'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 183291 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108927 Jul 8, 2013
Thanks AL, I agree with Anarchyst. Sad but true. And especially true of many in middle and south Florida. All one has to do to understand that statement is true is to go into almost any establishment, store, fast food place, doctor, hospital, whatever, and you will see and hear pretty much what that poster described.

That's what I've seen in many areas myself. Sad as heck.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108928 Jul 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I concur. Out from under someone who flops down on you. Yes, get them off. Why the no blood on the outside is mystifying.
What was the caliber of his weapon? Do you know?

And yes, that is interesting about the blood.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108929 Jul 8, 2013
I was surprised O'Mara was not pursuing the corruption and even cutting off witnesses who could show parts of it......until I learned he is a Democrap!
It makes perfect sense now. Can't squash the disturbed philosophy he ascribes to I suppose. He probably has to protect them or at least work hard at not allowing their true colors to come to light, lest he himself be left out of the loop.

Wow, how much worse can this crap get!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108930 Jul 8, 2013
I'm turning in soon. You good guys take care. I'll give a shout again when time will allow!

So glad to see you all still standing for truth and justice.:-)
Jay

Paris, TN

#108931 Jul 8, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>What was the caliber of his weapon? Do you know?

Have neither read or heard anything yet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108932 Jul 8, 2013
Enigma wrote:
The Truth About George Zimmerman’s Kel Tec PF-9
Posted on March 26, 2012 by Nick Leghorn

The Kel Tec PF9 is a

**self-defense handgun** pure and simple.

There are no bells and whistles.

For example, there’s no external safety <<--<<<

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/03/fogh...

He was using hollow point bullets which cause more "internal damage/ bleeding" than external. Therefore hardly any external blood.

RE: Experience!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108933 Jul 8, 2013
Enigma wrote:
I'm turning in soon. You good guys take care. I'll give a shout again when time will allow!
So glad to see you all still standing for truth and justice.:-)
Good Night!
See you soon, hopefully :)
Your 'commonsense' comments are ALWAYS welcome and appreciated E.
Really

Indianapolis, IN

#108934 Jul 8, 2013
Dootyballs
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108935 Jul 8, 2013
July 7, 2013
White House Down: Obama Version
By Clarice Feldman

BREAKING: State Department says Egyptian military overthrow spontaneous reaction to 'White House Down' movie"

The scandal in Benghazi still awaits a full investigation (as do the others in the to do scandal box, including the IRS abuse of Obama's political opposition as to which the FBI still hasn't interviewed a single targeted tea party member). In the meantime the administration's feckless foreign policy suffered a serious blow with the ouster of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi and the roundup of the Moslem Brotherhood, the object of the administration's love that dare not speak its name.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/white_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108936 Jul 8, 2013
TRAYVON MARTIN’S INVOLVEMENT IN LOCAL BURGLARIES COVERED UP BY MEDIA, SCHOOL, POLICE, PROSECUTORS

It was that M-DSPD internal affairs investigation which revealed in October 2011 Trayvon Martin was searched by School Resource Officer, Darryl Dunn. The search of Trayvon Martin’s backpack turned up at least 12 pcs of ladies jewelry, and a man’s watch, in addition to a flat head screwdriver described as “a burglary tool”.

When Trayvon was questioned about who owned the jewelry and where it came from, he claimed he was just holding it for a “friend”. A “friend” he would not name.

Later, after the police report was outlined in the Robles article, and despite Trayvon being suspended for the second time in a new school year, Martin family attorney, Benjamin Crump, said Trayvon’s dad, Tracy Martin, and Trayvon’s mom, Sybrina Fulton, did not know anything about the jewelry case.

It was only as a consequence of the M-DSPD internal affairs investigation that “why” they may not have known came to light.

http://patdollard.com/2013/06/trayvon-martins...

plaintruthforidiots @ Tomaji 7 days ago
You're an idiot. Is this good enough proof for you?

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2012/120...

George Zimmerman's bloody nose in high-def: What does it reveal?
The defense team for George Zimmerman is ratcheting up an aggressive pretrial PR campaign, and the new picture of him with a bloody nose is an attempt to sow doubt in prosecutors' claims.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Justice/2012/120...

Good Night *Patriots*
:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108937 Jul 8, 2013
THE WITNESS ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTORS DIDN'T CALL
Exclusive: Jack Cashill notes woman who milked media early on wasn't put on stand

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/the-witness-zimmer...

DaveGinOly cautiousnautious 2 hours ago
If you're referring to his refusal to obey a command to not follow Martin - 1. The lead police investigator said on the stand that the 911 operator was not a cop; 2. the operator was not authorized to "give orders"; and 3. that it was not illegal for Zimmerman to follow Martin. The operator, in fact, did not order Zimmerman, the operator merely advised Zimmerman that he didn't have to follow Martin.

Did Zimmerman "profile" Martin? Yes, he did. He told the 911 operator that he didn't recognize Martin as a resident, and he was correct. Did he "racially profile" Martin? No, he did not. Zimmerman said, when asked about Martin's race, "I think he's black," demonstrating that Zimmerman had started to follow him BEFORE he was able to ascertain his race.
Also, it appears from at least one prosecution witness that it was Martin who challenged Zimmerman ("Why are you following me?!"), so it was Martin who initiated the actual confrontation.

In a self-defense situation, you only need to be in fear of your life or of great bodily harm in order to lawfully use deadly force. Although Zimmerman may have only been lightly injured, at what point should he have become fearful for his life? After being knocked unconscious? Until he was beaten to such a degree that he was incapable of defending his life? Sorry, it's not a game and you can't wait until it's too late. By initiating the assault and instilling fear for his life in another human being, Martin surrendered his own right to life.

What trial are you following?
==========

Well said ...
Face Paint

Pikeville, KY

#108939 Jul 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THE WITNESS ZIMMERMAN PROSECUTORS DIDN'T CALL
Exclusive: Jack Cashill notes woman who milked media early on wasn't put on stand
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/the-witness-zimmer...
DaveGinOly cautiousnautious 2 hours ago
If you're referring to his refusal to obey a command to not follow Martin - 1. The lead police investigator said on the stand that the 911 operator was not a cop; 2. the operator was not authorized to "give orders"; and 3. that it was not illegal for Zimmerman to follow Martin. The operator, in fact, did not order Zimmerman, the operator merely advised Zimmerman that he didn't have to follow Martin.
Did Zimmerman "profile" Martin? Yes, he did. He told the 911 operator that he didn't recognize Martin as a resident, and he was correct. Did he "racially profile" Martin? No, he did not. Zimmerman said, when asked about Martin's race, "I think he's black," demonstrating that Zimmerman had started to follow him BEFORE he was able to ascertain his race.
Also, it appears from at least one prosecution witness that it was Martin who challenged Zimmerman ("Why are you following me?!"), so it was Martin who initiated the actual confrontation.
In a self-defense situation, you only need to be in fear of your life or of great bodily harm in order to lawfully use deadly force. Although Zimmerman may have only been lightly injured, at what point should he have become fearful for his life? After being knocked unconscious? Until he was beaten to such a degree that he was incapable of defending his life? Sorry, it's not a game and you can't wait until it's too late. By initiating the assault and instilling fear for his life in another human being, Martin surrendered his own right to life.
What trial are you following?
==========
Well said ...
You stupid pos.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#108940 Jul 9, 2013
The thug had a bad day.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108943 Jul 9, 2013
This Martin-Zimmerman thing is very interesting to me. And people's thoughts tell what kind of people they truly are as human beings.

Most importantly is the number 1 fact, Zimmerman followed the kid. Was told not to but did anyway. Should have never happened. But some people just jump to self defense and Zimmerman. Just skip over what started it all? That makes sense. Not looking at would have stopped this whole situation. Just move on to he had a right to shoot in self defense. Against WHAT? Skittles?? Zimmerman knew NOTHING about Martin. So no matter what, even if Martin was a serial killer, Zimmerman had to right to approach him. If he was in fear if his life, Zimmerman put himself there by following him. So all of that dumb shit about self defense means nothing. That's like jumping in front if a train then during the train for hitting you. Nutball way of thinking.

Next, gunshot. Simple, autopsy says shot center chest, heart and lung hit. He's on top on Zimmerman and somehow gets shot center chest and Zimmerman gets no blood on him? Heart and lungs are full of blood. And what's the defense? Hollow point bullets do damage inside not out?? ROTFLMAO!!! Heart FULL of blood, lungs FULL of blood. Hollow Point doing more damage to TWO huge sources of blood, but no blood on Zimmerman.

It's fine if those two things alone done make you think a little bit....... We've seen for years why you people are the way you are.

With that kind of thinking, I completely understand why republicans think that the things they believe in are best for our country..... As the people they voted for damned near actually killed this country with that sort of irrational thought pattern.

Sorry..... It's just the truth!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108944 Jul 9, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Heard on TV the gun was a Glock- 9mm.This is about the same as a long rifle 22 shell.Just a little larger.Not as large as a 38 , however. They all kill.
Face Paint

Pikeville, KY

#108946 Jul 9, 2013
American Lady wrote:
July 7, 2013
White House Down: Obama Version
By Clarice Feldman
BREAKING: State Department says Egyptian military overthrow spontaneous reaction to 'White House Down' movie"
The scandal in Benghazi still awaits a full investigation (as do the others in the to do scandal box, including the IRS abuse of Obama's political opposition as to which the FBI still hasn't interviewed a single targeted tea party member). In the meantime the administration's feckless foreign policy suffered a serious blow with the ouster of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi and the roundup of the Moslem Brotherhood, the object of the administration's love that dare not speak its name.
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/white_...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
Benghazi......you stupid pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108947 Jul 9, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard on TV the gun was a Glock- 9mm.This is about the same as a long rifle 22 shell.Just a little larger.Not as large as a 38 , however. They all kill.
A 9 mm is larger than a .38 you stupid SOB.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108948 Jul 9, 2013
Enigma wrote:
I was surprised O'Mara was not pursuing the corruption and even cutting off witnesses who could show parts of it......until I learned he is a Democrap!
It makes perfect sense now. Can't squash the disturbed philosophy he ascribes to I suppose. He probably has to protect them or at least work hard at not allowing their true colors to come to light, lest he himself be left out of the loop.
Wow, how much worse can this crap get!
Zimmerman will fry.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108949 Jul 9, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The thug had a bad day.
Talking about the Day your Daddy knocked your Mommy up Stupid?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108950 Jul 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>A 9 mm is larger than a .38 you stupid SOB.
Proved you know nothing , again . About guns.
Since I have both, and you lost the conversation about the AR-15, remember.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Gray 19 min kitty 7
Tony Mills 26 min Ken 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Miguel duqquetto 138,477
silver queen corn 2 hr cornman 4
Need Deep freezer 2 hr cornman 2
burger king service sucks!! 2 hr American Consumer 13
Disability Fraud 2 hr American Consumer 38
Rabbitt cox arrest 4 hr in the know 12
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]