'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233396 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109600 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.stltoday.com/news/n ational/classified-nsa-slide-r eveals-additional-eavesdroppin g-method/article_84491981-15e0 -5c76-b7ca-2a1266865d30.html
Classified NSA Slide Reveales Additional Eavesdropping Method
Hi Z! <3
How are ya?
Been wondering about you and your 'jury duty'...

BTW ... It's AL :)
In case you had not seen the 'mess'...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109601 Jul 11, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have raised them right; they see cops as "good guys" if you did not they will see them as "Po Po" and "5-0". When Your kids do drugs and throw Gang Signs you might want to nip that in the bud!
If They get caught at school with wedding bands and diamond earrings that do not belong to them...and school PD covers it up it's all FUBAR!
He only had to walk to the closet house/apartment/condo and say "Please call the Police a man is following me!", T jumped the guppy...and it had shark teeth! The media made this a show, and Obama played special guest. I do feel sad for T's family, no matter what he did/didn't do he was a son and a brother.
I agree about how a kid is raised. But you and I both know not not all kids are raised the same. An ass whoopin in the country is much more feared than an ass whoopin when you live in the city. True of false?
It's not an excuse it's a fact.
I don't know why he didn't go home, call 911, or any of that. Why do you think he had the time to do that? The actual attack was only 40 seconds? The whole thing lasted I think 2 minutes?
And using your thoughts with the 5.0 PoPo (again agree) and being raised that way, he may have a different mindset with a stranger with police? Who knows? The kid smoked pot, and I guess he did cough syrup. But nothing about toxicology reports....
I understand he wasn't the perfect kid, but why automatically assume the he was the aggressor when no one knows?
If you can honesty say that you're ok with a stranger comes up to your kid at night and not identify himself and doesn't say anything and keeps following your kid..... You're ok with your kid standing there and doing nothing in the dark? If your kid feels nervous and runs and gets chased does he/she not have the right to protect them self? And no doubling back BS. No one saw anyone double back. He's changes his story and isn't 100% credible. That's out the window.
You all will deny this, you can say its not true as much as you want, if Martin was the block watch captain and did this it would be SO opposite of how you think now.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#109602 Jul 11, 2013
"God grant that not only the love of liberty, but a thorough knowledge of the rights of man, may pervade all the nations of the Earth, so that a philosopher may set his foot anywhere on its surface, and say,'This is my Country'"
- Benjamin Franklin
Uncle Tab

United States

#109604 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
Bty the way, UT, as I said the other day, youdo not know the definition of debate.
I'm answering here even tho you were done with me.

BiPolar much?

:-D debates aren't for the weak (minded) hearted, that's probably why you're frustrated. When you only accept what you're told to think and repeat it, it's not debate.

Now on to the rest of your post to me that you're so interested in..... You're speculating about Martin doubling back and confronting Zimmerman. Zimmerman SAID that happened but you don't know that. I don't know that he didn't. The facts are, and as You know having past time as a juror, if the person on trial hasn't been honest, he can't be trusted. There is no proof he doubled back so you HAVE to question it. And make up your mind with what evidence is presented.

Where in the evidence is the proof that Martin doubled back aside from what Zimmerman stated?

NO speculation, PROOF!
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109605 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree about how a kid is raised. But you and I both know not not all kids are raised the same. An ass whoopin in the country is much more feared than an ass whoopin when you live in the city. True of false?
It's not an excuse it's a fact.
I don't know why he didn't go home, call 911, or any of that. Why do you think he had the time to do that? The actual attack was only 40 seconds? The whole thing lasted I think 2 minutes?
And using your thoughts with the 5.0 PoPo (again agree) and being raised that way, he may have a different mindset with a stranger with police? Who knows? The kid smoked pot, and I guess he did cough syrup. But nothing about toxicology reports....
I understand he wasn't the perfect kid, but why automatically assume the he was the aggressor when no one knows?
If you can honesty say that you're ok with a stranger comes up to your kid at night and not identify himself and doesn't say anything and keeps following your kid..... You're ok with your kid standing there and doing nothing in the dark? If your kid feels nervous and runs and gets chased does he/she not have the right to protect them self? And no doubling back BS. No one saw anyone double back. He's changes his story and isn't 100% credible. That's out the window.
You all will deny this, you can say its not true as much as you want, if Martin was the block watch captain and did this it would be SO opposite of how you think now.
Answer your own question in regards to Zimmerman instead of Martin. You said " Why automatically assume that he was the aggressor when no one knows?" so ok, why do you assume Zimmerman was the agressor when no one knows? Please eeeesplain Lucy.... o-tay?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#109607 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally incorrect. Defense attorneys generally do not allow their clients to testify unless the trial has gone badly for the defense and they need the client's testimony to convince the jury. This is very common.
Totally incorrect, You're wrong and I'm right...get used to that!
But, I like you a little bit.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#109611 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha...you're funny...NOT!!
hey babygirl, I can only imagine how much you missed me...glad you're safe and ok...wanna dance?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#109613 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
Bty the way, UT, as I said the other day, youdo not know the definition of debate.
I know the definition of debate...bring your shit up in here.......
GO!!!!!!!!!!
ELIZABETHTOWN?...nothing in Etown but steers and queers...I don't see no horns on you...so you MUST be queer.....
OZombies

United States

#109614 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Z! <3
How are ya?
Hi AL!
I'm fine thanks for asking. How are you and your family?

I have to call on Aug. 25th., to see if I have to report to court on 26th.??

Yes I'm watching all of this and I couldn't believe what this administration is doing to this country.
We all know Obama's opinion about this case since day one and "Cambridge police acted stupidly", what side he is taking. That is sad and that's why some of us don't have respect for this president ...!! He IS the president of America and not MSNBC 'reporter'...!!

Don't give up AL/PATRIOT <3 !!
I love your name :-)!!
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109615 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm answering here even tho you were done with me.
BiPolar much?
:-D debates aren't for the weak (minded) hearted, that's probably why you're frustrated. When you only accept what you're told to think and repeat it, it's not debate.
Now on to the rest of your post to me that you're so interested in..... You're speculating about Martin doubling back and confronting Zimmerman. Zimmerman SAID that happened but you don't know that. I don't know that he didn't. The facts are, and as You know having past time as a juror, if the person on trial hasn't been honest, he can't be trusted. There is no proof he doubled back so you HAVE to question it. And make up your mind with what evidence is presented.
Where in the evidence is the proof that Martin doubled back aside from what Zimmerman stated?
NO speculation, PROOF!
Ok, I'll bite, as a juror the only thing I'm concerned about is whether or not the prosecution proved that Zimmerman could not possibly have feared for his safety or life.

And did the defense SHOW me he was in fact afraid of bodily harm or even imminent death!

At this point in the trial it appears to me that the prosecution has made a mockery of everything our country holds dear,and he has treated us jurors as stupid idiots who cannot hear what has already been presented by prosecution which still to this moment has NOT shown me that George was not in fear for bodily harm or even death. but I will let it go that he is an imbecile who is trying really hard to pull the wool over my eyes, as it does not pertain to the case. And I am here to see to it that justice by the book is done in this case. And honestly, I'm wondering why and how in the world this ever became a case in the first place. But again, I am obligated to look at facts and frankly, I have not seen the prosecution submit anything even remotely resembling facts. So, here I sit, being tortured by this baboon who is telling me I should base my vote on nothing more than assumption and IF's.Or what I might be able to "imagine" occurred as the prosecution sees it.

However, if the prosecutor thinks for one moment I am not aware of what is at stake and how much time George can actually end up getting, he'd be sadly mistaken, because I never go onto jury duty without researching the potential years a defendant can slam up against if I am not careful and honest and just.

I typically know what the outcome of any potential charge or conviction from me can entail. And I cannot speak for any other juror, but I hope this case in particular makes it clear to every juror that they NEED to know what any other "lessor" offense can entail. It is their duty, as jurors to KNOW exactly what any lesser charge will mean in terms of time served.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#109616 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Z! <3
How are ya?
you're way hotter than I imagined...
want some coke?
ca cola? and a back rub?

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#109618 Jul 11, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
"God grant that not only the love of liberty, but a thorough knowledge of the rights of man, may pervade all the nations of the Earth, so that a philosopher may set his foot anywhere on its surface, and say,'This is my Country'"
- Benjamin Franklin
Ben smoked weed
OZombies

United States

#109619 Jul 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hey babygirl, I can only imagine how much you missed me...glad you're safe and ok...wanna dance?
No...!!
Yes...!
No...!!
ginna

Greenup, KY

#109621 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
According to the Chicago Tribune,“Violent crime has long afflicted minorities in Chicago at a much higher rate than the rest of the population, and the spike in homicides in the first half of this year provides an especially stark measure: 201 of the 259 homicide victims were African-American.”
While blacks make up about 33 percent of the city's population, they accounted for nearly 78 percent of the homicide victims through the first six months of 2012.
By comparison, just 11 homicide victims in the first six months of the year were white, and 44 were Hispanic, according to police data.
The newspaper reported that most violent crime occurs in black neighborhoods, and that “a majority of both homicide victims and offenders are young black men with criminal records. With one exception, African-Americans have made up more than 70 percent of homicide victims in Chicago every year for the last two decades.”
The newspaper also reported that about 75 percent of the victims were boys or men aged 15 to 35, and that 143 of the victims were gang members or had gang affiliations. And 133 of those had arrest records.
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/it...
----------
Why isn't anyone outraged about this??????
The government wants it's this way for now. They will put a stop to it when it's beneficial to them.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#109622 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hello Hot C...go click on the Crazy Loon's profile and have a laugh. She's dreaming on the Avatar. hahaha One more sock to slide in and out of. Typical repuke fauxbox lemming tool move. I think she is pining over Ari/Jay. hahaha
DITCH MITCH
Hey, Ms R..I checked it out...goes angstroms deep....hehe

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#109623 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi AL!
I'm fine thanks for asking. How are you and your family?
I have to call on Aug. 25th., to see if I have to report to court on 26th.??
Yes I'm watching all of this and I couldn't believe what this administration is doing to this country.
We all know Obama's opinion about this case since day one and "Cambridge police acted stupidly", what side he is taking. That is sad and that's why some of us don't have respect for this president ...!! He IS the president of America and not MSNBC 'reporter'...!!
Don't give up AL/PATRIOT <3 !!
I love your name :-)!!
get a room
and don't play with scissoring

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109624 Jul 11, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally incorrect, You're wrong and I'm right...get used to that!
But, I like you a little bit.
I NEVER get use to being wrong and don't believe I am. I generally do not commit to something if I am not sure what I am talking about. If I don't know about the subject, I will either not comment at all or research it prior to commenting.

There is enough hot air on here of opinions and comments with no justification.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#109625 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No...!!
Yes...!
No...!!
Jury duty??
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!
OZombies

United States

#109626 Jul 11, 2013
Why did prosecution took their key witness (Rachel) for an interview to Trayvon mother's house? How an ethical that was ??

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#109627 Jul 11, 2013
Ted Nugent
if he runs for President...
There IS a God!
(and He's funny)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Anon 149,881
Board meeting 1 hr Sally 2
New Road Being Put in Behind Tremco? 2 hr Just saying 6
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 2 hr Gypsy 26
Hedrick cemetery 10 hr Linnie 2
outlaws 11 hr xxx 12
electronic harassment 11 hr DroneWool 22

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages