'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289180 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#109074 Jul 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Between him and Rick Perry ...
WE couldn't LOSE!
Along with Rand Paul AND Trey Gowdy ...
In the admin
:D
You all said that November before last...... How'd that work out do ya?

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#109076 Jul 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
NO_LIMIT_WIGGER
Utica, NY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#65788 14 min ago
In other pictures, Martin is pictured making obscene gestures in an apparent self-portrait, as well pictures showing him with friends and in other settings.
The text messages include a conversation from November 2011 in which he appears to say his mother has kicked him out of the house after "da police caught me outta skool."<-<<
"So you just turning into a lil hoodlum," the person with whom he is texting says.
"Naw, I'm a gangsta," the text message read. <-<<
In other messages, text message exchanges appear to be discussing guns.
"U wanna share a .380 w/(blacked out)," one text message sent from Martin's phone reads.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...
So no Slim Jim?

A lie?

Thanks for pointing out you're nothing but a liar b

:-)

Truth always prevails!(Most if the te, we'll see with a verdict in the next few days)

Imagine that, right again and proves yet ANOTHER republican as a worthless lying peice of shit
BadLies

Jamestown, KY

#109077 Jul 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I guess the fear if honesty and republicans is why Dumbya said there were WMDs..... They bought that lie. So why not lie and say a slim Jim in the bushes was martins without any proof.
It's the republican way, lie, cheat,steal.
Winning is so important, that nothing will get in the way.... President is Muslim, LIE! Bin Laden isn't dead, LIE! WMD LIE! Benghazi and the president LIE! The list is endless.
But hey...... Don't let that stop you.... It helps at election time.
Uncle Tab lies, TRUE! Uncle Tab is Evil, TRUE!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109078 Jul 9, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooooooo, I was talking to Uncle Tabby.
GOOD GOD!!!You guys don't have one inkling of what people mean, do you?
Where do you people keep your heads buried anyway, as if I didn't already know.
LMFAO

comprehension isn't your strong suit is it??

LMAO You really didn't catch on to what was said?

VERY dumb!

Lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109080 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA 'HYPOCRITE OF CENTURY' VIDEO GOES VIRAL
'Unprecedented slobbering' over America's first family

Daly made it clear she was not being critical of the American people, but specifically just Obama.

“People in this country are very fond of our American brothers and sisters,” Daly said.

“We stand far more shoulder to shoulder with them by making valid criticisms of their President who has broken his election promises rather than just pimping this nation as a tax haven for their corporations. I am sure the Americans would far prefer their multinationals to pay their taxes at home rather than offshore here so that they could develop their health care and would not be wasting money on arms being sent to slaughter people in other countries.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/obama-hypocrite-of...

rridgsr a few seconds ago
One thing about it this Lady has told it just like it is she is great give them hell Clare Daly!!!!!

TA 2 minutes ago
Did he answer her questions or pull an Alinsky move and attack her character?

ShepDog100 4 minutes ago
You go girl!!!! She has more intestinal fortitude than any so called leaders that I have seen in my lifetime. Way to go!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109081 Jul 9, 2013
BadLies wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab lies, TRUE! Uncle Tab is Evil, TRUE!
Spin it anyway you like, I caught in a lie. And everyone here knows when us democrats are right, the republican socks appear.

Thanks for confirming to everyone that I am right and trying to divert attention away from that goofy crackhead.

:-) sucks to be her I bet.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109083 Jul 9, 2013
RepubliCON wrote:
<quoted text>
YES you were, but were describing the batshit crazy loon to a T. Maybe you could read it over real slow and get it's meaning. SMH @ you pathetic losers.
DITCH MITCH
They don't catch on real quick, do they?

Uncle Tab

United States

#109088 Jul 9, 2013
How easy are republicans to fool?

New political adds for tyirtle man says to elect him to stop Grimes and Obama from cutting Medicare/Medicaid.

But the TRUTH is ....

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/daily-reports...

And as usual..... Dumb republicans just eat it up!

I have mentioned that republicans are low education low information voters a few times I know..... It's just fun to point out how ignorant they are. And how they LIE from top to bottom.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109089 Jul 9, 2013
RepubliCON wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA LMAO at the loon and the TWEETS now. Don't forget FACEBOOK. You might want to troll for some quotes from there too. I know the
)8~D> made you do it. hahahaaaaaahaha. What a loon you are.
TOPIX
TWEETS
Right Winged Nut Daily
Great references. NOT. Keep trying A Lunatic
DITCH MITCH
Copy and Paste and lies and not an original thought in her head.

That's the Republican Party so she fits right in.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#109090 Jul 9, 2013
So, this here Obama uses the DOJ, NSA, TSA, DHS, and IRS as storm troopers to harass Americans with.

He supports this Muslim Brotherhood meathead Morsi in Egypt and he's giving our weapons to these here Al-Qaeda thugs in Syria who cut off a Catholic Priest head??

Why the hell are people still calling this jackass president?

Archie Bunker
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#109091 Jul 9, 2013
I support helping the needy.

I oppose funding the lazy.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#109092 Jul 9, 2013
RepubliCON wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA, Guess they really did ride the short bus.
DITCH MITCH
Putting in a freshman lady and removing the senior that could be the Senate leader next election? Not likely a good move!
Best move would be to Ditch Obama and Harry.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109093 Jul 9, 2013
RepubliCON wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA LMAO at the loon and the TWEETS now. Don't forget FACEBOOK. You might want to troll for some quotes from there too. I know the
)8~D> made you do it. hahahaaaaaahaha. What a loon you are.
TOPIX
TWEETS
Right Winged Nut Daily
Great references. NOT. Keep trying A Lunatic
DITCH MITCH
I, myself do NOT do 'facebook'...

B
U
T

here ya GOooooooooo

FACEBOOK on Zimmermans innocence
About 17,800,000 results [that's MILLIONS in case you can't READ numbers!]:)

https://www.google.com/search...

)8~D>
Jay

Springville, TN

#109095 Jul 9, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLO!!!!!!!!!!
You better watch out there, you gonna have a heart attract and go to hell for wanting some innocent man to die for protecting his self.Then you'd be just as guilty of murder yourself. You would have done the same thing Zimmerman did. Anyway, if you'r so dam smart, why aren't you at the trial setting them all straight on the facts. You could have it cleared up in no time, and have Zimmererman convicted of murder. Then you be happy and wouldn't be here everyday flapping your jaws and pounding your key board to death like you know something about it. You are nothing but a big mouth bully and coward hiding behind you computer screen telling everybody who doesn't kiss your ass how smart you are and how dumb they are.
You couldn't hold a candle to anyone on here except the few who agree with you. Actually I feel sorry for you.
You really should watch that temper of yours, you will pop a blood vessel some day, then we wouldn't have any fun, funning with you.

LOL!!!
Just Sayin

Cadiz, KY

#109096 Jul 9, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Ricky Perry may run again in 2016. Wait.... Wait for it..... hahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha hahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!
You Repubs are such funny people.
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/07/0...
I am just wondering if he is going to have that same fellow to help run his campaign that he did last time....I am sure most of you remember the guy that is on tape telling his congregation that the reason the sunami and the ongoing financial crisis that Japan had happen to them was due to the Emperor of Japan sleeping with the Sun Goddess I believe it was and had sold the souls of the people of Japan to her...LOL...he is also the guy that rented that 60,000 seat stadium, that had only 4000 show up for Perry's prayer meeting about a week before he officially announced he was running for President.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#109097 Jul 9, 2013
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
So like... do I ever get to eat tonight or does Judge Nelson plan on pulling an all nighter?#Zimmerman

http://wildabouttrial.com/george-zimmerman-li...

:)
Uncle Tab

United States

#109098 Jul 9, 2013
Reality wrote:
So, this here Obama uses the DOJ, NSA, TSA, DHS, and IRS as storm troopers to harass Americans with.
He supports this Muslim Brotherhood meathead Morsi in Egypt and he's giving our weapons to these here Al-Qaeda thugs in Syria who cut off a Catholic Priest head??
Why the hell are people still calling this jackass president?
Archie Bunker
Maybe you didn't hear? Obama didn't have anything to do with any of that.

Might want to get with your elected repiocans and see why they voted to keep some of these security measures in place and then get back with us.

It's all in the education.

If you want, I can tell you how TutleMan voted.

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#109100 Jul 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I, myself do NOT do 'facebook'...
B
U
T
here ya GOooooooooo
FACEBOOK on Zimmermans innocence
About 17,800,000 results [that's MILLIONS in case you can't READ numbers!]:)
https://www.google.com/search...
)8~D>
We all understand why, it would be very embarrassing for you to have a Facebook account with all 4 of your friends.

One of them being Zuckerburg or whatever his name is. So actually you'd only have 3 friends.

That's what happens when you're a liar and get called out for it.

LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#109101 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting in a freshman lady and removing the senior that could be the Senate leader next election? Not likely a good move!
Best move would be to Ditch Obama and Harry.
He only has a 5 point lead on the freshman, his camp is deceiving kentuckians by starting a website with Grimes and Obama on it to mislead voters.

Old, stale, out of touch, dishonest and misleading

He's in trouble. And he needs to go. 30 years is way too long.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#109102 Jul 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you didn't hear? Obama didn't have anything to do with any of that.
Might want to get with your elected repiocans and see why they voted to keep some of these security measures in place and then get back with us.
It's all in the education.
If you want, I can tell you how TutleMan voted.
LMAO
Maybe, you didn't hear because you didn't want to face the truth about your potus---he is a Muslim traitor to America.

Egyptians know he is but you in all your ignorant splendor fail to see what Obama is all about.

Don't fret, not too much longer till we will ALL feel the affects of this man.

Here is a few signs courteous of the citizens of the countries in Africa:

1. Obama supports terrorism.

2. Our Dictator Morsi is Obama's B!tc4.

3. Oboma supports Morsi.

4. Wake up America Obama backs up a Fascist regime in Egypt.

5. Obama is spending trillions of American money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,780
Brian Carpenter 33 min Trashy 4
Homes for sale 46 min Yes 9
Knox County Jailer?? 1 hr Hmm 32
Jennifer young and roe Gibson 3 hr Jennifer 6
Knox Central Cafeteria Food 5 hr ICorrectedTheProblem 58
TONYA you Bad Bad Girl !!! 5 hr What your name 5
New sandwich shop 12 hr Uhhh 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages