'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193554 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108866 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...
Wrong again.
Page 13 2nd paragraph dates Zimmerman approached Martin.
You lose again.
I lose what? Do you even know what you're saying? I ask questions of you and you think asking a question makes me lose? Lol , ok in your world I lose because I ask a question.

Oh, I did make the statement that I did not post that autopsy report because I did not. Guess that makes me lose too.....too funny. What did I lose?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#108867 Jul 8, 2013
You people are pathetic in your imaginings and what you wish things would be. Typically left wing looniness.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108868 Jul 8, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I lose what? Do you even know what you're saying? I ask questions of you and you think asking a question makes me lose? Lol , ok in your world I lose because I ask a question.
Oh, I did make the statement that I did not post that autopsy report because I did not. Guess that makes me lose too.....too funny. What did I lose?
Page 13 paragraph 2 says Zimmerman approached Martin. You said that wasn't in the autopsy.

Try to keep up..... After all.... You said it.
Carl James

Greenup, KY

#108869 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The people you voted for font believe it but you all do??
So what else are they doing that they string you along with? And why do you vote for them if they don't believe in such a big issue?? I mean come on.... A Muslim President of the United States and republicans aren't saying a WORD about it??
Why do you vote for idiots??
Your the f--ing idiot. I didn't say republicans didn't believe it.I said I couldn't name one. They know, I'm sure, but can't prove it. He's dam sure a communist. If you ever watch any news when Obama's speaking, he tells it so many ways. But you have to have a brain to understand.
Without reading comprehension dim wits can't understand what they are reading unless it first grade material.Same goes for listening to Obama's speeches . You have to be a little smart to read between the lines or listen between the lines.
You are going to feel sooooooo foolish when you realize you are a fool.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108870 Jul 8, 2013
With some people's logic, a kid can be followed forever, then when the kid stands his ground and the one who's stalking him can say he was in fear if his life because he was following a kid with a pocket full of skittles.

....... Sounds legit!

smh
Uncle Tab

United States

#108871 Jul 8, 2013
Carl James wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the f--ing idiot. I didn't say republicans didn't believe it.I said I couldn't name one. They know, I'm sure, but can't prove it. He's dam sure a communist. If you ever watch any news when Obama's speaking, he tells it so many ways. But you have to have a brain to understand.
Without reading comprehension dim wits can't understand what they are reading unless it first grade material.Same goes for listening to Obama's speeches . You have to be a little smart to read between the lines or listen between the lines.
You are going to feel sooooooo foolish when you realize you are a fool.
...... Get back to
Me when you can list those republicans names. I mean seriously, if so many of you republican voters know this fact, why don't elected republicans??

Did you vote for idiots that have no clue of such an important fact?

We know who the dimwhit is..... Have a mirror?

:-D

Get back to me on the republicans who agree with you ASAP.

Thanks!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108872 Jul 8, 2013
The Kel Tec PF9 is a

**self-defense handgun** pure and simple.

There are no bells and whistles.

For example, there’s no external safety <<--<<<

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/03/fogh...

Hollow point bullets cause more "internal damage" not external! Therefore hardly any blood.

RE: Experience!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108873 Jul 8, 2013
Correction ...
Therefore hardly any blood ...
on the outside.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108874 Jul 8, 2013
Question of the Day:
What Does It Say When an Airliner Crash in SF
Has Fewer Dead and Injured

Than a Weekend in Chicago?

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2013/07/robe...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108875 Jul 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
The Kel Tec PF9 is a
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/03/fogh...
Hollow point bullets cause more "internal damage" not external! Therefore hardly any blood.
Really? Less blood?

So a bulletin that hits just a heart bleeds less than fragments that hit both heart and lungs??

That makes perfect sense!

LMMFAO!!
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#108876 Jul 8, 2013
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to go back and look. If I recall correctly, what I said was, that was how I'd imagined it may have happened, that being that it might have been at some sort of angle. I did find that report interesting and I don't believe medical professionals going around making stuff up.Either way, it still doesn't matter to me where he shot him at or at what angle. I have fought enough on the ground myself to know that usually there is movement while a fight or tussle is ongoing. And I would not find it odd or strange if George somehow did shoot him straight into his chest. I do not know where he drew his gun from either, which really doesn't matter to me. I know strange, odd, or even miraculous things can happen.
And I wasn't there so I cannot know. I don't know how fast they were separated immediately after the shot. No one does except George. I don't know if they were perfectly evenly one on top of the other or if they were thrashing around with one off center or not.
And I have no way of knowing whether George is being deceptive or truthful. I will not impart my imaginings on what may or may not have occurred.
Personally UT, I do not have a dog in this fight. I think it was tragic and sad that a life was lost.
My main foci has been on what this case is about, And it is about self defense and whether or not George felt fear for bodily injury or imminent death. That's what it is about. That's what it has come down to. Just that. And whether or not the prosecution can prove he was NOT in fear for harm or death.
lol Old uncle flabby ass isn't even smart enough to realize that some people actually watch the court proceedings. He thinks that we all sit back and wait for him to tell us what is going on. Old flabby ass has made such a fool of himself on here so many times with the crap he spews he still can't even comprehend that no one has believed a word he's said since the first bullcrap lie he posted on here years ago.

I do appreciate how you put him in his place, tho. Great job!
Question

Madisonville, KY

#108877 Jul 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Question of the Day:
Question of the Day: Was American Lady insane before she found the Internet? Or did she go insane from the way she spends every waking hour online?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108878 Jul 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Question of the Day:
Than in THREE HOURS ON A TUESDAY in Chicago!

Airplanes are the safest way to travel. Chicago isn't safe.

Apples Oranges
Uncle Tab

United States

#108879 Jul 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Old uncle flabby ass isn't even smart enough to realize that some people actually watch the court proceedings. He thinks that we all sit back and wait for him to tell us what is going on. Old flabby ass has made such a fool of himself on here so many times with the crap he spews he still can't even comprehend that no one has believed a word he's said since the first bullcrap lie he posted on here years ago.
I do appreciate how you put him in his place, tho. Great job!
When I don't matter, you'll stop saying the same thing like you did here ..... Every..... Single...... Time you post to me.

;-) you HAVE to post to me. You can't stop!

Kinda makes me the King! Deny it all you want. You prove it!
Jay

Paris, TN

#108881 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2012/images/05/1...
Dr Baden could not have possibly looked at this autopsy report. It's opposite if what he said.
I guess you will ignore this fact Jay.
That's fine. What else can you do when you're wrong? Ignore facts.

I'm not ignoring anything. I had to start the grill for supper so I left. I haven't even had time to read your links yet for pete sake. Additionally, I did not even imply Baden read the autopsey.....he did not say as I recall, he was answering questions as to various possibilites on the forensic side of this issue....mainly re: gun powder residue, distance, etc. I imagine he has done more autopsies than you are old. Give me break, I don't know anymore about this than you do...I'm not on this jury anymore than anyone else on here. Pure speculation at it's worst.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108882 Jul 8, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Question of the Day: Was American Lady insane before she found the Internet? Or did she go insane from the way she spends every waking hour online?
Ha ha ha ...
tee hee hee ...
Wait a sec BRB ...

Had to go ROTR&L ...

Posted an HOUR ago ...
Yet ...
you say: "... she spends every waking hour online ..."

American Lady
Danville, KY
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#108872 1 hr ago

Judged:311
The Kel Tec PF9 is a

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/03/fogh ...

==========

Talk about delusional ... along with your 'friends'...
the idjit button 'pushers'...

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108883 Jul 8, 2013
ROTR&L

Roll
on
the
RUG
&
LAUGH

;~)
Uninformed king

United States

#108884 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
When I don't matter, you'll stop saying the same thing like you did here ..... Every..... Single...... Time you post to me.
;-) you HAVE to post to me. You can't stop!
Kinda makes me the King! Deny it all you want. You prove it!
You are FULL OFF IT ...'king' of stupidity !!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108885 Jul 8, 2013
COPY/PASTED from another!
Silence is Golden wrote:
Even Huffpo believes Zimmerman walks as a free man.
6 Reasons George Zimmerman Will Go Free

1) The Composition of the Jury
There are six women on the jury and five of them are mothers. A more significant fact is that one of the jurors formerly carried a concealed weapons permit and the majority of the jurors are familiar with firearms. This feature of the jury favours the defence in a case where there is a claim of self defence by a defendant who was a neighbourhood watch volunteer in a gated community and shot an unarmed teenager. Five of the jurors are white and one is Hispanic. The judge has permitted the prosecution to advance a theory that Trayvon Martin, a young black man, was profiled by George Zimmerman. Black jurors could draw on their own life experiences of being racially profiled. The lack of any black jurors again favours the defence.

2) The Judge Has Excluded the Evidence of Audio Experts
In a ruling released a couple of days before opening statements, the judge prevented prosecutors from calling two state audio experts from testifying at the trial, because the techniques they used weren't accepted in a scientific field and were deemed untrustworthy. The experts would have given evidence at trial that a voice heard yelling for help on a 911 call wasn't George Zimmerman. One expert concluded that it was Trayvon Martin's voice on the 911 call yelling ''I'm begging you'' and ''stop." During the motion, the prosecution described the experts' testimony as the most important of the trial. The loss of the audio expert evidence is a major setback for Zimmerman's prosecutors.

3) The Prosecution Over-Charged George Zimmerman
Zimmerman is charged with second degree murder. There isn't a credible prosecution theory to support the charge which requires proof of a depraved mind showing no regard for human life. Although a verdict of manslaughter may be available to the jury, the thrust of the prosecutors' argument at trial will be that the evidence sustains the more serious charge of second degree murder. It is an untenable and unrealistic position that damages the entire prosecution case.

4) George Zimmerman Wasn't Charged Until Six Weeks After the Shooting Death of Trayvon Martin
The defence will be certain to elicit at trial the protracted delay in charging their client. If the local Sanford, Florida police delayed charging Zimmerman with any crime for several weeks, jurors will be asking themselves if they can be satisfied of the defendant's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

5) The Photographs of George Zimmerman's Injuries
The police took photographs of blood on George Zimmerman's nose and the back of his head shortly after the fatal shooting incident. In addition to supporting a defence claim that Zimmerman was acting in self-defence, it is also consistent with Zimmerman's version of events given to the police that Trayvon Martin punched him in the nose and banged his head against the sidewalk during the struggle.

6) George Zimmerman Will Not Need to Testify
Typically, in a self-defence case, defendants must take the witness stand and present their version of events in order to have any realistic chance of an acquittal. However, George Zimmerman provided the police with statements and a video reenactment of his encounter with Trayvon Martin. The prosecution will introduce these statements into evidence as part of its case. While there are inconsistencies in Zimmerman's various accounts, his core defence will be presented and the prosecution will be unable to impeach and punch holes in his accounts further during cross-examination. The defence has had the advantage of planning for months to shape a compelling closing statement utilizing George Zimmerman's statements.

These six factors cumulatively will lead to a not guilty verdict being returned by the jury...

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/steven-skurka/ge...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108886 Jul 8, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ignoring anything. I had to start the grill for supper so I left. I haven't even had time to read your links yet for pete sake. Additionally, I did not even imply Baden read the autopsey.....he did not say as I recall, he was answering questions as to various possibilites on the forensic side of this issue....mainly re: gun powder residue, distance, etc. I imagine he has done more autopsies than you are old. Give me break, I don't know anymore about this than you do...I'm not on this jury anymore than anyone else on here. Pure speculation at it's worst.
He was there to give his opinion on something he didn't read?

Gotcha!

Baffling!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Shela 143,033
Shooting at Walmart??? 1 min outsidelooingn 29
Who's had Curt brown 1 min Vickie 30
Where is Gothic girl these Days? 1 min Been There 4
Anyone want to Debate Religion with The Special... 1 min Been There 9
Garbage Service from Patrick Mills garbage service 1 min citizen 13
Flat Lick Ball Coach Devin Mills 1 min Lol 16
walmart shooting 10 min Confused 15
Social services barbourville ky 14 hr Amazed 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages