul 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
IF 'we' could turn back TIME!
I would love to see TM
THINK
WWJD ...

Before he SUCKER PUNCHED and started 'pummeling' on George Zimmerman.
Totally different outcome IF he had just thought !!!

And 'realized' he is/WAS not invincible!
Jay

Paris, TN

#110255 Jul 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://m.sodahead.com/united-s tates/trayvon-martins-involvem ent-in-local-burglaries-covere d-up-by-media-school-police-pr osecutors-h/question-3792960/
TRAYVON MARTIN'S INVOLVEMENT IN LOCAL BURGLARIES COVERED UP BY MEDIA, SCHOOL, POLICE, PROSECUTORS.
POTUS must be proud with 'his son'...!!

The president spoke too soon. He didn't even know what was going on. His intent was to stir up racial hatred as per a picture of a young, innocent looking 14 year old *child* not a half-grown man whose background was shady to say the least.

Then because the president did intervene, the media jumped on it like the idiots they are and posted stories of assumption. Then comes the unknowing public screeching revenge.

What a circus the media is! What a bigger circus the public is!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110256 Jul 14, 2013
Ari, agree with your post! I'd do replies but these "faired-minded" people who want all to be equal, want me to have problems with computer if I use the reply.
So, no big deal, I'll reply this way, not a problem.

Hey y'all, is this true?
"Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin
Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman
Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin"

???????? notice how that says in the shooting "murder" of TM???? I annot believe this is true. Can anyone verify or clarify this?

It's on a christian website, and it says "the Obama Admin has taken steps needed to file federal charges, sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman.
And that unidentified sources within the Admin have confirmed that Obama & justice Eric Holder at Dept of Justice have filed charges against Z for "violating" TM's civil rights"

Surely this is a farce some troll has done to stir the pot! Just as we would expect from these 'fair- only want justice types".

Anyone know anything about this?

Oh, and does anyone understand why HLN is regurgitating only the parts of the trial that are full of lies & racism? Why do they not want to let this go? Why keep playing that crap?
Jay

Paris, TN

#110257 Jul 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell that to countrynut, she wants to build a pilgrimage to TM on the courthouse lawn.

It is over, why don't you, who lost your bet, give it a rest and move on, too!? Or does your life revolve around TM?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110258 Jul 14, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
At this point in my life...my wish would be? To have seen a more substantial evolution of humanity.
Sadly people resist the inevitable, and exaggerate
the difference's between one another instead of the
similarities. Why? Superiority complex i suppose?
If that's the only reason that divides us maybe there is hope? One can only ponder the possibilities of a united world! Just people striving to help one another survive and not trying to destroy one another!
So it's with sad heart I dedicate this song!
Trayvon..this ones for you!
http://youtu.be/nOYuhLNwh3A
PEACE
tofy
Good point 'tofy'...
I 'pray'*commonsense* becomes prevalent 'again' with this change!
Instead of a 'one'sided' MIND set!

Compromise ...
Working together for the goodness of this Country!

Thus, working towards 'peace' in this World, instead of ongoing conflict.

Compromise
a. A settlement of differences in which each side makes concessions.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/compromise

You know 'give & take'...
INSTEAD of ALL the "bullying" ...

Like one side REALLY does on here.
MeThinks you KNOW what I'm talking about.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#110259 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
No CC, it is not over. It is not over because people who do not mind being used and lied to do not WANT it to be over.........EVER!!
That is their problem. That is why They have remained STUCK and why now, their digging the hole even deeper!
sounds like you're talking about yourself...

I said days ago, all things considered, Zimmerman caused the circumstances leading up to Martin's death, but while he was being banged(if that was the case, and I believe it was), he acted in self-defense, instinctively...
the whole thing makes me want to goddam puke
let's talk about Obama being a Kenyan Muslim, for God's sake.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110260 Jul 14, 2013
AL, he would have to know WHO Jesus is before that could happen. And most children learn about who He is as their growing up. Sadly, it doesn't seem this young man had an involved set of parents.

They don't even act like grieving parents after his death.As I understand it, Before his body even gets cold, They have trademarked his name, applied for and (IMO) illegally gotten big bucks from the state simply because he is deceased, BEFORE anyone was charged or anyone believed a crime had been committed.

So, I'm guessing NO he probably did not know Jesus, sadly so.

I hope I am wrong though, I'd certainly feel better IF, in fact, he did have some kind of relationship with God.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#110261 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The president spoke too soon. He didn't even know what was going on. His intent was to stir up racial hatred as per a picture of a young, innocent looking 14 year old *child* not a half-grown man whose background was shady to say the least.
Then because the president did intervene, the media jumped on it like the idiots they are and posted stories of assumption. Then comes the unknowing public screeching revenge.
What a circus the media is! What a bigger circus the public is!
Don't they know Jay, with internet this days everything is going to come out sooner or later. Yes Obama smoke pot and I'm sure for him kids like Trayvon are ok. What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 9 min Artie2 74
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 24 min Diva 638
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 26 min Diva 3,748
girl at advance yesterday buying windshield wipers 41 min jack 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr RickyBobby 134,379
lets go to florida 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 71
jason carnes and stacy keys 3 hr low life 13

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at March 05 at 4:22PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match