'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
96,841 - 96,860 of 151,419 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#109291 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are finished smooching on scooters ass would you answer my post about the race of Zimmerman and Martin being switched? lol Take your time flabby ass. We wouldn't want you to get a head-rush and hurt your brain cell.
you jealous?...
or you just think about smooching my ass a lot?
or is it just any boy ass?
or all of the above?
I'm NOT meeting you!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#109292 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to say.... I am pretty f'n lucky! And I'll admit it to everyone.... She's the boss. Mean little thing.
How you been Calvin?
How would you know, you are on here 24/7 screaming at everyone like a raving lunatic.And you call someone "bat shit crazy" Read your own post's some time, if you wanna see "bat shit crazy"

#109293 Jul 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a republican.
Now if you want to do something besides posting stupidity, list them yourself.
Barack Hussein Obama is a Muslim and a traitor to America.
Egyptians know it.
Morsi knows it.
Conservatives know it.
Why don't you??
Oh btw, this is not important to me. Its not my fault you are brain-dead.
Reality is not a republican? lololol
Priests don't blow altar boys

RIP GOP
Jason

Ashland, KY

#109294 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to say.... I am pretty f'n lucky! And I'll admit it to everyone.... She's the boss. Mean little thing.
How you been Calvin?
I have always heard, if you brag on you horse , somebody will want to ride it.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109295 Jul 10, 2013
This Railroaded case is important for every American whether black, white, brown, or yellow. And the reason it should be concerning to everyone is how blatantly this judge is in the pocket of the prosecution. How there was zero reason for charges to be brought against Zimmerman in the first place and how the DOJ/CRS has used our tax dollars to organize and dispatch teams of protestors.

The same protestors(Dream Defenders) who barricaded the entrance to the police dept demanding the sheriff be fired because he had enough sense to see there was no reason to arrest George because it was self-defense plain and simple.
And he got fired. at tax payer expense.

Then you have a judge who DEMANDS the defendant, Zimmerman, tell the court and answer her RIGHT NOW, whether he planned to testify or not.
An action which is unheard of in any courtroom due to the fact the last witness could say something that would cause him to want to or have to testify.

This is and has been a Kangaroo Court full of atrocious illegal shenanigans.

Shaking my head in disbelief.

If Zimmerman cannot get a fair trail and clearly it has not been fair...then no one can, no matter what their political party is. Everyone should be very concerned.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109296 Jul 10, 2013
Detective who assisted Det. Serino in Zimmerman interrogation and investigation of Zimmerman

http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/people/police...

Z-Man says in this he carries his gun on his side.
This is for E & Jay's questions from the other night ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109297 Jul 10, 2013
Enigma wrote:
This Railroaded case is important for every American whether black, white, brown, or yellow. And the reason it should be concerning to everyone is how blatantly this judge is in the pocket of the prosecution. How there was zero reason for charges to be brought against Zimmerman in the first place and how the DOJ/CRS has used our tax dollars to organize and dispatch teams of protestors.
The same protestors(Dream Defenders) who barricaded the entrance to the police dept demanding the sheriff be fired because he had enough sense to see there was no reason to arrest George because it was self-defense plain and simple.
And he got fired. at tax payer expense.
Then you have a judge who DEMANDS the defendant, Zimmerman, tell the court and answer her RIGHT NOW, whether he planned to testify or not.
An action which is unheard of in any courtroom due to the fact the last witness could say something that would cause him to want to or have to testify.
This is and has been a Kangaroo Court full of atrocious illegal shenanigans.
Shaking my head in disbelief.
If Zimmerman cannot get a fair trail and clearly it has not been fair...then no one can, no matter what their political party is. Everyone should be very concerned.
Hey E!
Glad to see you back :)
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109298 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Kahoki
“Open your eyes”
Central Florida
Post #2 4 hrs ago
As living very very close to where this is happening, I can say to you that this entire thing is nothing more than a circus to drive division between the people using race.
The media for this case is so biased it is unbelievable. Instead of just reporting the facts, the local anchors and reporters are all about the state.
First question that comes up is this. Should have this even gone to trial? Answer: No. The state does not have enough evidence to convict, this is why Zimmerman is going to walk. The states entire prosecution here is to play the emotional card. While all of the witnesses are basically validating Zimmerman's accounts.
So based on the lack of prosecution evidence, this should have been plea bargained or thrown out.
One of the most disturbing trends I am seeing is the lack of focus on the pending riots. While the twitterverse is blowing up and FB is blowing up with "Kill Zimmerman" or "We gonna riot" crap, the media says nothing regarding it and reports nothing about it. Both of which are violations of the US Code of Justice. But the media's focus is the same as during Casey Anthony's trial. Play the emotional card. Get the general public feeling sorry and wanting revenge.
And of course, the media in general is as disgusting as always. The other night, true story no shit, as I sat there watching WFTV at 6 while eating my Little Anthony's (Tomasino's) pizza there was breaking news. Big red letters, suspenseful music. BREAKING NEWS: The View, The Chew, and General Hospital will be shown on our sister station WRBW for live full time coverage of the Zimmerman trial.
**********facepalm**********
Now for those pending riots. Do it. Or at least try it. Here is the South, it is not like Los Angeles in 1992. Florida is one of the largest populations with known registered firearms and concealed weapons permits in the entire country. Mine alone is loaded and ready to go in the event a riot tries to start up and approaches my property and family.
So based on the amount of armed people in Florida, I highly doubt it will happen. But, always prepare for the worst to happen. If it doesn't, then great. If it does, at least your prepared to take care of yourself, family, and property.
http://www.topix.com/us/2013/07/the-zimmerman...
Very good post :)
Good post, thanks AL, This poster is pretty accurate about Florida IMO. Everyone I know in South Fla is armed.

My thinking is that it's time for all of America to protest this crazy one sided illegal, twisted division and disregard for correct/proper judicial proceedings. Because I've heard others say they believe this rioting is being pushed and orchestrated for the reason of being able to employ Marshall Law across all states. Government Policing of all citizens.

No idea if that is true but with all the crazy unlawful things going on and the "inJustice" Dept organizing this crap......I wouldn't be surprised by anything that occurs.

I am outraged at the Judge in this trial. She should be kicked out of the court and then arrested.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109299 Jul 10, 2013
First of all, you need to calm down. I can see your lonely, little face getting red through the computer screen.
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
With all your knowledge (lol) and your excellent portrayal of Judge Judy-ism's...maybe you can explain to us why it is neccessary for all the lame-stream media to use a pic of a 14 year old Treyvon instead of an up-to-date picture? I mean, if you want the truth then you need to tell the truth, right? Treyvon was not an innocent-looking little kid when he beat Zimmerman down, was he? Then why show that pic? Why not show one of his facebook pics where he was telling his friends he was pissed off because some guy he whipped wasn't bleeding enough? Why not a pic when he was throwing gang signs?
When Caylee Anthony was murdered, I recall seeing photos of her from birth til age 3. When Natalee Holloway was murdered at 19, I saw numerous photos of her high school years. Same sort of age spread on John Bennett Ramsey, Haleigh Cummings, etc.... When memorials are being planned, a lot of pictures come out for the media to choose from.

#109300 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did the Judge allow previous 911 calls that Zimmerman had made to show his state of mind but not allow Martins facebook entries bragging about fighting and his rage and drug usage to show his state of mind? Would you consider that the truth and the whole truth? Hmmm...
I cannot attest to the decisions a judge makes??? But, a quest to find the "truth and the whole truth" would include putting the one living party involved on the stand. That's what I know about truth.

#109301 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why did president Obama take to the cameras and talk about the Treyvon case even before the facts had time to be gathered...yet a year later we are still waiting for the facts from president Obama concerning 4 Americans tortured and killed by terrorists in Benghazi? Jay Carney announced that bama would not speak of the Americans murdered by terrorist until he HAD all the facts. Hmmm...
If he hadn't taken to the cameras, then you would be complaining about his non-involvement. There's no winning with prejudice.
However, President Obama did not look at the cameras and express findings of fact regarding Trayvon Martin. He merely provided sympathy and reassurance that the matter would be handled properly. Psst....that's the same thing he did on the Benghazi murders.

#109302 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman will not get a fair trial because the jurors know what they will face and what will be brought down on their community if they go with the truth and acquit Zimmerman. This case was already tried and Zimmerman convicted in the media. Remember when NBC(or one of the major lame-stream news programs...they are all biased)played the doctored-up recording of Zimmerman's 911 call so as to make it seem like Zimmerman was a racist? If they wanted the truth why did they lie and make something out to be racist when it had nothing to do with being racist when played in its entirety. Hmmm...
I can't speak about your news shows, I don't watch them. However, the first time I heard the 911 call, it was in its entirety, and my husband and I both thought he sounded racist. I guess it comes down to opinion. As for why we all have them? I don't know, go ask your god why he gave them to us.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109303 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey E!
Glad to see you back :)
I'm so disappointed and angry right now AL, I can hardly think or type, LOL!

I have to drive back to South Florida (south of Miami) within the next week or so and I have to say, I am not looking forward to my trip down. The Miami area is bad enough without all this extra stirred up Phony injustice crap being encouraged by our in-justice dept.

It is abundantly clear to me that the state has NOT proved it's case at all. In fact they basically proved they had no reason to bring charges in the first place. And IF this jury due to fear or threat or being paid off somehow find any charge against Zimmerman, I do think you can expect major rioting but not from the black community.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109304 Jul 10, 2013
The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a 260-unit gated townhome community in Sanford, Florida.[84][85] The population in the development at the time of the shooting, was about 49% non-Hispanic white, 23% Hispanic(of any race), 20% black, and 5% Asian, according to Census figures.[72] Both George Zimmerman and Tracy Martin's fiancee were renting homes in the development when the shooting occurred.[45] At the time of the shooting, Martin had been staying with his father's fiancee at The Retreat.[86]

From January 1, 2011 through February 26, 2012, police were called to The Retreat at Twin Lakes 402 times.[72] During the 18 months preceding the February 26 shooting, Zimmerman called the non-emergency police line seven times. On five of those calls, Zimmerman reported suspicious looking men in the area, but never offered the men's race without first being asked by the dispatcher.[87][88][89] Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death included eight burglaries, nine thefts, and one shooting.[90] Twin Lakes residents said there were dozens of reports of attempted break-ins, which had created an atmosphere of fear in their neighborhood.[64]

In September 2011, the Twin Lakes residents held an organizational meeting to create a neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was selected by neighbors as the program's coordinator, according to Wendy Dorival, Neighborhood Watch organizer for the Sanford Police Department.[6][6][

Zimmerman had been licensed to carry a firearm since November 2009. In response to Zimmerman's multiple reports regarding a loose pit bull in the Twin Lakes neighborhood, a Seminole County Animal Services officer advised Zimmerman to "get a gun", according to a friend, rather than rely on pepper spray to fend off the pit bull, which on one occasion had cornered his wife.[64] Although neighborhood watch volunteers are not encouraged to carry weapons, Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee acknowledged that Zimmerman had a legal right to carry his firearm on the night of the shooting.[7

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray ...

#109305 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>A young Black man died. That is horrible. Young Black men die at the hands of other Black men every day in our country and it's not a big media blitz. President Obama never speaks of those tragedies. People don't have big marches demanding justice for those thousands of lives that ended in tragedy. Why not? Are they not as important to Obama and his media? The democrats never let the truth get in their way to forward their agenda. If they can get stupid people on their side who don't care about the truth either...that's job security for the democrats. Congratulations on your induction to the ObaMORONS Club. Hmmm...
President Obama had what exactly to do with the hoodie marches? My child was raped once, no one marched about that either. National attention happens when parents and attorneys arrange it, sometimes it's for publicity, sometimes it's to demand justice.
Any more brain busters?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109307 Jul 10, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo...with there not being any doubt that ZM initiated the eventual contact between the 2 by getting out of the car and following TM....who do you think should be held more accountable for their actions....a 29yr old MAN that was told by authorities not to get out the car more than once....or a 17yr old KID who even GZ said he had not seen do anything wrong?
As i understand it, Zimmerman wa headed back to his car, only a few feet from it when Trademark Martin punched him, starting the knock down and subsequent shooting. Therefore that would make it the fault of Martin.

However, it does not matter who started it, all that matters is IF Zimmerman feared for bodily harm being done to him or feared of death......obviously he did and justifiably so!!

Only a moron idiot would not be able to get it that being knocked to ground, having head bashed and nose broken would give anyone reason to fear bodily harm or death!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#109309 Jul 10, 2013
Furthermore, anyone has a right to get out of their car. I don't think anyone would say someone was at fault for getting raped because they got out of their car. Or should have been robbed because they got out of their car.

Or for that matter, no one would think they should have their nose broken and head bashed just because they got out of their car.

BECAUSE that would be NUTSO lunatic thinking.

#109310 Jul 10, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Furthermore, anyone has a right to get out of their car. I don't think anyone would say someone was at fault for getting raped because they got out of their car. Or should have been robbed because they got out of their car.
Or for that matter, no one would think they should have their nose broken and head bashed just because they got out of their car.
BECAUSE that would be NUTSO lunatic thinking.
what about someone walking through the neighbor where they lived?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109311 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way they could screw him up if he's been honest. No matter what anyone says..... Answering everything honestly and there's no problem what so ever. How could there be anything happen??
And no one has told me yet how Martin is wrong for going to the store and back.
I must have broken the law a million times in my life of going to the store is wrong.
That one still makes me laugh and is a HUGE grasp trying to put a reason to be shot and make Zimmerman innocent. Really? Cause he went to the store and avoided some crazy dude following/chasing him, he's wrong?
Sad day in our country that some people think tat way.
Times haven't changed much since the 50's and 60's with that train of thought.
In the vast majority of criminal cases, the defense attorney advises his client NOT to testify. This is especially true in this situation as the jury saw the video of Mr. Zimmerman at the scene and his interview with Sean Hannity. Mr. Zimmerman had already explained what occurred in each of those. Do you believe he should NOT take his own attorney's advice.

There is also no reason to believe Mr. Zimmerman had any idea Mr. Martin was a teenager. It was dark, raining, and Mr. Martin had a hood on. He was at least 5'11" and it would be very difficult to determine someone's age under those circumstances.

#109312 Jul 10, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>As i understand it, Zimmerman wa headed back to his car, only a few feet from it when Trademark Martin punched him, starting the knock down and subsequent shooting. Therefore that would make it the fault of Martin.
However, it does not matter who started it, all that matters is IF Zimmerman feared for bodily harm being done to him or feared of death......obviously he did and justifiably so!!
Only a moron idiot would not be able to get it that being knocked to ground, having head bashed and nose broken would give anyone reason to fear bodily harm or death!
If I were mugging a man and the knocked me down, broke my nose and bashed my head onto a sidewalk, would i be justified in shooting him in the chest?

what if I were stalking him through a dark neighborhood?

what if he had the impression that I meant him grave bodily harm?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Fact 1,939
free pot belly pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Sep '09) 3 min barbourville ky 37
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 130,597
stacy and eddie afair at union 6 min barbourville ky 1
knox board of ed raising taxes 38 min undecided 7
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 49 min yeaaaa 2
Paylake on us 25 w 1 hr Homer 2
Kentucky Fried Chicken 16 hr toenail eater 11
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000