'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256451 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#108768 Jul 8, 2013
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been here for a while and getting to know all of you well.I know who's stupid and uneducated. You and a few others take the lead for in both areas. WTF is irrelevant, but still your kind of slob, and you identify with him.
You are not well educated, but deviant enough to taunt others into doing your research for you because YOU don't know how to do that for yourself. I refuse to do your work for you and let you take the credit.I also don't take orders from someone so beneath me .
You try to fool others into thinking you are well learned , while the truth is, what you learned , you learned from the ones you make fun of.
Your vocabulary of insults shows you for what you are.
You get your descriptions of others from the your garbage can, because you have no other place to get anything.
So, you crud master, make all the fun you want. Shit rolls right off and I will throw it right back at you where it belongs.
So you are another retard up for a good B Slapping.

Step right up boy.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108769 Jul 8, 2013
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been here for a while and getting to know all of you well.I know who's stupid and uneducated. You and a few others take the lead for in both areas. WTF is irrelevant, but still your kind of slob, and you identify with him.
You are not well educated, but deviant enough to taunt others into doing your research for you because YOU don't know how to do that for yourself. I refuse to do your work for you and let you take the credit.I also don't take orders from someone so beneath me .
You try to fool others into thinking you are well learned , while the truth is, what you learned , you learned from the ones you make fun of.
Your vocabulary of insults shows you for what you are.
You get your descriptions of others from the your garbage can, because you have no other place to get anything.
So, you crud master, make all the fun you want. Shit rolls right off and I will throw it right back at you where it belongs.
Socks to the rescue!

:-D

Of course try can't prove it, it's a lie!!

That's why she CAN'T give those republicans names. There are NONE who agree with her.

No matter what name you use, you're still an idiot.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108770 Jul 8, 2013
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/category/people...

These are some if the lies you idiots eat us as truth.

Weak minded, easily fooled drones.

Weak minded republicans...... Easily swayed because you all are just....... Cowards and thrive on fear.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108771 Jul 8, 2013
Just a few of the questions republicans RUN from..

Naming republicans who agree that Obama is Muslim.

Naming republicans who voted against NSA.

What do you republicans say about these things? "We're not doing your research for you"

LMFAO!

The TRUTH is..... They CAN'T give these answered because all their lies fall apart.
Leo

Russell, KY

#108772 Jul 8, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you are another retard up for a good B Slapping.
Step right up boy.
Step right up? WHERE? Where are you hiding? Petrified much?
Uncle Tab

United States

#108773 Jul 8, 2013
On to other news.... Mitch has gotten with Paul for support for the upcoming election. He has a 5 point lead over a virtual newcomer Grimes and is the least electable republican in office. He's weak right now and needs all the help he can get.

The Tea Party is falling quickly.... So this is a last ditch effort to stay in office. But judging by how low approval ratings the Tea Party has now..... Dumb ol Mitch just shot his self in the foot. Tea Party has very low approval ratings so this hopefully be the nails in Mitch's political career.

It's time for Mitch to go!!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#108774 Jul 8, 2013
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Step right up? WHERE? Where are you hiding? Petrified much?
Anytime boy.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108775 Jul 8, 2013
Research... A republicans worst enemy!

:-D FACT!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#108776 Jul 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
1st clue, he was going from house to house (yard to yard) he did not enter, he did not knock...He was looking for something to steal or an easy theft!
Zimmerman "observed" the "suspicious" behavior he was trained to look for, and followed up!
If a police officer "observed" you walking through your neighbors yards and then run from them...what would you expect to happen next?
Your bias and irrational twisting words does not work with me!
This case was doomed when the WH called him a 'stupid cop', oh, not 'that story', THAT was the other WhiteHouse utterance.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108777 Jul 8, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
This case was doomed when the WH called him a 'stupid cop', oh, not 'that story', THAT was the other WhiteHouse utterance.
Case in point about small republican minds.

No matter what, these dumb republicans HAVE to bring Obama up even when he has nothing to do with the issue.

Poor decietful uneducated drone republicans.

No wonder you lose important elections.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#108778 Jul 8, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
This case was doomed when the WH called him a 'stupid cop', oh, not 'that story', THAT was the other WhiteHouse utterance.
The WH said you are a stupid inbred white Trailer Trash low life.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108779 Jul 8, 2013
Finally..... A conservative steps up with fact.... For once!

It's become absolutely expected to see Fox hosts support Zimmerman and MSNBC anchors oppose him, so that when conservative radio host Michael Savage said he wanted to see Zimmerman found guilty, it made headline news.

Savage himself highlights the way that the trial polarizes Americans along entirely predictable political lines: "I know your mind is made up: White people generally think Zimmerman is innocent, except for liberals who are sure he is guilty; black people probably to the 99th percentile are sure Zimmerman's a murderer."

As for Savage's own beliefs, the radio host claims that he is unbiased because he's looking dispassionately at the evidence. He thinks Zimmerman intended "to find some he could shoot or intimidate" because he took his gun out with the safety off.

"Zimmerman was carrying a Kel Tec semi-automatic 9mm handgun...It is a big deal because he had a bullet chambered in the gun and he had the safety off." Savage argues that by carrying the gun with the safety off, Zimmerman intended to put himself in a position where fatal violence was likely.

"He wasn't just carrying a gun, he wasn't just a watch guy: He was hunting. He was looking, he was hoping to find someone he could shoot or intimidate with that loaded weapon."

Savage also believes Zimmerman's violent intentions can be inferred from the racial slur he used on the 911 call. "The first word is 'f---ing.' The second word begins with a 'c' and ends with 'ns...I'm afraid that the fact that he has this racist statement...You have to find this man guilty of second-degree manslaughter."
hollerrat

Mount Vernon, KY

#108780 Jul 8, 2013
wonder why these idiots are claiming George Zimmerman is white, hes blacker than Obama and has more black blood in him than the Kenyan they call president , leftwingers are insane I tell ya insane
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#108781 Jul 8, 2013
The entire problem and death could have been avoided by simple minding your own business. Zimmerman should have followed directions, he has alarmed the police , or advised them, then failed to do as told. That would have been the right thing to do. So , this white , mixed race person , Republican, thinks he should be punished with a light jail term and never to carry , or, get in this situation again , as to being a security person. No life sentence as the law in Florida is a little weird , all though the concept is good.

So, ease off calling out all your name calling saying every one is this or that per your thinking.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108782 Jul 8, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
wonder why these idiots are claiming George Zimmerman is white, hes blacker than Obama and has more black blood in him than the Kenyan they call president , leftwingers are insane I tell ya insane
Wonder how long it will take republicans here who always moan and complain that 'the race card is over played' will say about this poster bringing up the race card?

never! Because they're all hypocrites!

Fact!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108783 Jul 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
The entire problem and death could have been avoided by simple minding your own business. Zimmerman should have followed directions, he has alarmed the police , or advised them, then failed to do as told. That would have been the right thing to do. So , this white , mixed race person , Republican, thinks he should be punished with a light jail term and never to carry , or, get in this situation again , as to being a security person. No life sentence as the law in Florida is a little weird , all though the concept is good.
So, ease off calling out all your name calling saying every one is this or that per your thinking.
'A light jail term' for stalking a kid and murdering him?

Nah! He went for a confrontation, he got more than he bargained for and a kid beat his ass. He then screamed like a kid and murdered him.

Just doesn't get any more factual than that.

But at least you're finally starting to realize what's right and what's wrong unlike the other brain dead republicans here with zero common sense.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#108784 Jul 8, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
'A light jail term' for stalking a kid and murdering him?
Nah! He went for a confrontation, he got more than he bargained for and a kid beat his ass. He then screamed like a kid and murdered him.
Just doesn't get any more factual than that.
But at least you're finally starting to realize what's right and what's wrong unlike the other brain dead republicans here with zero common sense.
You slipper into callin all groups as the same again . Shame on you, you know we all think for ourselves. Admitted , some better able than others.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108785 Jul 8, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You slipper into callin all groups as the same again . Shame on you, you know we all think for ourselves. Admitted , some better able than others.
Name any republican besides yourself who posts here that believes Zimmerman is guilty.

You can't!

Facts are facts.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108786 Jul 8, 2013
hollerrat wrote:
wonder why these idiots are claiming George Zimmerman is white, hes blacker than Obama and has more black blood in him than the Kenyan they call president , leftwingers are insane I tell ya insane
Half creepy ass cracker as per his pa. His mother is from Peru.

Zimmerman is no black ninja.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108787 Jul 8, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Half creepy ass cracker as per his pa. His mother is from Peru.
Zimmerman is no black ninja.
Zimmerman is unstable and should never have been allowed to carry a gun. A mental inquest on him would solve these types of problems.

If you're going to own something as dangerous as a gun, we all deserve the right to know the people who have such dangerous weapons are not dangerous as well.

Mental evaluations for ALL gun owners. No matter if they have a conceal carry permit or not. PERIOD!

If one is caught with a gun and no permit,or commits a crime with a gun, mandatory 3 strikes rule kicks in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voices of praise 6 min Friend 3
Barber shop. 12 min james 1
Angie bays Taylor 16 min famous 4
Denis feathers is a pill head 28 min Nicole 2
Bullock Busted 1 hr o thank u 45
Sheila Lynn Garrison Troutman Edwards 1 hr Middlesboro Man 10
Looking for work 1 hr Middlesboro Man 11
affairs !!!!!!! 3 hr TRUTH 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 5 hr Refer 112
Knox st Liquor Going Broke ! 6 hr Creeper 28

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages