'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110025 Jul 13, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
She will retain privileges once my report is complete and a decision on restrictions has been made by the commission.
Your 'commission' MUST be *finished*...

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#110027 Jul 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Lady! Very interesting point; "Chain of evidence compromised/corrupted" at the very least this should mean mistrial!
New trial and evidence allowed by an "impartial" judge.
I doubt it will be proposed if Z is found not guilty.
Reasonable doubt is the only reasonable conclusion.
I have the most 'profound' feeling it will be HELL either way!
This case was a 'travesty' from the get-go! Someone will have to 'pay'...

BUT ... not with $$$...
Uncle Tab

United States

#110028 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
misterdeedeebooboo says:
July 13, 2013 at 10:55 am
Even if we grant the premise (which I do not) that George’s suspicion of Zimmerman was based on two things and two things only, that he was black and unknown to George, I still don’t care at all based on what we know today.
George didn’t jump out of his car and attack him, he didn’t get out and say “Hey a-hole, hey punk, you don’t belong here”, he didn’t even call 911 – he called NEN and asked police to come to the scene.
Trayvon Martin is dead for 1 reason and 1 reason only –
because when Zimmerman got out of his truck to see where he went, Martin chose to confront him rather than ANY of his multitude of other options.
If Martin had run home, he’d be alive today. If Martin had fled the complex, he’d be alive today. If Martin had used his words instead of his fists, he’d be alive today. If Martin had stopped pummeling Zimmerman after he took him to the ground, he might even be alive today.
We don’t need to celebrate it, and we can all certainly wish that things had gone differently, but Martin got himself killed because he attacked the cracker with the gun – period.
Of Zimmerman would have stayed in his truck..... PERIOD!

No matter HOW you spin it, it wouldn't have happened.

ANY one of you explain how Martin would have died if Zimmerman stays in his truck?

No bull shit..... Explain it.

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#110029 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Of Zimmerman would have stayed in his truck..... PERIOD!
No matter HOW you spin it, it wouldn't have happened.
ANY one of you explain how Martin would have died if Zimmerman stays in his truck?
No bull shit..... Explain it.
you don't have the 'comprehension' level to understand if I "DID" ...
NOT wasting my time :)

Cus

It's 'explained' ALL over these pages and you don't GET it

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110030 Jul 13, 2013
During her radio show earlier, Katy Rubin (Kitty1948) said - and I agree wholeheartedly - that the Federal government is lost to liars, thieves, and Traitors. Folks, we ARE on the brink of Civil War; throughout history journalists have always been the first targeted for arrest so that the government can maintain control in the information that is being released.

During her radio show earlier, Katy Rubin (Kitty1948) said - and I agree wholeheartedly - that the Federal government is lost to liars, thieves, and Traitors. Folks, we ARE on the brink of Civil War; throughout history journalists have always been the first targeted for arrest so that the government can maintain control in the information that is being released.

http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/2013/06/patriot...

They are coordinating Z's case for 'martial law' to COVER for this bs!

imo

spewy ... be afraid ... be VERY afraid

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#110031 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Cus
~-~
Because you know the answer.

You all say why didn't Martin do this, do that blah blah blah.

Well why did he get out of the truck?

Why didn't he leave his fun in the truck?

Those two things alone tells everyone he's looking for a confrontation.

He had his gun because he felt unsafe?

How safe was Martin when someone who's following him and not identifying himself?

Why can't Martin consider some strange person following him at night suspious?

Answer those?

You can't. And we all know why.

Question Martin all you want. Easy to do, he can't answer.

The reason the jury is taking so long is because of which charge to pick, not an innocent or guilty.

Since: Dec 11

#110032 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Cus
~-~
I hate to say it...but I think I'm understanding his point of view on some things, if answers don't fit our "preconceived notions" we try to rationalize in order to make the "fit" our ideas of how things "should be". Many things we discuss here don't fit his model of how it "should be". He thinks shooters stance is about accuracy! It is to deal with the recoil first, and that helps follow up shots to be accurate. I have shot only a couple of weapons on full auto, if your stance is wrong you will pushed further and further backward by the recoil from rapid fire!

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#110033 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you know the answer.
You all say why didn't Martin do this, do that blah blah blah.
Well why did he get out of the truck?
Why didn't he leave his fun in the truck?
Those two things alone tells everyone he's looking for a confrontation.
He had his gun because he felt unsafe?
How safe was Martin when someone who's following him and not identifying himself?
Why can't Martin consider some strange person following him at night suspious?
Answer those?
You can't. And we all know why.
Question Martin all you want. Easy to do, he can't answer.
The reason the jury is taking so long is because of which charge to pick, not an innocent or guilty.
Coordinating with this :)

2013 Annual Convention, July 13 – 17, 2013, Orlando, Florida
For ALL NAACP CONVENTION RELATED INQUIRIES

They already have 'mass' riot processes in action ...

“Justice for Trayvon”— The revenge quest begins even before Zimmerman verdict comes down
Posted on July 13, 2013 by ytz4mee
Welcome to the “NEW” America. The land of revenge and retribution, where the mob rules and Truth is buried with the full cover and tactical support of the Propaganda arm of the Obama Administration

- aka - the Corporate Media

Understand the following is a classic case of deliberate Media Malpractice. It isn’t “accidental”. Still want to tell me you get your “news” from the Corporate Media?

Dateline: July 1, 2013, Cobb County, Georgia

Meet Joshua Heath Chellow, 36. Like many others, he assumed the early hours of July 1st were going to be another regular day filled with the normal day-to-day activities of life in middle class America – a day that included stopping for gas at a Marbleton, GA gas station in the suburbs of Atlanta.

Unfortunately for Joshua, filling up his tank meant he had to exit his vehicle. Joshua had the misfortune of the same condition that afflicted George Zimmerman that fateful and now infamous night of Feb 26th, 2012 – REWW.(*) Apparently that was sufficient enough for him to be “Trayvonned”.

THESE are the faces of soulless, predatory, pathological EVIL:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#110034 Jul 13, 2013
*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
Uncle Tab

United States

#110035 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
http://bobpowell.blogspot.com/2013/06/patriot...
They are coordinating Z's case for 'martial law' to COVER for this bs!
imo
spewy ... be afraid ... be VERY afraid
You dolts said the exact same thing when Newtown happened.

You dipshits said the same thing whe Boston happened.

You idiots say the same thing EVERY time something happens.

Chicken Little Crystal Ball republicans are just f'n STUPID!!

Egypt is a civil war. They don't like their leader. They don't complain like cowards and whine about FUTURE every day and then....... Sit on the Internet and cry civil war predictions.

And you talk about your comprehension skills?

They're abundantly clear.

:-D

Since: Dec 11

#110036 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You dolts said the exact same thing when Newtown happened.
You dipshits said the same thing whe Boston happened.
You idiots say the same thing EVERY time something happens.
Chicken Little Crystal Ball republicans are just f'n STUPID!!
Egypt is a civil war. They don't like their leader. They don't complain like cowards and whine about FUTURE every day and then....... Sit on the Internet and cry civil war predictions.
And you talk about your comprehension skills?
They're abundantly clear.
:-D
Careful, you may be playing a role here...that does not excuse inciting a riot! Promoting insurrection will get you on a watchlist! If it does happen in a community these posts appear in; one of your own may report you!

Let's be clear; are you saying quit talking about it and take action? If so what specific action are you endorsing? Civil unrest "Egyptian Style"? Remember this is Obama's Amerika now.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110037 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Guess it all boils down to who's believable, I can't believe what someone says when they've changed their story so many times
You all will believe what you're told as proven here I'm a daily basis.
It's also obvious that its OK with you people for Zimmerman to go after Martin for NOTHING, but it's not ok for Martin to go after Zimmerman to protect himself not knowing who he was.
It's republican logic at its best.
"Nothing"???? There had been numerous burglaries and crimes in the neighborhood during the year prior to the shooting. This is why the residents established a Neighborhood Watch. It is dark and raining. You have a person (there is no way Mr. Zimmerman could know he was a teenager) walking close to the condos in the rain. It DOES look suspicious!

If Zimmerman was just out to kill someone, why would he even bother calling 911?
Uncle Tab

United States

#110038 Jul 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful, you may be playing a role here...that does not excuse inciting a riot! Promoting insurrection will get you on a watchlist! If it does happen in a community these posts appear in; one of your own may report you!
Let's be clear; are you saying quit talking about it and take action? If so what specific action are you endorsing? Civil unrest "Egyptian Style"? Remember this is Obama's Amerika now.
We're back to comprehension again..... We all see who's always crying about civil war marshal law

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#110039 Jul 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"Nothing"???? There had been numerous burglaries and crimes in the neighborhood during the year prior to the shooting. This is why the residents established a Neighborhood Watch. It is dark and raining. You have a person (there is no way Mr. Zimmerman could know he was a teenager) walking close to the condos in the rain. It DOES look suspicious!
If Zimmerman was just out to kill someone, why would he even bother calling 911?
He may not have KNOWN, but it was definitely what he THOUGHT...

"Dispatcher: How old would you say he looks?
Zimmerman: He's got a button on his shirt. Late teens.
Dispatcher: Late teens. Okay."

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#110040 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The heart didn't stop beating immediately..... It kepts going.... You can try to spin it as much as you like..... But it's just a fact. With a struggle like that, there would be SOME KIND of martins DNA on the gun.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
There's no 'pressure' pushing out on this apple..... Bit WOW! Look what goes backwards towards the direction from which the bullets was fired.
Try to use your brain a little.
And there is blood immediately..... The blood system is under pressure. Never heard of anyone having high blood pressure? DUH!
Plus add the force from the gun powder explosion exciting the end of the barrel and there will be shit going every where.
This is probably one of the stupidest comments on this subject.
Read a book!
They have shown Mr. Martin's sweatshirt repeatedly. Did you see any blood on it????

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#110041 Jul 13, 2013
There is nothing I repeat nothing George Zimmerman or his defense team can say that can justify the taking of Travon Martins LIFE!
Everyone deserves a chance at life at the very least,
Not to be destroyed at 17 years of age by a self-proclaimed community watch person?
Talk about perceptions? A suspicious teenager...we all
were suspicious teenagers.
I spent most of my youth trying to figure out how to get away with something.
This child was just walking home for the convenient store.
What would you have done? RAN?
Come on...you all are better people than that!
PEACE
tofy

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#110042 Jul 13, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO @ your comments. Just finish Bill Maher, he was f-ing hilarious. Caught up on the whole weeks events. Hit the nail on the head everytime. He is crude, but he is honest, just telling it like it is. haha
I see the "self preserver" hasn't has his "enema" yet. Maybe it would keep him from being so uptight and wound up and paranoid. hahaha..NSA tag his computer? hahaha Bunch of lemming tools. Guess topix doesn't like him. haha Maybe the Queen Loon should explain it to him how socks can go in and change 3 each of spam, clueless, and nuts like she does hers for "hearts", agree, helpful, etc...I guess he hasn't had circus sock training yet. lol
I see the A Lunatic has been doing the play by play Zimmerman trial getting crazier by the minute (post), off to tend to her witch's brew )8~D> to return from all the threads she trolls for OTHER people's comments and maybe an investigation into the defense and prosecutors political affiliation. haha
Hope you are having a good weekend.:)
DITCH MITCH
I just 'love' the nicknames you dwIdioTs give me! Is it out of jealousy or WHAT, that you can't stand it that I have 'friends' who take up for me. I do NOT ask for it, that ALL comes 'naturally! I do NOT twist anyone's ARM to get them to do anything.

How could I? I do NOT 'communicate' with anyone other than on this board. I have had no way. Since I "signed in" with this one, it can be done, and only one has the 'nerve' GUTS to do it. I do not know any of these people any more than I do you! And you KNOW how much that is!

Also, I do NOT go around making forums, being 'derogatory' to peeps, like you dwIdioTs have done just this week.

Do I 'intimidate' you 'morons' THAT much!?!

ALL I ever do is put TRUTH and opinion on here with 'bravery'...

Guess who gives me THAT?
The good Lord up above! <3

Of course you libTARDS wouldn't know how that 'feels'... since he isn't in ANY of you and your ILKS heart!

-n-

BTW ... the so called witch's brew
IS
a "special" coffee, that I had just received yesterday.

Nothing special about it ... It was just 'special' to ME!

Hadn't EVER had that kind!

EVER heard of a 'hot toddy'...
```

Each person I respond to on here IS a different person than me!
I have NO doubles! More than I can say about some.

Be careful ... your TRUE COLORS are definitely showing!
I don't NEED socks to talk to, I have REAL people!

I'm NOT on here 'playing GAMES'...
Even tho I have REAL fun :)

I'm doing this for the REAL thing!
Because I'm REAL ...
-n-
Because I *LOVE* America!

God & Country
* <3 *

Lynyrd Skynyrd God and Guns / Unbroken

I'M STILL UNBROKEN

Never captured, never tamed
Wild horses on the plains
You can call me lost - I call it FREEDOM

I feel the spirit in my soul
It's something Lord I can't control
I'M NEVER GIVIN UP WHILE I'M STILL BREATHIN!

~-~

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#110043 Jul 13, 2013
Toodles ...
Think I'll go & DO some 'target practicing'...
Ahhhhh ... Retirement ...

Doing what you want ...
WHEN you WANT ...

Same as I've DONE "all my life" ...
Nah ... I haven't "changed" ...
The World has ...

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#110044 Jul 13, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
There is nothing I repeat nothing George Zimmerman or his defense team can say that can justify the taking of Travon Martins LIFE!
Everyone deserves a chance at life at the very least,
Not to be destroyed at 17 years of age by a self-proclaimed community watch person?
Talk about perceptions? A suspicious teenager...we all
were suspicious teenagers.
I spent most of my youth trying to figure out how to get away with something.
This child was just walking home for the convenient store.
What would you have done? RAN?
Come on...you all are better people than that!
PEACE
tofy
Some people "push their luck" ...
Tempt God and FATE!

Think about THAT!

Peace Out

~-~
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110045 Jul 13, 2013
Hello AL, RH,ARI, hope you guys hd a restful night!

I've only read a couple posts on here, glad you posted on the State Attorney corruption in firing Kruibos, ALP, thanks. I read about it very very late last night & understand it for exactly what it is. The message is load and clear...IF you have ethics--you cannot work for the state attorney's office, period.
Oh, and let us not forget, Angela Corey, the gal the Blacks & Looney Left adore & pat on the back.....is good buddies with Cheryl Peek. lol

It's sad how in all genres of government employment, I keep hearing about anyone with morals or ethics getting fired for some lame, set-up reason. And coincidently, are replaced with fiercely devoid of anything good demobots who will tow the line of corruption. Don't see. Don't hear. Don't tell.
OR you're outa here and will get a bonus of having your good name & integrity SMEARED.

Some nut, I saw made a comment about the O not being allowed to do his job by republicans.......Waaaaaaaahah ahahahahahahaha.........ROFLMA O..........
The O has NOT done ANY job since the day he took office as Divider in Chief!

None that I've seen because stirring up discord, creating even more division
& holding hands with people who want our demise was never in his job description so it don't count.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min dollarsbill 131,955
who feels the same about this?! 20 min blackmantrouble 1
dinky phipps 1 hr infoman 7
it should be against the law for a woman to drive 2 hr haha 12
Bastards 2 hr get a life 7
Looking for a girl who will POOP all OVER me! ;P (Apr '14) 2 hr exlax 18
terry smith from the creek 3 hr wondering 7
who's the best lay from the creek 5 hr Truth 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Sun Lisa 185
To the Garland family Sun jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Monday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Broncos vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports10:26 AM
Titans have become the NFL's biggest slump-busters