'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,800)

Showing posts 95,981 - 96,000 of144,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
EGYPT'S MORSI BEHIND MURDER OF U.S. AMBASSADOR?
Intel fingers Muslim Brotherhood in deadly Benghazi attack
There is information murdered U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens or another U.S. employee was the target of the attack. The SITE monitoring group documented the Rahman Brigades said they were “targeting a group of ‘Christian overseers’ who were preparing to receive one of the ‘heads of instigation’ from the State Department.”
The group was calling for Rahman’s release as well as vengeance for the death of Abu Yahya al-Libi, one of the most senior al-Qaida operatives. Al-Libi, of Libyan descent, was killed by a U.S. drone in Pakistan in June 2012.
CNN previously cited a report that the Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades was also responsible for a rocket attack against the convoy of the British ambassador in Benghazi on June 11 and an attack against the Red Cross in Misrata on June 12, 2012.
MORE:
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/egypts-morsi-behin...
col • 19 hours ago −
The only man behind the murders in Benghazi is living in our white house. I pray that one day very soon, someone will find the evidence to show that Obama is the one that gave all the orders to let those men die. He has so many people covering for him, that will probably never happen. If it did, the members of our congress don't have the guts to do anything about it. He will get off just like he has with every other traitorous and illegal thing he has done. I think the only member of the congress that has the guts to stand up to Obama is Rand Paul.
:)
Figures.... Good news on the ecomomy and Farah the Muslim brings up his brotherhood.

You are such a fool. And lead around by your nose.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's his argument claiming he wins every debate.... We're all 3rd graders!
:-D he is obviously head of his debate club with amazing rebuttals such as 'you are a 3rd grader'
:-D political science dishwasher professor is doing him well!
sadly, one day he'll graduate from something, and he'll have to face the real world. He will wish he had a 3rd grader to show him around.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

LEGION_for_we_are_many wrote:
<quoted text>
You would choose oppression over freedom?
Would you willingly return to an America where African Americans openly were shackles and chains?
Would you care who put those chains upon your ankles?
The face of oppression has no color now!
The American government can use any information they find to frame any political opponent, and then fly a drone up your ___!
Government doesn't need to see my phone records to set me up. So that argument holds no water.

I'm not scared of that happening. Especially since more democrats will be elected in the next 2 elections.

I'm not scared. If you are, leave the country. You won't be missed.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Both NSA programs were started in 2003 and 2006. How can Bush NOT be a part of it. Plus the FACT both programs must be voted on to stay in place each year by your Repub Congress.
Obama is a take no shit off terrorist President for sure. Remember the pirates that were hi-jacking America ships? No one hears of that anymore since Obama ordered the head shot on them.
You are so right! Bush started it.."warrantless wiretapping" and you are right about President taking out the terrorist. Wonder what the number is now. More than the last administration.

Bush won't say he is a traitor, but he knows Snowden is. He surpassed whistleblowing.

George W. Bush: Edward Snowden ‘damaged’ security

NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview that aired Monday.

Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.

“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.

Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.

“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said.

He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper balance,” he said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/edward-...

He is right...Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.

Yes the PRESIDENT will deal with it, with no help from CONGRESS just like always.

DITCH MITCH
Beep

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Snowden joined contractor to spy on NSA

Snowden is a spy, and treasonous traitor.
He got the job at Booz Allen Hamilton for the sole purpose of stealing government secretes in a time of war aiding the enemies of the U.S.

In an interview published today in the South China Morning Post, leaker and international fugitive Edward Snowden said that he joined the security consulting firm and private spy agency Booz Allen Hamilton in order to gain information he planned to release:

“My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked,” he told the Post on June 12.“That is why I accepted that position about three months ago.”

Snowden also showed the paper information “that he claimed showed hacking by the NSA into computers in Hong Kong and mainland China.”

“I did not release them earlier because I don’t want to simply dump huge amounts of documents without regard to their content,” he said.

“I have to screen everything before releasing it to journalists.”

Asked if he specifically went to Booz Allen Hamilton to gather evidence of surveillance, he replied:“Correct on Booz.”

His intention was to collect information about the NSA hacking into “the whole world” and “not specifically Hong Kong and China”.

