'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256894 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#109216 Jul 10, 2013
Morgan Freeman wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that, too. I just find it hard to believe that the marks came from Martin, maybe one or two of them, but not all. I think if the police had taken Zimmerman's vehicle, they would have found his blood already in it from whatever no-good he had been up to that night. I really think Martin was a cover-up for what Zimm had been doing. And being that he is a racist shtface, he saw Martin's life as completely disposable.
This is treebeard, btw, someone has hacked my account on here and I haven't been able to log in today. I'm fixing it now.
That very well may be true.... No way to tell. Can't depend on anything Zimm says because he's changed his story so many times. If you're innocent, no reason to keep changing the story.

It all just doesn't add up.

The biggest things that gets me is people saying both are wrong.... It's wrong to walk home? Really?? Wish they'd post that law here cause I've never heard of that. Was he wrong for punching someone who followed and chased him who didn't identify himself? Nope!

It's sad how closed minded republicans are.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109218 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
DOJ sends secret “peacekeepers” where Trayvon Martin was killed
Last Updated: July 10, 2013
Synopsis
Judicial Watch, Inc. on April 24, 2012 launched an investigation into the Trayvon Martin case based on reports that the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) had sent a secret team of “peacekeepers” to Sanflord, Florida, where Martin was shot on February 26, 2012 after wandering in a gated community after dark. George Zimmerman, a resident of the community and its neighborhood watch captain, is currently on trial for Martin’s death though he maintains he acted in self-defense.
Records obtained by Judicial Watch in response to local, state and federal public records requests show that the so-called peacekeepers are part of a large and growing division within DOJ called the Community Relations Service (CRS). Though CRS purports to spot and quell racial tensions nationwide before they arise, the documents obtained by Judicial Watch show the group actively worked to foment unrest, spending thousands of taxpayer dollars on travel and hotel rooms to train protestors throughout Florida. The peacekeepers also met with officials of the Republican National Convention, scheduled for several months later in Tampa, to warn them to expect protests in connection with Martin’s death.
CRS employee spent $1,142.84 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 25-28, 2012 “to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies”;
CRS employee spent $751.60 to travel to Sanford, Florida from March 30-April 1, 2012 “to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31”;
CRS employee spent $1,307.40 to travel to Sanford, Florida from April 3-12, 2012 “to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford”;
CRS employee spent $672.24 to travel to Tampa, Florida from April 18-20, 2012 “to meet with RNC official related to possible protests and demonstrations during the RNC”
In response to a Florida Sunshine Law request to the City of Sanford, Judicial Watch also obtained an audio recording of a “community meeting” held at Second Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church in Sanford on April 19, 2012. The meeting, which opens with a gospel hymn and organ music, is reported to have led to the official ouster of Sanford’s Police Chief Bill Lee. A week earlier, a group calling themselves the “Dream Defenders” had barricaded the entrance to the police department demanding he be fired for failing to file murder charges against Zimmerman. The church meeting produced a nine-point plan, the main demand being the firing of Chief Lee.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/bulletins/doj-se...
Is THIS a 'right wing' BLOG?
ya dumchit ...
NO!
So preparing for something that may happen is inciting a riot?

How do you survive every day life with your dumbass spinning things to fit your fucked up political views?

LMMFAO!!

I guess if Obama sends FEMA to a region that's getting ready to have a storm is inciting a riot??

Are you really this ignorant??

What education do you have? 8th grade maybe? Because your reasoning skills are amazingly inept!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109219 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I ain’t never quit, never once taught that word;
Perhaps Mom, Dad and Pops knew it better not heard.
Never paid it no mind – I can honestly say,
Seems a good thing right now at the end of a day.
Ya’ see, I’m looking round’ lately, and beginning to find…
We’ve got a lot of folks tending to ease their own mind,
By giving up – reconciling, the getting there’s too rough…
Or maybe they quit cause’ they ain’t never learned TOUGH.
I don’t rightly know, because tough is what matters;
It’s the fire and the anvil,‘makes sure iron don’t shatter.
It’s the grit in your gut, that demands no retreat…
You can learn it,… or live it,… or suffer defeat.
Because the only way life will insure you will lose;
Is when quittin’ is comfy – watching other folks shoes.
Looking back now I guess that’s why my folks were tough;
Quittin’s never an option, no matter how rough.
I never learned how to quit, so I don’t know the way,
To me quitting seems hard at the end of the day.
It’s funny how some folks see the opposite true,
Quittin’ for them has a comfortable hue.
Yeah, I guess things have changed, folks seem like it’s okay;
With just stopping in place, and then…. walking away.
But I gotta thank Dad, his iron never would shatter;
He’d say:“well son, why’d did ya start – if it never did matter”?
- Sundance
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...
Seeing It Through ...
Name of above poem.
Sorry for leaving it out.

:)

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109220 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That very well may be true.... No way to tell. Can't depend on anything Zimm says because he's changed his story so many times. If you're innocent, no reason to keep changing the story.
The biggest things that gets me is people saying both are wrong.... It's wrong to walk home? Really?? Wish they'd post that law here cause I've never heard of that. Was he wrong for punching someone who followed and chased him who didn't identify himself? Nope!
I'm guessing it's wrong to be black?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109221 Jul 10, 2013
VINDICATION ! Federal Community Relations Service Influence Partially Exposed in Zimmerman Trial

However, Judicial Watch has just unleashed a wealth of FOIA information and is available HERE

Note: Judicial Watch and other outlets will focus primarily on the Sanford CRS manipulation. Because that is the current Zimmerman headline.

However, look at the bottom segments of the FOIA documents to see the actual REAL STORY inside the Miami – Dade area. The downloaded available information is a researchers data-mine for exposing the CRS manipulation in this case…. and beyond: Continue reading

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...

Chip Bennett says:
July 10, 2013 at 3:00 pm
The federal Department of Justice actively subverting the constitutional rights to due process and the presumption of innocence: treasonous.
[AMEN]

BigMamaTEA says:
July 10, 2013 at 3:07 pm
I second!

F.D.R. in Hell (@FDRinHell) says:
July 10, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Hold Crap! This Administration is rotten, through and through. Totally.

It’s no wonder the boy in the White House is recommending Federal workers snitch on potential whistle-blowers. All it will take to topple this house-of-cards regime is a couple of whistle-blowers in key areas of each of the Federal departments and then it’s “Elalleqa Charlie”
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109222 Jul 10, 2013
He's NOT going to testify!

Boo YAH!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109223 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither one ARE!
You are tho
:)
Shooting a kid with a pocket full of Skittles is the biggest coward there can be.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109224 Jul 10, 2013
His attorney IS asking
Charges be DROPPED in FULL!

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109225 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe it's wrong to be black while possessing Skittles candy. Are Skittles a white person fruity candy?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109226 Jul 10, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing it's wrong to be black?
As we all have seen from CPAC and the tea party.... It goes from top to bottom in the Republican Party.... Racism is a big issue and they lie and deny it.

So yes, being black is wrong if you're republican.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109227 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
His attorney IS asking
Charges be DROPPED in FULL!
Not going to happen!
Going into rebuttal witnesses.

A 'farce' IS what this trial is ...
Political to the MAX!!!

They are TRYING their damnedest to start a 'race WAR'... imo
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109228 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
As we all have seen from CPAC and the tea party.... It goes from top to bottom in the Republican Party.... Racism is a big issue and they lie and deny it.
So yes, being black is wrong if you're republican.
WRONG!

Even Black Republicans ARE being 'targeted'...
Uncle Tab

United States

#109229 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
He's NOT going to testify!
Boo YAH!
Casey Anthony didn't testify
Says alot right there

Seems like you'd want him to testify to prove him innocent.

But as we all know..... They guilty hide from testifying because..... They're guilty

You say boo yah because now he may be safe?

That's the coward republican way.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#109230 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are wrong??
What did Martin do that was wrong??
And the tea party would cause more damage to this country than Bush did. We don't need that. There would be death panels if the tea party were elected.
The tea party want to dismantle care for older retired Americans. You can't deny that and would be foolish trying to.
And you talked about party alligence and everyone being ONE party ONE way,,,, 2 questions, what policies of the Democratic Party donyounagree with and secondly, what policies of Obama's donyoubagree with?
Sorry, we have had a storm and power went off.
My opinion, Martin could have just walked on and not started a fight. Sorry, but the trial has brought out he had used some dope. Missed the part but think he was smoking the weed . Maybe he wasn`t all there. Dunno. But if he had not been in the fight, the Police would have come and cleared up what was and should have been just talk!

You have listened to the Party and been inclined to put down the Tea Party. None of them want to dismantle the medical care but do wish to delete Obama Care, so do many now we know what it does. Obama Care does the death panel thing. Don`t you remember the child wanting the lung transplant and Health Care Ms. Sebelous vetoed it?

Lastly, Obama has with Harry kept the jobs Bills presented to the Senate by the House off the floor. He repeatedly has avoided the Constitution with his manufactured edicts. You might want to listen to Saturday morning radio Jay and Jordan Sokolove. They have filed some 65 law suits against the administration for what they do to avoid the Constitution.
Any policy of either Party that does not help the U.S. move forward is what is objected to.Obama`s Party has so many , none will be listed, but mostly his lying, and his entire policy should be looked into as for as helping .

We will disagree and this means nothing, but so far as his policies and moves, most seem to be not doing and good and some cost American lives.Benghazi, Fast and Foolish(furious),IRS policy ,foreign policy,Hillary,Kerry, just to name a few.
Syl

Russell, KY

#109231 Jul 10, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, although I doubt American Loony will comply with your request.
Your post does invite an interesting theory; she was beaten by her lesbian lover, which could account for both her homophobia and obvious brain damage. Bitterness about this lack of mental acuity could explain why she constantly adds "tard" as a suffix.
While I do not condone violence, domestic or otherwise, it's certainly understandable in this case. It's just a shame they didn't finish her off.
You pretend to be all bent out of shape over Zimmerman killing someone. How haughty of you.You don't care one bit about TM, you just want the blood of a white skin man.
You guys wish death on Al and anybody else disagreeing with you.
That makes you a wanna be murderer to. Your hatred makes you a lot worse than someone who kills to defend their own life.
What will you do if someday,you or a loved goes out one day and is confronted by a rapist or murderer ? Will you defend your own life? Be a different story then, wouldn't it?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109233 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to happen!
Going into rebuttal witnesses.
A 'farce' IS what this trial is ...
Political to the MAX!!!
They are TRYING their damnedest to start a 'race WAR'... imo
Why are you so scared of the truth coming out? You're scared of the truth so
Much and scared of the consequences?

If he's acquitted for killing an unarmed kid while carrying a gun AND following the kid after both the homeowners association AND 911 told him not to, damned right there could be problems.

I don't blame them at all. I'll be pisses too. Everyone should be mad... Except you racists
Uncle Tab

United States

#109234 Jul 10, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You pretend to be all bent out of shape over Zimmerman killing someone. How haughty of you.You don't care one bit about TM, you just want the blood of a white skin man.
You guys wish death on Al and anybody else disagreeing with you.
That makes you a wanna be murderer to. Your hatred makes you a lot worse than someone who kills to defend their own life.
What will you do if someday,you or a loved goes out one day and is confronted by a rapist or murderer ? Will you defend your own life? Be a different story then, wouldn't it?
Martin was confronted by a murderer..... How'd that work out?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109236 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Defense in the Martin trial are kinda whinny. Complaining at things not going fast enough?
Guess he's not liking the cross examinations and wants to move on as quickly as possible so everyone can't be heard?
Bet Zimmerman doesn't testify. An innocent man has nothing to worry about
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthony didn't testify
Says alot right there
Seems like you'd want him to testify to prove him innocent.
But as we all know..... They guilty hide from testifying because..... They're guilty
You say boo yah because now he may be safe?
That's the coward republican way.
WHAT did YOU say in the TOP post!?!
REFRESH your memory for you ...
mr "short term memory LOSS!" :)

>>-> Bet Zimmerman doesn't testify. An innocent man has nothing to worry about <-<<
Uncle Tab

United States

#109237 Jul 10, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, we have had a storm and power went off.
My opinion, Martin could have just walked on and not started a fight. Sorry, but the trial has brought out he had used some dope. Missed the part but think he was smoking the weed . Maybe he wasn`t all there. Dunno. But if he had not been in the fight, the Police would have come and cleared up what was and should have been just talk!
You have listened to the Party and been inclined to put down the Tea Party. None of them want to dismantle the medical care but do wish to delete Obama Care, so do many now we know what it does. Obama Care does the death panel thing. Don`t you remember the child wanting the lung transplant and Health Care Ms. Sebelous vetoed it?
Lastly, Obama has with Harry kept the jobs Bills presented to the Senate by the House off the floor. He repeatedly has avoided the Constitution with his manufactured edicts. You might want to listen to Saturday morning radio Jay and Jordan Sokolove. They have filed some 65 law suits against the administration for what they do to avoid the Constitution.
Any policy of either Party that does not help the U.S. move forward is what is objected to.Obama`s Party has so many , none will be listed, but mostly his lying, and his entire policy should be looked into as for as helping .
We will disagree and this means nothing, but so far as his policies and moves, most seem to be not doing and good and some cost American lives.Benghazi, Fast and Foolish(furious),IRS policy ,foreign policy,Hillary,Kerry, just to name a few.
Specific questions I asked because you brought up that everyone tows their party line no matter why.... Again, what democratic policies do you agree with? Which policies of Obamas do you agree with?

Be specific please.

And no matter how you spin it, a kid should be able to walk home with out some stranger stopping him and killing him for being held against his will. End of story.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109238 Jul 10, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was confronted by a murderer..... How'd that work out?
Zimmerman WAS confronted by a THUG..... How'd that work out?
He LIVED to tell the tale :)

Live To Tell

The truth is never far behind you kept it hidden well.
If I live to tell the secret I knew then
Will I ever have the chance again?

The TRUTH has COME OUT!
By the 'prosecution witnesses'... NO LESS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy mills Johnny smith 37 min Paul 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CriminalForever 158,184
looking 1 hr to rent 1
Working for the state, at Knox Central High Sch... 2 hr I am confused 1
County cops and wymt tv news 2 hr Wondering 10
Ashley Judd is F@@@ing stupid 2 hr True dat 3
Anyone know 4 hr Lol 9
Knox closed for flood 5 hr Dan 4
Fancy people in D.C. 5 hr joan 16

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages