'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#108701 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We were gone since Fathers Day, just got back a few days ago.
Just make up stories as you go..... Republicans are dishonest and decietful.
Don't get mad..... Facts are facts.... It's a free country. I can do this all I want. Freedom of Speech ya know.
I guess I struck a nerve pointing out how stupid and gullible you are with doctored YouTube videos? Sorry you're son stupid jay.... It's your own fault.
Now you and ari wipe away each others years and toughen up. It's not good to show how weaknyoubare in places like this. lol
I could not care less what you do all day......you provide nothing to this topix board, I will say that. You have nothing better to do than attack my son now, eh? You have no clue who he is and what his life is about. It's just your way of being an obnoxious, do nothing old prk! Keep my kids out of your disgusting posts or I can do the same for yours if you want to get carried away with someone's children.

Shows how gutless and uninformed you are. And it's your own fault you are a drunk who has nothing better to do than sit on the computer all day! LOL!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108702 Jul 7, 2013
So Calvin, if Zimmerman does get away with it, you think there will be riots? I don't think it's anything to worry about. Just more fear, doom, and gloom from the cowards.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#108703 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's won here before?
:-D
declares victory and counts it as a win.
Hot C: White's move, Ari.
Ari: Pawn to Queen's Knight 3...Checkmate!..I win! I win!(runs away, fingers in ears, "nan na, nan na, blah, blah, blah, blah"

Clue: he didn't win...he just ran away

#108704 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking all like a Honey Boo Boo?
LMFAO!
(Just wait for some really corny rebuttal, that poor old dude has ZERO sense of humor)
lol
like Honey Boo Boo, but fatter, and not as classy.

He'll claim it's his secret ninja suit.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108705 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman did call the cops an awful lot, didn't he?
In the year prior to Zimmerman racial profiling, stalking and ultimately murdering Trayvon, Zimmerman called the cops on several other young "suspicious looking black males". One of them being as young as seven! It's quite clear this man was looking for a problem!
Racial profiling is not okay. Stalking and killing someone because you think they are suspicious, is not okay!
It may be difficult to see through racist eyes but Zimmerman is the menace to society, in this situation.
You are certainly jumping to a lot of conclusions. I provided information from Wikipedia which has all been verified. I am not the least bit racist. Were you there? Do you know first hand what occurred? So you believe Zimmerman stalked Martin and just decided to shoot him? Per witnesses and Zimmerman, an altercation took place and Martin was on top of Zimmerman.

Zimmerman did not call the police 402 times. These calls were made by numerous residents. "Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death included eight burglaries, nine thefts, and one shooting.[90] Twin Lakes residents said there were dozens of reports of attempted break-ins, which had created an atmosphere of fear in their neighborhood."

Mr. Zimmerman had every reason to be suspicious. It was a tragedy. I wish Mr. Martin had not been shot or injured in any way, but I will NOT judge Mr. Zimmerman until I have heard ALL of the testimony. Neither should anyone else.

#108706 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
So Calvin, if Zimmerman does get away with it, you think there will be riots? I don't think it's anything to worry about. Just more fear, doom, and gloom from the cowards.
The perceived injustice will manifest itself, riots? yes.
LA-Rodney King style? absolutely not. That's Media "Stay Tuned for Breaking News" bullshit, hoping there's major rioting. I hope we're right.
just me

Lexington, KY

#108707 Jul 7, 2013
he good
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#108708 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gee, sorry, we are talking about a near six foot 170 pound football player being a child? Ok, so we're not allowed to reference the innocent who have no choice and can't walk away from being murdered. Different story in your screwed up head!
You suck! Typical two-faced lib, supporter of child murder........except when it's Trayvon eh?
156lbs. 5'11 get your facts straight.
ole punk ass, we are talking about Travon Martin.
why are you twisting this? that's OK I hope
they give him life and feed his fat ass junk food
all day. He won't last long. he's already on
his way.

#108709 Jul 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certainly jumping to a lot of conclusions. I provided information from Wikipedia which has all been verified. I am not the least bit racist. Were you there? Do you know first hand what occurred? So you believe Zimmerman stalked Martin and just decided to shoot him? Per witnesses and Zimmerman, an altercation took place and Martin was on top of Zimmerman.
Zimmerman did not call the police 402 times. These calls were made by numerous residents. "Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death included eight burglaries, nine thefts, and one shooting.[90] Twin Lakes residents said there were dozens of reports of attempted break-ins, which had created an atmosphere of fear in their neighborhood."
Mr. Zimmerman had every reason to be suspicious. It was a tragedy. I wish Mr. Martin had not been shot or injured in any way, but I will NOT judge Mr. Zimmerman until I have heard ALL of the testimony. Neither should anyone else.
he isn't on trial for being suspicious

#108710 Jul 7, 2013
bedtime...good night Uncle, Love, Hon
Uncle Tab

United States

#108711 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not care less what you do all day......you provide nothing to this topix board, I will say that. You have nothing better to do than attack my son now, eh? You have no clue who he is and what his life is about. It's just your way of being an obnoxious, do nothing old prk! Keep my kids out of your disgusting posts or I can do the same for yours if you want to get carried away with someone's children.
Shows how gutless and uninformed you are. And it's your own fault you are a drunk who has nothing better to do than sit on the computer all day! LOL!!
You broke my day down a few posts ago, but now you don't care?

That republican thinking doesn't give you splitting headaches??

:-D idiot!

And I said nothing about your kid. I'll never do that. You've obviously misread something again.

Your SAT score back in school must have been a 12...... You're not bright at all. No one will ever hear me say a word about anyone's kids.... Ever.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108712 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
'So' stupid, not 'son' stupid!

Sorry, that's my IQ of 186....... I'm using ari's scale!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#108713 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
bedtime...good night Uncle, Love, Hon
See ya Cal!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#108714 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking all like a Honey Boo Boo?
LMFAO!
(Just wait for some really corny rebuttal, that poor old dude has ZERO sense of humor)
Aaaaashahaha.. Lmao! I can see that in my head.
Scary, yet funny as hell.
Jay

Paris, TN

#108715 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You broke my day down a few posts ago, but now you don't care?
That republican thinking doesn't give you splitting headaches??
:-D idiot!
And I said nothing about your kid. I'll never do that. You've obviously misread something again.
Your SAT score back in school must have been a 12...... You're not bright at all. No one will ever hear me say a word about anyone's kids.... Ever.
No, I really, truly don't care what you do all day. Maybe if you could spell right someone wouldn't misread your words. This is what you said, so maybe I did read it wrong?

"Sorry you're son stupid jay.... It's your own fault."

"
Uncle Tab

United States

#108716 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I really, truly don't care what you do all day. Maybe if you could spell right someone wouldn't misread your words. This is what you said, so maybe I did read it wrong?
"Sorry you're son stupid jay.... It's your own fault."
"
Or you're below average in intelligence?

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/cna-yuo-raed-...

My guess its your lack of comprehension.
Jay

Paris, TN

#108717 Jul 7, 2013
Here ya go...deny this, and then tell us Beck is wrong.

Published on Jun 17, 2013

From the June 17, 2013 edition of "Glenn Beck" on TheBlaze TV:

WARNING- This video contains DISTURBING images.

&no feather=True
Jay

Paris, TN

#108718 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you're below average in intelligence?
http://www.dailywritingtips.com/cna-yuo-raed-...
My guess its your lack of comprehension.
Whatever you say there, bucko!

My guess is your lack of ever learning how to spell!

Since: Dec 11

#108719 Jul 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>156lbs. 5'11 get your facts straight.
ole punk ass, we are talking about Travon Martin.
why are you twisting this? that's OK I hope
they give him life and feed his fat ass junk food
all day. He won't last long. he's already on
his way.
I have a pdf of the coroners report.
158lbs and 71 inches (5'11"). With shoes maybe 6 foot.
The death of a teen is always a tragedy, all accounts say he chose to confront Zimmerman. All accounts also indicate he was aggressive, he did not have to make the physical confrontation happen. He could have allowed Zimmerman to follow him all day and to anywhere he went. We know what the result of his choice was now...it was a bad choice.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108720 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
Here ya go...deny this, and then tell us Beck is wrong.
Published on Jun 17, 2013
From the June 17, 2013 edition of "Glenn Beck" on TheBlaze TV:
WARNING- This video contains DISTURBING images.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZqJfFrkzf8IXX&nofeather=T rue
No one looks at republican links posted here. Especially YouTube links. Lmao ANYone can make a YouTube video. We need to bring up your dumbass believing a heavily edited video?

I'm too smart to buy that dumb shit..... You obviously aren't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mike Duquette 132,217
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 1 hr Mason 9
How many kindergarten teachers at Lay? 2 hr Max 21
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 408
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 2 hr Hob knob 24
Jim baker remodeling city hall 3 hr Sam 4
curtis 4 hr gator 4
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE