'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232648 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

OZombies

United States

#110358 Jul 14, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember, "United we stand". "Divided we fall." O's intention all along.
When he gets through tearing this country apart, we will be easy pickings for him and his communist friends to take over with out a whimper from us. We won't know what hit us till the smoke settles.
True!
<3 !!!

Since: Oct 11

Sikeston, MO

#110359 Jul 14, 2013
Would someone use flocculent in a sentence for me?
:)
PEACE
tofy
OZombies

United States

#110360 Jul 14, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
OZ's chem trails smell like rose petals and little fluffy bunnies. Just ask American Loony or Enema. They keep their noses up his exhaust pipe.
Why don't you get busy and go built shrine for Trayvon- thug- Martin...and when you're done take a lunch and eat some crow ...!!
OZombies

United States

#110361 Jul 14, 2013
Since Eric Holder does Obama's dirty job, Obama should say next time,'if I've had son, he would look like Holder'...!!

Sikeston, MO

#110362 Jul 14, 2013
It was a summer night...just like this. When me and my friend Henry rolled 1400 joints! Try that and not LOVE the world!

PEACE
tofy

Since: Dec 11

#110363 Jul 14, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
The American taxpayer has been fleeced so often, they are quite comfortable in the flocculent folds of wool politicians pull over their eyes.

How's that bro?(flocculent/fleeced/wool) LMAO!
Crow

Louisville, KY

#110364 Jul 14, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
PEACE
tofy
The matter found between conservatives' ears is often flocculent.
Crow

Louisville, KY

#110365 Jul 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get busy and go built shrine for Trayvon- thug- Martin...and when you're done take a lunch and eat some crow ...!!
Only if you let me build it next to the one you built for Rush Limbaugh in your mom's basement.

Alas, there is no crow left for me. Jay had to eat it all. Apparently he/she's found it quite bitter.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#110366 Jul 14, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>Really, dear, if you're going to try to use big words, please use them correctly.
What was is someone said awhile back about libs not comprehending words? How can we, when you tighty righties can't produce coherent posts?
"What was is someone said"...speaking of producing coherent posts! LMMFAO How dumb are you?

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
Jay

Springville, TN

#110367 Jul 14, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh no! You can't use the word *build* OZ, it has to be something else, like maybe, create, construct, invent, compile, assemble, develop. I dunno, anyone of those would do I suppose.

#110368 Jul 14, 2013
Although I frequently usurp the vernacular of the layman, in my own attempt to avoid the appearance of acting snooty (above my raising).I do tend to excogitate my positions more carefully than most...as I'm certain my pal Tofy does also.

#110369 Jul 14, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
The matter found between conservatives' ears is often flocculent.
Go floccu-self!

#110370 Jul 14, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
It was a summer night...just like this. When me and my friend Henry rolled 1400 joints! Try that and not LOVE the world!
PEACE
tofy
Bogart is one of my favorite actors; however:

wtf

Glasgow, KY

#110371 Jul 14, 2013
Wasn't it NBC that spliced GZ's 911 recording and aired their spliced version on the news programs so as to make him out to be a racist? Wasn't it also one of the lame-stream news stations that called GZ a "self-imposed Hispanic"? Another one described GZ as a WHITE Hispanic? They tried their hardest to get the White man insinuation in there, didn't they?

The racist reverend (and I use the word "reverend" very loosely when describing Jessie) Jackson called New York "HymieTown"...and this is the best person you people could get to lead your protest against racism? Priceless!
Crow

Louisville, KY

#110372 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no! You can't use the word *build* OZ, it has to be something else, like maybe, create, construct, invent, compile, assemble, develop. I dunno, anyone of those would do I suppose.
He didn't use the word "build". Second helping, Jay?
Crow

Louisville, KY

#110373 Jul 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
"What was is someone said"...speaking of producing coherent posts! LMMFAO How dumb are you?
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
Ari has already, quite correctly, pointed that out about two pages ago. Do try to keep up, dear.

Sikeston, MO

#110374 Jul 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The American taxpayer has been fleeced so often, they are quite comfortable in the flocculent folds of wool politicians pull over their eyes.
How's that bro?(flocculent/fleeced/wool) LMAO!
Knew you'd come through!
Leave it the soldier-man....
PEACE
tofy
Crow

Louisville, KY

#110375 Jul 14, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Go floccu-self!
Floccu and anybody that looks like you!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#110376 Jul 14, 2013
You are what you eat...CROW! lol
OZombies

United States

#110377 Jul 14, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Jay, I will remember, next time...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min CriminalsForever 149,502
Drugs 3 hr Flatlick 14
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 3 hr Stanly 22
Angie mills Clark 6 hr What 2
There's a lot of "Little Caesars" type women in... 6 hr Jack 2
Larry mills 7 hr Nasty man 3
all dads 7 hr Rumpleforskin 7
Wreck!! 12 hr Looker 6
Who hung them self in town? Thu Justin 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages