'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
96,361 - 96,380 of 151,172 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#108776 Jul 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
1st clue, he was going from house to house (yard to yard) he did not enter, he did not knock...He was looking for something to steal or an easy theft!
Zimmerman "observed" the "suspicious" behavior he was trained to look for, and followed up!
If a police officer "observed" you walking through your neighbors yards and then run from them...what would you expect to happen next?
Your bias and irrational twisting words does not work with me!
This case was doomed when the WH called him a 'stupid cop', oh, not 'that story', THAT was the other WhiteHouse utterance.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108777 Jul 8, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
This case was doomed when the WH called him a 'stupid cop', oh, not 'that story', THAT was the other WhiteHouse utterance.
Case in point about small republican minds.

No matter what, these dumb republicans HAVE to bring Obama up even when he has nothing to do with the issue.

Poor decietful uneducated drone republicans.

No wonder you lose important elections.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108778 Jul 8, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
The WH said you are a stupid inbred white Trailer Trash low life.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108779 Jul 8, 2013
Finally..... A conservative steps up with fact.... For once!

It's become absolutely expected to see Fox hosts support Zimmerman and MSNBC anchors oppose him, so that when conservative radio host Michael Savage said he wanted to see Zimmerman found guilty, it made headline news.

Savage himself highlights the way that the trial polarizes Americans along entirely predictable political lines: "I know your mind is made up: White people generally think Zimmerman is innocent, except for liberals who are sure he is guilty; black people probably to the 99th percentile are sure Zimmerman's a murderer."

As for Savage's own beliefs, the radio host claims that he is unbiased because he's looking dispassionately at the evidence. He thinks Zimmerman intended "to find some he could shoot or intimidate" because he took his gun out with the safety off.

"Zimmerman was carrying a Kel Tec semi-automatic 9mm handgun...It is a big deal because he had a bullet chambered in the gun and he had the safety off." Savage argues that by carrying the gun with the safety off, Zimmerman intended to put himself in a position where fatal violence was likely.

"He wasn't just carrying a gun, he wasn't just a watch guy: He was hunting. He was looking, he was hoping to find someone he could shoot or intimidate with that loaded weapon."

Savage also believes Zimmerman's violent intentions can be inferred from the racial slur he used on the 911 call. "The first word is 'f---ing.' The second word begins with a 'c' and ends with 'ns...I'm afraid that the fact that he has this racist statement...You have to find this man guilty of second-degree manslaughter."
hollerrat

Somerset, KY

#108780 Jul 8, 2013
wonder why these idiots are claiming George Zimmerman is white, hes blacker than Obama and has more black blood in him than the Kenyan they call president , leftwingers are insane I tell ya insane
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108781 Jul 8, 2013
The entire problem and death could have been avoided by simple minding your own business. Zimmerman should have followed directions, he has alarmed the police , or advised them, then failed to do as told. That would have been the right thing to do. So , this white , mixed race person , Republican, thinks he should be punished with a light jail term and never to carry , or, get in this situation again , as to being a security person. No life sentence as the law in Florida is a little weird , all though the concept is good.

So, ease off calling out all your name calling saying every one is this or that per your thinking.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108782 Jul 8, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
wonder why these idiots are claiming George Zimmerman is white, hes blacker than Obama and has more black blood in him than the Kenyan they call president , leftwingers are insane I tell ya insane
Wonder how long it will take republicans here who always moan and complain that 'the race card is over played' will say about this poster bringing up the race card?

never! Because they're all hypocrites!

Fact!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108783 Jul 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
The entire problem and death could have been avoided by simple minding your own business. Zimmerman should have followed directions, he has alarmed the police , or advised them, then failed to do as told. That would have been the right thing to do. So , this white , mixed race person , Republican, thinks he should be punished with a light jail term and never to carry , or, get in this situation again , as to being a security person. No life sentence as the law in Florida is a little weird , all though the concept is good.
So, ease off calling out all your name calling saying every one is this or that per your thinking.
'A light jail term' for stalking a kid and murdering him?

Nah! He went for a confrontation, he got more than he bargained for and a kid beat his ass. He then screamed like a kid and murdered him.

