'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110171 Jul 13, 2013
Good Night *Patriots*

<3
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#110172 Jul 14, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>OZ, I wouldn't put anything past these low lives. Seriously do not believe there are any lengths they are not willing to go to.
No conscience. No morals. No responsibility. No consequences usually. And God is absent in their life.
I really think all the bullcrap and the big big show of just how racist they, along with the Liberals are,
might just end up having the opposite effect they had all hoped for.
I think white people have had just about enough. Tolerated the hatred and racism and bigotry just about as long as their going to.
Whites are sick to death of being "blamed" for crap they had no hand in, and neither did their parents, and most them, nor their grandparents. Enough is enough and too much makes a person feel sick.
I think they believe because whites and other people familiar with God have been so accommodating, acceptable, and have pretty much said & done little to let them know they are treading too far, that perhaps they are weaker. Or that their are no limits to how far they can push........Boy, would they be wrong!
Any Black people with any sense will tell you the same thing, which is, blacks have set themselves backwards in time by their own hand. They have created the very thing they claim to be against and fighting to eradicate.
E...great post!
After while people get tired for constantly being blamed. Instead of blaming white people for everything, try to find out where is your child late at night. Or, why is so much violence black on black. Why is so many fatherless black children.
Where is black leaders? Not in Chicago but in Los Angeles there is so much crime black on black. It's like a disease, but black leaders are not talking about 'huge elephant in the room', it's easier to blame others for your problem, including our president. That has to stop because people are frustrated. Enough is enough ...!!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#110173 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Oz
All the spammers are out there behind the screen in full force. Look at all the spasm we got in just the few minutes I walked away from here. They will spam everything we say, but won't come out of hiding. I even got spammed for the Al Sharpton comment, and nobody can deny this blabber mouth is trouble. And Jesse Jackson for once making sense, another spam. What the hell is wrong with you people? Nothing any of us say is ever agreeable with you libs. Cry babies about everything, common sense, none!
As for Crow who articulates a scene where some day we may be walking in a strange neighborhood and profiled, give me a break. Why would anyone want to do that? Walk in your own neighborhood where your face is familiar. People in my neighborhood jog up and down the street and some push baby strollers. The only time we walk in a strange neighborhood is Halloween where hundreds of others are doing the same thing.
Then comes crazy loon, country girl with her, "Vengence is mine, said the Lord." No, vengeance is hers!
Bah!
All of this Jay make people crazy, frustrated and sad. People have to start to talk about it or the problem will never go away. Black leaders have to do something about their communities. Stop blaming others.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#110174 Jul 14, 2013
Good Night guys!
white folks is tired

Campbellsville, KY

#110175 Jul 14, 2013
Jay

Paris, TN

#110176 Jul 14, 2013
Crow wrote:
Of course you wouldn't venture out of your own neighborhood, Jay. Heaven forbid you see anyone other than your "own kind". It might expose you to new ideas, new cultures - maybe broaden that narrow-minded perspective you have on things. Oh, the horror!
Just remember while you're living out your Pleasant Valley Sundays - there are George Zimmermans in your neighborhood, too. Who knows what they'll consider to be "suspicious" dress or behavior? What's your rationalization going to be when one of your family or friends is stalked, harassed or (God forbid) killed by an over-zealous vigilante from your own neighborhood? Be a whole different story then, won't it?
Don't delude yourself into thinking it won't ever happen that way, because it can and it will - it's just a matter of time. Of course, you'll probably blame Democrats for that, too.

Boy you are a real loon! Sounds to me you're scared of your own shadow! If you lived in my neighborhood, I'd keylock all the doors at night and pull the shades. LOL!

Come on in, you might be surprised.

