'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228507 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#108644 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Aristocles son of Ariston Profile
Comments
Badges
Aristocles son of Ariston's Favorites
East McDowell, KY
Paris, TN
Jellico, TN
Jay
Paris, TN
Sock tag team ARI/JAY. hahaha Too funny.
Oh gee, sorry, we are talking about a near six foot 170 pound football player being a child? Ok, so we're not allowed to reference the innocent who have no choice and can't walk away from being murdered -
He was a teen, still a child despite his size. He WAS walking away. You racist hero Zman chased him with a gun after being told not to by the dispatcher. He profiled that kid and shot him for no reason. He was the aggressor. You are a despictable troll who I hope has no children or ever will. GOD help them if you do.
DITCH MITCH
They're scared if black folks..... Add bring racist idiots.... There ya go.... Republican Party.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108645 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are!
Can you stop saying Trayvon Martin had a record now? It's untrue. You even posted a link saying so.
I know you probably know this, but this dimwhitted will just copy and paste some dumb shit over and over and claim he's right.
It's what they do when they don't have a leg to stand on.
Low IQ types do that alot.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#108647 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Of course ARI/JAY would pick out what he thinks is truth about this teen. Yet these were in that article as well:
The Miami Gardens teen who has become a national symbol of racial injustice was suspended three times, and had a spotty school record that his family’s attorneys say is irrelevant to the facts that led up to his being gunned down on Feb. 26.
A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.
“It’s completely irrelevant to what happened Feb. 26,” said attorney Benjamin Crump.“They never heard this, and don’t believe it’s true. If it were true, why wouldn’t they call the parents? Why wasn’t he arrested?”
Trayvon was shot to death Feb. 26 while serving out his suspension in Sanford, where his father’s girlfriend lives. A neighborhood watch volunteer called the police to say he saw someone in a hoodie who looked high on drugs, and was suspicious because he walked too slowly in the rain. The unarmed teenager carried Skittles and iced tea, and was talking to his girlfriend on the phone, records show.
The boy’s checkered school record was of little importance to the thousands of people who descended on the city’s civic center for a special city council meeting. Speaker after speaker blasted the investigation and demanded the police file charges in the case.
“We want to reaffirm that we too are in pursuit of truth and justice,” Mayor Jeff Triplett said.
Participants included bus and carloads of people from Miami, including some from Trayvon’s church.
Wearing a T-shirt declaring “I am a man,” Miami Homicide Sgt. Ervens Ford was among them.
“This is personal,” Ford said.“I have a son that age. I am getting ready to release him to the world. I have to expose him to things like this. I also have a 12-year-old. I have to be realistic about it: It very very well could have been either one of them.”
Like so many black fathers in America, Ford finds himself schooling his sons on what clothes to wear, what to say to a cop. He calls it “conflict resolution.”
“That man was following him around the way he was, placing Trayvon in fear. Had Travyon shot him and claimed ‘Stand Your Ground,’ Trayvon would have been arrested,” he said.“I’m saying this having been law enforcement for 25 years. I am saying this, and it is my conviction.”
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
Even if he did the things ARI/Jay thinks was justification for this wannabe cop to shoot him dead. instead of listening to the dispatcher to stop chasing him, he would be alive with nothing more than a package of skittles and a walk to his dad's girlfriends. The real COPS would have cleared him of any wrong doing. If he was a black cop wannabe shooting a white gangbanger wannabe as you repukes call him it would be a different story, now wouldn't it you bunch of racist bigots.
DITCH MITCH
you know what?
a jury's decision has little to do with the facts of the case. They base their decision (individually) on every single thing that happens in the courtroom.
"The jury is to disregard the last statement" is meaningless.
"This witness's testimony is stricken from the record" is meaningless.
OJ was acquitted because an inept prosecution held that jury captive from January 23 til July 7...in a case that should have taken two weeks.
"These assholes always get away."
"Sir, we don't need you to do that."
Our friend Ari can tell you...both principles in a fight are defending themselves....he won't, because he has no balls, but he could.

If Zimmerman shot Martin thinking that his life was in danger, then he was justified...clearly.
I would rather Martin walk home,'looking like he was on drugs','looking at houses'... mixed his skittles and cough syrup, slept like a fucking baby...instead of being fucking dead.

countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#108648 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And they are all parents! I don't get it! No compassion, just excuses and rationalizations for his behavior. And there are none.
In
their world there is no black and white. It's just
white. In my world,wrong is wrong. Had it been
a white child, same scenario, I would have been
equally devastated. Hate can't hide it's ugiy face.
Jay

Springville, TN

#108649 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to sleep, your shift isn't for six hours and we don't need you tired. A tired Jay is a trick-less Jay.

Your post shows your ignorance, change the subject so you don't have to answer re: what the discussion is about.

So you'd rather be a thief, you say, than a murderer? Oh, but you support the murderer's of the innocent also, under the guise of "pro-choice, just like your lib sister, the idiot who doesn't want to recognize that 17 year olds do not like to be called children.

Seventeen year olds can be emancipated in the courts - and many of them have been tried as adults.

You're whacked in the head. But I concur, and I will defend your rights.....the right to remain stupid!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#108650 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooden Desk w/COMFY cushion!
NO smells HERE!
NOT 20 hours a day ... EITHER!
~-~
no smells?
lololol
pork rinds don't have a smell?
or cats?
...try to tell them your wooden desk and your comfy cuhion doesn't smell like Hot C..

Since: Dec 11

#108651 Jul 7, 2013
They "tried" to bury the truth about Trayvon, but the fact remains...The Miami Herald dug it up!
The "School Police" tried to hide information on all young black criminal behavior, had they not taken that misguided approach, Trayvon might have been caught and been in some help program or under house arrest!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108652 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post shows your ignorance, change the subject so you don't have to answer re: what the discussion is about.
So you'd rather be a thief, you say, than a murderer? Oh, but you support the murderer's of the innocent also, under the guise of "pro-choice, just like your lib sister, the idiot who doesn't want to recognize that 17 year olds do not like to be called children.
Seventeen year olds can be emancipated in the courts - and many of them have been tried as adults.
You're whacked in the head. But I concur, and I will defend your rights.....the right to remain stupid!
Face it, no one is talking to you about abortion right now. So get over it, this isn't your show. Midnight is your time to shine.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108653 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
They "tried" to bury the truth about Trayvon, but the fact remains...The Miami Herald dug it up!
The "School Police" tried to hide information on all young black criminal behavior, had they not taken that misguided approach, Trayvon might have been caught and been in some help program or under house arrest!
Ohh. So he might have been placed under house arrest had they taken the right approach. I see.
So he wasn't placed under house arrest and has no juvenile record. Is that correct?
Uncle Tab

United States

#108654 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh. So he might have been placed under house arrest had they taken the right approach. I see.
So he wasn't placed under house arrest and has no juvenile record. Is that correct?
Here comes the spin factor!

You go girl! Own him like a cheap horse!

(No cruelty was done to any animal when posting this)

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#108655 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what?
a jury's decision has little to do with the facts of the case. They base their decision (individually) on every single thing that happens in the courtroom.
OJ was acquitted because an inept prosecution held that jury captive from January 23 til July 7...in a case that should have taken two weeks.
Our friend Ari can tell you...both principles in a fight are defending themselves....he won't, because he has no balls, but he could.
If Zimmerman shot Martin thinking that his life was in danger, then he was justified...clearly.
I would rather Martin walk home,'looking like he was on drugs','looking at houses'... mixed his skittles and cough syrup, slept like a fucking baby...instead of being fucking dead.
Democrats have a perfect batting record today as usual.

This one hits it out if the park.

Facts..... Those pesky things republicans can't deal with.
Jay

Springville, TN

#108656 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what?

How many times have you served on jury duty?

A jury's decision has everything to do with the facts and evidence presented.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108657 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
My "loving" Family has just got back from their 'vacation' on the "houseboat" ...
And INVITED "ME" for a cook-out!
Whether you dirty dog libTARDS
WANT TO believe THAT or NOT ...!!!
So ...
Au Revoir ...
I'm NOT "running" away!
I'm just 'going away' for a while!
haha batshit crazy loon..lmao
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108658 Jul 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> In
their world there is no black and white. It's just
white. In my world,wrong is wrong. Had it been
a white child, same scenario, I would have been
equally devastated. Hate can't hide it's ugiy face.
Well said.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#108659 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you served on jury duty?
A jury's decision has everything to do with the facts and evidence presented.
You really don't understand the simple things do ya?

Read his post again and see if you can catch on idiot!

These things are spelled out for you dumbasses and you still don't comprehend them.

The Republican Party.... Trickle Down Stupidity since 1981!

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108660 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what?
You are correct Hot C. Especially about Ari. He is clueless. Had his head too far up the Queen Loon's batshit crazy ass. Your right about juries too. I have sat on 3. One was a murder case.

Zimmerman's life wasn't in danger when he was told not to chase him. He should of let the REAL cops check him out if he thought he was up to no good. If he had of that kid would be alive today. He had a right to be there and he had a right to live until that watchdog cop wannabe profiled him, ran him down, and shot him. That is the bottom line.

SMH at the racist bigots on here. They wonder why they can't redistrict and buy an election. Lemming tools fauxbox style.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108661 Jul 7, 2013
The Retreat at Twin Lakes is a 260-unit gated townhome community in Sanford, Florida.[84][85] The population in the development at the time of the shooting, was about 49% non-Hispanic white, 23% Hispanic(of any race), 20% black, and 5% Asian, according to Census figures.[72] Both George Zimmerman and Tracy Martin's fiancee were renting homes in the development when the shooting occurred.[44] At the time of the shooting, Martin had been staying with his father's fiancee at The Retreat.[86]

From January 1, 2011 through February 26, 2012, police were called to The Retreat at Twin Lakes 402 times.[72] During the 18 months preceding the February 26 shooting, Zimmerman called the non-emergency police line seven times. On five of those calls, Zimmerman reported suspicious looking men in the area, but never offered the men's race without first being asked by the dispatcher.[87][88][89] Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death included eight burglaries, nine thefts, and one shooting.[90] Twin Lakes residents said there were dozens of reports of attempted break-ins, which had created an atmosphere of fear in their neighborhood.[64]

In September 2011, the Twin Lakes residents held an organizational meeting to create a neighborhood watch program. Zimmerman was selected by neighbors as the program's coordinator, according to Wendy Dorival, Neighborhood Watch organizer for the Sanford Police Department.[6][6][91]

Three weeks prior to the shooting, on February 2, 2012, Zimmerman called police to report a young man peering into the windows of an empty Twin Lakes home. Zimmerman was told a police car was on the way and he waited for their arrival. By the time police arrived, the suspect had fled. On February 6, workers witnessed two young black men lingering in the yard of a Twin Lakes resident around the same time her home was burglarized. A new laptop and some gold jewelry were stolen. The next day police discovered the stolen laptop in the backpack of a young black man, which led to his arrest. Zimmerman identified this young man as the same person he had spotted peering into windows on February 2.[64]

Zimmerman had been licensed to carry a firearm since November 2009. In response to Zimmerman's multiple reports regarding a loose pit bull in the Twin Lakes neighborhood, a Seminole County Animal Services officer advised Zimmerman to "get a gun", according to a friend, rather than rely on pepper spray to fend off the pit bull, which on one occasion had cornered his wife.[64] Although neighborhood watch volunteers are not encouraged to carry weapons, Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee acknowledged that Zimmerman had a legal right to carry his firearm on the night of the shooting.[72]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#108662 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't understand the simple things do ya?
Read his post again and see if you can catch on idiot!
These things are spelled out for you dumbasses and you still don't comprehend them.
The Republican Party.... Trickle Down Stupidity since 1981!
Why are you on here? Shouldn't you be out on your yacht and having mango fed to you by strong Hawaiian men and throwing dollar bills at the local poor children? Isn't that what you have tried so hard to make all of us believe? LMMFAO

Instead you are on here talking about 1981 and insinuating that others are "dumbasses". Uh, the correct spelling would be "dumb asses", dumb ass! Why don't you sell your yacht, Mr. money bags, and spend your money wisely on some spelling classes. lol Don't give up your monthly check. Your prediction/accusation skills are seriously lacking. If you can't understand what I'm spelling out for you "dumbass" (lol)...nobody pays any attention to the horse shit that you spew...other than to make fun of you!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#108663 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct Hot C. Especially about Ari. He is clueless. Had his head too far up the Queen Loon's batshit crazy ass. Your right about juries too. I have sat on 3. One was a murder case.
Zimmerman's life wasn't in danger when he was told not to chase him. He should of let the REAL cops check him out if he thought he was up to no good. If he had of that kid would be alive today. He had a right to be there and he had a right to live until that watchdog cop wannabe profiled him, ran him down, and shot him. That is the bottom line.
SMH at the racist bigots on here. They wonder why they can't redistrict and buy an election. Lemming tools fauxbox style.
DITCH MITCH
And you were there? You know that Zimmerman wasn't going back to his car when Martin "approached him" and punched him in the nose? Who do you get your eye-witness facts from? Funny how you seem to know all the facts of the case that conflicts with the real facts of the case in the courtroom. You sit back and wait for your hero (cowvin foolish) to say something then you jump on his words like stink on shit and get the rumors rollin', don't ya? Ah, how sweet. You've finally got a friend. Climb out of cowvins froot loop ass for a few minutes and you just may learn what's going on around you. You are one of those desperate cling-on's that waits and waits for your hero to say something and then you come up behind them saying, "yeah, that's right, that's what I'm saying". LMMFAO Smoochie, smoochie...come up for air, cling on! You'll suffocate because uncle flabby says it's real crowded in cowvins penny!

LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#108664 Jul 7, 2013
I bet if burned your liberal racist asses when you found out Zimmerman wasn't a White man! Too funny! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jill 3 min Possible 2
KCHS principal 12 min knox 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr my vote 148,908
Msc topic disappeared wonder why lol??? 1 hr Lmao 1
I love you 1 hr The real fact 26
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 1 hr Jack 12
amber brock (Oct '09) 1 hr Now 42
Liquor License to locals only 12 hr governor 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages