'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239561 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109840 Jul 12, 2013
Miami Riot Police Team Prep For Zimmerman Verdict – Officials Deny Reason For Prep – Riot Police Say “Duh" ...

MIAMI (CBS4)– Wednesday, around high noon, dozens of Miami Police officers lined up for riot training.

Armed with batons and horses, officers ran through various formations preparing for the worst.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

Martial LAW ... Here it comes!

~-~

Danville, KY

#109841 Jul 12, 2013
Enigma wrote:
After freakin lunch. Are you insane Judge? Why would we WANT to sit here another second when we can come back after lunch?
This whole thing is crazy. I just heard a prosecutor basically tell me my decision should be made on "feelings" only. WHAT??!!!!!
I am going to be soooo glad for this to be over !
You are SOoooo right!
I got "impatient" sitting 'here!'
I can just 'imagine' sitting THERE!

W~H~E~W ...
Feigning ... wiping sweat off forehead
:)

Danville, KY

#109842 Jul 12, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Is that really true, that juror 39 was crying? Wow that's a guilty verdict.
I wonder if this is same juror who was shaking her head the other day? Shook her head for both defense and prosecution. Which made me wonder IF this was the juror who possibly got bought?
That would make sense to be "acting" like you were getting the points by shaking your head. Try to be convincing that your listening and being fair?
I've never wanted to believe or think a juror would sell out or be coerced into a vote. I'd never do that. But ya have to wonder.
I sure hope they are fair and vote on evidence presented.
Buying jurors ...
Happens ALL the time E!
Sad to say ...
I've seen it!

NOT literally for evidence ...
But KNOW of it happening!

Remember ...
Money talks!... Bullchit walks!

Innocence IS hard to come by these days!
Especially IF it is as highly *charged as this one is!
-n-
*I don't mean $...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109843 Jul 12, 2013
Enigma wrote:
After freakin lunch. Are you insane Judge? Why would we WANT to sit here another second when we can come back after lunch?
This whole thing is crazy. I just heard a prosecutor basically tell me my decision should be made on "feelings" only. WHAT??!!!!!
I am going to be soooo glad for this to be over !
..... The judge gave the jury the choice of before or after lunch.

As you're going thru menopause, do you have worse comprehension issues than we've already pointed out? It was the JURIES choice to wait til after lunch.

Jeesh! TAKE YOUR MEDS!!

Since: Dec 11

#109844 Jul 12, 2013
The burden of proof is on the Prosecution, in my opinion there has been too much speculation and reasonable doubt is the way out of this debacle. Anyone who has paid any attention at all will have many reasons to hold reasonable doubt, that is all defense had to demonstrate to a jury. Whereby two mothers testified "yes, that's my sons voice" crying for help and eye witnesses said Trayvon was straddle of Zimmerman pummeling him, therefore reasonable is established, Z will go free.

Danville, KY

#109845 Jul 12, 2013
Crow wrote:
Enema, dear, if you're squirming that badly, perhaps some Preparation H would help? Better yet, turn off the damn TV and shut up. You keep posting the same nonsense over and over.
American Loony, may your prayer for acquittal fall on deaf ears. Zimmerman is a menace to society and should be locked away the rest of his miserable life.
You know, I'd like to see both of you in a predominantly black neighborhood, being followed by a black neighborhood watch volunteer with a gun. Think about that scenario, and ask yourselves if you'd still be spouting the same ridiculous gibberish.
Your comment deserves NO response ...
BUT
you know ME!

I feel COMPELLED to say THIS:
Mr. George Zimmerman
GOT RID OF
a "menace to society" on the cold, rainy, DARK, night of February 26, 2012 ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109846 Jul 12, 2013
You all have said the defense was great, made every point clearly and factually...

Zimmerman will appeal the guilty verdict I believe he will get and deserves, but on appeal, he'll fault faulty representation. That's why the judge asked him and MADE sure if he did or did not want to testify. He can't say in another trial he wanted to testify and his attorney wouldn't let him.

Just how these guilty idiots work.

Crying juror means guilty.... Not looking good for you clowns is it?
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#109847 Jul 12, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Buying jurors ...
Happens ALL the time E!
Sad to say ...
I've seen it!
Remember ...
-n-
*I don't mean $...
yea I know! I've known money talks & does a lot of other things for a very long time. Sad to say.

But as a juror, I am not for sale period.

