'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222956 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I'll Build a Wall”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#109045 Jul 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FROM the inside of his mouth ...
Thus DOWN his throat ... choking him!
dumchit!
NOT out his nose!
Make fun all you want ...
You ARE only hurting your own cause
dumchit!
~-~
'liquid flows south', and I'm hurting MY cause? ari will be so proud
Uncle Tab

United States

#109046 Jul 9, 2013
RepubliCON wrote:
<quoted text>
Absoutely. Stay on them Uncle. You, ILIH, and Hot C are tearing them up. Looks like with every post you are burning up the batshit crazy loon. Her proof is other posters comments...lmao @ that demented loser. Love the Owensboro thread started about it. Too bad it isn't on the US POLITICS main thread so everyone could post a concensus she is wacko. haha
DITCH MITCH
No shit! And it's amazing to lie and make up some evidence. Why make shit up? Why wouldn't she want the truth be told?

She's so racist and hates black people so much she would twist this around any way she could so its justifies that a kid got killed.

What a completely worthless and useless ham being. If tat old bitch was on fire I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on her to put her out.

It's amazing someone could be THAT racist and have such a high dislike for another human being just because of their skin color.

That's the one who claim to be Christian..... Way to go all you Christians, American crackhead represents you very well.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#109047 Jul 9, 2013
The WhiteHouse must be waiting for the Zimmerman verdict, I hope that the teleprompter is loaded and the wWingBoysClub is past the weekend hangover.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109048 Jul 9, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed they sure get angry when they know they are losing the argument. They get loud and start yelling and acting real mean and stupid. You get them a little, No, a lot crazy, in a rage even. You know you're getting to them when they start doing that. The truth hurts them and I can just see Uncle Tab stomping the floor and pulling his hair out and cussing, spit flying out of his mouth. What a sight that must be! lOL!
You're damned right! I don't get mad, but when you trashbags lie and make shit up so someone gets away with killing an innocent person, damned right I get mad.

Seems like you'd get mad too. But you're ok with this case being decided with things that aren't true? Then you're as worthless as she is. You were Ina jury a few times? You don't have. A problem with something NOT being involved in a case being brought up? If not, then don't ever be on a jury again. You aren't god enough to serve.

And you wonder why you lost elections?? THIS is why..... You all are stupid!!!

But stick your head up her ass you racist bitch! All you worthless fucktards can hide in fear and talk your bull on the Internet...... It's all you can do being the cowards you all are.
Syl

Russell, KY

#109049 Jul 9, 2013
Just watched the evening news on ABC and the Zimmerman's trial maybe near an end. The jury refused to take some breaks, which they say means they have made up their mind and want it over with. Interesting that one witness was a black lady who is a tenant and neighbor of both Martin and Zimmerman's. She testified that the screams were those of a white man ,and not black. She was the one {or one of the ones} that called 911 and she told them it was sounded like a white man and still believes it was a white man screaming.
They reported it's going very well for the defense and it will be hard to convict.
RepubliCON

Elizabethtown, KY

#109050 Jul 9, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed they sure get angry when they know they are losing the argument. They get loud and start yelling and acting real mean and stupid. You get them a little, No, a lot crazy, in a rage even. You know you're getting to them when they start doing that. The truth hurts them and I can just see Uncle Tab stomping the floor and pulling his hair out and cussing, spit flying out of his mouth. What a sight that must be! lOL!
We sure notice you can't pick a name and stick with. Your argument about us totally describes the A Lunatic to a T. Our post aren't full of CAPS, broken sentences, worthless rambling from subject to subject, full of fright right winged nut daily (WND) propaganda sites, other people's post from various topix threads, and last but not least...the famous )8~D> devil faces and such. You better watch out, batshit crazy loon stops on a dime for a breath of air you are going to ram your nose right up her fatass. Now that would be a sight. LMAO at you circus socks. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
rediculous

Hyden, KY

#109051 Jul 9, 2013
P.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109052 Jul 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
'liquid flows south', and I'm hurting MY cause? ari will be so proud
LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#109053 Jul 9, 2013
I guess the fear if honesty and republicans is why Dumbya said there were WMDs..... They bought that lie. So why not lie and say a slim Jim in the bushes was martins without any proof.

It's the republican way, lie, cheat,steal.

Winning is so important, that nothing will get in the way.... President is Muslim, LIE! Bin Laden isn't dead, LIE! WMD LIE! Benghazi and the president LIE! The list is endless.

But hey...... Don't let that stop you.... It helps at election time.

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#109054 Jul 9, 2013
http://www.nationalmemo.com/republicans-lie-m...

Figured I'd be able to find something like this pretty easy.

Fact!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109055 Jul 9, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The WhiteHouse must be waiting for the Zimmerman verdict, I hope that the teleprompter is loaded and the wWingBoysClub is past the weekend hangover.
Riot Prevention - Local County Sheriff’s Office’s Prepare Zimmerman Verdict Riot Plans

The soft bigotry of low expectations

The local Florida Police Departments are politely asking citizens near to the George Zimmerman trial not to break out in riots, attacks, violence or general mayhem. Apparently the focus of their polite appeal is toward ‘black youth’ within the same communities - such is the target audience as noted by the video participants.

Youth are being asked, politely, by local law enforcement, not to kill people and to keep their violent proclivities under control. Kindly requested if at all possible do not raise their fists.

Protecting and Serving. How magnanimous of our new national normal.

(Via Breitbart.Com )On Monday, the Broward County Sheriff’s Office released a video calling on the public *not to riot in the wake of the George Zimmerman verdict,*[http://www.sheriff.o rg/posts/post.cfm?id=bf1326e0- d238-0577-7446-a3a4ca5438d3] expected this week or next in Florida. The Sheriff’s Office released a statement explaining that it was “working closely with the Sanford Police Department and other local law enforcement agencies” to coordinate “a response plan in anticipation of the verdict.”

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#109056 Jul 9, 2013
Ricky Perry may run again in 2016. Wait.... Wait for it..... hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha hahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
You Repubs are such funny people.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/07/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109057 Jul 9, 2013
Hearing STILL going on!

George Zimmerman Live Stream
http://wildabouttrial.com/george-zimmerman-li...

Defense has said they will 'rest' tomorrow.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#109058 Jul 9, 2013
The race traitors, traders, poverty pimps are lining up for Outrage and Violence.
Syl

Russell, KY

#109059 Jul 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're damned right! I don't get mad, but when you trashbags lie and make shit up so someone gets away with killing an innocent person, damned right I get mad.
Seems like you'd get mad too. But you're ok with this case being decided with things that aren't true? Then you're as worthless as she is. You were Ina jury a few times? You don't have. A problem with something NOT being involved in a case being brought up? If not, then don't ever be on a jury again. You aren't god enough to serve.
And you wonder why you lost elections?? THIS is why..... You all are stupid!!!
But stick your head up her ass you racist bitch! All you worthless fucktards can hide in fear and talk your bull on the Internet...... It's all you can do being the cowards you all are.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!
You better watch out there, you gonna have a heart attract and go to hell for wanting some innocent man to die for protecting his self.Then you'd be just as guilty of murder yourself. You would have done the same thing Zimmerman did. Anyway, if you'r so dam smart, why aren't you at the trial setting them all straight on the facts. You could have it cleared up in no time, and have Zimmererman convicted of murder. Then you be happy and wouldn't be here everyday flapping your jaws and pounding your key board to death like you know something about it. You are nothing but a big mouth bully and coward hiding behind you computer screen telling everybody who doesn't kiss your ass how smart you are and how dumb they are.

You couldn't hold a candle to anyone on here except the few who agree with you. Actually I feel sorry for you.
You really should watch that temper of yours, you will pop a blood vessel some day, then we wouldn't have any fun, funning with you.
RepubliCON

Elizabethtown, KY

#109060 Jul 9, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Ricky Perry may run again in 2016. Wait.... Wait for it..... hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha hahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
Hilarious huh? Guess they will repuke the same old idiot candidates, toss in a few teabagger freshmen Congressmen and stir with has been lunatic rocker. PRICELESS. I can't wait.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#109061 Jul 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Hearing STILL going on!
George Zimmerman Live Stream
http://wildabouttrial.com/george-zimmerman-li...
Defense has said they will 'rest' tomorrow.
So no Slim Jim found on Martin, right?

How's it feel to be proven a liar in front of everyone here??

And how bad is it that you'd rather have something not involved be brought up so someone who murder an innocent kid for no reason whatsoever?

The facts don't matter as long as a white man can kill a black kid.

Christian??

Explain that to your god.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109062 Jul 9, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
always ...
a 'day late
-n-
a $ short ...

:)

----U.S. News & World Report &#8206;- by rebekah metzler &#8206;- 1 day ago-----
RepubliCON

Elizabethtown, KY

#109063 Jul 9, 2013
Ted Nugent considering presidential run

Outspoken rocker Ted Nugent is weighing his political options and considering a run for the White House.

The conservative Republican has earned a name for himself in the political arena as an advocate for hunting and gun ownership rights, and now he is considering a presidential bid in 2016.

He tells the Washington Post, "Yeah, I'm thinking about it.... Things are just so wrong in the country now. And I know that my answers would make things wonderful."

The guitarist has teased the public about the possibility of running for office before, but his wife, Shemane Deziel, insists this time her husband is for real, explaining, "He's talked about it before. But this time he seems more serious. People are constantly asking him to run."

And former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee has already thrown his support behind the 64-year-old musician, even offering to help launch Nugent's electoral campaign.

He adds, "Ted says things in public that I wouldn't even say in private, but what people look for more than anything is authenticity. I'm probably as strait-laced a Republican as there is, but I'd rather be around Ted Nugent, who has an absolute honesty about him, than a so-called values guy who is secretly bedding down half his staff.... If he runs, I'll go help him."

Nugent has been a very vocal opponent of current U.S. leader Barack Obama and his government -- in the run-up to the last presidential election in 2012, he hit the stage at a National Rifle Association convention and told the crowd, "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."

He also got into trouble by encouraging Republican voters to "chop Democrats" heads off in November. His remarks led to a Secret Service investigation and cost him a gig at Fort Knox alongside REO Speedwagon and Styx.

http://wonderwall.msn.com/music/ted-nugent-co...

The fallout at Knox over that concert was hilarious. He is a nutjob. Still waiting for his prediction on the President getting re-elected. hahaha

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCON

Elizabethtown, KY

#109064 Jul 9, 2013
Typical red state tactics...how embarrassing for the people of that town.

'White History Month' has at least one fan in North Carolina

A happy day was marred by an ugly gesture in North Carolina this week. The small town of Hope Mills, N.C., pop. 15,176, was enjoying its annual Fourth of July parade when a float in support of "White History Month" stunned onlookers. Local farmer Donnie Spell drove the tractor that pulled the float, flying a Confederate flag and brandishing a banner that read "White History Month. Hug WTE PPL." Town officials said that Spell, a watermelon farmer, had told authorities in his permit application that his float's sign would read "watermelons for sale," but at some point it was altered. Officials promise tighter scrutiny next year.

http://now.msn.com/white-history-month-float-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonita Williams BHS board member should RESIGN !!! 8 min guess 27
The Oven Mitt (Jul '15) 39 min geez 82
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 148,158
beer is selling in barbourville 3 hr live here 13
Board Meeting 3 hr live here 62
iMPEACH Bonita Williams school board member 3 hr Moms who care 1
Looking for caregiver 5 hr Wondering 4
stabbing 7 hr Bad 6
Should a city school board member sell alcohol ? 12 hr ex citizen 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages