'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
97,281 - 97,300 of 146,931 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You know something, your bull crap it's getting old and boring...!!
Awww, FACTS burning your ass ole zombie girl? Don't read them or respond to them then. Just carry on your sucking up to the batshit crazy loon and proving why you will continue to be the MINORITY. lmao @ circus socks.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

GOP RIP
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would be your two parties crying over a TWO TERMED PRESIDENT and the upcoming first WOMAN PRESIDENT. That is all you repukes do is cry and lie. Good little fauxbox lemming tools. Hate to see all that LOVE for the American people during tragedies eh? Bothers you Bush wasn't quite the sympathetic President...KATRINA. Keep denying and trying to re-invent yourselves. You still can't buy an election. You and your two parties are the MINORITY. Get use to it. You will be needing that violen and Kleenex. lmao @ you circus clowns.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
GOP RIP
I was thinking the other night..... Back in history as times have changed, both the democratic and the Republican Party had their good times and did some great things. Both parties have done bad things. But decades from now, when historians look back at the last 20 years or so, they'll turkey understand how great democrats of our time are.

Clinton will be remembered for Monica of course, but his amazing propularity and his amazing job as president will be noted. Both of Obamas elections will be BIG in history as well. And right after Obama, Hilary!

Getting rid of DOMA, killing terrorist, jobs, homes, car sales, stock market, healthcare..... The list goes on and on with what Democrats have done to improve our country.

Republicans will be remembered for greed..... Just greed.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the same theory as you do.
Why all of the prejudicial actions happening with the judge, the DOJ/Eric Holder and even Obama?
The White House is wanting a fight. I have believed all along Obama wanted another civil war.
People need to start entertaining the thought that this is exactly what may happen----a civil war.

Hey there, R......been gone all day but I see you guys are kickinass....LOL. I missed the spam I didn't get today....haha. Give it to me now you anti Zim people, I can handle it...LOL.

Hi OZ! Jury duty? Hmmm.

Hi AL, thanks for the response last night on the sequester question I had. Had a trojan come in and spent most of the day running scans. I hate that when that happens!

I didn't get a chance to read ALL that was said, but I agree that this Obama bunch would like to see a black uprising so he can call martial law. Black people need to realize they are being used as pawns, and they are much smarter than O thinks. He needs to stop using this race as bait because a large majority of Americans are not as prejudice as he would like them to believe.

Anyway.....missed the news today, too, so I don't know how the TM, Zim thing went.

Hang in there.

8)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
FACTS vs SPIN, FACTS always win out. That is why they are in such denial all their spinning don't change the election they are still resentful for, their fear of Hillary, and their racist bigot attitude they have for a boy killed needlessly by some wannabe cop who profiled him and ignore authorities telling him not to follow them. You are right they can spin all they like, but it doesn't hold water like most of what they rant. Clueless, lemming tools joining the Queen Loon's sock circus.
I am off to dreamland, I have had enough of sidestepping bullshit from these ignorant clowns, the enema from Etown, the fake wtf of many names. SPEAKUP showing up to bore us to death, and the Jeff Foxworthy imitator. I will leave them to their love fest of racist bigoted circus clowns and stupid, backward teabagging repukes.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
GOP RIP
You're exactly right.

Notice how few of them have said its sad that Martin is dead??

It says alot about them as human beings.

But we already know how sad they are.

Have a great night!