Tell me when your horror warning is going to happen since you thrive on your vivid imagination.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#110177 Jul 14, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, treebeard. Indeed.
I've had all I can take of this racist right-wing nonsense, so I'll sign off before I lose my faith in humanity entirely. Trying to reason with them is like trying to teach pigs to sing.
Pleasant evening to you and countrygirl.
I'm just stunned, stunned at the verdict and stunned at the gloating. People who insinuate they know he did it but you couldn't prove it so ha ha ha?? I tried to comment to a friend on Facebook earlier, and two big dumb baboons came at me slinging their dicks around. People are so disappointing.
white folks is tired

Campbellsville, KY

#110179 Jul 14, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just stunned, stunned at the verdict and stunned at the gloating. People who insinuate they know he did it but you couldn't prove it so ha ha ha?? I tried to comment to a friend on Facebook earlier, and two big dumb baboons came at me slinging their dicks around. People are so disappointing.
You are just mad because you can't ” gloat ” If the outcome had been different...wow how we'd be seeing a bunch of idiots being happy instead of now pissed. Get over it, justice prevailed that never should have had to of TM HADN'T BEEN TRYING TO BE A THUG. The media did this to divide an already divided nation. Where the helL is the outcry for black on black crime or black on white crime? We ask know there are much more of them than one man defending himself against a punk, not a BOY

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#110181 Jul 14, 2013
white folks is tired wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just mad because you can't ” gloat ” If the outcome had been different...wow how we'd be seeing a bunch of idiots being happy instead of now pissed. Get over it, justice prevailed that never should have had to of TM HADN'T BEEN TRYING TO BE A THUG. The media did this to divide an already divided nation. Where the helL is the outcry for black on black crime or black on white crime? We ask know there are much more of them than one man defending himself against a punk, not a BOY
Gloating on my side doesn't include being thankful that a barely 17 year old kid was shot and killed. It would include justly seeing a man go to prison for at least manslaughter. If you want to take on the responsibility of owning a gun, then you better understand the possibility of having to explain your actions if you decide to turn it on another man. I own many guns, and accept responsibility for each of them. Had he not had that gun, he would have never followed that teen, and had he never followed him, there would have been no death. That's why pussies shouldn't be allowed to carry guns.
The media goes wherever they're asked, you wanna know why they don't show up, ask each victim's family and attorney.
countrygirl

United States

#110182 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Oz
All the spammers are out there behind the screen in full force. Look at all the spasm we got in just the few minutes I walked away from here. They will spam everything we say, but won't come out of hiding. I even got spammed for the Al Sharpton comment, and nobody can deny this blabber mouth is trouble. And Jesse Jackson for once making sense, another spam. What the hell is wrong with you people? Nothing any of us say is ever agreeable with you libs. Cry babies about everything, common sense, none!
As for Crow who articulates a scene where some day we may be walking in a strange neighborhood and profiled, give me a break. Why would anyone want to do that? Walk in your own neighborhood where your face is familiar. People in my neighborhood jog up and down the street and some push baby strollers. The only time we walk in a strange neighborhood is Halloween where hundreds of others are doing the same thing.
Then comes crazy loon, country girl with her, "Vengence is mine, said the Lord." No, vengeance is hers!
Bah!
be original jay/ari,it is well known who the crazy loons
on topix are. how can vengence be mine? you Idiot.
Family Member

Elizabethtown, KY

#110183 Jul 14, 2013
This is like Shawn beat Misty A@@ on there wedding night.. Hope she dont shoot him i hate to see her ugly face in jail..
SYL

Ashland, KY

#110184 Jul 14, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
Let me ask you guys this. Did you hear about how the judge "may" be allowing a preacher/pastor to come and "minister" to the jurors if they are still sequestered on Sunday?
And what do you think about that?
I am surprised by that idea. I think it would be wrong to allow anyone in with "sequestered" jurors for any reason unrelated to the trial.
I feel certain when Jesus mentioned getting your OX out of the ditch rather than going to church, because its a necessary thing to do that cannot be helped....He was conveying how when a person has obligation of duty to do or take care of--then it is acceptable that the person take care of his/her duty or obligation. And then attend Church afterwards at earliest possible time.
That's my opinion on a pastor coming in to interrupt the jurors thought processes or perhaps one who would try to make them feel guilty if they allowed a killer to go free.
Although I believe Church to be vital and necessary, I just do not believe it to be the time or the place or at all necessary for these jurors. Missing a Sunday of worship in the service of the government and its citizens is forgivable. It is a duty imposed upon them they have (at this point) that does not allow them to do anything else outside of the duty they are required to be there for.
So, what is anyone else's opinion?
I think you are right. The "Pastor" most likely would have played on the jurors emotions for the "poor child".
Every dirty trick they could think of was pulled in this trial.
Tracy M

Ashland, KY

#110185 Jul 14, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
You're exactly right OZ. we live in a pitifully divided nation. The best nation in the world where all people's should be grateful for the liberties and freedoms they have to do, be, become or dream anything.
Can this hate, spite and division, and the you owe me something because of my skin color only crowd crap ever be fixed? My older friend and I do not think so. Sadly.
The reason We do not believe its fixable is because all ya gotta do is think backwards for a second or two & you'll be able to recall or can look it up how, a couple or so generations ago the Black people just claimed to want to be equal and all would be cool and fine with them.
And I'm not talking about the many blacks who are and have been fine representation of everything America holds dear and all that is whole and complete.
I'm speaking of the group of blacks that do not now nor have they seemed to ever WANT to be anything other than STUCK.
Well, they got equal. It wasn't good enough. They wanted MORE than equal. They wanted an INCREASED racism not less. Only they wanted the racism to be towards the whites. They got that. Which they got through diversity (hate that word), being given for free jobs they did not earn. Displacing people who were better qualified so color could take precedence. Only they held onto being stuck, & unmoving. Held on to the hate. The spite.
I could go on and on but I won't. Not enough time but all one has to do is look at what they've ask for what they've demanded, what they rammed down every throat....... Guess what.... It's not ENOUGH.
and I submit (after hearing years of wisdom from one who has seen much) nothing will ever be enough simply because they do not WANT it to be enough. No desire for equality. They only desire superiority. That's it. Only the takers are not qualified for it. And THAT makes them seethe and stirs the division and the hate.
This, what I just said is ALL what an 82 yr old black woman whose experienced a lot over the years told me as we discussed the condition American has put herself into by making stupid choices that sounded good on the surface but made no sense & had no vision for what it might reap in the future.
I believe she perhaps has an extremely well thought unbiased view. She has an enormous family of all types of blacks. She's been around the block a few times. She is fair and never makes quick judgements.
I'm beginning to see she might just know more than just about anyone else in America.
Her sadness is palpable for what she sees her race doing to itself. All because of Words She says ... Or the COLOR of skin. Which she says should not even be a fly in the stew at all. Because according to her--- that fly alone in the stew (color)-- makes it impossible for ANyone of any color to eat from the pot. Therefore she says we are all doomed.
Doomed if we do not STOP this nonsense and right NOW.
Amen.
Excellent Post!So true.
Twice in my husband's career {government]he had three blacks working at the "place''. One was a sweetheart [female]and still with the {government]. The other two [males] were there for one reason and it wasn't to work. You had to hire them and you couldn't fire them.One would come in two or three hours late every morning, and leave when he wanted too.
They picked fights and cause trouble consistently , one for two years and one for 6 years before they were fired. One filed a discrimination suit against my husband but didn't win. It was a nightmare!
Somewhere along the line they got the notion that whites should kiss their behinds because of what our ancestors did to their ancestors generations ago.
Now they don't want that ass kissing to stop. When Obama was elected , he made them feel like it's owed them.

Because Obama is black they think if HE says it, it must be true.
Then

Ashland, KY

#110186 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Sharpton is a menace to society. Why they even give him airtime is beyond me because they know he is so left-swinging that he will only stir the pot and plant the seeds of racism.
Even Jesse Jackson was speaking in terms of logic should Zimmerman be found not guilty. He claims he believes in the American system of justice, in other words, whatever the jury decides should be accepted and to cause injury and destruction on behalf of Trayvon Martin is to do his memory injustice.
Jessie must be up to something. Wonder if he has eyes on the White house?
John

Clay City, KY

#110187 Jul 14, 2013
Then wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessie must be up to something. Wonder if he has eyes on the White house?
ask the PR lady at Central office, she will know all about it.
Equalizer

Campbellsville, KY

#110188 Jul 14, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloating on my side doesn't include being thankful that a barely 17 year old kid was shot and killed. It would include justly seeing a man go to prison for at least manslaughter. If you want to take on the responsibility of owning a gun, then you better understand the possibility of having to explain your actions if you decide to turn it on another man. I own many guns, and accept responsibility for each of them. Had he not had that gun, he would have never followed that teen, and had he never followed him, there would have been no death. That's why pussies shouldn't be allowed to carry guns.
The media goes wherever they're asked, you wanna know why they don't show up, ask each victim's family and attorney.
Zimmerman explained pretty well so what is your rant about? You just shot yourself in the foot. If TM would have just went home instead of trying to be a bad ass thug it wouldn't have happened either. He sure didn't act like a kid... My 17 year old ain't wandering the streets at 130am, he's not trying to buy pistols or taking pictures with both middle fingers in the air. You want to really blame someone, BLAME HIS PARENTS THEY FAILED HIM!!!!
countrygirl

United States

#110189 Jul 14, 2013
Tracy M wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent Post!So true.
Twice in my husband's career {government]he had three blacks working at the "place''. One was a sweetheart [female]and still with the {government]. The other two [males] were there for one reason and it wasn't to work. You had to hire them and you couldn't fire them.One would come in two or three hours late every morning, and leave when he wanted too.
They picked fights and cause trouble consistently , one for two years and one for 6 years before they were fired. One filed a discrimination suit against my husband but didn't win. It was a nightmare!
Somewhere along the line they got the notion that whites should kiss their behinds because of what our ancestors did to their ancestors generations ago.
Now they don't want that ass kissing to stop. When Obama was elected , he made them feel like it's owed them.
Because Obama is black they think if HE says it, it must be true.
another Idiot. The POTUS is biracial.
Equalizer

Campbellsville, KY

#110190 Jul 14, 2013
Plain and simple... Travon Martin's parents FAILED MISERABLY! What kind of child/man did they expect to turn out from their actions? Boy they sure ” cleaned” up when they thought they were going to get money!!!!! THEY TRADEMARKED HIS NAME FOR GODS'SAKE!!!! I will bet they try to sure the Zimmerman family now! Now this guy will have to live in fear for the rest of his life, which probably won't be long... O doubt he has any money left to be taken tho. I'm just glad the blood thirsty media didn't get their way tho they tried every single dirty trick they could! Preacher on Sunday you say??? Another trick I'm sure!, I'll research that to see if that has ever happened before. I bet it's a dead end, no pun intended
Equalizer

Campbellsville, KY

#110191 Jul 14, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>another Idiot. The POTUS is biracial.
Omg go get a clue!! If you don't think what she said is true and happens EVERY SINGLE DAY, then you must sit home collecting checks and freebies because you aren't seeing the real world. He's not biracial, HE'S KENYAN! I guess you support the terrorists too!
Just sit there and plan all your next days on the government dime and stay out of things you are clueless about.
Equalizer

Campbellsville, KY

#110192 Jul 14, 2013
white folks is tired wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v =vETPO9237B0&sns=fb&de sktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DvETPO 9237B0%26sns%3Dfb
This is good!
HAHAHAHA PREACH IT BROTHER! I agree,”IT'S GONNA HAPPEN Mark my words”! We are tired of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the bad blood between Roger Vanover and... 16 min Gray Citizan 3
this is the year!!! panther fans ( not) 28 min court jester 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 318
big buck in carter hollow 1 hr LMAO 8
Scott Simpson 1 hr Curiouswonderer 1
Mike Warren embezzled money? 2 hr WhoCares 23
who will you vote for as jailer 4 hr ummmm 114
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 5 hr Guessudontknow 38
If McGhee is this dirty in Campaign, Imagine on... 7 hr pastor 29
El Mariachi Restaurant 7 hr Piggy Tails 20