I would not want their job right now at all but I would do my best to be fair, and look at it willing to see the real truth. Which ever way that went. And I'd vote as honestly as I possibly could.

Sure hope these jurors do an honest job. Bottom line, no matter the verdict, we all have to respect it whether we agree or not. It's never easy to make the decision one way or the other unless its really clear cut and this case Is definitely not that.

I got to get busy, be back later. Peace!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109848 Jul 12, 2013
Crow wrote:
Enema, dear, if you're squirming that badly, perhaps some Preparation H would help? Better yet, turn off the damn TV and shut up. You keep posting the same nonsense over and over.
American Loony, may your prayer for acquittal fall on deaf ears. Zimmerman is a menace to society and should be locked away the rest of his miserable life.
You know, I'd like to see both of you in a predominantly black neighborhood, being followed by a black neighborhood watch volunteer with a gun. Think about that scenario, and ask yourselves if you'd still be spouting the same ridiculous gibberish.
Those racist trash bags wouldn't have the guts to go to a black neighborhood!! They talk (type) all this shit hear but have zero courage.

But you're right, it'd be hilarious to watch those clowns walk thru the hood!

They'd come back with the typical hero stories of how they did something heroic and if republicans were in power there wouldn't be anymore 'hoods'

The Republican Party is the creator of the hood.

This case proves it.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109849 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Buying jurors ...
Happens ALL the time E!
Sad to say ...
I've seen it!
Remember ...
-n-
*I don't mean $...
Same excuses you've given for losing multiple elections..... Guess you all are a little Green... You recycle excuses over and over and over.

LMAO Sorry.... I had to. It's just so obvious!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#109850 Jul 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
The burden of proof is on the Prosecution, in my opinion there has been too much speculation and reasonable doubt is the way out of this debacle. Anyone who has paid any attention at all will have many reasons to hold reasonable doubt, that is all defense had to demonstrate to a jury. Whereby two mothers testified "yes, that's my sons voice" crying for help and eye witnesses said Trayvon was straddle of Zimmerman pummeling him, therefore reasonable is established, Z will go free.
And you honestly don't think the jury will consider Zimmerman chasing Martin?? Really??

Which puts Zimmermans WHOLE story reasonably doubtful. That along with his many story changes.

As I mentioned the other day before it was even brought up in court, Zimmerman couldn't get to his fun with Martin on too of him. Just can't happen. Only way he can get to the gun is after he stops beating his ass and backs off.... THEN he gets shot. Same as chasing after someone, shooting someone as they are moving AWAY is not self defense, it's an execution.

I think you all are in for a very unpleasant surprise.

Danville, KY

#109852 Jul 12, 2013
I 'want to'
REITERATE here:

Anything I put on here
IS

ONLY "MY" opinion!

Whether it be my words ... of satire or SERIOUS discussion!

Even though the COPY/PASTE I put on here is based most times on facts from the news ...
Sometimes 'satire'...

It is STILL only my opinion!

NONE of my posts are THREATS ...
or meant to be misconstrued AS threats!

Take from THAT what 'you' WILL!

~-~

No disrespect meant to any 'reasonable' person!
In MY opinion ...
The libTARDS on here
ARE NOT reasonable!

Therefore ...
EXPECT what 'you' give!

With BOTH barrels ...

WORDS "not" 'bullets'...

~-~

Taking a 'break'...
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#109853 Jul 12, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Those racist trash bags wouldn't have the guts to go to a black neighborhood!! They talk (type) all this shit hear but have zero courage.
But you're right, it'd be hilarious to watch those clowns walk thru the hood!
They'd come back with the typical hero stories of how they did something heroic and if republicans were in power there wouldn't be anymore 'hoods'
The Republican Party is the creator of the hood.
This case proves it.
I have been in the so called "hood" more times than I can count.

You'd do we'll to remember that not ALL black folk are racist idiots, nor are all Liberal looney toon empty heads!

There are many a fine and upstanding, as well as honest and respectable black folk out here who actually work for a living and are fully self supporting.

You are simply racist and bigoted toward anyone at all who does not view things they way YOU'D like them to. Typical programmable Looney Toon!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109854 Jul 12, 2013
I 'want to'
REITERATE here:
Anything I put on here
IS
ONLY "MY" opinion!
Whether it be my words ... of satire or SERIOUS discussion!
Even though the COPY/PASTE I put on here is based most times on facts from the news ...
Sometimes 'satire'...
It is STILL only my opinion!
NONE of my posts are THREATS ...
or meant to be misconstrued AS threats!
Take from THAT what 'you' WILL!
~-~
No disrespect meant to any 'reasonable' person!
In MY opinion ...
The libTARDS on here
ARE NOT reasonable!
Therefore ...
EXPECT what 'you' give!
With BOTH barrels ...
WORDS "not" 'bullets'...
~-~
Taking a 'break'...
Someone at Topix finally said something to you about your threats on here about your gums and how good of a shot you are?
Or maybe your computer and a few other republicans computers locking up do often means NSA has set up camp on your hard drive?
Heh
You said Zimmerman is a hero for killing a kid..... So you are nothing but trash! Nothing more than a big o bag of stinking racist trash.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#109855 Jul 12, 2013
Oh forgot to add, many in the "hood" as you call it, are also prejudiced to sensible blacks or blacks that view things differently from them and have the same hate and loathing as they do for whites and Hispanics.

Many blacks are NOT liberal ....gasp.... Surprise surprise!!!

Many blacks get it that with the left--there is LESS...... Of everything! That the sexier of the left is go back to the plantation! Stupid ignorant freeloaders can't see that but the word is getting out little by little around the dinner table and beyond. Some are waking up and shocked at what they've been played as. Yep it's true.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109856 Jul 12, 2013
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3565975

This is for the uneducated republicans who lie and say that the race card is over played.

This is why I laugh at people when they say it.

The person who has made these racist remarks claims she isn't a racist and hasn't said a thing wrong.

Same thing you all say when you paste your racist jokes here and talk about the 'Kenyan' President.

This is how we all perceive you and don't respect a word you say.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

#109857 Jul 12, 2013
Desire NOT the word sexier. Dang this phone!! Aaargh!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109858 Jul 12, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I have been in the so called "hood" more times than I can count.
You'd do we'll to remember that not ALL black folk are racist idiots, nor are all Liberal looney toon empty heads!
There are many a fine and upstanding, as well as honest and respectable black folk out here who actually work for a living and are fully self supporting.
You are simply racist and bigoted toward anyone at all who does not view things they way YOU'D like them to. Typical programmable Looney Toon!!
Of course you've been in the hood, and have a best friend or two who is black.

:-D sounds legit!

How many times have you said it bothers you that a kid got shot and killed??

Nevermind..... I'm sure you posted it, I didn't see it, but it's there...... Somewhere.

:-) says alot.

And your buddy crackhead called Zimmerman a hero!

Classy bunch, you republicans are!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109859 Jul 12, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Oh forgot to add, many in the "hood" as you call it, are also prejudiced to sensible blacks or blacks that view things differently from them and have the same hate and loathing as they do for whites and Hispanics.
Many blacks are NOT liberal ....gasp.... Surprise surprise!!!
Many blacks get it that with the left--there is LESS...... Of everything! That the sexier of the left is go back to the plantation! Stupid ignorant freeloaders can't see that but the word is getting out little by little around the dinner table and beyond. Some are waking up and shocked at what they've been played as. Yep it's true.
Blacks vote democratic in huge numbers for a reason.

That reason is the same as the Latino vote with be HUGE for democrats for the foreseeable future.

And you don't see why do you?

It isn't for 'no reason'

LMAO
Self Preservation

Campbellsville, KY

#109860 Jul 12, 2013
By the way, You ass-holes who continue to try to screw up my phone.....screw you!

You will be reaping your reward (NOT) for the crap you've done through this website. And Topix will be answering to why they have allowed your vulgar cussing, threats, and all the other "supposed not allowed" crap on here. My buddy has been on to you for awhile now, just wanted to be able to prove it was not a one time incident, wanted the repeated evidence. Thank you.

I hope it has been fun for you and I'm hoping you get barred from ever being on here again.

Of course it is not just yet ready to be presented but it will be soon. So I hope it's been fun for you whomever you are!

So pitiful that your life is in such a desperate state that in your agony, envy, jealously, hatred, and loathing you have stooped to the lengths you have.

You may as well hang a sign around your neck announcing to ALL that you have ZERO life, which is why you badger others!

Pitiful excuse for a human being!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Strel 151,887
Trump campaign 1 hr Really 10
outlaws 2 hr eighty one 18
Who do I make complaint to about ER registratio... 3 hr tracker 10
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 4 hr smh 49
Daniel Boone entertainment 4 hr woooooo 4
Higher Property Taxes 5 hr What a mess 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages