'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#108483 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Devil - Corny
American Lady - Lady
CORNY went down to TOPIX, he was looking for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal.
When he came across this young LADY sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.
CORNY jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "LADY let me tell you what:
"I guess you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, girl, but give CORNY his due:
"I bet a fiddle of gold against your soul,'cos I think I'm better than you."
The girl said: "My name's "LADY" and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret,'cos I'm the best that's ever been."
LADY you rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard.
'Cos hells broke loose in TOPIX and CORNY deals the cards.
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold.
But if you lose, CORNY gets your soul.
CORNY opened up his case and he said: "I'll start this show."
And fire flew from his fingertips as he rosined up his bow.
And he pulled the bow across his strings and it made an evil hiss.
Then a band of morons joined in and it sounded something like this.
When CORNY finished, LADY said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son.
"But sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how its done."
Fire on the mountain, run MORONS, run.
CORNY's in the house of the risin' sun.
Chicken in the bread pan, pickin' out dough.
"Granny, does your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."
CORNY bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.
He laid that golden fiddle on the ground at LADY's feet.
Lady said: "CORNY just come on back if you ever want to try again.
"I done told you once, you son of a COB, I'm the best that's ever been."
And SHE played fire on the mountain, run MORONS, run.
CORNY'S in the house of the risin' sun.
Chicken in the bread pan, now they're pickin' out dough.
"Granny, will your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F-DJPGz0ZpIXX&feature=rel ated
~-~
Copy and paste with added plagiarism.

Not an original thought in her head.

Again..... ari thinks this dimwhit is genius.

LMAO

It doesn't get any easier.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#108484 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
FAR from genius ...
BUT ...
STILL a heluva LOT more "intelligent" than you!
Green lQQks good on you !!!
;~)
you told me the green wouldn't rub off'''sheesh!...
"Womensk, they're some straaaange people."
...Popeye
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#108485 Jul 7, 2013
THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD must have human rights freedom and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous rights to live or move to reside in places having these anywhere if they do not have, at where they are.

People can choose not to live by their old grand-parents' places, or barns, or farms or inner cities if finding too corrupted or too MANY BUSYBODIES(nosy snoopy people or big brothers snooping) troubling them.

Workers and security guards at bar places would harass and even beat non-smoker customers because they think non-smokers would spend less on alcoholic drinks. Yet other workers would even go along with bad people for being silent and corrupted, and besides, workers don't even have such rights to say something, or else would be told by leaking secrecy and be disciplined
If nothing can do and can change the corrupted establishment, people are having such bad and ugly environment, then they can move to other lands with other people having societies of no corruption but great value and liberty rights and privacy freedom, with no snooping on public at all.

Countries around the world must keep on building societies and be supported, so that humans have choices for their human rights freedom with no snooping agenda, and also have free choices of fundamental liberty righteous rights to live or move to reside, on the planet.

Many countries would not do as US does on snooping programs, while people can file charges if such snooping occurs too extremely for unjustified reasons to them. Then the human rights free choices societies will be rewarded with building excellent rules and systems for all the dignified people's needs, and many needy people who are thirsty for all these can move to, and they will be dynamic, as all these are constructive and valuable.

As countries on the planet are facing the radicalism of US doing the coalition of willing again (as if like the standpoint of Iraq war), some of those countries as Austria, France, Italy and Spain are the willing, and forge by joining US to pursue on the Snowden case like the Iraq war. Spain did wrong to conduct the detour of airplane going to Bolivia because being one of the willing. First, there were no facts of truth of full evidences of Snowden on board airplane and that was ugliness of Spain. Then in doing the detour of airplane was another wrongdoing by messing up a lot to make bad troubles. Countries can choose not to be with the willing or joining so that the world is not being made so bad, corrupted without rules.

US has damaged relationship with many countries by chasing Snowden, by creating destructive way of International disorder. Whether US has broken International regulations, which can be sued or penalized, as those people so concerned are saying of the wrongs and wrongdoing of such--making the world in chaos. US way of doing is not the new world's needs and wants. US ought not to make the world to be bad in volatility in addition to further suffer more harms of relation and economy, by doing the too extreme on Snowden story and violate International rules and systems. It ought to let its people have free choices, and not suppress human rights freedom of choices of dissidents (e.g., Snowden), ADVERSARIES, AND non-believers and let them move to places where they belong and want, just as other countries do to their dissidents by taking lots from their homeland to US.

The world must be a free world with freedom liberty choices for all, so that human rights freedom and free choices of fundamental liberty righteous privacy rights exist in many places around the world, that all people can have basic free rights values to live everywhere and anywhere.

Since: Dec 11

#108486 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman knew he had a record? Zimmerman had all that information before he started following him?
1st clue, he was going from house to house (yard to yard) he did not enter, he did not knock...He was looking for something to steal or an easy theft!

Zimmerman "observed" the "suspicious" behavior he was trained to look for, and followed up!

If a police officer "observed" you walking through your neighbors yards and then run from them...what would you expect to happen next?

Your bias and irrational twisting words does not work with me!

#108488 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
You don't EVEN understand the 'context'...
of what I do TYPE!
you w-h-i-n-e
WHEN I do ...
you w-h-i-n-e
WHEN I DON'T ...
NEVER satisfied!
JUST sounds like a
'whino(er)'
to ME!
Ari, you know how 'your words define you? Oops!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108489 Jul 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> american labia ,his wounds
were minor. that coward just racially profiled that child . you claim to be a mother,smh!
No way in hell that was right. ole Bible totting Idiot .
They're too busy saying Martin was a criminal. None if these tools will answer how Zimmerman knew he was a criminal to then follow him. Oh, wait, Zimmerman was told to stop following him but he kept on stalking him. The coward wouldn't have followed him if he didn't have a gun.

Just a coward with a gun. We've seen that here before. But I'm sure NSA has them flagged. LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108491 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They're too busy saying Martin was a criminal. None if these tools will answer how Zimmerman knew he was a criminal to then follow him. Oh, wait, Zimmerman was told to stop following him but he kept on stalking him. The coward wouldn't have followed him if he didn't have a gun.
Just a coward with a gun. We've seen that here before. But I'm sure NSA has them flagged. LMAO
They're too busy saying Martin was a criminal... said spewy!

He was!
He's a DEAD one ... NOW!

:)

#108492 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because your stories change around alot, I pay attention to details.... You got home... Drive up in a car and opened and closed a car door and your wife or the burglar didn't hear it? Owned the door and your wife talked to you and you walked around the corner of the house and he STILL didn't hear you? Riiiiiiiiight! That sounds believe able LMAO
And the other story, try didn't see you get out of the car? Hear you? SEE your headlights at night?? Again.... Just funny.
RED FLAG HERE! Unstable gun but LMAO
Yes, I lived in the big city once upon a time. Two story house (leased), parked on the street 30 feet from my door! I was the second house in a row of about 20. I am very quite (it's the hunter instinct I guess).
Neither here nor there, I have pulled my weapon, and I have used it. I'm no coward, a coward is anyone who lacks the courage to carry a gun to defend their loved ones!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108494 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
1st clue, he was going from house to house (yard to yard) he did not enter, he did not knock...He was looking for something to steal or an easy theft!
Zimmerman "observed" the "suspicious" behavior he was trained to look for, and followed up!
If a police officer "observed" you walking through your neighbors yards and then run from them...what would you expect to happen next?
Your bias and irrational twisting words does not work with me!
No ones twisting words..... Please provide the witness source saying Martin was stopping at different houses.

If Martin would have been a bigger black kid, Zimmerman would have never gotten out if the truck. His screams if fear prove that.

I state fact. He was told to stop following him, he didn't. He's not a police officer. He had no right to try to investigate anything.

You never answered the question, who screamed? The 17 year old kid with Skittles or the 34 year old cop wannabe reject with the gun?

LMAO

You keep repeating the bias thing over and over when it doesn't apply. You're getting so old that all you can do is repeat things endlessly??

What's the IQ today? 153? 54?

Zimmerman is a coward and racist and so are you. Stfu!

#108495 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Devil - Corny
American Lady - Lady
CORNY went down to TOPIX, he was looking for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cos he was way behind and he was willin' to make a deal.
When he came across this young LADY sawin' on a fiddle and playin' it hot.
CORNY jumped upon a hickory stump and said: "LADY let me tell you what:
"I guess you didn't know it, but I'm a fiddle player too.
"And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you.
"Now you play a pretty good fiddle, girl, but give CORNY his due:
"I bet a fiddle of gold against your soul,'cos I think I'm better than you."
The girl said: "My name's "LADY" and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret,'cos I'm the best that's ever been."
LADY you rosin up your bow and play your fiddle hard.
'Cos hells broke loose in TOPIX and CORNY deals the cards.
And if you win you get this shiny fiddle made of gold.
But if you lose, CORNY gets your soul.
CORNY opened up his case and he said: "I'll start this show."
And fire flew from his fingertips as he rosined up his bow.
And he pulled the bow across his strings and it made an evil hiss.
Then a band of morons joined in and it sounded something like this.
When CORNY finished, LADY said: "Well you're pretty good ol' son.
"But sit down in that chair, right there, and let me show you how its done."
Fire on the mountain, run MORONS, run.
CORNY's in the house of the risin' sun.
Chicken in the bread pan, pickin' out dough.
"Granny, does your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."
CORNY bowed his head because he knew that he'd been beat.
He laid that golden fiddle on the ground at LADY's feet.
Lady said: "CORNY just come on back if you ever want to try again.
"I done told you once, you son of a COB, I'm the best that's ever been."
And SHE played fire on the mountain, run MORONS, run.
CORNY'S in the house of the risin' sun.
Chicken in the bread pan, now they're pickin' out dough.
"Granny, will your dog bite?"
"No, child, no."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F-DJPGz0ZpIXX&feature=rel ated
~-~
Ari, could you compare this genius, with, say, Noam Chomsky?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108496 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy and paste with added plagiarism.
Not an original thought in her head.
Again..... ari thinks this dimwhit is genius.
LMAO
It doesn't get any easier.
Leave Ari OUT of this bub!
THIS is between ME and YOU!!!!
``````````

"Corny Comes Back to Topix"
feat. Mark O'Connor with Daniels, Cash, Tritt,
... AL, spewy/Corny
[edited by AL]

It's been a FEW months now since Corny laid his fiddle at Lady's feet
And it burned inside his mind the way he suffered that defeat

In the darkest pits of hell Corny hatched an evil plan
To tempt the fiddle player for she's just a mortal woman
"The sin of pride," Lady cried is what will do you in
"I thought we had this settled, I'm the best there's ever been."

Lady did you ever know that time keeps marching on
The coldest hour is the one comes just before the dawn
Corny's back on Topix will you stand up to the test
Or will you let Corny be the best?

"In truth I haven't played much since the baby came in June
But give me half a minute an' I'll get this fiddle back in tune"

Corny grabbed the golden fiddle out of Lady's hand and said
"Though I'm the fiddle player underground, I walk upon the land"

"Y'all just better be turnin' back if you want this Lady to win
'Cos practice is the only cure for the predicament she's in"

"Now Corny it would be a sin for you to get my bow
You go on back to hell and to the wood shed I will go"

Lady are you practicing or will your hands grow cold?
Corny walks the land and plays a fiddle made of gold
Can you hear the babe a crying, will he ever know
Corny wants his Mama's very soul?

"Before we play I want to thank you for letting God's own Word ring true
He said you can't be trusted" "Yes but what you gonna do?"
"Well you get your fiddle Corny if you think that you can win
'Cos I beat you once you old libTARD you, and I can whip your butt again"

John Brown's green, the devil is red
Mama's little baby loves shortnin' bread
Corny's dream is that he can win
But Lady's is the best that's ever been
``````````

)8~D>
Uncle Tab

United States

#108497 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He was!
He's a DEAD one ... NOW!
Such a brave thing to say.

What a patriot ......said no one ever

(NSA......... Keep a drone close!:-))

#108498 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman knew he had a record? Zimmerman had all that information before he started following him?
Z knew he had skittles and tea.....too bad it wasn't margarita mix'\, which isn't illegal.
Just Sayin

Paducah, KY

#108499 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost forgot.... Obama Phones prove how politically STUPID you are.
It's no wonder republicans are laughed at so much... None of you have an education. You're all very ignorant and misinformed.
Perfect stool pigeon tool. NO common sense.
Obama Phone LMMFAO!
Dumbass!
I always get a laugh when they try to say something about the phones. That's why I said while I am against him giving away the phones....I was all for what he is going to give away now...a universal remote control...so the uninformed can turn off Faux and get the Paul Harvey version of the story....you know....the rest of the story. LOL. Here is the basic low down about all that.

Is the government giving out free cell phones?

Yes. This part is true. They fund low end cell phones plans, and offset some of the cost of landline phones. The programs that authorize the phone distribution program are called Lifeline Assistance and Lifeline Link-Up. Lifeline Assistance helps pay monthly phone bills and Lifeline Link-Up helps pay the initial outlay for the phone and installation. The two programs are often lumped together and simply called Lifeline.

These Lifeline cell phones are delivered through relatively new, government-approved cell phone companies like Safelink Wireless, Assurance Wireless and Reachout Wireless, among others. These companies were spun of off larger prepaid cell phone companies to specialize in the Lifeline program.

Did Obama start the free phones program?

The cell phone distribution program did begin in 2008, the year Obama was elected president, but that is a coincidence. Let’s look more closely at the facts.

Notice that earlier we said Link-Up helps fund “installation.” What installation does a cell phone have? None. So why is installation part of Link-Up, which is under the Lifeline program umbrella? Because, the whole thing began back in 1996 when the Federal Communications Commission authorized the programs for landline phones. At that time it provided discounts on landline phones only, for obvious reasons.

To this day the government provides discounts on landline phones for financially disadvantaged people in the United States and U.S. territories. The Link-Up portion helps with the installation and the Lifeline Assistance part helps with the monthly bills, to the tune of roughly ten dollars a month.

So, the subsidization of phones began under President Clinton, and has continued under Presidents Bush and Obama.

Over that time, the usage of cell phones rose and the costs came down. Assuming one believes in the Lifeline program in the first place, and remembering that the FCC has mandated the program, it only makes sense to expand the phone assistance program to include cell phones. So, in 2008 the first application of this program for mobile phones began when a company called Tracfone started their Safelink Wireless service in Tennessee.
Aha, some say, that’s the same year Obama was elected! Well, that’s true. But the service in Tennessee was launched three months prior to Obama being elected. And that means the discussion and approval of the extension of the program occurred under President Bush’s watch.

The Bush Phone, anyone?
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#108500 Jul 7, 2013
zimmerman sitting in the courtroom looking
a warm side of pork, showing no remorse.
that night I'm guessing he couldn't get it up
that night, and his girl told him so. So he
decided to prove his manhood with a hunt
and pray ordeal. Walked up on that child
and confronted him in an stalker weard ass
way, and got dealt with. So punk ass shot
him, instead of fighting like a man.
How is that BS right. I don't give a dam what
your political party is.

#108501 Jul 7, 2013
Where's is the pedantic pundit?
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#108502 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He was!
He's a DEAD one ... NOW!
girl,girl you and your computer
courage.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108503 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I lived in the big city once upon a time. Two story house (leased), parked on the street 30 feet from my door! I was the second house in a row of about 20. I am very quite (it's the hunter instinct I guess).
Neither here nor there, I have pulled my weapon, and I have used it. I'm no coward, a coward is anyone who lacks the courage to carry a gun to defend their loved ones!
LMAO you're a topix hero.

And you come home all stealth and like a hunter do ya?

:-D

Ass covering excuses.

Easy to see thru the lies. But I'm sure republicans will buy the Internet bravado...... To the rest if us, you're a joke!

FarmVille
Farm
Horse
In college
Grades papers but can't spell
151, 152 depending on the day, can't spell
GPA 3.8..... Again, can't spell
Former marine (a disc race to real marines)
Shelter for hiding when the world falls apart (coward)
And now you're Batman the Crime Fighter.(Is Jay Robin? He usually shows up right after you do LMAO)

The Internet has such fun free time wasters like you.

You're a joke tool.... And you keep adding more and more things for us to laugh at.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#108505 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He was!
He's a DEAD one ... NOW!
SHAME ON YOU!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108506 Jul 7, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I always get a laugh when they try to say something about the phones. That's why I said while I am against him giving away the phones....I was all for what he is going to give away now...a universal remote control...so the uninformed can turn off Faux and get the Paul Harvey version of the story....you know....the rest of the story. LOL. Here is the basic low down about all that.
Is the government giving out free cell phones?
Yes. This part is true. They fund low end cell phones plans, and offset some of the cost of landline phones. The programs that authorize the phone distribution program are called Lifeline Assistance and Lifeline Link-Up. Lifeline Assistance helps pay monthly phone bills and Lifeline Link-Up helps pay the initial outlay for the phone and installation. The two programs are often lumped together and simply called Lifeline.
These Lifeline cell phones are delivered through relatively new, government-approved cell phone companies like Safelink Wireless, Assurance Wireless and Reachout Wireless, among others. These companies were spun of off larger prepaid cell phone companies to specialize in the Lifeline program.
Did Obama start the free phones program?
The cell phone distribution program did begin in 2008, the year Obama was elected president, but that is a coincidence. Let’s look more closely at the facts.
Notice that earlier we said Link-Up helps fund “installation.” What installation does a cell phone have? None. So why is installation part of Link-Up, which is under the Lifeline program umbrella? Because, the whole thing began back in 1996 when the Federal Communications Commission authorized the programs for landline phones. At that time it provided discounts on landline phones only, for obvious reasons.
To this day the government provides discounts on landline phones for financially disadvantaged people in the United States and U.S. territories. The Link-Up portion helps with the installation and the Lifeline Assistance part helps with the monthly bills, to the tune of roughly ten dollars a month.
So, the subsidization of phones began under President Clinton, and has continued under Presidents Bush and Obama.
Over that time, the usage of cell phones rose and the costs came down. Assuming one believes in the Lifeline program in the first place, and remembering that the FCC has mandated the program, it only makes sense to expand the phone assistance program to include cell phones. So, in 2008 the first application of this program for mobile phones began when a company called Tracfone started their Safelink Wireless service in Tennessee.
Aha, some say, that’s the same year Obama was elected! Well, that’s true. But the service in Tennessee was launched three months prior to Obama being elected. And that means the discussion and approval of the extension of the program occurred under President Bush’s watch.
The Bush Phone, anyone?
It shows the low intellect of republican voters. They spew whatever Beck and Limbaugh tell them to spew.

Very ignorant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where the heck is brandon brayson? (Apr '11) 20 min truth 7
jason hughes 23 min whoa 12
Linda Darlene Doolin (Jan '09) 38 min barberette5657 3
teena Marie mills 57 min infoman 7
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 1 hr Darren 226
food stamp office 1 hr Darren 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr stray-cat 132,163
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 2 hr Just a fact 22
praying it's all a lie 22 hr Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52