'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289315 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#110011 Jul 13, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not read the part about the clothing. Once he shot him I don't think he continued to hold the gun to his chest and wait for blood to run into the barrel. Why are you so slow at figuring things out.
And you are COMPLETELY WRONG about your heart beating at 100 beats per minute BS. It does not matter how fast the heart was beating, blood would not appear instantly, it would take a second or two, even up to 5 seconds.
Wise up.
The heart didn't stop beating immediately..... It kepts going.... You can try to spin it as much as you like..... But it's just a fact. With a struggle like that, there would be SOME KIND of martins DNA on the gun.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...

There's no 'pressure' pushing out on this apple..... Bit WOW! Look what goes backwards towards the direction from which the bullets was fired.

Try to use your brain a little.

And there is blood immediately..... The blood system is under pressure. Never heard of anyone having high blood pressure? DUH!

Plus add the force from the gun powder explosion exciting the end of the barrel and there will be shit going every where.

This is probably one of the stupidest comments on this subject.

Read a book!
Uncle Tab

United States

#110012 Jul 13, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>The Z man could not take the Stand, he was too scared.
I saw a report the other day about China workers, their economy is starting to have issues. College grads can find jobs. They live in subdivided apartments, some have 30 ppl in an apartment, 1 bathroom. With their education from college they make 400 a month.

A delivery drive can make more that someone with a college education.

These people in those aprarents are call 'Ants'

That's what China has done for their population.... That's what republicans want for America.
Uncle Tab

United States

#110013 Jul 13, 2013
treebeard wrote:
Well, this has been fun, but my shift is over. Time to watch Devil's Rejects.
Mission Control to Base#
Logging OFF#
.
.
.
> .this house is clean. <
Hilarious!

:-D

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110014 Jul 13, 2013
Enigma wrote:
AL, are you still on here? I wanted to ask you something about George coverage.
Good Morning E ...
What's up?

Since: Dec 11

.

#110016 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The heart didn't stop beating immediately..... It kepts going.... You can try to spin it as much as you like..... But it's just a fact. With a struggle like that, there would be SOME KIND of martins DNA on the gun.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
There's no 'pressure' pushing out on this apple..... Bit WOW! Look what goes backwards towards the direction from which the bullets was fired.
Try to use your brain a little.
And there is blood immediately..... The blood system is under pressure. Never heard of anyone having high blood pressure? DUH!
Plus add the force from the gun powder explosion exciting the end of the barrel and there will be shit going every where.
This is probably one of the stupidest comments on this subject.
Read a book!
About the physics of Newton's third law; fire any medium or large caliber hand gun with one hand; "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If your shoulders are squared and your feet side by side the recoil will nock you off balance, you know what a shooters stance is right? A .9mm with hollow points will move the target upon impact!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110017 Jul 13, 2013
Angela Corey Fires Ben Kruidbos – The “Whistleblower” in The Trayvon Phone Data Cover-up in The Zimmerman Case (We also Outline The Cover-up)

Another intended victim to cover the fraud in the backstory of the Zimmerman Trial.

...

“If they do speak to an attorney, then they are dead,” he said.“The State Attorney’s Office will do whatever is necessary to not only terminate them, but destroy their reputations in the process.”

Kruidbos, 42, had been on paid administrative leave since May 28 from his $80,892 job.

Kruidbos said he became concerned that lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda might not have turned over Kruidbos’ report to defense attorneys. <<---<<<

Kruidbos asked White in April for legal advice and described some contents of his report

such as a photo of an African-American hand holding a gun, a photo of a plant resembling marijuana, and a text message referring to a gun transaction.

White then contacted one of Zimmerman’s attorneys and learned the defense had not received the report generated by Kruidbos. The defense did receive the source file from the cellphone and used its own experts to extract data.

...

Obviously, Mantai objects when Conner is going there with his explanations – but the implication is crystal clear. If the state of Florida retained custody of that phone – then someone from FDLE, or in association with the chain of evidence, deleted the data.

THAT DELETED data was the data missing in the State’s discovery to the defense until June 4th. And even after that time, the essential summary of data, which was included in a written report, was devoid of mention to this specific data file of deleted evidence.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

Nahhhh ... no "corruption" from the state ... huh ...

Interesting :)

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110019 Jul 13, 2013
Coast says:
July 13, 2013 at 8:06 am
As a nation, we have lost our foundation that made us what we once were. The foundation was a true belief in God, an understanding of right vs. wrong, and a moral compass that helped guide our actions. Today, we have leaders of the worst kind, and the American people are the ones that placed them in power. Look at the POTUS, the Florida governor, the Florida State Attorney General, and look at Corey. They are an extension of us, and we are rotten.

Same 'link' as above ...

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110020 Jul 13, 2013
Harvard’s Dershowitz discusses Jury’s choices in Zimmerman Trial

...

“she should be removed from office, she should be charged with unprofessional conduct, she should be disciplined by the Bar and disciplined by the Court for withholding exculpatory evidence, for overcharging, for raising expectations and for acting in a thoroughly unprofessional manner….”

The Dersh also does a good job of outlining Judge Nelson’s strategy of allowing the State to request Manslaughter as a consideration for the jury in the hope they will respond to Guy’s emotional appeal and reach what is termed a “compromise” verdict.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110021 Jul 13, 2013
misterdeedeebooboo says:
July 13, 2013 at 10:55 am
...

Even if we grant the premise (which I do not) that George’s suspicion of Zimmerman was based on two things and two things only, that he was black and unknown to George, I still don’t care at all based on what we know today.

George didn’t jump out of his car and attack him, he didn’t get out and say “Hey a-hole, hey punk, you don’t belong here”, he didn’t even call 911 – he called NEN and asked police to come to the scene.

Trayvon Martin is dead for 1 reason and 1 reason only –

because when Zimmerman got out of his truck to see where he went, Martin chose to confront him rather than ANY of his multitude of other options.

If Martin had run home, he’d be alive today. If Martin had fled the complex, he’d be alive today. If Martin had used his words instead of his fists, he’d be alive today. If Martin had stopped pummeling Zimmerman after he took him to the ground, he might even be alive today.

We don’t need to celebrate it, and we can all certainly wish that things had gone differently, but Martin got himself killed because he attacked the cracker with the gun – period.
Uncle Tab

United States

#110022 Jul 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
About the physics of Newton's third law; fire any medium or large caliber hand gun with one hand; "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If your shoulders are squared and your feet side by side the recoil will nock you off balance, you know what a shooters stance is right? A .9mm with hollow points will move the target upon impact!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4MPSDjJQIv4XX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Negative

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode38

But keep trying.

If what you said we're true every time you shot a gun you'd be knocked backwards off your feet.

152?

Really?
Uncle Tab

United States

#110023 Jul 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
About the physics of Newton's third law; fire any medium or large caliber hand gun with one hand; "for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. If your shoulders are squared and your feet side by side the recoil will nock you off balance, you know what a shooters stance is right? A .9mm with hollow points will move the target upon impact!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4MPSDjJQIv4XX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
And stance has more to be with accuracy than stability..... How many times have you shot a gun ari?

:-D

Since: Dec 11

.

#110024 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
Angela Corey Fires Ben Kruidbos – The “Whistleblower” in The Trayvon Phone Data Cover-up in The Zimmerman Case (We also Outline The Cover-up)
Another intended victim to cover the fraud in the backstory of the Zimmerman Trial.
...
“If they do speak to an attorney, then they are dead,” he said.“The State Attorney’s Office will do whatever is necessary to not only terminate them, but destroy their reputations in the process.”
Kruidbos, 42, had been on paid administrative leave since May 28 from his $80,892 job.
Kruidbos said he became concerned that lead prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda might not have turned over Kruidbos’ report to defense attorneys. <<---<<<
Kruidbos asked White in April for legal advice and described some contents of his report
such as a photo of an African-American hand holding a gun, a photo of a plant resembling marijuana, and a text message referring to a gun transaction.
White then contacted one of Zimmerman’s attorneys and learned the defense had not received the report generated by Kruidbos. The defense did receive the source file from the cellphone and used its own experts to extract data.
...
Obviously, Mantai objects when Conner is going there with his explanations – but the implication is crystal clear. If the state of Florida retained custody of that phone – then someone from FDLE, or in association with the chain of evidence, deleted the data.
THAT DELETED data was the data missing in the State’s discovery to the defense until June 4th. And even after that time, the essential summary of data, which was included in a written report, was devoid of mention to this specific data file of deleted evidence.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...
Nahhhh ... no "corruption" from the state ... huh ...
Interesting :)
Hello Lady! Very interesting point; "Chain of evidence compromised/corrupted" at the very least this should mean mistrial!

New trial and evidence allowed by an "impartial" judge.
I doubt it will be proposed if Z is found not guilty.
Reasonable doubt is the only reasonable conclusion.

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110025 Jul 13, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
She will retain privileges once my report is complete and a decision on restrictions has been made by the commission.
Your 'commission' MUST be *finished*...

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110027 Jul 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Lady! Very interesting point; "Chain of evidence compromised/corrupted" at the very least this should mean mistrial!
New trial and evidence allowed by an "impartial" judge.
I doubt it will be proposed if Z is found not guilty.
Reasonable doubt is the only reasonable conclusion.
I have the most 'profound' feeling it will be HELL either way!
This case was a 'travesty' from the get-go! Someone will have to 'pay'...

BUT ... not with $$$...
Uncle Tab

United States

#110028 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
misterdeedeebooboo says:
July 13, 2013 at 10:55 am
...
Even if we grant the premise (which I do not) that George’s suspicion of Zimmerman was based on two things and two things only, that he was black and unknown to George, I still don’t care at all based on what we know today.
George didn’t jump out of his car and attack him, he didn’t get out and say “Hey a-hole, hey punk, you don’t belong here”, he didn’t even call 911 – he called NEN and asked police to come to the scene.
Trayvon Martin is dead for 1 reason and 1 reason only –
because when Zimmerman got out of his truck to see where he went, Martin chose to confront him rather than ANY of his multitude of other options.
If Martin had run home, he’d be alive today. If Martin had fled the complex, he’d be alive today. If Martin had used his words instead of his fists, he’d be alive today. If Martin had stopped pummeling Zimmerman after he took him to the ground, he might even be alive today.
We don’t need to celebrate it, and we can all certainly wish that things had gone differently, but Martin got himself killed because he attacked the cracker with the gun – period.
Of Zimmerman would have stayed in his truck..... PERIOD!

No matter HOW you spin it, it wouldn't have happened.

ANY one of you explain how Martin would have died if Zimmerman stays in his truck?

No bull shit..... Explain it.

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110029 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Of Zimmerman would have stayed in his truck..... PERIOD!
No matter HOW you spin it, it wouldn't have happened.
ANY one of you explain how Martin would have died if Zimmerman stays in his truck?
No bull shit..... Explain it.
you don't have the 'comprehension' level to understand if I "DID" ...
NOT wasting my time :)

Cus

It's 'explained' ALL over these pages and you don't GET it

~-~
Uncle Tab

United States

#110031 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have the 'comprehension' level to understand if I "DID" ...
NOT wasting my time :)
Cus
It's 'explained' ALL over these pages and you don't GET it
~-~
Because you know the answer.

You all say why didn't Martin do this, do that blah blah blah.

Well why did he get out of the truck?

Why didn't he leave his fun in the truck?

Those two things alone tells everyone he's looking for a confrontation.

He had his gun because he felt unsafe?

How safe was Martin when someone who's following him and not identifying himself?

Why can't Martin consider some strange person following him at night suspious?

Answer those?

You can't. And we all know why.

Question Martin all you want. Easy to do, he can't answer.

The reason the jury is taking so long is because of which charge to pick, not an innocent or guilty.

Since: Dec 11

.

#110032 Jul 13, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have the 'comprehension' level to understand if I "DID" ...
NOT wasting my time :)
Cus
It's 'explained' ALL over these pages and you don't GET it
~-~
I hate to say it...but I think I'm understanding his point of view on some things, if answers don't fit our "preconceived notions" we try to rationalize in order to make the "fit" our ideas of how things "should be". Many things we discuss here don't fit his model of how it "should be". He thinks shooters stance is about accuracy! It is to deal with the recoil first, and that helps follow up shots to be accurate. I have shot only a couple of weapons on full auto, if your stance is wrong you will pushed further and further backward by the recoil from rapid fire!

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110033 Jul 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you know the answer.
You all say why didn't Martin do this, do that blah blah blah.
Well why did he get out of the truck?
Why didn't he leave his fun in the truck?
Those two things alone tells everyone he's looking for a confrontation.
He had his gun because he felt unsafe?
How safe was Martin when someone who's following him and not identifying himself?
Why can't Martin consider some strange person following him at night suspious?
Answer those?
You can't. And we all know why.
Question Martin all you want. Easy to do, he can't answer.
The reason the jury is taking so long is because of which charge to pick, not an innocent or guilty.
Coordinating with this :)

2013 Annual Convention, July 13 – 17, 2013, Orlando, Florida
For ALL NAACP CONVENTION RELATED INQUIRIES

They already have 'mass' riot processes in action ...

“Justice for Trayvon”— The revenge quest begins even before Zimmerman verdict comes down
Posted on July 13, 2013 by ytz4mee
Welcome to the “NEW” America. The land of revenge and retribution, where the mob rules and Truth is buried with the full cover and tactical support of the Propaganda arm of the Obama Administration

- aka - the Corporate Media

Understand the following is a classic case of deliberate Media Malpractice. It isn’t “accidental”. Still want to tell me you get your “news” from the Corporate Media?

Dateline: July 1, 2013, Cobb County, Georgia

Meet Joshua Heath Chellow, 36. Like many others, he assumed the early hours of July 1st were going to be another regular day filled with the normal day-to-day activities of life in middle class America – a day that included stopping for gas at a Marbleton, GA gas station in the suburbs of Atlanta.

Unfortunately for Joshua, filling up his tank meant he had to exit his vehicle. Joshua had the misfortune of the same condition that afflicted George Zimmerman that fateful and now infamous night of Feb 26th, 2012 – REWW.(*) Apparently that was sufficient enough for him to be “Trayvonned”.

...

THESE are the faces of soulless, predatory, pathological EVIL:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#110034 Jul 13, 2013
*The Lord's Prayer*

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy Name.
Thy kingdom come.
THY WILL BE DONE,
on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom
and the power
and the glory,
forever and ever.

Amen †

<3

Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

**********
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

**********

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
**********

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homes for sale 25 min Ya think lol 7
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 28 min Greed is a sin 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Justified Justice 167,626
Sunrise of the 21st by Q 56 min Quantummist 1
Riding the Clouds by Q 1 hr Quantummist 1
Knox County Jailer?? 3 hr Basketball man 27
Linsey lancaster 4 hr my girl 17
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 21 hr UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages