'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243845 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109447 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Spin it Girl ... SPIN iT!:)
Makes MORE sense than what they say!
You sound fun AL, I swear one of these days I'd love some of us to get together for kicks n giggles! It would be a hoot dontcha think? Everybody can come to my house, grill food, eat, drink, be merry!! Yep we need to try to do that.

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109448 Jul 10, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
Man, this taste dng gooood! Shoulda thought of this before. ;-)
Glad you brought it to my attention :)

Danville, KY

#109449 Jul 10, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeh, you're looking to trap me and it ain't-a-gunna work. Here's why. My best friend all through elementary school and part of high school was Latino. We only parted company when we both found out we liked to go on dates...you know how that is? We both married young and parted thru the years. When we hit 30, we ran into each other again...long story, not important here. My son eats lunch, when school is in session with a black boy he thinks is one of the nicest, coolest kids he knows, as well as is his brother. He asked me one day if X could come over and hang out with him and his friends. They are all white kids. My answer will surprise you:
I said, "if it's ok with his parents". respecting the fact that maybe they would not like the idea.
Ok? Now call me a liar, I'm prepared for it.
Very Good advice for your son Jay!
Exactly the way I would have handled it :)

Danville, KY

#109450 Jul 10, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>You sound fun AL, I swear one of these days I'd love some of us to get together for kicks n giggles! It would be a hoot dontcha think? Everybody can come to my house, grill food, eat, drink, be merry!! Yep we need to try to do that.
That'd be loads of FUN!
I'm in :)

Danville, KY

#109451 Jul 10, 2013
Chief Bill Lee Interview – AND – Benjamin Crump Interview (Videos) With Al Sharpton’s Lies

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109452 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Cheers :)
I'll have a shot of 'Grand Mariner'...
That 'irked' me when I saw the copy/kitty ...
They'll TRY anything to make me look bad ...
Hasn't worked YET :)
Do you remember seeing all the 'fake' American Lady's from different cities? Never one from mine tho.
Been expecting it for awhile ...
when alas ...
Up shot the lil devil ...
Be ok ...
Shows how immature they are ...
I'm already over it!
As I said ...
C~H~E~E~R~S :)
Nope don't think I do,Not that I can recall right now. Of course I'm too ticked at trial to think over much else, sooo?

I do know one day I clicked on to read a bit to catch up a little, only had a couple minutes and was shocked at all the vulgar language. And it was still going on some when I got on the other day I think.
Anyway, it's a little sad that people are too pitiful to just agree to have differences of opinion without all the other crap. Because this site can actually be a good one sometimes and some posters take kidding or disagreements in stride.

Anyway, sorry you get bugged so much. Glad you hang in there.:-)
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109453 Jul 10, 2013
So, how do you guys think this trial will end up? I sure hope they do the right and proper thing, following the law, but, I think as crazy as people are these days it could go completely sideways!!

What say you?
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109454 Jul 11, 2013
Wow, just noticed the time. I better think about sleep. Might be back if can't snooze. will see you guys tomorrow.
Have a good night...morning....whatever, lol.:-)

Danville, KY

#109455 Jul 11, 2013
MHO ...
It will either be full out 'acquittal'
OR
hung jury ...

IF hung jury ... it will be just to appease the political junkies!

Because the lady jurors will be afraid of what might happen to them ...

Danville, KY

#109456 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
Wow, just noticed the time. I better think about sleep. Might be back if can't snooze. will see you guys tomorrow.
Have a good night...morning....whatever, lol.:-)
G'Night E:)
And other *Patriots*...

Tomorrow, tomorrow ...
Jay

Springville, TN

#109457 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text> Nope don't think I do,Not that I can recall right now. Of course I'm too ticked at trial to think over much else, sooo?
I do know one day I clicked on to read a bit to catch up a little, only had a couple minutes and was shocked at all the vulgar language. And it was still going on some when I got on the other day I think.
Anyway, it's a little sad that people are too pitiful to just agree to have differences of opinion without all the other crap. Because this site can actually be a good one sometimes and some posters take kidding or disagreements in stride.
Anyway, sorry you get bugged so much. Glad you hang in there.:-)

Agree. If you think the vulgar language is bad now you should have been here when the fake birth certificate stuff was going on. That was a time or two ago, but it was on-going. We put up some good stuff but, as usual, the nasties flowed. AL is a good researcher (watch me get spammed for this) but she pulled stuff most people wouldn't have found then. Anyway...she lets it roll off her back like a duck out of water, and it makes me laugh when they can't get under her skin...

And by the way, this isn't the first time some jerk-off used her name to post crap. I even brought this up some time ago...it sucks to be that person!
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109458 Jul 11, 2013
MHO ...
OR
hung jury ...
I've sorta been thinking along these lines too. No way they can find him guilty. If they do, then dang, everyone would be guilty that have previously gone free.
Hung jury sounds plausible and safest but sure hope they don't do that.
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109459 Jul 11, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. If you think the vulgar language is bad now you should have been here when the fake birth certificate stuff was going on. That was a time or two ago, but it was on-going. We put up some good stuff but, as usual, the nasties flowed. AL is a good researcher (watch me get spammed for this) but she pulled stuff most people wouldn't have found then. Anyway...she lets it roll off her back like a duck out of water, and it makes me laugh when they can't get under her skin...
And by the way, this isn't the first time some jerk-off used her name to post crap. I even brought this up some time ago...it sucks to be that person!
You are right, she sure has been a trooper bout way more than an average could handle. And yes, I know she's a good researcher, for the longest time, I came on here just to find out info or links from her. And still very much value all she does and shares. She is a gem for sure!
And boy, you can let it roll too! I've always liked reading your stuff too, very informative, well thought out, well written. Thank you too, for all you do for all of us others out here!

We wouldn't know half the stuff we do if not for ALL the good guys. I enjoy listening to all of you! Even when I don't have time to comment on stuff, I try to read a little bit on the last page.

Keep up the good work every body! Love you guys!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#109460 Jul 11, 2013
MHO ...
OR
hung jury ...
you ignorant pos.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#109461 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>I've sorta been thinking along these lines too. No way they can find him guilty. If they do, then dang, everyone would be guilty that have previously gone free.
Hung jury sounds plausible and safest but sure hope they don't do that.
Frie the SOB.
hollerrat

London, KY

#109462 Jul 11, 2013
George Zimmerman was defending himself against a known thug end of story , the state of florida has proven why obozo is president they are stoopid down there

Since: Dec 11

#109463 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We have to keep them typing for the next 2 years at least. The more they type this dumb shit, the more people they alienate. It's to our advantage to keep these idiots riled up and preaching their hate and them making as many excuses as possible why it's ok for an unarmed kid to be killed while he stood his ground to a stranger chasing him.
They're killing the GOP themselves and its fun to watch it implode
All this from the most despicable, vile, vulgar, repulsive personality that ever disgraced anonymous forums!

Isn't it time for your rubber jacket and zombie med's?

Obama and his hand picked thugs have done more to harm the Democratic party than any/all Republicans can do!

Since: Dec 11

#109464 Jul 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Not gonnE bE ignoreD by YOU!!
)8~D>
I'm NOT your play thing!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OZHe3GYQp_8XX
What the?

/..\
----
contentWarning

AOL

#109465 Jul 11, 2013

Discerning EVIL SPIRITS in TV Preachers

http://youtu.be/14h0k0PAz1Y

wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#109466 Jul 11, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
George Zimmerman was defending himself against a known thug end of story , the state of florida has proven why obozo is president they are stoopid down there
You are stupid up here
O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 14 min grand parent 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 20 min CriminalForever 153,757
No regrets 30 min Parents 23
Stinking Creek Fire DEpt 2 hr Yuppp 3
Daniel Boone 2016 2 hr Featival Hater 9
Pizza Hut/Barbourville 2 hr former female emp... 24
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 3 hr in the know 8
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 4 hr Martin 101
Wreck in Trosper!!! 11 hr Just saying 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages