'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#109128 Jul 9, 2013
RepubliCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy you are dense. Here, see if you can figure it out dumbass.
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!
You better watch out there, you gonna have a heart attract and go to hell for wanting some innocent man to die for protecting his self.Then you'd be just as guilty of murder yourself. You would have done the same thing Zimmerman did. Anyway, if you'r so dam smart, why aren't you at the trial setting them all straight on the facts. You could have it cleared up in no time, and have Zimmererman convicted of murder. Then you be happy and wouldn't be here everyday flapping your jaws and pounding your key board to death like you know something about it. You are nothing but a big mouth bully and coward hiding behind you computer screen telling everybody who doesn't kiss your ass how smart you are and how dumb they are.
You couldn't hold a candle to anyone on here except the few who agree with you. Actually I feel sorry for you.
You really should watch that temper of yours, you will pop a blood vessel some day, then we wouldn't have any fun, funning with you.
I wrote:
Duh? You are describing your Queen loon there circus sock.
DITCH MITCH
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooooooo, I was talking to Uncle Tabby.
GOOD GOD!!!You guys don't have one inkling of what people mean, do you?
Where do you people keep your heads buried anyway, as if I didn't already know.
I wrote:
YES you were, but were describing the batshit crazy loon to a T. Maybe you could read it over real slow and get it's meaning. SMH @ you pathetic losers.
DITCH MITCH
Boy you are dumb aren't you? Poor thing. Maybe you will figure it out. Uncle Tab got it right away.
DITCH MITCH
It's just easy to do with them. The above comments, 16%, professor unions..... ZOOM! Right over their heads.

And they have NO clue!

LMAO

That's why I always say elected republicans LOVE these dimwhits! They don't catch on to ANYTHING!!

I bet the marority of republicans have Velcro straps in their shoes instead if shoe laces!

LMAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109129 Jul 9, 2013
RepubliCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. But they are the MINORITY and will be in the next election as well. There's not enough time for them to undo decades of RepubliCON bred racism.
I think I have had enough of dumb people after trying to explain to the lack of reality my point on that post. hahaha I hope you have a good night. Have fun. The loon is probably surfing facebook for some other people's comments. lol
DITCH MITCH
Have a great night!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109130 Jul 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! 3 of them have been fired from their jobs for being worthless trash.
And you're right, probably republicans saying the typical racist BS with their friends and then claim they aren't racist when in public. People are tired of that and saw at CPAC, those things will never change with republicans. No matter what they name themselves, tea party, republican, Christian.
They just don't learn.
Yeah, the girl making the comments is from Texas, so chances are more favorable to her being a repube. I only watch BB because it comes on 3 times a week, don't like but a couple people. Have you noticed how Andy looks like Fry from Futurama?
But, my television focus is on Dexter!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109131 Jul 9, 2013
Jimmy Rose singing "Coal Keeps the Lights On" (The Coal Song)

Published on Oct 28, 2012
At the Texaco Country Showdown KY State Finals in Owensboro, KY
(This is an original he wrote)

American Lady

Danville, KY

#109132 Jul 9, 2013
Dig The Devil's Blood: A Coal Miner's Song

Lyrics:
I was born a miner's son on this Blueridge Mountain side.
Daddy worked his whole life down in that Blueridge Mountain mine.

I took a pick ax in my hand when I was just 13
They sent me down in number nine to work the devils seam

They said Dig in deeper boys dig the Devil's blood
dig it deeper down til you see no heaven above and
when you sleep tonight with that black dust in your lungs
You'll be dreaming of ......... the Devil's blood

Last night I had a dream I was standing at the pearly gates
I met Saint Peter there but he said he didn't know my name

He handed me a silver spade and a pick ax for my hand and said
I send you straight down tonight never to see the light again

He said Dig in deeper boys dig the Devil's blood
dig it deeper down til you see no heaven above and
when you sleep tonight with that black dust in your lungs
You'll be dreaming of ......... the Devil's blood

When I'm dead don't burry me where the sun it does not shine
carry my body over this mountain to the sunny side
say a prayer over me and let my sprit fly
straight into the arms of God's everlasting light

wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#109133 Jul 9, 2013
RepubliCON wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't miss the Voice. I love it. I do wish they would leave Christina off and keep Shakira. I liked her better. My favorite is Blake though. I like him and Adam sparring during the season. They are funny. Don't watch reality shows or any of the other singing shows they have on. My favorite reality show is Jeremy Wade catching River Monsters since Steve Irvin was killed. I like the noodling show too. Don't think I could stick my hand down a humongous catfish and pull it up. haha
You heard of all the Big Brother racist comments made this past week:
'Big Brother' airs out controversy in latest episode
Producers, contestants don't shy away from addressing houseguest's racist remarks
"Big Brother" producers decided to air houseguest Aaryn Gries' racist comments about her co-stars on Sunday's episode, following an uproar from viewers. Nearly a week after Gries was caught during the online live feeds throwing around racial and homophobic slurs at her housemates, show producers finally addressed the controversy on Sunday, when Gries was named the Head of Household (HOH) and won the power to nominate which two contestants would be up for eviction.
After winning HOH, contestant Howard Overby mentioned Gries' offensive comments to a few of his castmates, who agreed that, while she does have an upper hand in the game, her true colors will eventually come out. During a confessional, Overby, who is African-American, stated, "I heard Aaryn say some derogatory comments towards some of the people in the house in certain situations. Granted it does affect me indirectly, but it's not directed toward me ... Even when these comments are made in fun, they still hurt and are disrespectful. Especially when that person isn't there to hear it and back themselves up. I could lose my temper, but that is a no-no in this game. I have to have eyes down the field for the bigger prize: winning this competition." His housemate Amanda Zuckerman added, "On top of Aaryn being a raging b--ch, she's very naive and sheltered, and she makes comments that are completely inappropriate. She makes fun of other people for what they look like and their ethnicity, and I think it's going to hurt her a lot. Inside the game and outside the game." Gries was recorded saying, "I look probably like a squinty Asian right now" and "No one's going to vote for whoever that queer puts up," in reference to housemates Helen Kim and Andy Herren. She has since been let go by Zephyr Talent, the Texas-based modeling agency she was signed to. Gries' ally, GinaMarie Zimmerman, who made racist remarks on camera as well, has been fired by East Coast USA Pageant, Inc., where she served as a coordinator for the past five years.
They were probably RepubiliCONS. We can thank the teabaggers for stirring up racism in America again. No doubt in my mind from their signs they carried in 2008. I am glad they outted them for their racist remarks. SMH
It's every day with those racist bigots. AND they claim to be "CHRISTIANS". WWJD
DITCH MITCH
You forgot your favorite show...The Kardashians. Ugh! Would you please post some links to all the racist remarks and signs you claim the Tea Party members said or wrote? A radio station offered big money for anyone that could produce evidence that Tea Party members ever did or said anything racist. Nobody was able to produce evidence and the money was unclaimed. Hmmm...guess you missed the jackpot with all your evidence, huh? lol The story of your life...a day late and a dollar short. lmao

If you were referring to Hitler signs as being racist don't you remember the union members and democrats and all those people that took over Wisconsin's Capitol Building? They had Hitler signs and pictures of Wisconsin's Governor dressed as Hitler. Is that the rabid racism you were talking about?

If the shoe fits...man up and wear it, ObaMORON!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#109134 Jul 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Again..... Your lack of comprehension here makes this so much funnier!
:-D
Dingbat!
Again...your laughable opinions being posted by you,as fact...is HILARIOUS!
BigE

Madisonville, KY

#109136 Jul 9, 2013
We need to stray away from letting the two biggest gangs in America run this country. America can only take so much. Down with the Rebloodlicans and Democrypts, lets think for ourselves for a change on the issues instead of voting for a general party. This choice hasn't done us any good for years. Enough said. Have a good night PoliTopix.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#109138 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You silly pos.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109140 Jul 10, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the girl making the comments is from Texas, so chances are more favorable to her being a repube. I only watch BB because it comes on 3 times a week, don't like but a couple people. Have you noticed how Andy looks like Fry from Futurama?
But, my television focus is on Dexter!
Yes, probably true about Texas.

They always have a few attractive women on there. But they're usually dingy. Makes for better TV.

Dexters pretty good. I used to watch that when it first came out.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109141 Jul 10, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't catch it either huh??

Why?

Low education republican doesn't can't comprehend the obvious!

:-D you're all stupid!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#109142 Jul 10, 2013
Here's your boy scout.

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...

Good thing that woman didn't shoot/kill him in self defense, huh? Piece of shit coward.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109143 Jul 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Here's your boy scout.
Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...
Good thing that woman didn't shoot/kill him in self defense, huh? Piece of shit coward.
Know what's hilarious about this? He's a bully and has anger issues but was a miserable failure in his MMA classes. So I guess all these failures with being rejected from the police, woman, everyone.... His anger builds and... Here we are.

I hope the jury has seen this evidence as well.

He thought he could beat up and harass a kid and he got owned, plain and simple and then Zimmerman murdered him out if anger. It all is connected, domestic violence, stalking a kid, most likely cornering a kid in the dark while the kid was alone. Martin probably thought he was a peso file and protected himself.

Location hidden

#109144 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what's hilarious about this? He's a bully and has anger issues but was a miserable failure in his MMA classes. So I guess all these failures with being rejected from the police, woman, everyone.... His anger builds and... Here we are.
I hope the jury has seen this evidence as well.
He thought he could beat up and harass a kid and he got owned, plain and simple and then Zimmerman murdered him out if anger. It all is connected, domestic violence, stalking a kid, most likely cornering a kid in the dark while the kid was alone. Martin probably thought he was a peso file and protected himself.
It's pretty damn valid that he was physically aggressive toward a police officer as well as a woman, in his past.

Who wants to talk about pasts now?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109145 Jul 10, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
It's pretty damn valid that he was physically aggressive toward a police officer as well as a woman, in his past.
Who wants to talk about pasts now?
They're too busy making up lies about Slim Jim's being found in a bush. I called out the lying republican crackhead yesterday and the coward ran.

Facts and republicans...... They don't go together.

Just hope this isn't a Casey Anthony thing all over again.

Location hidden

#109146 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They're too busy making up lies about Slim Jim's being found in a bush. I called out the lying republican crackhead yesterday and the coward ran.
I saw that. And I saw the thread/poll someone created about her too. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109147 Jul 10, 2013
Hollow point BULLET testimony on ...
NOW

*LIVE STREAMING*…Zimmerman Trial
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109148 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman Trial Day 17: Live Updates | Bay News 9
cfnews13.com/content/news/.../zimmerman_openi... ;
Jul 2, 2013 - Mark Osterman, a friend of George Zimmerman, testifies Tuesday, July 2, 2013, during ... Hannity sits across from Zimmerman and O'Mara in the interview.... Osterman says Zimmerman said Martin reached down to grab the gun...... Serino mentions a “slim Jim” being found in bushes behind Manalo's ...

http://cfnews13.com/content/news/articles/cfn...

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#109150 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not "calling" anyone out, Tabby. You're just making the usual fool of yourself, and pathetically attempting to fool everyone into thinking you're semi-intelligent. Well, my friend, you're not! Live with it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109151 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman Trial Day 17: Live Updates | Bay News 9
cfnews13.com/content/news/.../zimmerman_openi... ;
Jul 2, 2013 - Mark Osterman, a friend of George Zimmerman, testifies Tuesday, July 2, 2013, during ... Hannity sits across from Zimmerman and O'Mara in the interview.... Osterman says Zimmerman said Martin reached down to grab the gun...... Serino mentions a “slim Jim” being found in bushes behind Manalo's ...
http://cfnews13.com/content/news/articles/cfn...
The question you ran from yesterday and are too cowardly to answer..... Please provide the link that proves that the Slim Jum is Martins. You say it's his so you must have proof to say that or your a liar.

Which is it?

Are you a liar?(We all know the answer, I just enjoy pointing it out and watching you run and do your best to avoid being made a fool of here yet AGAIN!)

We're all waiting..... As you run coward.

Btw..... Slim Jim's are used on cars, not home burgularies..... Guess you're too dumb to realize that was well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To the Garland family 1 hr shaned 17
Keep our town DRY 1 hr Jack 8
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,659
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 499
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,368
New wet vote petition started today please sign... 3 hr Town girl 9
strip club for plus women (Feb '11) 3 hr luvmeeh 87
Alcohol petition discussion removed! 4 hr Local voter 7
School System 16 hr listen 12
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 16 hr marsh 55
dinky phipps Wed literally 29
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance