'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108564 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your IQ is 10 by your own admission?
LMAO
Stupid stupid stupid lol
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The consensus here is that her IQ hovers around 50. Someone said that her copy and paste ability puts her around 68...... But you can teach a monkey to copy and paste, sooooo...... I'll stick with 50.
``````````

Jeff Foxworthy
Los Angeles, CA
wrote:
Damn, that's still 49 points higher than yours.

How do you liKe him NOW?!?

;~)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108565 Jul 7, 2013
Leo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I get it...so it's the republicans that's helping the rich multi million dollar Democrat John Kerry hide his 50 million dollar yacht in another state other than the one he lives in,so he can get away without paying the 3 million dollar taxes on it, while he tries to stick it to the rest of us.[the one he's vacationing on right now while Egypt is burning.]
HUH? Who knew?
That's old news SPEAKUP, aka fake wtf, snickers, leo, etc, etc, etc..nice try ole man. Like I said, there isn't an original thing about you. Try again. Loser lemming.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#108566 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your circus ringmaster ARI/JAY sock? Guess you don't own any of the high tech devices that auto correct words they think you mean. People that have nothing worthwhile to say dwell on misspellings, makes you feel in power over something huh? Pitiful. We know you repukes have nothing worthwhile to say, that is for sure. Good job recruiting all your socks last night. I noticed your lQQkie showed back up. Where's your baaaaaaaaaaing goat girl daughter been? Still tied up in the barn. haha
DITCH MITCH
The goat won't come back. She was probably told not to come back by her fellow Repubs fucktards.

IF she comes back, she'll be out in the spot in 2 ways 1) I'll ask her to give her union local. She WON'T do that because she's a liar, that in turn leads us to number 2) air the caped crusader crime fighter who can sneak up to a burglary in progress without even being noticed, will be called out for her not answering about union professors.

It's just fun slapping these fools around.

ari, crackhead, and a few others are too stupid to stop copying and pasting..... That's all they are mentally capable of doing.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108567 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you DARE to TRY me?!?
:)
Another topix hero?

Wow! Your font looks so tough!

LMAO

Idiot!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108568 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be slapped with an open hand, full of spit.
Trash bag.
You are right. We could probably sell tickets for that show at their circus tent. lol

DITCH MITCH
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#108569 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The consensus here is that her IQ hovers around 50. Someone said that her copy and paste ability puts her around 68...... But you can teach a monkey to copy and paste, sooooo...... I'll stick with 50.
lmaol!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108570 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon was a thief casing the neighborhood, that's why HE ran!
Zimmerman was the man responsible for keeping his neighborhood safe from thieves.
Trayvon has a record, he was caught with stolen goods from THAT community! When he sized up Zimmerman he thought he might be able to whoop his @$$ and get away with it...instead he got some lead, and now (as we all know), Trayvon's dead.
If you could kindly point me in the direction of some proof that Trayvon had a record because according to this...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574047...

Also on Monday, authorities confirmed to the Associated Press that Martin did not have a juvenile offender record.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108572 Jul 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> western state patient.
Or on house arrest. haha

Mental patient more than likely.)8~D>

lmao @ the queen loon and her circus socks.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108573 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The goat won't come back. She was probably told not to come back by her fellow Repubs fucktards.
IF she comes back, she'll be out in the spot in 2 ways 1) I'll ask her to give her union local. She WON'T do that because she's a liar, that in turn leads us to number 2) air the caped crusader crime fighter who can sneak up to a burglary in progress without even being noticed, will be called out for her not answering about union professors.
It's just fun slapping these fools around.
ari, crackhead, and a few others are too stupid to stop copying and pasting..... That's all they are mentally capable of doing.
Hasn't been back since she was called out by me being a liar about paying $2000.00 more in taxes. Been a few weeks but has never posted since. Taxes only went back up the 2% Social Security unless making more than $400K per year. She was a known liar.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108574 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
``````````
Jeff Foxworthy
Los Angeles, CA
wrote:
;~)
It wasn't him. It's one of you cowards who live on socks.

Just look around and see who isn't here right now.

They'll turn up in a few minutes..... Usually the way you coward bitches on the Internet do.

:-)

Location hidden

#108575 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't! she likes that.
I know, I saw the tape! lol

Since: Dec 11

#108576 Jul 7, 2013
Oh no! you beat real argument (with supporting references) just by "ad hominem attacks"!

What will they think of next?

Maybe they will use a purple crayon to edit our posts (on their screen)!

YES Trayvon was a "Gansta-Wannbe"!
Yes he had a criminal history!
Yes, the LMS tried to bury the Miami Herald story!
Yes Liberals try to say Glenn Beck manufactured the story...totally false accusation!
Here is the original story:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#108577 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you DARE to TRY me?!?
:)
stop...aaaaaahahahahaha I can't stop lmfao!!!!!

Location hidden

#108578 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
``````````
Jeff Foxworthy
Los Angeles, CA
wrote:
;~)
What, did Ari forget which sock he was signed into?
Uncle Tab

United States

#108579 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could kindly point me in the direction of some proof that Trayvon had a record because according to this...
Also on Monday, authorities confirmed to the Associated Press that Martin did not have a juvenile offender record.
ari has difficultly with those types of things..... Facts I mean.

He doesn't understand the difference between espionage, spy, police office, block watch captain just to name a few.

He gets his 'news' from oriely, beck, Limbaugh. To 'prove' his word, he'll just copy and paste some horse shit from the typical right wing crazy bin and repeat over and over that its fact.

He's kinda dumb like that.

What can we expect from him? He thinks the American crackhead is a Geniius So obviously his train of thought and stability are suspect.

After he harvests his crops and feeds hi horse on his FarmVille account, he'll be back

LMAO
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108580 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I had read that, I am glad you posted it. Of course, they would have to see it on fauxbox or their right Winged Nut Daily (WND) to believe it. They are too racist to see otherwise. He was black and had a hoodie, that is all they needed to make Zman their hero. About like Snowden, trying to make the President look bad with the NSA (Bush started) so called scandal with total disregard to the nation's security and the damage done with other countries through his treason acts. So like repukes to pick these types for their heroes. It's like looking in the mirror. Bet they are all red flagged already for their anti-gov't and racist rants. Serves them right.

DITCH MITCH
Jeff Foxworthy

Los Angeles, CA

#108581 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Cold feet sock!
Isn't that handy?
:-D
Tool no matter what name you use coward. Lol
Said the gutless DNC puppet.

Since: Dec 11

#108582 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are too stupid to realize there are two of us.
You are American Lady.
If you're too stupid to present a credible argument...use personal attacks!

Go chase you tail, and take your cowards proxy with you.

BTW Trayvon was a THIEF!

In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F”— an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.

Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.

Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.

Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.

“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.

Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
Jeff Foxworthy

Los Angeles, CA

#108583 Jul 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Look, I have the right to be a stupid fucking cunt if it suits me!!
That you do.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108584 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are too stupid to realize there are two of us.
You are American Lady.
See American Crackhead? You're a simpleton!! Very easily fooled!

How do survive on a daily basis? You will fall for ANYTHING.

the perfect republican stool pigeon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's girls (Jan '14) 31 min crazy man 8
Indictments 2 hr Nonsense 36
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 2 hr Nonsense 9
Warren and carmacks Monday nite debate 2 hr Joker 1
Letter in mail from Sheriff candidate 2 hr decided voter 5
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr change 85
Journey Through Hell (Oct '10) 3 hr Bob 41
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 10 hr you know 49
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. Fri Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating