'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 264965 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#108595 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could kindly point me in the direction of some proof that Trayvon had a record because according to this...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-574047...
Also on Monday, authorities confirmed to the Associated Press that Martin did not have a juvenile offender record.
Ari..point? you're kidding, right? his pointing finger is on his ever ready trigger.
Jeff Foxworthy

Los Angeles, CA

#108596 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
See American Crackhead? You're a simpleton!! Very easily fooled!
How do survive on a daily basis? You will fall for ANYTHING.
the perfect republican stool pigeon!
Keep regurgitating the DNC propaganda ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat. It's what malleable tools like yourself are only good for.
Otherwise, you may as well waste yourself.
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#108597 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're too stupid to present a credible argument...use personal attacks!
Go chase you tail, and take your cowards proxy with you.
BTW Trayvon was a THIEF!
In October, a school police investigator said he saw Trayvon on the school surveillance camera in an unauthorized area “hiding and being suspicious.” Then he said he saw Trayvon mark up a door with “W.T.F”— an acronym for “what the f---.” The officer said he found Trayvon the next day and went through his book bag in search of the graffiti marker.
Instead the officer reported he found women’s jewelry and a screwdriver that he described as a “burglary tool,” according to a Miami-Dade Schools Police report obtained by The Miami Herald. Word of the incident came as the family’s lawyer acknowledged that the boy was suspended in February for getting caught with an empty bag with traces of marijuana, which he called “irrelevant” and an attempt to demonize a victim.
Trayvon’s backpack contained 12 pieces of jewelry, in addition to a watch and a large flathead screwdriver, according to the report, which described silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds.
Trayvon was asked if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend.
“Martin replied it’s not mine. A friend gave it to me,” he responded, according to the report. Trayvon declined to name the friend.
Trayvon was not disciplined because of the discovery, but was instead suspended for graffiti, according to the report. School police impounded the jewelry and sent photos of the items to detectives at Miami-Dade police for further investigation.
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
this is irrelevant, a child is dead! Dah!
Somebody say short bus!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108598 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The consensus here is that her IQ hovers around 50. Someone said that her copy and paste ability puts her around 68...... But you can teach a monkey to copy and paste, sooooo...... I'll stick with 50.
``````````
Jeff Foxworthy
Los Angeles, CA
wrote:
Damn, that's still 49 points higher than yours.
How do you liKe him NOW?!?
;~)
``````````
Jeff Foxworthy
Los Angeles, CA
If you are too stupid to realize there are two of us.
You are American Lady.
``````````
You might BE a RedNeck libTARDed obot ...
IF ...
you THINK "I" give a BIG one ...
Obviously you did..... You COPY AND PASTED it then answered...... IDIOT!

Do you think ANYthing thru before you paste?

:-D

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108599 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I saw the tape! lol
lol
I'm guessing the 'that ain't Hot C' defense is a waste of time...considering all the bragging??...(huge grin)
Uncle Tab

United States

#108600 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
lolol I'm wondering why he just posted a link that clearly states Trayvon had no record, to prove that Trayvon had a record. Any thoughts?
He's a tool! And thrives on misinformation.

All in all.... A dumb republican. Lol

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108601 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
I had read that, I am glad you posted it. Of course, they would have to see it on fauxbox or their right Winged Nut Daily (WND) to believe it. They are too racist to see otherwise. He was black and had a hoodie, that is all they needed to make Zman their hero. About like Snowden, trying to make the President look bad with the NSA (Bush started) so called scandal with total disregard to the nation's security and the damage done with other countries through his treason acts. So like repukes to pick these types for their heroes. It's like looking in the mirror. Bet they are all red flagged already for their anti-gov't and racist rants. Serves them right.
DITCH MITCH
I knew he was "twisting words" as he likes to call it himself. Trayvon Martin had no juvenile record. They want the black kid to be responsible so badly, they can't see straight. It's sick.

Crazy thing is, if you take race out of the issue completely, you're left with a grown man hunting down and killing an innocent, unarmed minor.

Since: Dec 11

#108602 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
ari has difficultly with those types of things..... Facts I mean.
He doesn't understand the difference between espionage, spy, police office, block watch captain just to name a few.
He gets his 'news' from oriely, beck, Limbaugh. To 'prove' his word, he'll just copy and paste some horse shit from the typical right wing crazy bin and repeat over and over that its fact.
He's kinda dumb like that.
What can we expect from him? He thinks the American crackhead is a Geniius So obviously his train of thought and stability are suspect.
After he harvests his crops and feeds hi horse on his FarmVille account, he'll be back
LMAO
In your "personal attack" you made some lies that anyone can easily check!
I don't post info/links from Beck!
Seldom( if ever) from O'Rielly!
Never ever Rush Limbaugh!
More often I use YOUR OWN Liberal sources! Huffington Post, ABC, NBC, CBS and then I use The Library of Congress ( Thomas.gov ).
You lie so frequently you lost track of reality!

Prove your lies!
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#108603 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hell, she purrs like a kitten when you stroke her fur.
...fade to puke green.....
eeeeewwww!
nasty biotch!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108604 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Oh no! you beat real argument (with supporting references) just by "ad hominem attacks"!
What will they think of next?
Maybe they will use a purple crayon to edit our posts (on their screen)!
YES Trayvon was a "Gansta-Wannbe"!
Yes he had a criminal history!
Yes, the LMS tried to bury the Miami Herald story!
Yes Liberals try to say Glenn Beck manufactured the story...totally false accusation!
Here is the original story:
http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
puss? our debate?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108605 Jul 7, 2013
Trayvon and The Miami-Dade School Police Department – Redacted FOIA Newly Released – Former Police Chief Charles Hurley

Sworn affidavit of former Miami-Dade School Police Dept. Police Chief Charles Hurley about the encounters between M-DSPD and Trayon Martin who was a student at Krop High School.

In the affidavit Chief Hurley outlines his specific construct of using diversionary programs, including Crisis Intervention Teams, and The Baker Act, to keep young black males out of the criminal justice system.

As a result of Chief Hurley’s instructions Krop High, School Resource Officer, Darryl Dunn, falsified police records and referred criminal behavior to school discipline.

View this document on Scribd - Pages 15

Two of the diversionary incidents revolved around Officer Dunn falsifying the jewelry found in Trayvon’s backpack as “found items”. Meaning he intentionally kept them away from police reporting and put the jewelry in the property room.

The second diversionary incident was SRO Dunn doing the same with the Marijuana and pipe. Perhaps oddly, Chief Hurley commends the actions of officer Dunn for trying to divert Trayvon away from the criminal justice system.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

sundance says:
June 27, 2013 at 5:27 pm
You’ve never seen Hurley admit what was happening in his own words. Remember, these are redacted. Redactions noted with “–” placements. Look for “diversion programs” as noted in the affidavits.

Insert C.I.T (Crisis Intervention Team) and Baker Act(ed) Kids where you see “–”. These are the diversionary methods being discussed and sworn.

The next one I am loading shows that 900 Miami-Dade Diverted kids were in the system at the time of swearing. 900, NINE HUNDRED, in a single year, from one school district.

The totality is what you need to absorb – not individual slices. And remember unlike me the Defense can subpoena “unredacted” copies now that we have proven their existence.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108606 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
OR:
Professor, you're going to continue teaching social logic, you will have to can the baaaaaaaaing..
so she's in Tibet, finding herself.
LMAO

we all made fun of that idiot!!

She was a heavy narcotic abuser it seems..... Maybe she's finally in treatment.

Now if we can get the others here committed to get their heads fixed out country would be doing better than Obama has already made it.

(Yes..... I did that just to get them to jump thru a hoop, watch em start jumping. They're too stupid NOT to do it)
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108607 Jul 7, 2013
Of course ARI/JAY would pick out what he thinks is truth about this teen. Yet these were in that article as well:

The Miami Gardens teen who has become a national symbol of racial injustice was suspended three times, and had a spotty school record that his family’s attorneys say is irrelevant to the facts that led up to his being gunned down on Feb. 26.
A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.

“It’s completely irrelevant to what happened Feb. 26,” said attorney Benjamin Crump.“They never heard this, and don’t believe it’s true. If it were true, why wouldn’t they call the parents? Why wasn’t he arrested?”

Trayvon was shot to death Feb. 26 while serving out his suspension in Sanford, where his father’s girlfriend lives. A neighborhood watch volunteer called the police to say he saw someone in a hoodie who looked high on drugs, and was suspicious because he walked too slowly in the rain. The unarmed teenager carried Skittles and iced tea, and was talking to his girlfriend on the phone, records show.

The boy’s checkered school record was of little importance to the thousands of people who descended on the city’s civic center for a special city council meeting. Speaker after speaker blasted the investigation and demanded the police file charges in the case.

“We want to reaffirm that we too are in pursuit of truth and justice,” Mayor Jeff Triplett said.
Participants included bus and carloads of people from Miami, including some from Trayvon’s church.

Wearing a T-shirt declaring “I am a man,” Miami Homicide Sgt. Ervens Ford was among them.

“This is personal,” Ford said.“I have a son that age. I am getting ready to release him to the world. I have to expose him to things like this. I also have a 12-year-old. I have to be realistic about it: It very very well could have been either one of them.”

Like so many black fathers in America, Ford finds himself schooling his sons on what clothes to wear, what to say to a cop. He calls it “conflict resolution.”

“That man was following him around the way he was, placing Trayvon in fear. Had Travyon shot him and claimed ‘Stand Your Ground,’ Trayvon would have been arrested,” he said.“I’m saying this having been law enforcement for 25 years. I am saying this, and it is my conviction.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...

Even if he did the things ARI/Jay thinks was justification for this wannabe cop to shoot him dead. instead of listening to the dispatcher to stop chasing him, he would be alive with nothing more than a package of skittles and a walk to his dad's girlfriends. The real COPS would have cleared him of any wrong doing. If he was a black cop wannabe shooting a white gangbanger wannabe as you repukes call him it would be a different story, now wouldn't it you bunch of racist bigots.

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#108608 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>Keep regurgitating the DNC propaganda ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat. It's what malleable tools like yourself are only good for.
Wow! This is a surprise. A doom and gloom republican.

Never seen that here before!

*snicker*

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108609 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>Keep regurgitating the DNC propaganda ejaculated down your willing and hungry throat. It's what malleable tools like yourself are only good for.
sounds gay, Gayto
[I don't care if you're gay)
some of my best friends are gay.
Jesus loved Peter
Leo

Russell, KY

#108610 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please give a complete list of elected republicans who voted against tax breaks for the super rich.... Then we'll discuss Kerry's boat taking advantage of those breaks.
Get back to me with that list as soon as possible Mr Socko 42 of the last few days.

LMAO
Don't have to prove diddly squat to you. Just noticed it's all OK for a rich democrat to evade paying his fair share of taxes. But why should he, that's what they have us for , right buddy boy?
idonotknowwn

Orlando, FL

#108611 Jul 7, 2013
I am the General Audit Manager, Accounts Department in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the sum of(22.850.000.00 twenty two million eight hundred and fifty thousand united states dollars only).
This fund originally belonged to one of our bank Customer who died in the year 2009.

My request for foreigner to stand as next of kin in this business is because the fact that the customer is a foreigner.
Based on the fact that this is a deal, I propose that 50% of this fund for you and 50% for me.
I will give more detail of the transfer process as soon as you show your interest in this transaction.

If anyone is interested please write me e-mail on [email protected]

Thanks see yaa
Jay

Springville, TN

#108614 Jul 7, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> this is irrelevant, a child is dead! Dah!
Somebody say short bus!

This is not irrelevant - 3500 to 4000 children are murdered every day, and you support that!

Two-faced, double standard, you!

Dah!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108615 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Of course ARI/JAY would pick out what he thinks is truth about this teen. Yet these were in that article as well:
The Miami Gardens teen who has become a national symbol of racial injustice was suspended three times, and had a spotty school record that his family’s attorneys say is irrelevant to the facts that led up to his being gunned down on Feb. 26.
A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.
“It’s completely irrelevant to what happened Feb. 26,” said attorney Benjamin Crump.“They never heard this, and don’t believe it’s true. If it were true, why wouldn’t they call the parents? Why wasn’t he arrested?”
Trayvon was shot to death Feb. 26 while serving out his suspension in Sanford, where his father’s girlfriend lives. A neighborhood watch volunteer called the police to say he saw someone in a hoodie who looked high on drugs, and was suspicious because he walked too slowly in the rain. The unarmed teenager carried Skittles and iced tea, and was talking to his girlfriend on the phone, records show.
The boy’s checkered school record was of little importance to the thousands of people who descended on the city’s civic center for a special city council meeting. Speaker after speaker blasted the investigation and demanded the police file charges in the case.
“We want to reaffirm that we too are in pursuit of truth and justice,” Mayor Jeff Triplett said.
Participants included bus and carloads of people from Miami, including some from Trayvon’s church.
Wearing a T-shirt declaring “I am a man,” Miami Homicide Sgt. Ervens Ford was among them.
“This is personal,” Ford said.“I have a son that age. I am getting ready to release him to the world. I have to expose him to things like this. I also have a 12-year-old. I have to be realistic about it: It very very well could have been either one of them.”
Like so many black fathers in America, Ford finds himself schooling his sons on what clothes to wear, what to say to a cop. He calls it “conflict resolution.”
“That man was following him around the way he was, placing Trayvon in fear. Had Travyon shot him and claimed ‘Stand Your Ground,’ Trayvon would have been arrested,” he said.“I’m saying this having been law enforcement for 25 years. I am saying this, and it is my conviction.”
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
Even if he did the things ARI/Jay thinks was justification for this wannabe cop to shoot him dead. instead of listening to the dispatcher to stop chasing him, he would be alive with nothing more than a package of skittles and a walk to his dad's girlfriends. The real COPS would have cleared him of any wrong doing. If he was a black cop wannabe shooting a white gangbanger wannabe as you repukes call him it would be a different story, now wouldn't it you bunch of racist bigots.
DITCH MITCH
The problem with dumb ari is, Zimmerman would have to KNOW before all of this that he had a bad record.(If he did) Zimmerman knew NOTHING about Martin. He was following the kid just because he was black.

ari is an uninformed idiot. Fun to laugh at.
countrygirl

Dunmor, KY

#108616 Jul 7, 2013
Jeff Foxworthy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your ass smells from siting on a cheap vinyl chair 20 hours a day.
You might be American Lady
that beeeees the american labia. All green and
slimmy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sav a lot 39 min Judy 13
Who's tractor Sherman Lawson Steal ??? 47 min Aum 22
Missing? 1 hr Missing 1
Cumberland Falls 2 hr Dumbasses 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr another viewer 163,200
Blue Huron Mine Trestle by Q 2 hr Quantummist 1
A Dew moments of Zen by Q 2 hr Quantummist 2
KEA in Knox is not a Goodin 2 hr voters are not dumb 11
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 12 hr Huh 59

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages