'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
City Of Pooh

Pikeville, KY

#108957 Jul 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It was dark and raining and with a sweatshirt with a hood on I doubt if Zimmerman could determine his race or age.
The reasons he had to be suspicious are indicated in the article below.
----------
The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a 260-unit gated townhome community in Sanford, Florida.[84][85] The population in the development at the time of the shooting, was about 49% non-Hispanic white, 23% Hispanic(of any race), 20% black, and 5% Asian, according to Census figures.[72] Both George Zimmerman and Tracy Martin's fiancee were renting homes in the development when the shooting occurred.[44] At the time of the shooting, Martin had been staying with his father's fiancee at The Retreat.[86]
From January 1, 2011 through February 26, 2012, police were called to The Retreat at Twin Lakes 402 times.[72] During the 18 months preceding the February 26 shooting, Zimmerman called the non-emergency police line seven times. On five of those calls, Zimmerman reported suspicious looking men in the area, but never offered the men's race without first being asked by the dispatcher.[87][88][89] Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death included eight burglaries, nine thefts, and one shooting.[90] Twin Lakes residents said there were dozens of reports of attempted break-ins, which had created an atmosphere of fear in their neighborhood.[64]
In September 2011, the Twin Lakes residents held an organizational meeting to create a neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was selected by neighbors as the program's coordinator, according to Wendy Dorival, Neighborhood Watch organizer for the Sanford Police Department.[6][6][91]
Three weeks prior to the shooting, on February 2, 2012, Zimmerman called police to report a young man peering into the windows of an empty Twin Lakes home. Zimmerman was told a police car was on the way and he waited for their arrival. By the time police arrived, the suspect had fled. On February 6, workers witnessed two young black men lingering in the yard of a Twin Lakes resident around the same time her home was burglarized. A new laptop and some gold jewelry were stolen. The next day police discovered the stolen laptop in the backpack of a young black man, which led to his arrest. Zimmerman identified this young man as the same person he had spotted peering into windows on February 2.[64]
Zimmerman had been licensed to carry a firearm since November 2009. In response to Zimmerman's multiple reports regarding a loose pit bull in the Twin Lakes neighborhood, a Seminole County Animal Services officer advised Zimmerman to "get a gun", according to a friend, rather than rely on pepper spray to fend off the pit bull, which on one occasion had cornered his wife.[64] Although neighborhood watch volunteers are not encouraged to carry weapons, Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee acknowledged that Zimmerman had a legal right to carry his firearm on the night of the shooting.[72]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray ...
Zimmerman will fry like a tater
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108958 Jul 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stand Your Ground is Stand Your Ground. No matter where you are in Florida.
And why would he need to explain ANYTHING to Zimmerman?? I've asked this question 3 times??
Sorry , don`t stay on here all the time and had to go back and catch up.
Been a bunch of situations that happened in the past that were always smoothed over when people simply stopped and talked. This seems to be the situation here. Both may have talked, don`t know, but when either attacked the other, that was the mistake, again , my opinion.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108959 Jul 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
This Martin-Zimmerman thing is very interesting to me. And people's thoughts tell what kind of people they truly are as human beings.
Most importantly is the number 1 fact, Zimmerman followed the kid. Was told not to but did anyway. Should have never happened. But some people just jump to self defense and Zimmerman. Just skip over what started it all? That makes sense. Not looking at would have stopped this whole situation. Just move on to he had a right to shoot in self defense. Against WHAT? Skittles?? Zimmerman knew NOTHING about Martin. So no matter what, even if Martin was a serial killer, Zimmerman had to right to approach him. If he was in fear if his life, Zimmerman put himself there by following him. So all of that dumb shit about self defense means nothing. That's like jumping in front if a train then during the train for hitting you. Nutball way of thinking.
Next, gunshot. Simple, autopsy says shot center chest, heart and lung hit. He's on top on Zimmerman and somehow gets shot center chest and Zimmerman gets no blood on him? Heart and lungs are full of blood. And what's the defense? Hollow point bullets do damage inside not out?? ROTFLMAO!!! Heart FULL of blood, lungs FULL of blood. Hollow Point doing more damage to TWO huge sources of blood, but no blood on Zimmerman.
It's fine if those two things alone done make you think a little bit....... We've seen for years why you people are the way you are.
With that kind of thinking, I completely understand why republicans think that the things they believe in are best for our country..... As the people they voted for damned near actually killed this country with that sort of irrational thought pattern.
Sorry..... It's just the truth!
On June 26, 2012, the prosecution released the results of a voice stress test performed on George Zimmerman the day after the shooting.[201][202] A voice stress test is a type of test used to measure deceptive or psychological stress in the human voice in response to questions.[203] Zimmerman was asked, "Did you confront the guy you shot?", to which Zimmerman answered, "No." Zimmerman was asked, "Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy?", to which Zimmerman answered, "Yes."[201] The examiner concluded that Zimmerman "told substantially the complete truth" in the examination, and Zimmerman was classified as "No Deception Indicated (NDI)" according to the report.[201]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108960 Jul 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are extremely stupid and backwards as usual you racist SOB.
Now go look up 9 mm dummy.
Not necessary to look it up. Have both, as told you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108961 Jul 9, 2013
Hopefully the jury reads the blockwatch rules. People who are with block watches are not to carry guns of leave their vehicles or follow or confront anyone... They are to report and watch, that's it.

No way to spin that. Can't use self defense when you're following someone for no reason

Kind if a candy-ass thing if doing if you ask me.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108962 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Been a bunch of situations that happened in the past that were always smoothed over when people simply stopped and talked. This seems to be the situation here. Both may have talked, don`t know, but when either attacked the other, that was the mistake, again , my opinion.
You stupid pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108963 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessary to look it up. Have both, as told you.
Then get your eyes checked Stupid.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108964 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
We only have one side of the story and no way to know if it's true. He changed his story a few times. If you're being honest the story always stays the same.

The other side of the story was killed.

So if you've changed your storybabdew times to fit what happened, you're hiding something.

He won't get on this stand either. Just like that night, he's a coward. And if he goes to the stand, he goes to prison.

Nothing but a coward.

You all have great heros!!

Sad.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108965 Jul 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
On June 26, 2012, the prosecution released the results of a voice stress test performed on George Zimmerman the day after the shooting.[201][202] A voice stress test is a type of test used to measure deceptive or psychological stress in the human voice in response to questions.[203] Zimmerman was asked, "Did you confront the guy you shot?", to which Zimmerman answered, "No." Zimmerman was asked, "Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy?", to which Zimmerman answered, "Yes."[201] The examiner concluded that Zimmerman "told substantially the complete truth" in the examination, and Zimmerman was classified as "No Deception Indicated (NDI)" according to the report.[201]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...
Not admissible in court. For a reason.

Audio experts said Martin was the one screaming on the 911 tape. Prosecution fought that like crazy.

They know he did it, anyone with any common sense knows what happened.

And you didn't answer EITHER of the subjects I talked about.... Because its all fact. Everyone knows it.

Just hope it doesn't end up like Casey Anthony or OJ and they do it wrong.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108966 Jul 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We only have one side of the story and no way to know if it's true. He changed his story a few times. If you're being honest the story always stays the same.
The other side of the story was killed.
So if you've changed your storybabdew times to fit what happened, you're hiding something.
He won't get on this stand either. Just like that night, he's a coward. And if he goes to the stand, he goes to prison.
Nothing but a coward.
You all have great heros!!
Sad.
Neither would be called heros, don`t think. Why do you say "you all"?

Has he changed his story? That was news to me.

Not defending him , either, as before , think both made mistakes
and some punishment is required.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108967 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither would be called heros, don`t think. Why do you say "you all"?
Has he changed his story? That was news to me.
Not defending him , either, as before , think both made mistakes
and some punishment is required.
What mistake did Martin make?

Neighborhood Watch volunteers are not to carry weapons, and not supposed to leave their automobiles, and not to follow people and are not to confront anyone. Zimmerman did not identify himself.

The person who most likely was defending himself is dead. He was armed, wasn't doing a thing wrong.

Martin is supposed to let some strange man follow him home? Why can't Martin defend himself against someone following him? Why do some assume that Zimmerman who had a gun needed to defend himself from someone who was walking away from him?

No one will answer why Martin can't defend himself. Why not? Why is the only thing important than Zimmerman has that right?

Kinda one sides isn't it? Or is it something else??

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#108968 Jul 9, 2013
One sided is the WhiteHouse declaring guilt before investigation or trial. The 'lost-son', comment was done for theater.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108969 Jul 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What mistake did Martin make?
Neighborhood Watch volunteers are not to carry weapons, and not supposed to leave their automobiles, and not to follow people and are not to confront anyone. Zimmerman did not identify himself.
The person who most likely was defending himself is dead. He was armed, wasn't doing a thing wrong.
Martin is supposed to let some strange man follow him home? Why can't Martin defend himself against someone following him? Why do some assume that Zimmerman who had a gun needed to defend himself from someone who was walking away from him?
No one will answer why Martin can't defend himself. Why not? Why is the only thing important than Zimmerman has that right?
Kinda one sides isn't it? Or is it something else??
You still have not understood my point. Both made mistakes. Why was Zimmerman carrying?. Don`t know. Why was there a fight, not sure. But what is clear is that it takes two. Yes , the stranger could have followed him home , so what? It is what we do not and probably never will know , that makes this a story, in my opinion , that both were in the wrong.
And my opinion is worth nothing.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108972 Jul 9, 2013
Oh how well llll llll ...
This horoscope fits my personality :)....

Sagittarius
If someone is feeling jealous or possessive, you'll know all about it today because they won't be able to hide their emotions. They might even treat you to a big scene, full of melodrama and designed to make you racked with guilt. Will it work? It's much more likely to make you furious and determined to prove that you aren't a piece of their property.

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108973 Jul 9, 2013
6 "different" injuries on George Zimmermans HEAD!
That can be SEEN ...

LIVE!

*LIVE STREAMING*... Zimmerman Trial
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108974 Jul 9, 2013
Recessing for lunch ...
How sad you are

United States

#108975 Jul 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Recessing for lunch ...
Wow. Topix really is your life. Bless your lonely heart!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108977 Jul 9, 2013
http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/08/just-physic...

This explains why Zimmerman HAD to get a gun.

A punk with a big mouth who couldn't fight and was 'soft'

LMAO@him being a member of a MMA Gym for TWO years and he never got past shadow boxing.

No wonder the police department rejected him.

Sounds more and more like he was out to shoot someone as the days go by.

Still no explanation on why a chest shot right over Zimmerman explaining why NONE of Martins blood was on Zimmerman?

He must not have shot him while Martin was beating his ass.

Martin stopped, started to move away, Zimmerman pulled a gun, Martin starts screaming and Zimmerman murders him.

Amy other ideas how someone can be in tip of you, you shoot them right in the heart and lung by a 9mm and not one speck of blood on Zimmerman?

The simple things should tell people that if you're not close to someone, you won't get blood on you.

I know these questions are tough for some of you, and if these questions don't trouble you, you have issues.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108978 Jul 9, 2013
How sad you are wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Topix really is your life. Bless your lonely heart!
Difference in being 'lonely'
AND alone!...

I like myself ...
therefore I can STAND myself for loooooooooooong periods of time.

That's called "self respect" ...
SEEMS you have "none" ...

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108979 Jul 9, 2013
Break In At Law Firm Representing State Dept Whistleblower – Only Their Case Specifics Taken ... Shades Of Watergate

The week before she had to give Benghazi testimony before congress she hits her head and has a concussion with a blood clot. Then last Thanksgiving when a fire broke out above Hillary’s office on the long weekend. One would think all of these mysterious occurances around corruptocrat Hillary Clinton would be drawing a little attention, no?

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...

Michael Barger says:
July 9, 2013 at 2:57 am

HILLARYGATE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
German shepard 2 hr doggy 2
Porsche mills 2 hr sad days 25
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 3 hr someone who knows 109
jeff vaughn not dories jeff violas jeff is a rat 4 hr Junes son Jeff Va... 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr havent forgotten 131,904
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 7 hr question 11
terry smith from the creek 8 hr wondering 4
To the Garland family 11 hr Friend 5
what happen on the creek ambulances an law is u... Fri Get a life 8
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) Fri billy 183
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 2:09PM
RT Eric Winston quickly settling in with Bengals
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Broncos vs. Bengals: TV Info, Spread, Injury Updates, Game Time and More
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NBC Sports11:17 AM
Peyton Manning officially questionable for Monday night