'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,860)

Showing posts 97,181 - 97,200 of139,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey babygirl, I can only imagine how much you missed me...glad you're safe and ok...wanna dance?
No...!!
Yes...!
No...!!
ginna

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
According to the Chicago Tribune,“Violent crime has long afflicted minorities in Chicago at a much higher rate than the rest of the population, and the spike in homicides in the first half of this year provides an especially stark measure: 201 of the 259 homicide victims were African-American.”
While blacks make up about 33 percent of the city's population, they accounted for nearly 78 percent of the homicide victims through the first six months of 2012.
By comparison, just 11 homicide victims in the first six months of the year were white, and 44 were Hispanic, according to police data.
The newspaper reported that most violent crime occurs in black neighborhoods, and that “a majority of both homicide victims and offenders are young black men with criminal records. With one exception, African-Americans have made up more than 70 percent of homicide victims in Chicago every year for the last two decades.”
The newspaper also reported that about 75 percent of the victims were boys or men aged 15 to 35, and that 143 of the victims were gang members or had gang affiliations. And 133 of those had arrest records.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/it...
----------
Why isn't anyone outraged about this??????
The government wants it's this way for now. They will put a stop to it when it's beneficial to them.

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Hello Hot C...go click on the Crazy Loon's profile and have a laugh. She's dreaming on the Avatar. hahaha One more sock to slide in and out of. Typical repuke fauxbox lemming tool move. I think she is pining over Ari/Jay. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
Hey, Ms R..I checked it out...goes angstroms deep....hehe

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AL!
I'm fine thanks for asking. How are you and your family?
I have to call on Aug. 25th., to see if I have to report to court on 26th.??
Yes I'm watching all of this and I couldn't believe what this administration is doing to this country.
We all know Obama's opinion about this case since day one and "Cambridge police acted stupidly", what side he is taking. That is sad and that's why some of us don't have respect for this president ...!! He IS the president of America and not MSNBC 'reporter'...!!
Don't give up AL/PATRIOT <3 !!
I love your name :-)!!
get a room
and don't play with scissoring

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally incorrect, You're wrong and I'm right...get used to that!
But, I like you a little bit.
I NEVER get use to being wrong and don't believe I am. I generally do not commit to something if I am not sure what I am talking about. If I don't know about the subject, I will either not comment at all or research it prior to commenting.

There is enough hot air on here of opinions and comments with no justification.

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No...!!
Yes...!
No...!!
Jury duty??
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Why did prosecution took their key witness (Rachel) for an interview to Trayvon mother's house? How an ethical that was ??

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Ted Nugent
if he runs for President...
There IS a God!
(and He's funny)
Self Preservation

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

As a juror I should also add that I have been presented with cases where I'd rather NOT have to send someone to prison but the defense did not do it's job to prove the innocence of it's case and I absolutely on the evidence available and the plausibility of what the accused was charged with possibly doing exactly as charged. and the end result was GUILTY as charged.

As a juror, I need to SEE the evidence, I NEED to be convinced beyond the mere shadow of doubt that the accused is guilty as charged.

I may be a rarity, I do not know. But for me, I need to be to convinced "beyond any doubt" that the perpetrator is in fact guilty and if that is NOT done, then I will be letting the person go FREE, and I do not give a damn if that sits right with with a damn soul or not because I am basing my decision on exactly what has been presented to me and nothing more than that.

Furthermore, I do not care one bit if it I hold up the process and another juror just wants to go home so he/she is willing to agree with the majority...FFFF-that, I am not moving my stance or my conviction until or unless some other juror can show me where I'm wrong. IF and that's a big IF for me, they can present detailed info where I am in err, then I will be glad to look at that evidence. Otherwise, I WILL stand my ground. Hung jury or not, I am not sacrificing what I feel to be true for nobody.

The other jurors better show me or be prepared to convince me I am in err, although I typically am not in err simply because I am abiding by law and the rules of evidence presented....as I should.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>get a room
and don't play with scissoring
Not with a woman ...!!

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AL!
I'm fine thanks for asking. How are you and your family?
I have to call on Aug. 25th., to see if I have to report to court on 26th.??
Yes I'm watching all of this and I couldn't believe what this administration is doing to this country.
We all know Obama's opinion about this case since day one and "Cambridge police acted stupidly", what side he is taking. That is sad and that's why some of us don't have respect for this president ...!! He IS the president of America and not MSNBC 'reporter'...!!
Don't give up AL/PATRIOT <3 !!
I love your name :-)!!
WE are 'great'!!! Thanks :)
I can not believe how 'down the drain' this country IS!

I'm NOT the 'giving up' kind ;~)
So glad to see you 'and' E back on here <3

~-~

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

RepubliCONS wrote:
Hey Uncle Tab, did you see this good news today? Wow, looks like we are doing better everyday. Imagine that. Thank you President Obama.
Moving FORWARD...
Stocks close at all-time highs
NEW YORK (Reuters)- The S&P 500 index and the Dow industrials closed on Thursday at record highs, a day after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said the U.S. central bank will keep a loose monetary policy for some time to lower the unemployment rate.
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...
You can thank the reckless money printing that the Federal Reserve has been doing for the incredible bull market that we have seen in recent months. When the Federal Reserve does more "quantitative easing", it is the financial markets that benefit the most. The Dow and the S&P 500 have both hit levels not seen since 2007 this month, and many analysts are projecting that 2013 will be a banner year for stocks. But is a rising stock market really a sign that the overall economy is rapidly improving as many are suggesting? Of course not. Just because the Federal Reserve has inflated another false stock market bubble with a bunch of funny money does not mean that the U.S. economy is in great shape. In fact, the truth is that things just keep getting worse for average Americans.

And who benefits from this?

The wealthy do. In fact, 82 percent of all individually held stocks are owned by the wealthiest 5 percent of all Americans.

Unfortunately, all of this reckless money printing has a very negative impact on all the rest of us. When the Fed floods the financial system with money, that causes inflation. That means that the cost of living has gone up even though your paycheck may not have.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/f...

Since: Feb 13

Bowling Green, Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

The debates caused by this forum will never die...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Funny how fauxbox lemming tools want to blame everything on the President when he never commented again on Trayvon and wouldn't have if they hadn't hounded him at press conferences for a comment. His comment was none other than sympathy for a family whose son had been killed. He has NOT commented it since. If so, post the link. I will:

Obama:'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

President Barack Obama weighed in Friday on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy — and saying that the young man reminded him of his own children.
"When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids," Obama said in the Rose Garden. "I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this. And that everybody pull together."

Obama has come under fire from some black leaders for failing to comment on a case that has become a major national story — and brought thousands of Americans into the streets for demonstrations calling for the arrest of Martin's shooter. One black leader even wondered why Obama called a Georgetown student who was attacked by Rush Limbaugh but not Martin's family. Obama's comments Friday represent the first time the president has addressed the growing controversy.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said. "All of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves."

"Obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through," Obama said. "All of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this has happened."
The president was careful not to comment too extensively on an active investigation on both the federal and state levels, noting that as head of the executive branch, the Department of Justice reports to him. Earlier this week, under intense public pressure, the FBI and the DOJ joined the investigation into the Martin case.

Obama's answer also reflects a departure from usual precedent. The president, who was ostensibly announcing the nomination of a new World Bank head, usually does not take questions shouted by reporters at the end of his prepared remarks — but today, he made an exception for the Martin case.
Martin, a middle-class black teen with no history of trouble, was shot and killed in Sanford, Fla., a community just north of Orlando. His alleged assailant, George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain and criminal justice student, apparently killed him on Feb. 26 as the 17-year-old walked home from a convenience store near his suburban neighborhood to his father's house a few blocks away.

Before the shooting, Zimmerman, who has a weapons permit, told a police dispatcher there was "a real suspicious guy" who looked "like he was up to no good or on drugs or something" and looked to have "something in his waistband." The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to approach the teen, but Zimmerman pursued Martin anyway. He chased Martin on foot and eventually shot him. The unarmed teen was carrying only a bag of candy and an iced tea he had just purchased.

On Tuesday, White House press secretary Jay Carney delivered the administration's official position on the case.

"We here in the White House are aware of the incident, and we understand that the local FBI office has been in contact with the local authorities and is monitoring the situation,"

Carney said. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to Trayvon Martin's family, but obviously, we're not going to wade into a local law-enforcement matter."

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/03/ob...
Self Preservation

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
~-~
well, Thank you with all my heart AL but damn it to hell, I'd rather be almost anywhere but here. Lol! I am just pissed off at all these assumptions and maybe or IF's that I could scream my head off.

I am a "show me" and a "prove it to me" kind of person. And I frankly do not give a damn whose feathers I ruffle, Their problem....not mine!! Haha Snd if anyone else don't like my stance...too freakin bad....I will NOT compromise justice for any one. Not now. Not ever.

And to tell you you the truth Yall should wish for someone like me on your jury. I just might be the only thing standing between you and freedom. And I will NOT go along to get along. I will review the evidence and if you are guilty them my vote will be to convict you. If on the other hand, you appear to be the sacrificial lamb , then all bets are off and someone better be prepared to show me EVIDENCE or froensics or some dang thing or I am letting you walk! Comprende?

I am sick to death of all this railroading - convict because I say so crap, that I could puke my guts out.
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

MEDIA 'racial' profiling George Zimmerman as 'WHITE' Hispanic, when he is black/Peruvian ??
Isn't this REVERSE RACISM ?? This is all so screwed up, it is very sad...!! If Trayvon was not black, you wouldn't hear NONE of this, but than what would instigator Al Sharpton do...??

We have laws inside the court room, in this country and not political sides and personal opinions ...!! This should have been guilty/not guilty and not Democrats or Republicans...who is going to WIN...!!!!!!!
OZombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
~-~
Glad to hear it AL...:-)!!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Has anyone else heard that Snowden confirmed the HAARP program? I Thought is was Jesse Ventura science fiction!

http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-reveals-...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Leave it to the fauxbox lemming tools to blame the President for everything. News Alert!!!

He commented ONE time on Trayvon because the press wouldn't leave him alone during a press conference. Show another comment or link that he has commented on this trial. You losers are desparate to start a race war. No doubt in my mind, I said the minute your teabaggers started marching around the country with their racist signs. No doubt you wait with baited breathe for the verdict in hopes your predictions will come true so you can spin your stories again like the idiot commenting here on gun control and marshal law being the results of verdict riots. You people are pathetic. And you wonder why you can't buy an election. PRICELESS.

How's that "re-inventing" the Grand OLD Party of NO working out for you. Ignorant tool/fools.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Here is the original video and story:

Obama:'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'

President Barack Obama weighed in Friday on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy — and saying that the young man reminded him of his own children.

"When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids," Obama said in the Rose Garden. "I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this. And that everybody pull together."

Obama has come under fire from some black leaders for failing to comment on a case that has become a major national story — and brought thousands of Americans into the streets for demonstrations calling for the arrest of Martin's shooter. One black leader even wondered why Obama called a Georgetown student who was attacked by Rush Limbaugh but not Martin's family. Obama's comments Friday represent the first time the president has addressed the growing controversy.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said. "All of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves."

"Obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through," Obama said. "All of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this has happened."
The president was careful not to comment too extensively on an active investigation on both the federal and state levels, noting that as head of the executive branch, the Department of Justice reports to him. Earlier this week, under intense public pressure, the FBI and the DOJ joined the investigation into the Martin case.

Obama's answer also reflects a departure from usual precedent. The president, who was ostensibly announcing the nomination of a new World Bank head, usually does not take questions shouted by reporters at the end of his prepared remarks — but today, he made an exception for the Martin case.
Martin, a middle-class black teen with no history of trouble, was shot and killed in Sanford, Fla., a community just north of Orlando. His alleged assailant, George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain and criminal justice student, apparently killed him on Feb. 26 as the 17-year-old walked home from a convenience store near his suburban neighborhood to his father's house a few blocks away.

Before the shooting, Zimmerman, who has a weapons permit, told a police dispatcher there was "a real suspicious guy" who looked "like he was up to no good or on drugs or something" and looked to have "something in his waistband." The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to approach the teen, but Zimmerman pursued Martin anyway. He chased Martin on foot and eventually shot him. The unarmed teen was carrying only a bag of candy and an iced tea he had just purchased.

On Tuesday, White House press secretary Jay Carney delivered the administration's official position on the case.

"We here in the White House are aware of the incident, and we understand that the local FBI office has been in contact with the local authorities and is monitoring the situation," Carney said. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to Trayvon Martin's family, but obviously, we're not going to wade into a local law-enforcement matter."

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/03/ob...

GOP=RIP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 97,181 - 97,200 of139,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 14 min Pos 56
Mayor West Stops Picking up recycling 23 min Citizen 19
who all had vinie mills out see here with lots ... 48 min rusty 3
mark mills form flatlick found dead in bell co 1 hr true 10
The BIG Ticket Pickard Hall Collins Smith MAY 20 1 hr Outside All-Around Info 2
How much do coal miners make? (Jun '10) 1 hr Jace mehoff 68
Brian Hamilton In Jail again 2 hr huh 3
wreck 4 hr news 4
Did New Mayor and council have ILLEGAL Meetin... 7 hr lolz 50