'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,844)

Showing posts 96,861 - 96,880 of138,717
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble is when testifying you get cross examined. They will , can, and will try to screw you up. No doubt, as he said, He listened to his attorney. Not all of people can think and answer without balling up things.
Now don`t think everyone thinks he is innocent, some may think he screwed up and some of us may even think both of them did.You have every right to think as you do, as does everyone.
BTW=change of subject. Some on here have said the founders were not interested in God or Christianity. May this advise all to check the Preamble to their States Constitution? I have read most of them and all have reference to thanking God!!
There is no way they could screw him up if he's been honest. No matter what anyone says..... Answering everything honestly and there's no problem what so ever. How could there be anything happen??

And no one has told me yet how Martin is wrong for going to the store and back.

I must have broken the law a million times in my life of going to the store is wrong.

That one still makes me laugh and is a HUGE grasp trying to put a reason to be shot and make Zimmerman innocent. Really? Cause he went to the store and avoided some crazy dude following/chasing him, he's wrong?

Sad day in our country that some people think tat way.

Times haven't changed much since the 50's and 60's with that train of thought.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Trouble is when testifying you get cross examined. They will , can, and will try to screw you up. No doubt, as he said, He listened to his attorney. Not all of people can think and answer without balling up things.
Now don`t think everyone thinks he is innocent, some may think he screwed up and some of us may even think both of them did.You have every right to think as you do, as does everyone.
BTW=change of subject. Some on here have said the founders were not interested in God or Christianity. May this advise all to check the Preamble to their States Constitution? I have read most of them and all have reference to thanking God!!
As Judge Judy would say, "you don't have to think about it if you're telling the truth".
Also.....referencing god does not equate to referencing christianity.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab, you old dog...she sounds awesome...
Have to say.... I am pretty f'n lucky! And I'll admit it to everyone.... She's the boss. Mean little thing.

How you been Calvin?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way they could screw him up if he's been honest. No matter what anyone says..... Answering everything honestly and there's no problem what so ever. How could there be anything happen??
And no one has told me yet how Martin is wrong for going to the store and back.
I must have broken the law a million times in my life of going to the store is wrong.
That one still makes me laugh and is a HUGE grasp trying to put a reason to be shot and make Zimmerman innocent. Really? Cause he went to the store and avoided some crazy dude following/chasing him, he's wrong?
Sad day in our country that some people think tat way.
Times haven't changed much since the 50's and 60's with that train of thought.
Would you follow your attorney`s advice? Yes, you can answer honestly and still get twisted on the way attorneys are trained to do.
No one yet has said Martin was wrong for going anywhere as far as I know. The thing that was said, was he had no smarts and was wrong to jump Zimmerman regardless of that stupid persons following. That is what has been said he did wrong, and both people should have been talking rather than fighting when the police arrived. Don`t make something not said into something else.
Time travler

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

This topic started in 2010 and you hillbillies are still talking about it . Get a life
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to say.... I am pretty f'n lucky! And I'll admit it to everyone.... She's the boss. Mean little thing.
How you been Calvin?
When you are finished smooching on scooters ass would you answer my post about the race of Zimmerman and Martin being switched? lol Take your time flabby ass. We wouldn't want you to get a head-rush and hurt your brain cell.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know anything I said wasn't true?! No I wasn't there but you weren't either. Only 2 ppl were there, ones dead and one has refused to take the stand. An innocent man is scared to take the stand? Says alot.
You want to know what happened don't you? Is it more important to know the truth to you or is it more important for Zimmerman to go free to you?
I want the truth and the truth is against Zimmerman. Explains him hiding and not taking the stand to tell us all about how he was attacked by this horrible bully football player gang member who does drugs and who punched him from behind.
Well..... To us educated ppl it's important. To racists the most important thing is Zimmerman gets to walk no matter what.

I don't know whether what you said was true or not, and neither do you. We are speculating, some of us trying to put ourselves in that position. When a guard is on night duty, he should call out and ask anyone on the property what their business is there, then inform them he is the night duty watchman or night guard, whatever you want to call it. The person hearing this should state why they are there. In fact, it would have been more believable if Z had worn the clothing that is issued to these very people. Some sort of uniform or something with an autoritative appearance...since he was carrying a weapon. A man in street clothes is just a man in street clothes. And TM probably thought the same thing: like, who the hell are you to question me? That's the fault of the homeowner's association for not thinking this whole thing out.

See, right off the bat you have convicted Z, you said you weren't there, you said you want the truth, then you define what the truth is......double-talk, because in your mind you have convicted Z, but admit you don't know the truth.
So how does that work?

I would think that in the situation of testimony, it would be up to his lawyer, the court or whomever to decide whether he should speak or not. I don't think Z has a choice other than the advice of his atty. You might want to research further as to why he's not being put on the stand. However, didn't they take Z back to the scene and ask him to act out what happened, then taped what he said? I saw a briefing for just a minute today and he was at the crime scene.....but I missed most of it.

Check it out for yourself.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
As Judge Judy would say, "you don't have to think about it if you're telling the truth".
Also.....referencing god does not equate to referencing christianity.
With all your knowledge (lol) and your excellent portrayal of Judge Judy-ism's...maybe you can explain to us why it is neccessary for all the lame-stream media to use a pic of a 14 year old Treyvon instead of an up-to-date picture? I mean, if you want the truth then you need to tell the truth, right? Treyvon was not an innocent-looking little kid when he beat Zimmerman down, was he? Then why show that pic? Why not show one of his facebook pics where he was telling his friends he was pissed off because some guy he whipped wasn't bleeding enough? Why not a pic when he was throwing gang signs?

Why did the Judge allow previous 911 calls that Zimmerman had made to show his state of mind but not allow Martins facebook entries bragging about fighting and his rage and drug usage to show his state of mind? Would you consider that the truth and the whole truth? Hmmm...

Why did president Obama take to the cameras and talk about the Treyvon case even before the facts had time to be gathered...yet a year later we are still waiting for the facts from president Obama concerning 4 Americans tortured and killed by terrorists in Benghazi? Jay Carney announced that bama would not speak of the Americans murdered by terrorist until he HAD all the facts. Hmmm...

Zimmerman will not get a fair trial because the jurors know what they will face and what will be brought down on their community if they go with the truth and acquit Zimmerman. This case was already tried and Zimmerman convicted in the media. Remember when NBC(or one of the major lame-stream news programs...they are all biased)played the doctored-up recording of Zimmerman's 911 call so as to make it seem like Zimmerman was a racist? If they wanted the truth why did they lie and make something out to be racist when it had nothing to do with being racist when played in its entirety. Hmmm...

A young Black man died. That is horrible. Young Black men die at the hands of other Black men every day in our country and it's not a big media blitz. President Obama never speaks of those tragedies. People don't have big marches demanding justice for those thousands of lives that ended in tragedy. Why not? Are they not as important to Obama and his media? The democrats never let the truth get in their way to forward their agenda. If they can get stupid people on their side who don't care about the truth either...that's job security for the democrats. Congratulations on your induction to the ObaMORONS Club. Hmmm...
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please list all elected republicans who agree with you.
I know you can't name ONE! That should tell you how dumb it is to believe that. But those elected republicans DEPEND on your stupidity to win reelection.
That's sad that you vote for people that don't know this important information, yet you trust them so much to make important decisions for our country.
If they don't realize Obama is Muslim, why vote for them?
Nevermind...... If you're this far gone in your thinking process, you'll never figure this out.
LMAO
Just for shits and giggles, go ahead and tell is all who the elected republicans who believe you.
We'll be waiting. Don't make a fool of yourself and not list them. This is very important b
I am not a republican.

Now if you want to do something besides posting stupidity, list them yourself.

Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim and a traitor to America.

Egyptians know it.
Morsi knows it.
Conservatives know it.
Why don't you??