Just doesn't get any more factual than that.

But at least you're finally starting to realize what's right and what's wrong unlike the other brain dead republicans here with zero common sense.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108784 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
'A light jail term' for stalking a kid and murdering him?
Nah! He went for a confrontation, he got more than he bargained for and a kid beat his ass. He then screamed like a kid and murdered him.
Just doesn't get any more factual than that.
But at least you're finally starting to realize what's right and what's wrong unlike the other brain dead republicans here with zero common sense.
You slipper into callin all groups as the same again . Shame on you, you know we all think for ourselves. Admitted , some better able than others.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108785 Jul 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You slipper into callin all groups as the same again . Shame on you, you know we all think for ourselves. Admitted , some better able than others.
Name any republican besides yourself who posts here that believes Zimmerman is guilty.

You can't!

Facts are facts.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108786 Jul 8, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
Half creepy ass cracker as per his pa. His mother is from Peru.

Zimmerman is no black ninja.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108787 Jul 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Half creepy ass cracker as per his pa. His mother is from Peru.
Zimmerman is no black ninja.
Zimmerman is unstable and should never have been allowed to carry a gun. A mental inquest on him would solve these types of problems.

If you're going to own something as dangerous as a gun, we all deserve the right to know the people who have such dangerous weapons are not dangerous as well.

Mental evaluations for ALL gun owners. No matter if they have a conceal carry permit or not. PERIOD!

If one is caught with a gun and no permit,or commits a crime with a gun, mandatory 3 strikes rule kicks in.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#108788 Jul 8, 2013
He is assuming the powers of a king, Congress sits on its (voice) hands.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108789 Jul 8, 2013
People change, laws change, the ownership of a gun is quite different from carrying . Zimmerman is unstable? Don`t know, but agree he pushed the envelope here. The law of "stand your ground" is great until something like this case comes along. Mistakes were made by both parties, is my opinion.
But my opinion is just that, and no more . I was not there.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108790 Jul 8, 2013
RayOne wrote:
He is assuming the powers of a king, Congress sits on its (voice) hands.
What King Powers does he have?

And you are right, republicans in Congress have done ZERO!! Some if them will be fire soon for it
Uncle Tab

United States

#108792 Jul 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
People change, laws change, the ownership of a gun is quite different from carrying . Zimmerman is unstable? Don`t know, but agree he pushed the envelope here. The law of "stand your ground" is great until something like this case comes along. Mistakes were made by both parties, is my opinion.
But my opinion is just that, and no more . I was not there.
What mistake did Martin make?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108793 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Name any republican besides yourself who posts here that believes Zimmerman is guilty.
You can't!
Facts are facts.
Most will not tell their Party and also will not commit, so not able to name anyone.

My saying a light sentence is also not telling what a "light" sentence would be. Both parties here were in the wrong.

The law of "stand your ground" leaves me questioning , pertaining to sentence. Any thoughts?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108794 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
What mistake did Martin make?
He defended himself against a creepy ass cracker. You can't do that shit round these parts!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108795 Jul 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Most will not tell their Party and also will not commit, so not able to name anyone.
My saying a light sentence is also not telling what a "light" sentence would be. Both parties here were in the wrong.
The law of "stand your ground" leaves me questioning , pertaining to sentence. Any thoughts?
Stand Your Ground would be Martin then since Zimmerman was following/pursuing Martin.

I ask again.... What mistake did Martin make?? I'm waiting to hear this one.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108796 Jul 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
He defended himself against a creepy ass cracker. You can't do that shit round these parts!
That's what they aren't getting! Stand Your Ground Law is with Martin because Zimmerman was following him. Zimmerman could not use Stand Your Ground because he was following Martin.

Martin stood his ground. Zimmerman got his ass beat then he shot him.

Facts are facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Satans right hand 1,380
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr The_Box 130,507
C is for Cookie 1 hr Waldorf and Statler 1
atv drags (Nov '08) 2 hr Hannibal 25
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 2 hr Gomer 29
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 3 hr Brenda 10
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 3 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000