'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#108405 Jul 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
So you don't have any sarcastic remarks to my post?
Ok, then I will agree with you, I'm right.
who you addressing, jaylo?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108406 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you rang? pretty mama?
Not on this rag ... bub!
It's no better than
'trolling for atheists'...

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108407 Jul 6, 2013
Good Night Jay and other *Patriots*...
A person needs their hip boots on tonight ...

Later ...

#108408 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Why NOT some lemons ...
So I can make lemonade
To go with my peanuts :)
Ari went to bed, Hon, care for some coconuts? and pee?

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#108409 Jul 6, 2013
Thank their god. I was feeling violated.

#108410 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT the hell are you talking about dweeb?
I was NOT making a 'pass' at you ...
IF that's WHAT you thought in your lil pea brain!
Sicko *_*
Ari's genius

#108411 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on this rag ... bub!
It's no better than
'trolling for atheists'...
:)
oh, you're on the rag...my bad
never mind, sincerely
how about one of these giant gas guzzling SUVs?

#108412 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Good Night Jay and other *Patriots*...
A person needs their hip boots on tonight ...
Later ...
oh, a Dominatrix...still, the rag thing, I'll go with the Hummer.
Jay

Paris, TN

#108413 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
who you addressing, jaylo?

Oh never mind, just pretend you didn't see my response to your igno post!

Good night...all.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108414 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Why NOT some lemons ...
So I can make lemonade
To go with my peanuts :)
Try Tampons stupid.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108417 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Too Soon! Republican Presidential Hopefuls Already Swarming Iowa
Summer in Iowa is defined by its constancy. Every year the corn starts shooting up in the fields, Fourth of July parades wend their way down Main Street and fireflies flicker in the warm twilight. And, of course, there are always presidential candidates.
Although the 2016 Iowa caucuses are at least two-and-a-half years away, presidential hopefuls are already descending upon the Hawkeye State with a sense of urgency that even the most rabid political junkie might find a touch unseemly.
Starting with Marco Rubio’s visit to Iowa mere weeks after the 2012 election, the state has been crisscrossed by potential 2016 candidates who all have two characteristics in common; they are all deeply ambitious politicians and they are all Republicans.
Every Republican Party rubber-chicken dinner seems to be hosted by a presidential contender
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
Rubber chicken dinners best served with tea by the teabagger Congressman campaigning instead of governing. They been doing it since 2008 and still won't win.
DITCH MITCH
Marco Rubio was born in 1971, his parents became citizens in 1975 therefore Marco Rubio is not eligible to be President or Vice-President. Come on board this Birther train Repubs.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108418 Jul 7, 2013
Seems like republicans had a hell of a time in here last night. Not a big change from any other time here, just worse than usual.

Get used to it low/no education republicans..... The majority against crazy unstable policies is growing.

The GOP is DEAD!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108419 Jul 7, 2013
The Short Bus Republican Party aren't the self proclaimed patriots thru claim to be looks like.

LOL

You tools still licking your wounds?
Uncle Tab

United States

#108420 Jul 7, 2013
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6810-republ...
Anyone else see how ironic this is? Republicans calling someone too old.
:-D you republicans are a very sad bunch and leave it to Karl Rove to get the low educated republican voter base worked up with something like this.
I especially liked the turtleman from Kentuckys comment, saying the Whitehouse would be like the Golden Girls if she was ellected.
Old dumb Mitch just alienated older voters.
The Republican Party is falling apart with fear.
I love it!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108421 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/6810-republicans-portray-h illary-clinton-as-too-old-to-b e-president
Anyone else see how ironic this is? Republicans calling someone too old.
:-D you republicans are a very sad bunch and leave it to Karl Rove to get the low educated republican voter base worked up with something like this.
I especially liked the turtleman from Kentuckys comment, saying the Whitehouse would be like the Golden Girls if she was ellected.
Old dumb Mitch just alienated older voters.
The Republican Party is falling apart with fear.
I love it!
Guess they forgot McInsane and Ron Paul the Fossil Twins.

Since: Dec 11

#108422 Jul 7, 2013
Thanks (in no small way) to the exposed corruption and ongoing excitement over The current Democratic President wielding an abusive and over-reaching administration, Republicans are gaining traction in states that have been Obama territory since the first Obama win in the race for the White House.

Democrats across America didn't do very well in 2010, by the way did anyone take notice of the Scott Walker victory? Do you "recall" that race?

Anyone paying attention to the Colorado recalls over Democratic gun grab legislation pushes?
Just like the 1994 elections, things have taken a gun ownership issue, Dimocrats cannot win when this happens!
Gun control is a failed idea, gun control only works to raise crime rates and lessen the safety of law abiding citizens!

How about Kentucky? will an anti gun Democrat stand a chance next time around? Not even if he/she farts rainbows and passes out $100.oo bills with free Obama phones!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108423 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Thanks (in no small way) to the exposed corruption and ongoing excitement over The current Democratic President wielding an abusive and over-reaching administration, Republicans are gaining traction in states that have been Obama territory since the first Obama win in the race for the White House.
Democrats across America didn't do very well in 2010, by the way did anyone take notice of the Scott Walker victory? Do you "recall" that race?
Anyone paying attention to the Colorado recalls over Democratic gun grab legislation pushes?
Just like the 1994 elections, things have taken a gun ownership issue, Dimocrats cannot win when this happens!
Gun control is a failed idea, gun control only works to raise crime rates and lessen the safety of law abiding citizens!
How about Kentucky? will an anti gun Democrat stand a chance next time around? Not even if he/she farts rainbows and passes out $100.oo bills with free Obama phones!
Did you notice the Obama Landslide in 2012 you ignorant pos.
Guess you forgot that one Stupid.
It was last November, now do you remember?
Uncle Tab

United States

#108424 Jul 7, 2013
Guess you don't understand things we'll at all..... Turtle man had just a 5 point lead over a virtual newcomer. FIVE points for someone who's been in office over 30 years.

I'll let that sink in a little and let you use some republican logic to try to explain that away and for you to explain how much trouble he's in.

It's fun to watch your old senile make believe ass go back and forth with the stupidest shit posted here, seconds only to the crackhead (since I ran off the goat baaaaaasaa bitch) LMAO

Tool!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108425 Jul 7, 2013
I almost forgot.... Obama Phones prove how politically STUPID you are.

It's no wonder republicans are laughed at so much... None of you have an education. You're all very ignorant and misinformed.

Perfect stool pigeon tool. NO common sense.

Obama Phone LMMFAO!

Dumbass!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108426 Jul 7, 2013
There was talk Friday of video that has turned up of the Martin murder.

I bet Zimmerman is not happy with that news if its true.

It says alot why Zimmerman didn't use Florida's Stand Your Ground Law. You can't say you're standing your ground when you're following a teen around and the teen has a pocket full of WMD's (Skittles)

Zimmerman is just another republican coward with a gun. He would have never got out if his truck if he didn't have a gun.

Kind if reminds me of someone here who always brings up guns LMAO There are WAY too many republican cowards who hide behind guns.

The Martin case is a strong argument for giving anyone with a gun a mental evaluation. No republicans would be able to own firearms and our country would be much safer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
campbell vs smith for sheriff 5 min voter 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Guru 5,314
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 39 min pusherman_ 131,066
Wendy Mills engaged?? 2 hr Truth Hurts 5
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 4 hr Enough said 23
kC principal injured 4 hr Sarah J 2
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 4 hr Lisa 3
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 6 hr fan 15
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... 15 hr Confused 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••