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

YepperZ!
Copy/pasted from another poster!:)
``````````

Ten requirements to join the Democrap/[libTARDED - AL] Party:

1. You have to be against capital punishment, but support abortion on demand and especially against any punishment of Dr. Kermit Gosnell, convicted of first-degree murder in the killings of aborted babies.

2. You have to believe that businesses create oppression and governments create prosperity.

3. You have to believe that guns in the hands of law-abiding Americans are more of a threat than U.S. nuclear weapons technology in the hands of Chinese and North Korean communists. By the way, Chinese hackers have obtained the designs for more than two dozen major U.S. weapon systems thanks to the incompetence of the Obama Regime, including all of the plans for the Navy's missile defense systems.

4. You have to believe that there was no art before Federal funding.

5. You have to believe that global temperatures are less affected by cyclical documented changes in the earth's climate and more affected by soccer moms driving SUV's.

6. You have to believe that gender roles are artificial but being homosexual is natural.

7. You have to believe that the AIDS virus is spread by a lack of federal funding.

8. You have to believe that the same teacher who can't teach fourth graders how to read is somehow qualified to teach those same kids about sex.

9. You have to believe that hunters don't care about nature, but loony activists who have never been outside of San Francisco do.

10. You have to believe that self-esteem is more important than actually doing something to earn it.

~-~
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Have fun with the enema sock Uncle Tab, those posts are starting to mirror another circus sock as you get further under the skin with logic and facts. See the familiar traits. SMH at the socks. hahaha

Out of here. Go nuts clowns.

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH 2014

GOP RIP
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the same theory as you do.
Why all of the prejudicial actions happening with the judge, the DOJ/Eric Holder and even Obama?
The White House is wanting a fight. I have believed all along Obama wanted another civil war.
People need to start entertaining the thought that this is exactly what may happen----a civil war.
Of course the gummint is wanting a fight. Why else would they orchestrate this entire lynching? Why would they approve of pouring tax dollars into training, deploying, and providing protection (like O gets) for these people to be shipped and bused in to protest? No reason except to cause more division, more black racism, more hatrtrid, and I think they hope --- a war! A fight they would live to sit back and watch play out because it costs them nothing and they do not care about any loss whatsoever.

I believe they were fully prepared, with detailed notes on the entire deal --for the next time something that could be spun (like this) happened. It just so happened that the opportunity occurred in Florida rather than an area more geared to their cause!

Big mistake. I do not see Florida sitting on their hands as all goes to chit at the hands of idiot racists. Just don't think it will be allowed. It may take a day or two but if the chit hits the fan, there are plenty of cowboys in Fla state who will make it their business to set things right and proper! And Katie bar the door if it gets to that point!!! Because man, I would not want to be in the middle of that at all.

But yes, I firmly believe as I have since before the O ever took office, that the main goal of placing him there was for the demise of our America. Which as anyone can see who wishes to, is occurring at an alarming rate!

Either we take time to protest for our country and take her back since she belongs soey to us alone OR we stop complaining and accept whatever illegal, unethical, unconstitutional crap we get. Because we would deserve anything we get if she ain't worth speaking up for!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I just got an email from a friend today and it's bad news for those Dems.

Hillary will not be running in 2016 due to a brain tumor found during her recent colonoscopy.

Now that breaks my heart!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there, R......been gone all day but I see you guys are kickinass....LOL. I missed the spam I didn't get today....haha. Give it to me now you anti Zim people, I can handle it...LOL.
Hi OZ! Jury duty? Hmmm.
Hi AL, thanks for the response last night on the sequester question I had. Had a trojan come in and spent most of the day running scans. I hate that when that happens!
I didn't get a chance to read ALL that was said, but I agree that this Obama bunch would like to see a black uprising so he can call martial law. Black people need to realize they are being used as pawns, and they are much smarter than O thinks. He needs to stop using this race as bait because a large majority of Americans are not as prejudice as he would like them to believe.
Anyway.....missed the news today, too, so I don't know how the TM, Zim thing went.
Hang in there.
8)
Hey Jay, nice to hear from you too...!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle flabby never offers up any facts. He does offer up his brainwashed opinions. That serves as his vehicle to blabber about his stupidity. He believes that if a couple of other dumb asses agree with him then he must be the brains of the outfit. Then he proceeds to brag about how smart he is and how he is winning (the Charlie Sheen wannabe of Topix lol) debates because he is a self-proclaimed mental giant.

I love it that idiots, such as flabby and scooter and goat girl, come back day after day and present their case. Their obvious bias and stupidity will force Americans to wake up, stand up and step up for what is right. They do serve a purpose so don't be so hard on them when spanking their asses in debates. Be glad that they are so dumb they don't even recognize the part their stupidity will play in getting our country back. People would not be concerned about the path Obama is determined to take our country down without these morons out here pushing the agenda for him. They think nothing of lying and being prejudiced (they have been programmed to believe it is their right to lie and be stupid and racist)so let's all appreciate the people (uncle flabby and his butt buddies) because they aren't smart enough to realize just how much their stupidity helps the "other side" and they aren't smart enough to realize that their stupidity goes a long way in making others thankful that their family members and friends believe the exact opposite of the morons and their butt buddies.

Like the rest of you I enjoy a good laugh at their expense. They beg us to laugh at them and they beg us for actual facts and we give them what they want! Remember, they serve a purpose. Be kind to the idiots so they will keep coming back. They need the attention!

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your defense is that Martin had a right to be out on the streets that night and that was none of "creepy-ass cracker" George Zimmerman's business. So what you are saying is that George Zimmerman, had just as much right to be out in the neighborhood (that he resided in) that night, as Martin did? The prosecutions star witness confirmed Martins racist remarks to her that night on the phone. Under oath she also added some "facts" about that night that were never mentioned in any interview she had with police or the prosecution previously. When asked if she thought his remarks were racist she replied, no. The liberal nutjobs taught her well. Anything a Black person says that is racist always gets a free pass from society in America and they get a free pass and monetary and physical support from the government. The Justice Dept, led by that oh-so-honest Holder guy, sent in backup forces to lead marches and speeches so as to sway the public even before the trial began. President Obama got a photo op out of it too, long before the facts of the case were gathered. Yet when asked to comment on the facts concerning the murders of 4 Americans in Benghazi...our presidents mouthpiece, Jay Carney, declared...president Obama cannot discuss the Benghazi situation until all the facts are in! Whut, whut? Why? He didn't bother waiting for any facts about the Martin case before he put his stamp of approval on Zimmerman's guilt.
The lame-stream media,(obviously where you get your "facts" from lol) doctored 911 recordings so as to make Zimmerman out to be a racist also claim that Zimmerman is a White Hispanic. Gotta get that White word in there somehow. NBC called Zimmerman a "self-proclaimed Hispanic". WTF? Was Martin a self-proclaimed Black man? Is Obama a self-proclaimed Black man?
Zimmerman will be found guilty of something. He has to be found guilty. The president and the lame-stream media and the Justice dept have already proclaimed that he is a racist and a murderer. So shall he be! The jurors don't want to be held accountable for the burning of their neighborhoods so they will convict Zimmerman of something just to appease the Black community and the highest office of our land.
How many Black people were killed by other Black people in Obama's adopted city over the 4th of July? Has Obama called a photo op to speak to his public about this matter? No. And he won't. He already has their votes...many of them two times over. lol
Great Post Glasgow!
HIGH Fives ...!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the other night..... Back in history as times have changed, both the democratic and the Republican Party had their good times and did some great things. Both parties have done bad things. But decades from now, when historians look back at the last 20 years or so, they'll turkey understand how great democrats of our time are.
Clinton will be remembered for Monica of course, but his amazing propularity and his amazing job as president will be noted. Both of Obamas elections will be BIG in history as well. And right after Obama, Hilary!
Getting rid of DOMA, killing terrorist, jobs, homes, car sales, stock market, healthcare..... The list goes on and on with what Democrats have done to improve our country.
Wishful thinking, Dorothy! Now just close your eyes and click your crusty heels together and repeat..."If I say it enough it just might come true someday" and "I need to convince myself first and all others will follow".

LMMFAO

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
It's such a prideful feeling, isn't it? I was overwhelmed with it both times I voted for Obama, had a lump in my throat and a quivering chin.

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi OZ! Jury duty? Hmmm.
Hang in there.
8)
Thank You Jay!
For the 'heartwarming' post about me last night <3
You ALSO helped a lot on the BC debate!
Brought a lot of info to the board!
Even through ALL the bs ...
I'd do it again, wouldn't you ...???

Thanks for being a GREAT Patriot ...
-n-
For Keeping on KEEPING ON ...
Even when the going is tuff sometimes!
trole

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

don't you people ever get sick of beating a dead horse day after day.cant you find time for life its out their you know.try searching you might get lucky.have another bad day..
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
I just got an email from a friend today and it's bad news for those Dems.
Hillary will not be running in 2016 due to a brain tumor found during her recent colonoscopy.
Now that breaks my heart!
LMAO

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

BTW ... Sorry about your problems wih ya 'pc'...
That is always 'annoying!'

I've had experience with it too many times.
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway, I also do not believe for one second that poster you quoted is or ever was a
Catholic.. Just another pretender out to make Catholics appear biased and negative. Bull crap!! Not buying it... said E!
I agree E!
I will take this opportunity to say I have NOTHING against any "Christian" person who believes ... No matter the denomination!
I hope you did not take that post offensively, for me posting that, or anyone else ... ever.
It was just a name on a comment to me.
Nothing more, nothing less.
It's all just part of the debate.
*Truth* is the poster whom I was giving "HIGH Fives to" ...
For 'what' he said ...
NOT who he said it to!
``````````
You know what I mean, right?...said E!
I know EXACTLY what you mean and AGREE wholeheartedly!
<3
Of course I take no offense towards you AL. I simply don't believe they are what they claim to be. It's obvious to me to be a lie to smear Catholics. Happens all the time.
I was simply pointing that out.

And yep, I figured you'd get it that I was using their logic in that particular post. I personally would never judge something so harshly that I had no info or knowledge on. I mean I can guess like everyone else from all the evidence as well as what was withheld from evidence. And I surmise mR Martin was no choir boy by a long shot. On the contrary.

But again., I think many are missing the whole story, which is how this was all done purposefully to cause a riot or a war. Probably, like I said earlier today, so that Marshall law can be enacted acRoss all states to give the gov the ultimate police power they desire.

Who knows? Hope I'm wrong.
Anyway, I get ya AL, you'll always remain cool in my book.:-)
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Uncle flabby never offers up any facts. He does offer up his brainwashed opinions. That serves as his vehicle to blabber about his stupidity. He believes that if a couple of other dumb asses agree with him then he must be the brains of the outfit. Then he proceeds to brag about how smart he is and how he is winning (the Charlie Sheen wannabe of Topix lol) debates because he is a self-proclaimed mental giant.
I love it that idiots, such as flabby and scooter and goat girl, come back day after day and present their case. Their obvious bias and stupidity will force Americans to wake up, stand up and step up for what is right. They do serve a purpose so don't be so hard on them when spanking their asses in debates. Be glad that they are so dumb they don't even recognize the part their stupidity will play in getting our country back. People would not be concerned about the path Obama is determined to take our country down without these morons out here pushing the agenda for him. They think nothing of lying and being prejudiced (they have been programmed to believe it is their right to lie and be stupid and racist)so let's all appreciate the people (uncle flabby and his butt buddies) because they aren't smart enough to realize just how much their stupidity helps the "other side" and they aren't smart enough to realize that their stupidity goes a long way in making others thankful that their family members and friends believe the exact opposite of the morons and their butt buddies.
Like the rest of you I enjoy a good laugh at their expense. They beg us to laugh at them and they beg us for actual facts and we give them what they want! Remember, they serve a purpose. Be kind to the idiots so they will keep coming back. They need the attention!
Great post :-)!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
No that would be your two parties crying over a TWO TERMED PRESIDENT and the upcoming first WOMAN PRESIDENT. That is all you repukes do is cry and lie. Good little fauxbox lemming tools. Hate to see all that LOVE for the American people during tragedies eh? Bothers you Bush wasn't quite the sympathetic President...KATRINA. Keep denying and trying to re-invent yourselves. You still can't buy an election. You and your two parties are the MINORITY. Get use to it. You will be needing that violen and Kleenex. lmao @ you circus clowns.
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
GOP RIP
Sort of like the dems boo-hooing when they had to accept defeat when Bush won two terms? Is that different? Obama winning two terms is somehow this great once-in-a-lifetime feat for the democrats yet when republicans did the same thing...shhhhh, things of which moron democrats are not allowed to brag about because it f*cks up their talking points! lmao

Are you so completely brain dead that you don't realize that when you brag about Obama's two terms, you are also bragging about Bush's two terms, as being victorious? You don't "get it", do you? It's okay. Don't hurt yourself.

Thanks for the laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm the best looking Man ever! 16 min gator 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 19 min _-_Nope_-_ 81,562
Corn for Sale 34 min Chris Caldwell 4
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 53 min Jennifer Renee 3,808
1 Blessing From God 1 hr Stephen Levi 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr pusherman_ 128,948
Bipolar Women are better at Sex (Jan '11) 3 hr bipolar chick 24
•••
•••