Oh btw, this is not important to me. Its not my fault you are brain-dead.
Just Sayin

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
No, he did not deserve to die, no, Zimmerman is not absolutely innocent and did nothing wrong. Poor judgment on both their parts as I see it.....
Sooo...with there not being any doubt that ZM initiated the eventual contact between the 2 by getting out of the car and following TM....who do you think should be held more accountable for their actions....a 29yr old MAN that was told by authorities not to get out the car more than once....or a 17yr old KID who even GZ said he had not seen do anything wrong?
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwww I hurt your feelings did I? You'll live.
And it's all great but I'm not interested in someone from the Internet. My girlfriend is over 20 years younger than me and we've been together for 7 years. I'll admit... She's WAY outta my league. 5'2" and 100 lbs or so. Former buesty queen winner in tje gair, cheerleader in school, all thatbstuff all men want but most dont get. I done really good for my old ugly ass.
She laughed at you bye way. She usually does laugh at crazy Internet people.
And btw.... We all know you weren't bright enough to catch on til you reread it many times then finally figured it out. It's ok..... You aren't as smart as we are..... That's abundantly clear.
Anything else?
No, that addressed my concern. The problem is all in your delusional head , and apparently your girlfriends head too if she stays with someone on the internet 24/7. If she's that hot, you should be paying more attention to her than to AL. Seems AL is the one who has you all hot and bothered all the time.LOL!!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How you been Calvin?
Don't go drooling now. She's just a figment of his imagination, just like his big union retirement check.

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are finished smooching on scooters ass would you answer my post about the race of Zimmerman and Martin being switched? lol Take your time flabby ass. We wouldn't want you to get a head-rush and hurt your brain cell.
you jealous?...
or you just think about smooching my ass a lot?
or is it just any boy ass?
or all of the above?
I'm NOT meeting you!
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How you been Calvin?
How would you know, you are on here 24/7 screaming at everyone like a raving lunatic.And you call someone "bat shit crazy" Read your own post's some time, if you wanna see "bat shit crazy"

“All you lost ones relax...”

Since: Apr 13

"Hot C Just Found You!"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a republican.
Now if you want to do something besides posting stupidity, list them yourself.
Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim and a traitor to America.
Egyptians know it.
Morsi knows it.
Conservatives know it.
Why don't you??
Oh btw, this is not important to me. Its not my fault you are brain-dead.
Reality is not a republican? lololol
Priests don't blow altar boys

RIP GOP
Jason

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
How you been Calvin?
I have always heard, if you brag on you horse , somebody will want to ride it.
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

This Railroaded case is important for every American whether black, white, brown, or yellow. And the reason it should be concerning to everyone is how blatantly this judge is in the pocket of the prosecution. How there was zero reason for charges to be brought against Zimmerman in the first place and how the DOJ/CRS has used our tax dollars to organize and dispatch teams of protestors.

The same protestors(Dream Defenders) who barricaded the entrance to the police dept demanding the sheriff be fired because he had enough sense to see there was no reason to arrest George because it was self-defense plain and simple.
And he got fired. at tax payer expense.

Then you have a judge who DEMANDS the defendant, Zimmerman, tell the court and answer her RIGHT NOW, whether he planned to testify or not.
An action which is unheard of in any courtroom due to the fact the last witness could say something that would cause him to want to or have to testify.

This is and has been a Kangaroo Court full of atrocious illegal shenanigans.

Shaking my head in disbelief.

If Zimmerman cannot get a fair trail and clearly it has not been fair...then no one can, no matter what their political party is. Everyone should be very concerned.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Detective who assisted Det. Serino in Zimmerman interrogation and investigation of Zimmerman

http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/people/police...

Z-Man says in this he carries his gun on his side.
This is for E & Jay's questions from the other night ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
This Railroaded case is important for every American whether black, white, brown, or yellow. And the reason it should be concerning to everyone is how blatantly this judge is in the pocket of the prosecution. How there was zero reason for charges to be brought against Zimmerman in the first place and how the DOJ/CRS has used our tax dollars to organize and dispatch teams of protestors.
The same protestors(Dream Defenders) who barricaded the entrance to the police dept demanding the sheriff be fired because he had enough sense to see there was no reason to arrest George because it was self-defense plain and simple.
And he got fired. at tax payer expense.
Then you have a judge who DEMANDS the defendant, Zimmerman, tell the court and answer her RIGHT NOW, whether he planned to testify or not.
An action which is unheard of in any courtroom due to the fact the last witness could say something that would cause him to want to or have to testify.
This is and has been a Kangaroo Court full of atrocious illegal shenanigans.
Shaking my head in disbelief.
If Zimmerman cannot get a fair trail and clearly it has not been fair...then no one can, no matter what their political party is. Everyone should be very concerned.
Hey E!
Glad to see you back :)
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Kahoki
“Open your eyes”
Central Florida
Post #2 4 hrs ago
As living very very close to where this is happening, I can say to you that this entire thing is nothing more than a circus to drive division between the people using race.
The media for this case is so biased it is unbelievable. Instead of just reporting the facts, the local anchors and reporters are all about the state.
First question that comes up is this. Should have this even gone to trial? Answer: No. The state does not have enough evidence to convict, this is why Zimmerman is going to walk. The states entire prosecution here is to play the emotional card. While all of the witnesses are basically validating Zimmerman's accounts.
So based on the lack of prosecution evidence, this should have been plea bargained or thrown out.
One of the most disturbing trends I am seeing is the lack of focus on the pending riots. While the twitterverse is blowing up and FB is blowing up with "Kill Zimmerman" or "We gonna riot" crap, the media says nothing regarding it and reports nothing about it. Both of which are violations of the US Code of Justice. But the media's focus is the same as during Casey Anthony's trial. Play the emotional card. Get the general public feeling sorry and wanting revenge.
And of course, the media in general is as disgusting as always. The other night, true story no shit, as I sat there watching WFTV at 6 while eating my Little Anthony's (Tomasino's) pizza there was breaking news. Big red letters, suspenseful music. BREAKING NEWS: The View, The Chew, and General Hospital will be shown on our sister station WRBW for live full time coverage of the Zimmerman trial.
**********facepalm**********
Now for those pending riots. Do it. Or at least try it. Here is the South, it is not like Los Angeles in 1992. Florida is one of the largest populations with known registered firearms and concealed weapons permits in the entire country. Mine alone is loaded and ready to go in the event a riot tries to start up and approaches my property and family.
So based on the amount of armed people in Florida, I highly doubt it will happen. But, always prepare for the worst to happen. If it doesn't, then great. If it does, at least your prepared to take care of yourself, family, and property.
http://www.topix.com/us/2013/07/the-zimmerman...
Very good post :)
Good post, thanks AL, This poster is pretty accurate about Florida IMO. Everyone I know in South Fla is armed.

My thinking is that it's time for all of America to protest this crazy one sided illegal, twisted division and disregard for correct/proper judicial proceedings. Because I've heard others say they believe this rioting is being pushed and orchestrated for the reason of being able to employ Marshall Law across all states. Government Policing of all citizens.

No idea if that is true but with all the crazy unlawful things going on and the "inJustice" Dept organizing this crap......I wouldn't be surprised by anything that occurs.

I am outraged at the Judge in this trial. She should be kicked out of the court and then arrested.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,861 - 96,880 of138,717
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min Ancient Wolf 81,207
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 47 min Yiago 122,792
Shawntaea Hughes (Jan '09) 1 hr Tara 47
What all thinka bout lena fugate? (May '09) 2 hr Yes sir 10
lamon jones 4 hr guss 19
Eight arrested in Knox drug roundup... 4 hr funnier 20
Best elementary school 5 hr mother of 2 16
Corey vs. Collins 11 hr Charley 57
•••