'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190292 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109556 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>You may be right here Al, at least I hope you are. For everyone's sake.
Do you realize these assumption posters were claiming last night that you and I are the same person? Waaaaahahahahahahaha!!! ROFLMAO , it just don't get no dad burn dang dumber than them thar assumptors does it?
And there should have been a mistrial called long ago. Of course that would mean justice and they cannot allow Justice to hold her head up here, ya know?
Ain't they just brilliant ...
[they THINK they are:)]

Lady Justice
AND
Lady Liberty ARE crying!:(
Uncle Tab

United States

#109558 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>do NOT delude yourself into imagining you have the first clue what I "think" or believe regarding gun issues. You do NOT.
You cause me to LMAO at you and your assumptions and imaginings. Guess when that's all ya got, that's what ya do.
And yes, sure I've had to listen to closings before, that was my point. The attorneys typically make a CLEAR concise point of some kind and can and do show some sort of proof. Thats their job. And mine to listen. But, The prosecutor had zero proof to show which is why he was ranting on and on and on repeating innuendo, lies, assumptions, imaginings, guesswork and possibilities.
When you do NOT have any way to prove your case, you should not tick off the jury by basically badgering them into your way of twisted thinking. Hoping that IF you say it often enough, over again enough,(even though you have zero to show your cause or proof) that just repeating what youd like it to be somehow makes it so. Jurors do not like that. I do not like that.
And time and time again, I have seen it work against an attorney to act this way. Your side has an idiot in charge of things.
I don't think YOU know what you're thinking half the time!

ROTFLMAO!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109559 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06/zimmerma...
....... And everyone knows that police can and will say anything when an interrogation is being done. And that interrogation was done 45 days later he knew that after 45 days if they had a tape, everyone would have know it in a day.
The site you provided was related to the voice experts, not the supposed video the police claimed to have.
----------

Zimmerman was interviewed by Investigator D. Singleton and by Detective Chris Serino on the night of the shooting.[16][116] He also underwent voice stress analysis, a type of lie detector test, on the night of the shooting.[107] Crime Scene Tech D. Smith photographed his injuries and hands and collected gun shot residue. Zimmerman's clothes were taken as evidence after his wife arrived with a change of clothes.[117] The day after the shooting, Zimmerman performed a videotaped reenactment of the incident for police.[107]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...
----------

The detective told Zimmerman of the supposed video the day after the shooting.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109560 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How far does he have to run away to not be at fault here?
Serious question? How far does he have to run away from Zimmerman so he won't be at fault in your mind?
Alabama??
How much being beat up and having life put in danger from being beat up does George have to take before, in your mind, he has a right to defend his life?

How much?

Exactly how much pain or how close to death does one have to get before in your eyes he has a humane right to retain his own life?

Location hidden

#109561 Jul 11, 2013
According to the Chicago Tribune,“Violent crime has long afflicted minorities in Chicago at a much higher rate than the rest of the population, and the spike in homicides in the first half of this year provides an especially stark measure: 201 of the 259 homicide victims were African-American.”

While blacks make up about 33 percent of the city's population, they accounted for nearly 78 percent of the homicide victims through the first six months of 2012.

By comparison, just 11 homicide victims in the first six months of the year were white, and 44 were Hispanic, according to police data.

The newspaper reported that most violent crime occurs in black neighborhoods, and that “a majority of both homicide victims and offenders are young black men with criminal records. With one exception, African-Americans have made up more than 70 percent of homicide victims in Chicago every year for the last two decades.”

The newspaper also reported that about 75 percent of the victims were boys or men aged 15 to 35, and that 143 of the victims were gang members or had gang affiliations. And 133 of those had arrest records.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/it...
----------

Why isn't anyone outraged about this??????
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109562 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
As am I.
They pointed out the story changes, following someone and wondering when/why he followed someone when he was in fear.
Summed it up nicely.
Have a great time!:-)
Your moron blazing idiot of an attorney concentrated on how George --in his opinion--- PROFILED the tiny Lil innocent kid.
Waaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!

AS IF no person-- no civilian person---- has any right whatsoever to EVER make a judgement call based on whatever they see or hear!!!

PRICELESS......... It just don't get no stoopdier than them that apples now does it!!

Wheeeeeeee a brilliant ignorant assumptor attorney at his finest....

Oh ..... Oh.....oh my side hurts from Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Beautiful black/ brown Ass off!!!!!!

Wheeeeeeee, wheeeee wheeeeee all the home!!! CHA Ching!!! Da da da da--- DUMB ASS. Attorney!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109563 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Your moron blazing idiot of an attorney concentrated on how George --in his opinion--- PROFILED the tiny Lil innocent kid.
Waaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!
AS IF no person-- no civilian person---- has any right whatsoever to EVER make a judgement call based on whatever they see or hear!!!
PRICELESS......... It just don't get no stoopdier than them that apples now does it!!
Oh ..... Oh.....oh my side hurts from Rolling On The Floor Laughing My Beautiful black/ brown Ass off!!!!!!
Wheeeeeeee, wheeeee wheeeeee all the home!!! CHA Ching!!! Da da da da--- DUMB ASS. Attorney!!!
Facts bother you I see.

And it makes you go as crazy as the crackhead!

Priceless!

LMAO
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109564 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think YOU know what you're thinking half the time!
ROTFLMAO!
IF you'd gotten on the CLUE Bus, you'd know without any doubt whatsoever that I do not give a flip what you think of me or anything to do with me!!

Thanks for the laughter and giggles!!

Location hidden

#109565 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>IF you'd gotten on the CLUE Bus, you'd know without any doubt whatsoever that I do not give a flip what you think of me or anything to do with me!!
Thanks for the laughter and giggles!!
Enigma, your location indicates Elizabethtown. I was there weekend before last for a baseball tournament.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109566 Jul 11, 2013
So no answer on how far Martin has to go so he's not considered a threat?

How far does he have to run??

Is this too difficult of a question for all of you??

Location hidden

#109568 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I will be happy to try to respond to your question, but am not sure if I understand your question. Please clarify.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109569 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>How much being beat up and having life put in danger from being beat up does George have to take before, in your mind, he has a right to defend his life?
How much?
Exactly how much pain or how close to death does one have to get before in your eyes he has a humane right to retain his own life?
If you're chasing someone for no reason and the stop them for leaving, Zimmerman is taking his life in his own hands.

You all go on and on about self defense. There is no self defense when you're chasing someone down!

Get it thru your thick skulls!!

So how far does Martin have to go to not get shot?? How far away does he have to run??
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109570 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Enigma, your location indicates Elizabethtown. I was there weekend before last for a baseball tournament.
Cool! Do you like E-town ok?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109571 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Your moron blazing idiot of an attorney concentrated on how George --in his opinion--- PROFILED the tiny Lil innocent kid.
Waaaaaahahahahahahaha!!!
btw... That IS profiling..... Watching or following someone because they are black.

You do remember that he told 911 dispatch that a suspicious black person was walking thru the complex. You do remember that don't you??

Had a hoodie on in the rain at night. HAD to really be paying attention. He wasn't close to him. He was following him.

Alabama? Maybe Tennessee's better??

How far?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109573 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Soooo, no answer on how much beatings a person should suffer before in your mind, they have a right to their own life or to be afraid they may lose their life?

How much damage would you say needs to inflicted BEFORE a person should have a basic right to protect and/or defend his own life?

Oh, and I'm going to do as you do- and assume that you do not think or believe a human person can possibly be afraid for their life or feel threatened with his/her life UNLESS they have been injured seriously and/or beaten.

Is that correct? Is that what you think?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109574 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be happy to try to respond to your question, but am not sure if I understand your question. Please clarify.
How far would Martin have to have walk/ran to satisfy you that Zimmerman (for the simple fact pursuing someone is aggression) was the threat and not Martin?

How long can Zimmerman pursue Martin?

When does Martin have the right to self defense?

How long should Zimmerman be allowed to chase someone where Zimmerman is considered the threat?

He can chase him into a home?? Why not if he's suspicious?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109575 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're chasing someone for no reason and the stop them for leaving, Zimmerman is taking his life in his own hands.
You all go on and on about self defense. There is no self defense when you're chasing someone down!
Get it thru your thick skulls!!
So how far does Martin have to go to not get shot?? How far away does he have to run??
That would be pure speculation unless of course you can show e witness to this supposed "being chased down" scenario of yours.

If one goes by what your saying, then all the honest, caring, good people who've chased down some criminal for stealing some ladies purse & then got in a fight when the criminal turned on them and assaulted the good guy , causing the good guy to protect his very life by shooting the criminal-- must therefore (by your logic) deserve to go to jail just because he had the audacity to follow the perpetrator.
I guess you'd think that good guy had no right to defend himself either.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109576 Jul 11, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Soooo, no answer on how much beatings a person should suffer before in your mind, they have a right to their own life or to be afraid they may lose their life?
How much damage would you say needs to inflicted BEFORE a person should have a basic right to protect and/or defend his own life?
Oh, and I'm going to do as you do- and assume that you do not think or believe a human person can possibly be afraid for their life or feel threatened with his/her life UNLESS they have been injured seriously and/or beaten.
Is that correct? Is that what you think?
I answered 15 minutes ago

Do you have a substance abuse issue? You aren't very coherent it seems.

I think a person has the right to defend them self when they feel unsafe and may feel in danger.

Say if someone is walking down a sidewalk at night going home and someone is following them, the change directions and the start chasing the person. The person being chased has every right to defend him/herself by any means necessary.

That answer your question I hope?

Do you not agree with the above statement?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109577 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
btw... That IS profiling..... Watching or following someone because they are black.
You do remember that he told 911 dispatch that a suspicious black person was walking thru the complex. You do remember that don't you??
Had a hoodie on in the rain at night. HAD to really be paying attention. He wasn't close to him. He was following him.
Alabama? Maybe Tennessee's better??
How far?
i don't know IF he profiled or not. He most likely was answering the question the operator asked him. How would you have him answer her queries? With no specific info? So the police would not know who to look out for ? NUTS!!

I guess now no one had better not tell the cops or dispatch the one who commits a crime is white either, orchinese or Hispanic in appearance.
Sounds good to me, the cops should have to figure out for themselves who their looking for and decipher for themselves from nothing what the perp looks like. That way they can equally harass everyone who happens to be available! snickering.:-)

Do you yourself call what you surmise logic?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109578 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, just 2 or 3 days ago my location said Ala-freakin-bama! Go figure!! Haha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is best dentist 39 min Knows 3
Kyle Campbell proud Daddy (NOT) 2 hr Sherry 6
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Dena 826
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Dena 3,802
Stephen Trace Signs 3 hr Big rig 71 24
Is the Childern's Home a good place to work? 3 hr knowboutu 5
sabrina corey 4 hr hannah 40
What happened in town last night? 6 hr Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance