'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
96,501 - 96,520 of 146,225 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Old uncle flabby ass isn't even smart enough to realize that some people actually watch the court proceedings. He thinks that we all sit back and wait for him to tell us what is going on. Old flabby ass has made such a fool of himself on here so many times with the crap he spews he still can't even comprehend that no one has believed a word he's said since the first bullcrap lie he posted on here years ago.
I do appreciate how you put him in his place, tho. Great job!
coming from you, that means a lot :-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense fought to keep experts who analyzed the tapes and said it was Martin screaming.
But they had no problem with having others say who was screaming..... As long as it agreed with what they wanted.
30 year old man screaming like a child who had a gun. Or a 17 year old kid screaming like a child as someone is pointing a gun at him?
But hey...... Odds are there will have to be another Casey Anthony or OJ jury making a mistake.
You 'moron's gonna THREATEN them too?
Like ya did with CA's jurors ...

I'm NOT saying she was innocent ...
I'm SAYING the prosecution DID NOT present a good enuf case.
Jurors HAD to go on THAT!

Prosecution HAS NOT got anything to go on in THIS one!
PURE SELF defense!

NO SYG to it!
On Z's part!
He was in fear for his life!
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ignoring anything. I had to start the grill for supper so I left. I haven't even had time to read your links yet for pete sake. Additionally, I did not even imply Baden read the autopsey.....he did not say as I recall, he was answering questions as to various possibilites on the forensic side of this issue....mainly re: gun powder residue, distance, etc. I imagine he has done more autopsies than you are old. Give me break, I don't know anymore about this than you do...I'm not on this jury anymore than anyone else on here. Pure speculation at it's worst.
LOL, Jay, I'll bet we were cooking at the same time. Haha!

I saw your other post, yes, if it were on cement you'd expect much worse head trauma. I'm not sure where George carried his weapon. Do we have any accurate info on that?

And I can see why the Doctor said it was close range, within inches. I'd think if someone were on top of you it would be fairly close.

My meal was great, hope yours was too!
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>OJ had no case for "self defense" period, are you drinking the kool-aid again? Haha! Two entirely different cases. Get on the clue bus or hush up already!
Oh, and I have been on several juries just so you know. I keep getting picked....possibly because I look at the "evidence" and not hearsay or what some would like it to be for "political purposes". I'm a just the facts kind of juror. I believe in innocent until "proven" guilty...you know...like it's supposed to be. And in this case, your side so far doesn't stand a chance in hell of winning anything as far as I see it from the evidence thus far presented.

I, too, was called for jury duty three times, had to serve twice, and was excused the third time. I was wondering why since they claim to draw from a hat so to speak. All in all, as time consuming as it was, it was a real eye opener.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>All I said regarding autopsy was that it was interesting info Jay posted. I also said I myself had thought it "might" have been a shot at an angle. Which is what Jay said the autopsy professional noted. I found that interesting.
I also ASKED ILIH "IF" they were saying that the autopsy could tell who approached whom. The poster didn't clarify as far as I know.
Of course I haven't gone back and looked yet as I've been busy grilling a steak for my hubby and myself for the last little while and caring for my dogs.
NO, I did NOT say it would not have been in autopsy report. I ASKED if that's what the poster was saying. However, I do not see how an autopsy report could tell who approached whom since that was BEFORE they were on the ground or the shot was fired. Do you think it could tell that?
I don't see how an autopsy could tell anything except the marks on the body. It appears the shot was at close range, so it happened when Martin was on top of Zimmerman. People struggling on the ground do not sit still. They are moving all over the place, so when he pulled the gun out he aimed it at Martin with no idea where it would go in. Unfortunately, it hit the heart and filled the lungs with blood. Note the Hoodie, it shows no blood on it...which I find strange. At least not on the outside, and I doubt seriously they would ever wash it. Also, I don't recall Zimmerman saying Martin reached for his gun, what I heard was he was afraid he would. Two different scenarios.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Jay, I'll bet we were cooking at the same time. Haha!
I saw your other post, yes, if it were on cement you'd expect much worse head trauma. I'm not sure where George carried his weapon. Do we have any accurate info on that?
And I can see why the Doctor said it was close range, within inches. I'd think if someone were on top of you it would be fairly close.
My meal was great, hope yours was too!

Six of us ate outside tonight. It was nice because we sit around the table and talk, batting flys...LOL. Anyway, I asked one of my family members if he thought Z carried a shoulder holster, and at this time no one knows where it was for sure. But Z said when his coat came open he was afraid Martin saw the gun, did not say he reached for it that I am aware of. I think this scuffle on the ground was instantaneous and not planned at all. It just happened.

On another note, Martin was kicked out of school at that time for some infraction. Had he behaved this boy would still be alive.....fate is a funny thing.
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I, too, was called for jury duty three times, had to serve twice, and was excused the third time. I was wondering why since they claim to draw from a hat so to speak. All in all, as time consuming as it was, it was a real eye opener.
Honestly, I do not like to pull jury duty at all. I'd rather be doing almost anything else, I do not like to sit still. Haha Where we live in FL, the full time residents all get their fair share of being called. In fact right now, I'm scheduled to report to the courthouse, I won't say when on here but I will have to cut my vacation short and then return, soon I hope. My hubby is here to stay with the dogs while I return. Fingers crossed they don't chose me this time.

I hear people lie or make excuses not to serve and much as I'd like to not serve, I simply won't stretch the truth or try to wiggle my way out of the duty.

I have found for the most part, the people chosen seem to take it seriously and look hard at the evidence. There was one case where this guy just wanted to go ahead and find guilty without doing the work but he finally saw the error of his thinking.

I've not gotten picked twice when called to report, To this day I do not know why but it was fine with me!Lol!
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see how an autopsy could tell anything except the marks on the body. It appears the shot was at close range, so it happened when Martin was on top of Zimmerman. People struggling on the ground do not sit still. They are moving all over the place, so when he pulled the gun out he aimed it at Martin with no idea where it would go in. Unfortunately, it hit the heart and filled the lungs with blood. Note the Hoodie, it shows no blood on it...which I find strange. At least not on the outside, and I doubt seriously they would ever wash it. Also, I don't recall Zimmerman saying Martin reached for his gun, what I heard was he was afraid he would. Two different scenarios.
I don't know Jay, but isn't it possible that as soon as shot was fired Zimmerman maybe pushed him off him to get up and in doing so Trayvon was rolled over onto his back flinging the hoodie to the side? Which could be a reason there's only blood on the inside of hoodie.

I mean, I am not going to stay underneath someone who is dead, I would be pushing the perpetrator off me or to the side or whatever it took to get out from under.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Last weeks ...

SANFORD --
Jurors in the George Zimmerman murder trial watched a video of the neighborhood watch volunteer re-enacting his scuffle with Trayvon Martin for a Sanford Police detective on the day after the deadly shooting.

Prosecutors played the video Monday while lead detective Chris Serino was on the witness stand.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9...

I've heard he was packing on his right side, but do not have link for it. It was one of the cops testimony, but do not remember which one.
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Did it come out today that Tracy Marin was lying? Can someone answer this honestly?
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I hear the mom of Trayvon settled for 2 Million bucks with the homeowners association. A lot of people are saying this entire thing, charging Zimmerman, all of it is simply a money-grab. And political theatre.

Hmm, yep that;s certainly what it seems to be panning out to be. Interesting.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Six of us ate outside tonight. It was nice because we sit around the table and talk, batting flys...LOL. Anyway, I asked one of my family members if he thought Z carried a shoulder holster, and at this time no one knows where it was for sure. But Z said when his coat came open he was afraid Martin saw the gun, did not say he reached for it that I am aware of. I think this scuffle on the ground was instantaneous and not planned at all. It just happened.
On another note, Martin was kicked out of school at that time for some infraction. Had he behaved this boy would still be alive.....fate is a funny thing.
Six of us ate outside tonight. It was nice because we sit around the table and talk, batting flys...LOL...said Jay.

Sounds to me like a GREAT Family meal <3
The way it should be :)

``````````
THE WITNESS ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTORS DIDN'T CALL
Exclusive: Jack Cashill notes woman who milked media early on wasn't put on stand

The State did call her roommate, a blonde Colombian named Selma Mora. As Mora admitted, she and Cutcher did not see anything until after the shot was fired. When Mora did look out, she saw Zimmerman on top of Martin.

This revelation may have fired up the uninformed, but it only confirmed what Zimmerman told the Sanford PD that first night about the sequence of events.

“At this point,” Zimmerman said about the moment after the shot was fired,“I slid out from underneath him and got on top of the suspect holding his hands away from his body.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/the-witness-zimmer...

Mark Troiano a day ago &#8722;
I don't know. I understand that Zimmerman might have been looking out for his neighborhood, but it sounds like he had a bit of vigilante in his blood. DON'T get me wrong, I know in the end he was attacked and had a right to defend himself, but too bad he couldn't just have had the edge in the fight. but maybe he got sucker punched.[He "was" sucker punched!]

obamathemarxist Mark Troiano 10 hours ago &#8722;
Martin attacked him from behind, Martin was probably playing the Knockout Game. For those unfamiliar with the term search " Knockout game played by blacks"

anarchyst a day ago
One must understand the defective pathology that exists in the minds of almost all urban "underclass" blacks. You see, "young master trayvon" felt "disrespected" for being asked what business he had in that community.(Any ordinary civilized person would have stated that he had relatives there and would have been on his way). His only possible response (due to his defective black pathology) was to pummel and attempt to murder Mr. Zimmerman. In this way, he would regain his "respect". If "young master trayvon" had been successful in murdering Mr. Zimmerman, it would not even make the evening news. It would definitely not be reported as a "(racial) hate crime".
Mr. Zimmerman is being railroaded at the behest of the race apologists, poverty pimps, and race hustlers. The prosecutor should be brought up on charges of malfeasance of office for charging Mr. Zimmerman...without convening a grand jury...
Why is the so-called "news media" so intent on persecuting George Zimmerman?? It is evident that Zimmerman was "jumped" while heading back to his car and that the "thug" trayvon got what he deserved ... the urban black "underclass has a disdain for education, finds "disrespect" under every rock, does not know what REAL "respect" is, and is generally a "menace to society". trayvon was "casing houses" NOT going to the store to buy "skittles".
Any civilized person would have answered the neighborhood watch guy that he had been visiting relatives, but not trayvon... trayvon's feral underclass upbringing led to his demise ..
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
Did it come out today that Tracy Marin was lying? Can someone answer this honestly?
Yes. He had said earlier last year, that it was NOT his son's voice. Today he was trying to backtrack on that.
Didn't work.

Thread 5 – Day 20 (Week #5) Zimmerman Trial – Witness Discussion Thread
Posted on July 8, 2013 by sundance -[The one you liked from Benghazi tragedy.]

Chip Bennett says:
July 8, 2013 at 4:17 pm
Why am I hearing people worried about calling Tracy Martin to the stand? In one fell swoop:

1) Tracy Martin perjured himself
2) Tracy Martin very, very likely proved that Crump perjured himself
3) The jury heard the deep, resonant voice of Trayvon Martin’s father
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know Jay, but isn't it possible that as soon as shot was fired Zimmerman maybe pushed him off him to get up and in doing so Trayvon was rolled over onto his back flinging the hoodie to the side? Which could be a reason there's only blood on the inside of hoodie.
I mean, I am not going to stay underneath someone who is dead, I would be pushing the perpetrator off me or to the side or whatever it took to get out from under.
I concur. Out from under someone who flops down on you. Yes, get them off. Why the no blood on the outside is mystifying.
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Thanks AL, I agree with Anarchyst. Sad but true. And especially true of many in middle and south Florida. All one has to do to understand that statement is true is to go into almost any establishment, store, fast food place, doctor, hospital, whatever, and you will see and hear pretty much what that poster described.

That's what I've seen in many areas myself. Sad as heck.
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur. Out from under someone who flops down on you. Yes, get them off. Why the no blood on the outside is mystifying.
What was the caliber of his weapon? Do you know?

And yes, that is interesting about the blood.
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I was surprised O'Mara was not pursuing the corruption and even cutting off witnesses who could show parts of it......until I learned he is a Democrap!
It makes perfect sense now. Can't squash the disturbed philosophy he ascribes to I suppose. He probably has to protect them or at least work hard at not allowing their true colors to come to light, lest he himself be left out of the loop.

Wow, how much worse can this crap get!
Enigma

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

I'm turning in soon. You good guys take care. I'll give a shout again when time will allow!

So glad to see you all still standing for truth and justice.:-)
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>What was the caliber of his weapon? Do you know?

Have neither read or heard anything yet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>What was the caliber of his weapon? Do you know?
The Truth About George Zimmerman’s Kel Tec PF-9
Posted on March 26, 2012 by Nick Leghorn

The Kel Tec PF9 is a

**self-defense handgun** pure and simple.

There are no bells and whistles.

For example, there’s no external safety <<--<<<

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/03/fogh...

He was using hollow point bullets which cause more "internal damage/ bleeding" than external. Therefore hardly any external blood.

RE: Experience!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min pusherman_ 128,634
Step Chid after divorce 1 hr A sinner saved by grace 2
Stivers Center fixes 1 hr aaa 39
teresa johnson where did the thread go ? (Dec '12) 2 hr Just me 4
Ky Biscuit Company 2 hr GetALife 24
Any couples into SCAT??? 2 hr whats up 10
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 4 hr Jennifer Renee 3,788
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••