'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#109702 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I drove to Edmonton for nuthin. We stood around for 50 minutes, and then they decided to cancel because of the mud. But it was OK, because I got to see an itsy, bitsy, squishy, wishy baby!!
It's been crazy soggy! We don't need any more rain.

When's the next one? It's going to be rainless for a week at least looks like.
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#109703 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Obama plays healer-in-chief again
With much of the nation in mourning, President
Obama will fly to Newtown, Conn., on Sunday afternoon to play an unfortunately all-too-customary role: healer-in-chief.
The president will meet with the families of the 27 victims of Friday’s mass shooting, then speak at an interfaith vigil in the evening.
Healer-in-chief? Divisive election emphasizes need for politicians to work together
It’s finally over. The most divisive, contentious presidential campaign in my lifetime ended with President Obama being re-elected for four more years. Not only is he commander-in-chief now he must also be healer-in-chief.
The demographics of our country are changing almost daily. Demographics played a role, but so did the values and attitudes of voters. That means business as usual on the political front just isn’t going to work moving forward. This election told us a lot about who we are as a nation and how we our politicians need to govern. It is time to move away from being strictly red and blue and move toward being unified and strictly American.
http://houston.culturemap.com/news/city_life/...
President Obama is the first Democrat to get over 50 percent of the vote in a presidential election since Franklin Roosevelt.
In the midst of a tight reelection campaign, President Obama flew to Colorado on Sunday for the second time in less than a month. It is a key battleground state that he captured four years ago and would like to hold on to this fall.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-...
After Aurora shootings, Obama again takes on role as healer in chief in Colorado
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/after-...
President Obama steps up as healer-in-chief
Hurricane Sandy
http://news.yahoo.com/video/president-obama-s...
Healer In Chief
Mitt Romney:“I thought the president gave a superb address to the people of this city and the state and the nation. It was inspiring day.”
I don't agree with many politics of our 44th president. I know my readers don't either.
But one of a president's jobs is to be a father figure of the citizens of this country.
A father who is sincere, reflects the emotion of the gravity of the situation without tears that frighten and puts our struggles within context.
Like many other tragedies before, President Obama, spoke in Boston yesterday and inspired Boston and a nation. What he obviously lacks in legislative politics - primarily by being a polarizing figure - he excels with his words to the common man.
http://www.johnjazwiecblog.com/2013/04/healer...
I'm sure I left something out...but you get the picture right? Look it up yourself, you know it is true. He is always there. Trying to comfort and promote peace. Sad you losers don't see it. However, the MAJORITY do. Keep trying though. haha
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
GOP RIP
Wait a minute ...you need VIOLIN and a PAPER TISSUE BOX...!!
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#109704 Jul 11, 2013
Libertarianism is such a fraud.
Rand Paul and his goofy old man are total
dystopic phonies.
How can we have a nation of 310 million people
without a functioning government?

Paul and his moronic supporters would like
nothing better than to "drown" the American
government in a "bathtub." Grover Norquist.

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109705 Jul 11, 2013
COPY/PASTED from another poster:

Too bad Martin's Twitter accounts were ruled off limits by the judge. They show he was into street fighting which his friend believes was the reason his mother kicked him out of the house.

We know he used drugs, but his social media points to him being a dealer and he was looking to find someone who would sell him codeine which, with skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail, makes a potent version of a drug called Lean.

Did I mention that before he went to Sanford he was trying to buy a handgun which is a felony for a 17 year old in Florida. So much for the search for truth.
//////////

Martin wanted a gun

http://glpiggy.net/2013/05/23/trayvon-martin-...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109706 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
^
^
^
bacatcha boi :)
``````````
CatholicPatriot wrote:
<quoted text>Except in Florida, the Republican legislature reduced the requirement that the person with the firearm must retreat if possible.[Pay special attention to - AL]
That's why we are seeing cases like this where gun owners believe they have the right to pursue and kill unarmed persons. Apparently, hunting humans is now permitted in Florida.
Truth
Rome, GA
If you are on your back being beaten
and
you can't escape
retreat is not an option.
You just made a great argument for the defense. I will let them know. LOL.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...
:D
You can all ignore the fact that Zimmerman pursued Martin, he had no right to do so.

That caused it all.

End of story.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109707 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute ...you need VIOLIN and a PAPER TISSUE BOX...!!
Coming from the person who cries and whines about Obama in every possible way?

Youbreallu just typed that?

:-D

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#109708 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You can all ignore the fact that Zimmerman pursued Martin, he had no right to do so.
That caused it all.
End of story.
Things 'changed'
WHEN Martin "sucker punched" Z-Man ...
He 'became' the AGGRESSOR!

Chief Bill Lee Interview – AND – Benjamin Crump Interview (Videos) With Al Sharpton’s Lies

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

onlywanttruth says:
July 10, 2013 at 10:22 pm

Trayvon Martin Supporters ARE Stupid
^
^
[someone on youtube said this - Not "AL"]

He has never missed at capturing the absurdity that comes from Trayvon supporters.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109709 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever find that evidence that proves Martin doubled back?
Or are you ignoring facts?
Did you find the evidence that he did not double back?

Show me tell me. Explain it to me how you know this.

Or are you ignoring the facts?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#109710 Jul 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality is not a republican? lololol
Priests don't blow altar boys
RIP GOP
Why do you use vulgarity instead of facts?

Loss for common sense approach. huh?

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#109711 Jul 11, 2013
LEFTIST 'TALIBAN' CAN'T SCRUB GOD FROM D.C.
Exclusive: Marisa Martin says if you don't like Christian art, close your eyes
[OR 'turn ya head':D]

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/leftist-taliban-ca...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109712 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Things 'changed'
WHEN Martin "sucker punched" Z-Man ...
He 'became' the AGGRESSOR!
Chief Bill Lee Interview – AND – Benjamin Crump Interview (Videos) With Al Sharpton’s Lies
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...
onlywanttruth says:
July 10, 2013 at 10:22 pm
Trayvon Martin Supporters ARE Stupid
^
^
[someone on youtube said this - Not "AL"]
He has never missed at capturing the absurdity that comes from Trayvon supporters.
Nope! Can't have it both ways. That's stupid!!

He was the aggressor when he chars him, Martin doesn't have the same right as anyone else to stand his ground? And why not?

Zimmerman can chase him with a gun but Martin can't punch him in the face? To stop the aggressor??

There's just no way you can think of a way around this.

Walking he is not a crime. No one but Zimmerman called police so must not have been a threat at all in that complex at what? 7pm?

Not a high crime break in time ya know.

Common sense. Most break ins happen while people at work. That's a common fact.

Not early evening.

NOTHING backs Zimmerman
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#109713 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That caused it all.
End of story.
You've been doing this since last night...going around, and around, and around ...!!

It is NOT ILLEGAL TO FOLLOW someone, said judge Alex Ferrer today. End of story.
Judge Alex teaches law in Florida.

You must be that Polack when you tell him to stand inside the round room and pee in a corner, drives him crazy ...!!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#109714 Jul 11, 2013
If the only school curriculum allowed to explain how we got here is evolution, but the government stops a $15 million construction project to keep a rare spider from evolving to extinction...You might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

“ AL ”

Danville, KY

#109715 Jul 11, 2013
COURT AFFIRMS PARENTAL RIGHTS, AFTER 18 YEARS!
Decides notification law for minors is constitutional

For nearly two decades there’s been a law on the books in Illinois to protect minors from abortion practitioners by requiring that a parent or guardian be notified of a pending procedure 48 hours before it happened.

Finally, it’s about to be enforced.

That’s after the state Supreme Court today ruled unanimously that the law does not violate the Illinois Constitution.

“This is a huge victory for the rights of parents not only in Illinois but in all Midwestern states,” said Tom Brejcha, president of the Thomas More Society, which had argued on behalf of the law.
“The well-being of young women is more important than the bottom line of abortionists. All this law has sought to do since 1995 is to uphold the duty and desire of parents to protect their own children rather than allow them to be taken advantage of by others,” he said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/court-affirms-pare...

Boo Yah :)
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#109716 Jul 11, 2013
Why is the White House giving tax payer's money to Pimp--Al Sharpton and his gang of thugs to protest in the streets over the George Zimmerman trial?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#109717 Jul 11, 2013
If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt...You might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109718 Jul 11, 2013
COPY/PASTED from another poster:
Too bad Martin's Twitter accounts were ruled off limits by the judge. They show he was into street fighting which his friend believes was the reason his mother kicked him out of the house.
We know he used drugs, but his social media points to him being a dealer and he was looking to find someone who would sell him codeine which, with skittles and Arizona Watermelon Fruit Juice Cocktail, makes a potent version of a drug called Lean.
Did I mention that before he went to Sanford he was trying to buy a handgun which is a felony for a 17 year old in Florida. So much for the search for truth.
//////////
Martin wanted a gun
http://glpiggy.net/2013/05/23/trayvon-martin-...
If he had one you all would be wanting the death penalty for him because things would have been even.

How would you have handled that?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109719 Jul 11, 2013
Hey AL. You know they just ignore the facts of how Martin was a druggie and was out looking and going for his next fix., pissed he wasn't getting what he wanted and decided to take it out on Zimmerman and show him where his place was in the payed to do nothing mindset.

We all know Martin pursued Zimmerman and wanted a brawl. Why else would be Come back ? Only one reason as is obvious for anyone to see.

Of course what I just said was stated as if I were a Kool aid drinker like those who say this lunatic crap. Take it with a grain of salt. You know what I mean, right?

Anyway, I also do not believe for one second that poster you quoted is or ever was a
Catholic.. Just another pretender out to make Catholics appear biased and negative. Bull crap!! Not buying it.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#109720 Jul 11, 2013
If, in the largest City, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat...You might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#109721 Jul 11, 2013
If you get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally...You might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 5 min so 49
Debate 1 Knox County Judge Executive 15 min insane 1
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 21 min sarah 9
Niki and Brett 44 min Hello 2
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 1 hr hey 35
s.e.k.r.i. 2 hr concerned 3
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 2 hr fixthis 2
who got arrested at bville walmart? 18 hr Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match