'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
97,561 - 97,580 of 151,553 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

#110053 Jul 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
There is nothing I repeat nothing George Zimmerman or his defense team can say that can justify the taking of Travon Martins LIFE!
Everyone deserves a chance at life at the very least,
Not to be destroyed at 17 years of age by a self-proclaimed community watch person?
Talk about perceptions? A suspicious teenager...we all
were suspicious teenagers.
I spent most of my youth trying to figure out how to get away with something.
This child was just walking home for the convenient store.
What would you have done? RAN?
Come on...you all are better people than that!
PEACE
tofy
Words of wisdom!

Same thing I've said!

Everyone wants to jump SO many things, THEN start applying blame.

I call bullshit!!

Everyone is equal!

Great them that way.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110054 Jul 13, 2013
Tofy, It's interesting to hear you say "There is NOTHING to justify the killing" of Trademark Moneymaker. Especially considering how you nor no one else on here was there to witness every single thing that did or did not occur.

It would be evident then, that if "you" get into a verbal argument with someone, whether you looked to see which way they went or whether or not they turned to confront you with harm, whether threats are exchanged or not and whether any physical contact occurs, even if the person beats you on every inch of your body, rapes you, cuts slashes all over your body, and you are hanging on to life by pure will..........that YOU, yourself will NOT be doing any defending of your life, no shooting, no knifing, or other type of retaliation in defense of your life.

Because, after all, YOU do not believe there is "ANYTHING" to justify defending yourself or killing.

Interesting info for you to place in cyber world. I sure hope and pray you never have anyone that does any of the above to you. Because you are totally screwed IF you lift a finger to help yourself in retaining your own life.

I hope you understand that.
Uncle Tab

United States

#110055 Jul 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO I'm sure your post will send a profusely sweating uncle flabby to the Google bar! His defense reply will be that you are an idiot and he is winning. Then scooter and the goat girl back his ridiculous claims and praise him. Typical uncle flabby behavior when he gets his ass spanked in a debate.
Don't need to..... Anyone who actually has a gun knows this fact.

Keep tryin Sock Sybil.

:-D

Dumbass!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110056 Jul 13, 2013
ALP, You got that right!! We are in your corner, as you are ours :-)

If you knew the kind of terrible life of the 'other' poster you'd understand the
"talking to self" thing. Pitiful.....But not in a pitying sort of way. Pitiful in that anyone would 'chose' to be THAT apart from anything even resembling humanity on purpose.

Love your links and posts ALP.....

"Keep the Home fires Burning" by Millie Jackson

very old tune, if ya never heard it before, it is something else indeed! That whole album is spectacular!

Oh, btw, Millie is a clever black gal :-) from back in the day. Cool as heck! Even though a lil vulgar, heeheehee.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110057 Jul 13, 2013
Meant to also say awhile ago...I do not think UT knows anything about weapons besides what is read or mostly copied from what other posters have said.

Does UT have original thoughts at all?

And I am praying hard for people like UT/TOFY that God will protect "ANY" poster like this from any sort of harm since none of these people could ever imagine that they would defend their own life and therefore would never lift a finger to help themselves.

Prayers going out right now!
Uncle Tab

United States

#110058 Jul 13, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Tofy, It's interesting to hear you say "There is NOTHING to justify the killing" of Trademark Moneymaker. Especially considering how you nor no one else on here was there to witness every single thing that did or did not occur.
It would be evident then, that if "you" get into a verbal argument with someone, whether you looked to see which way they went or whether or not they turned to confront you with harm, whether threats are exchanged or not and whether any physical contact occurs, even if the person beats you on every inch of your body, rapes you, cuts slashes all over your body, and you are hanging on to life by pure will..........that YOU, yourself will NOT be doing any defending of your life, no shooting, no knifing, or other type of retaliation in defense of your life.
Because, after all, YOU do not believe there is "ANYTHING" to justify defending yourself or killing.
Interesting info for you to place in cyber world. I sure hope and pray you never have anyone that does any of the above to you. Because you are totally screwed IF you lift a finger to help yourself in retaining your own life.
I hope you understand that.
See??

Jumped over many things.

That's the ONLY way any of you see this entire situation.

It didn't start at the first punch no matter what you think.

And this is the reason you may end up unhappy with the verdict.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#110059 Jul 13, 2013
I hate it that a young man died. I wish Zimmerman would have bought a taser instead of a gun even though he was within is rights as an American citizen to carry that gun. According to Martin's friends and his own words on his facebook page...he was very street smart and this wasn't his first time at beating someone until they bled. Other beatdowns pissed him off because his victim didn't bleed enough. Martin referred to Zimmerman as a "creepy ass cracker" which is racist no matter how you attempt to spin it. Zimmerman seemed over-the-top when it came to the neighborhood watch but none of us lived in his neighborhood. We don't know what that community had to endure (crime-wise) so what seems over-the-top to us may in fact be very justified to those victims of crime in that community.

Would any of you (including our president and AL and Jessie) even speak about this situation if it had been a young White man that was killed by another White man? No. Happens every day in our country and we don't hear a peep from anyone. That is a racist attitude within itself. Black men kill other Black men in their communities every day in our country. Is that not as important to you racists? Why no marching by Jessie and Al? Why no comments from the prez?

Obama jumped to conclusions and looked like a fool when he spoke up about a cop being racist because he arrested a Black Professor. He didn't care about facts of the incident. His only concern was how could it help his campaign/presidency. Same with the Martin/Zimmerman case. If all you liberals are so damned concerned about killing and hoodies and neighborhood watches...why didn't you all haul your asses to Chicago on the 4th of July and party with the prez and make a statement and impact?

A mother and father lost their son. And you people try to make it political. Well, now you have. Let us know how that works out for you in the long-run. In the meantime put your money where your mouth is and go watch every second of the trials in Chicago as the Black on Black crime there is over-the-top (with strict gun laws)and there is no debate as to whether it was self-defense or not. Gang members killing babies and innocent children every day. But I guess that doesn't bother you. If it does we wouldn't know because you never speak of it.

Racist hypocrites trying to look as if you care about a young mans death as you close your eyes and ears and mouths to the reality of thousands of young people that are killed every day.

It's not the guns. It is society and their acceptance of crime as it plays into politics.
you are loony

Ashland, KY

#110060 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry /3565975
This is for the uneducated republicans who lie and say that the race card is over played.
This is why I laugh at people when they say it.
The person who has made these racist remarks claims she isn't a racist and hasn't said a thing wrong.
Same thing you all say when you paste your racist jokes here and talk about the 'Kenyan' President.
This is how we all perceive you and don't respect a word you say.
You and RepublCon are nothing but blood thirsty racist's your self.You don't give a shit about for Tryvon Martin.You are just using that as an excuse to show your simmering hatred for all white people who work hard. If they "work" and don't draw assistance of any kind,they must be "republican." [that's the only kind that will work, right?] You hate them because you think they work for be made to divide equal what they have with you so you can live as well without working for it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#110061 Jul 13, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Meant to also say awhile ago...I do not think UT knows anything about weapons besides what is read or mostly copied from what other posters have said.
And I am praying hard for people like UT/TOFY that God will protect "ANY" poster like this from any sort of harm since none of these people could ever imagine that they would defend their own life and therefore would never lift a finger to help themselves.

It's a amazing none of you understand something like a hollow point and damage and point blank.

ari...... Tell them. They may understand this coming from you.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110062 Jul 13, 2013
UT, I do not care if a first punch was thrown or not. Lol, that you still do not get it how this entire case of Murder is about whether or not George was in fear of harm or for his life, and/or whether the state proved he was or was not.
Whether the state showed clear cut evidence that he acted in a depraved state of mind, with hatred, malice, etc.,etc., as I have stated many times before.

A person does NOT have to be hit or punched to be in fear for his own life. A person can be in valid fear of harm or death simply due to a threat they will be hurt or killed and the perceived threat of that intent.

Look it up if you must.
Uncle Tab

United States

#110063 Jul 13, 2013
you are loony wrote:
<quoted text>
You and RepublCon are nothing but blood thirsty racist's your self.You don't give a shit about for Tryvon Martin.You are just using that as an excuse to show your simmering hatred for all white people who work hard. If they "work" and don't draw assistance of any kind,they must be "republican." [that's the only kind that will work, right?] You hate them because you think they work for be made to divide equal what they have with you so you can live as well without working for it.
I didn't profile a blacklist walking home with a pocket full of skittles.

THAT'S what started it.

And if you think that's ok, then you would be the one to look inside yourself and see how you view life.

But keep letting that temper flare..... Like you say the DOJ is doing.

See how dumb you people are??

Looks they need to be doing what they're doing in Florida because of people with your mindset.

Take a Xannax and calm down

LOL
Dude

Georgetown, KY

#110064 Jul 13, 2013
Enigma wrote:
If Zimmerman just followed the 911 operators instructions and stayed in his car instead of chasing a minor who was walking home, Zimmerman would have been fine. No need to pray to god.

Its a shame this case has been so politicized. Is Zimmerman guilty of 1st degree murder? I dont think so. However, following someone in your car, getting out of your car and chasing them down and getting into a fight with them and then, when you begin to lose the fight, you shoot and kill them is a crime. Its reckless.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#110065 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to..... Anyone who actually has a gun knows this fact.
Keep tryin Sock Sybil.
Dumbass!
Wait for it...wait for it...and here it is! It is fact because uncle flabby says it is fact and that's good enough for the racist liberals. Winning again, uncle flabby? LMAO

Uncle flabby ass will be here all week and don't forget to tip your waitresses!

Your answer is just as I predicted. The only thing that is missing is scooter and the goat girl. Should we give you a few minutes? Do you change costumes for each of your personalities? Do you wear a beanie and short pants and suspenders when you answer as scooter? Do you tie gingham ribbons on your little goat horns and shake your little moneymaker with excitement when goat girl gets to come out and play with you and scooter? LMMFAO And you call other people "Sybil". Priceless!

At least you are good at something...being consistently predictable. lol
WOW

United States

#110066 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
With just the powder alone at that range with no slug in it would have killed him most likely.
The blast alone was deadly with no slug in the casing.
If you don't understand the power of a hollow point at close range, point blank, you have NO clue here the damage that occurs.
Do you understand the concept of a hollow point at all?
Google it real quick and let us know.
Republicans...... That's a bright one there!
LMAO
One of you explain a hollow point to them.
I'll explain a hollow point to you my self little one. It's designed to do its damage on the back side, its a soft projectile that flattens out as it hit something and makes a much larger EXIT hole than an entry hole. Totally debunking your theory.
I really don't expect you to understand ballistics, since your already an authority on politics and just about everything else that comes down the pike.
LMAO again
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#110067 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a amazing none of you understand something like a hollow point and damage and point blank.
ari...... Tell them. They may understand this coming from you.
But of course...you know much more that the experts and you know better than lawyers and cops and juries and judges and witnesses. You the boy scooter. Why are you preaching to the Choir, pastor flabby? If you've told us once you have told us a million times...you are winning, so why are you still trying to convince us of your intelligence? Oh wait, you are still trying to convince yourself (uncle flabby) and yourself (scooter) and yourself (goat girl) and yourself (SpeakUp) and yourself (lemming). You make me laugh every day, flabby. You really should try your hand at comedy in the local clubs.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110069 Jul 13, 2013
Justice for Travon Martin. That warm piece of
Fatback shot a child. Stalked him like prey.
F*cking coward.
WOW

United States

#110070 Jul 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait for it...wait for it...and here it is! It is fact because uncle flabby says it is fact and that's good enough for the racist liberals. Winning again, uncle flabby? LMAO
Uncle flabby ass will be here all week and don't forget to tip your waitresses!
Your answer is just as I predicted. The only thing that is missing is scooter and the goat girl. Should we give you a few minutes? Do you change costumes for each of your personalities? Do you wear a beanie and short pants and suspenders when you answer as scooter? Do you tie gingham ribbons on your little goat horns and shake your little moneymaker with excitement when goat girl gets to come out and play with you and scooter? LMMFAO And you call other people "Sybil". Priceless!
At least you are good at something...being consistently predictable. lol
Binko. Nailed it!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#110071 Jul 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course...you know much more that the experts and you know better than lawyers and cops and juries and judges and witnesses. You the boy scooter. Why are you preaching to the Choir, pastor flabby? If you've told us once you have told us a million times...you are winning, so why are you still trying to convince us of your intelligence? Oh wait, you are still trying to convince yourself (uncle flabby) and yourself (scooter) and yourself (goat girl) and yourself (SpeakUp) and yourself (lemming). You make me laugh every day, flabby. You really should try your hand at comedy in the local clubs.

You're only being spammed one time so far. Give them a few minutes and you will have at least 7.

There are more conservatives on these posts at this time and only a couple of libs. Yet, every conservative viewpoint has 5-6-7 spams and negatives in judge it. And the old UT has nothing but brilliant marks. What?, is everyone else just reading today and not participating?

You know that once there are at least four negative judge its, you can't post anything positive, it won't enter. So they hurry up and stomp the icons so you can't comment anymore and those not so brilliant posters get all the high and brilliant remarks. Funny, really funny.

I finally figured out how they do this......and you don't need anyone incognito posting and grading the remarks, they do it themselves. Nothing brilliant about what that dumb kid said last night, just a bunch of insults, filthy mouth talk and cockyass attitude, and they called him brilliant. Laughed myass of and closed out. Like in real life, they never play fair, because they would never win if they did.
countrygirl

Cadiz, KY

#110072 Jul 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
I hate it that a young man died. I wish Zimmerman would have bought a taser instead of a gun even though he was within is rights as an American citizen to carry that gun. According to Martin's friends and his own words on his facebook page...he was very street smart and this wasn't his first time at beating someone until they bled. Other beatdowns pissed him off because his victim didn't bleed enough. Martin referred to Zimmerman as a "creepy ass cracker" which is racist no matter how you attempt to spin it. Zimmerman seemed over-the-top when it came to the neighborhood watch but none of us lived in his neighborhood. We don't know what that community had to endure (crime-wise) so what seems over-the-top to us may in fact be very justified to those victims of crime in that community.
Would any of you (including our president and AL and Jessie) even speak about this situation if it had been a young White man that was killed by another White man? No. Happens every day in our country and we don't hear a peep from anyone. That is a racist attitude within itself. Black men kill other Black men in their communities every day in our country. Is that not as important to you racists? Why no marching by Jessie and Al? Why no comments from the prez?
Obama jumped to conclusions and looked like a fool when he spoke up about a cop being racist because he arrested a Black Professor. He didn't care about facts of the incident. His only concern was how could it help his campaign/presidency. Same with the Martin/Zimmerman case. If all you liberals are so damned concerned about killing and hoodies and neighborhood watches...why didn't you all haul your asses to Chicago on the 4th of July and party with the prez and make a statement and impact?
A mother and father lost their son. And you people try to make it political. Well, now you have. Let us know how that works out for you in the long-run. In the meantime put your money where your mouth is and go watch every second of the trials in Chicago as the Black on Black crime there is over-the-top (with strict gun laws)and there is no debate as to whether it was self-defense or not. Gang members killing babies and innocent children every day. But I guess that doesn't bother you. If it does we wouldn't know because you never speak of it.
Racist hypocrites trying to look as if you care about a young mans death as you close your eyes and ears and mouths to the reality of thousands of young people that are killed every day.
It's not the guns. It is society and their acceptance of crime as it plays into politics.
excuse you, wittle tiny freak. We are not talking
about Chicago. We are talking about Travon
Martin. you can't take away from what someone
else feels, speak for yourself. From what you
posted, to you he's just another one dead.
I am very aware of the killing epidemic in
America. Point is who hunts down a child
like a wild animal that he's about to eat?
This is political only because the POTUS
stated "If I had a son he would look like
Travon Martin". You and your kind look
for anything negative, especially when
it comes to the POTUS.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#110073 Jul 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're only being spammed one time so far. Give them a few minutes and you will have at least 7.
There are more conservatives on these posts at this time and only a couple of libs. Yet, every conservative viewpoint has 5-6-7 spams and negatives in judge it. And the old UT has nothing but brilliant marks. What?, is everyone else just reading today and not participating?
You know that once there are at least four negative judge its, you can't post anything positive, it won't enter. So they hurry up and stomp the icons so you can't comment anymore and those not so brilliant posters get all the high and brilliant remarks. Funny, really funny.
I finally figured out how they do this......and you don't need anyone incognito posting and grading the remarks, they do it themselves. Nothing brilliant about what that dumb kid said last night, just a bunch of insults, filthy mouth talk and cockyass attitude, and they called him brilliant. Laughed myass of and closed out. Like in real life, they never play fair, because they would never win if they did.
Oh we are here dumbass, just reading and scrolling past the BS you throw back at Uncle Tab denying his facts. You bunch are CLUELESS, NUTS, SPAM, RACY, MEANingless, "x" wrong. What's the matter you circus clowns upset because now the DEMS here take the time to click on them now disrupting that sock IN, sock OUT changing like the Queen Loon does herself? She only does hers and not you clowns, pay attention Ari/Jay. hahaha LMAO @ you circus clowns.

Just got home from my fun day in the pool and have made it #7 on you bunch of racist bigots comments. You must of missed the circus sock training the Queen Loon has been doing. Bunch of lemming tool/fools, everyone of you wackos in her circus.

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min maverick21 2,191
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min BRAIN STORM 130,638
drive thru beauty 12 min eye at u 6
City councilman raising property Tax Next 46 min pencil whipped 14
man that walks every where 1 hr greasy 2
Jessica Curry 1 hr On Point 6
Affairs at the work place. 1 hr Boring 2
It must suck to be you 1 hr Sister Mary 8
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000