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/24/snowden_joine...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

LEGION_for_we_are_many wrote:
You would choose oppression over freedom?
Would you willingly return to an America where African Americans openly wear shackles and chains?
Would you care who put those chains upon your ankles?
The face of oppression has no color now!
The American government can use any information they find to frame any political opponent, and then fly a drone up your ___!
lighten up, Ari, you're not a threat, thought you were smart enough to realize that...slow down on the sock hopping, don't want to lose you in some ethereal infinite loop
shut upp everyone

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

lol must be a tea party
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Beep wrote:
He got the job at Booz Allen Hamilton for the sole purpose of stealing government secretes in a time of war aiding the enemies of the U.S.
In an interview published today in the South China Morning Post, leaker and international fugitive Edward Snowden said that he joined the security consulting firm and private spy agency Booz Allen Hamilton in order to gain information he planned to release:
“My position with Booz Allen Hamilton granted me access to lists of machines all over the world the NSA hacked,” he told the Post on June 12.“That is why I accepted that position about three months ago.”
Snowden also showed the paper information “that he claimed showed hacking by the NSA into computers in Hong Kong and mainland China.”
“I did not release them earlier because I don’t want to simply dump huge amounts of documents without regard to their content,” he said.
Asked if he specifically went to Booz Allen Hamilton to gather evidence of surveillance, he replied:“Correct on Booz.”
His intention was to collect information about the NSA hacking into “the whole world” and “not specifically Hong Kong and China”.
"Snowden is a spy, and treasonous traitor." So true. Thank you for posting that. Premeditated treason. Wouldn't hurt my feelings if a drone took him out.

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures.... Good news on the ecomomy and Farah the Muslim brings up his brotherhood.
You are such a fool. And lead around by your nose.
I'm NOT the one being led around by the nose!
You are! By the BIG 0 :)
AND
BIG Brother!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

shut upp everyone wrote:
lol must be a tea party
It's a sock party reading tea leaves. Sock lemmings. haha

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Beep wrote:
Republicans don't understand what a spy is. FakseNews doesn't explain things like this to them

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AND
BIG Brother!
rubber/ glue defense...genius!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
AND
BIG Brother!
Said by the copy and pasteTARD!

LMMFAO!!!

“HeavensofFireEar th is catching”

Since: Jan 13

Perdition, Tx

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

So, next time you wanna play sock wars...I can do this too!
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called common sense. Liberals have none
Their ignorance is Obama's power. Obama knows it and feeds off of it and they still don't have a clue.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

National poll taken:

10 out of 10 liberals are stupid.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's given information to others.... That's a spy.
Your copy an paste was a waste of time dumbass. LOL
Did bin Laden tell you he kept his mouth shut while in the Airport in Russia? Did bin Laden tell you no one there went thru his computer?
Your copy and paste cover those subjects? My guess is no, but hey...... You up your IQ every few days, soooooo.....
lmao
Spy? WRONG!
He did not hand information to any foreign government or diplomat!
Sure; information published in the press can be read by anyone, including people who mean America harm. To twist/spin that into handing information to foreign adversaries is totally ignorant of the distinction between a whistleblower and a spy, and makes those accusers look like total buffoons! Whistleblower...there's a Lewinsky joke there, but that's an entirely different discussion.
I know you have a very limited vocabulary so This should help:
**Spy: "A person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor."**
http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/a ...
**Whistleblower: "
Anyone who has and reports insider knowledge of illegal activities occurring in an organization."**
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/w/whistlebl ...
WPA of 1989:
**"The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 (WPA) is a law that protects federal government employees in the United States from retaliatory action for voluntarily disclosing information about dishonest or illegal activities occurring at a government organization"**
http://searchcompliance.techtarget.com/defini ...
Posted again because you are S___L___O___W___!

“i'm so going to regret this...”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

HeavensonFire wrote:
So, next time you wanna play sock wars...I can do this too!
I'm in, too. Whotf are you?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Spy? WRONG!
He did not hand information to any foreign government or diplomat!
Sure; information published in the press can be read by anyone, including people who mean America harm. To twist/spin that into handing information to foreign adversaries is totally ignorant of the distinction between a whistleblower and a spy, and makes those accusers look like total buffoons! Whistleblower...there's a Lewinsky joke there, but that's an entirely different discussion.
I know you have a very limited vocabulary so This should help:
**Spy: "A person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor."**
http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/a ...
**Whistleblower: "
Anyone who has and reports insider knowledge of illegal activities occurring in an organization."**
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/w/whistlebl ...
WPA of 1989:
**"The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 (WPA) is a law that protects federal government employees in the United States from retaliatory action for voluntarily disclosing information about dishonest or illegal activities occurring at a government organization"**
http://searchcompliance.techtarget.com/defini ...
Posted again because you are S___L___O___W___!
Are you dizzy?

:-D

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Since Snowden was a contractor with proper clearance, it will be a matter for legal arguments.

Obama and Holder will try Enemy Combatants(Terrorists) on American soil and provide tax payer funded defense attorneys and give them "Due Process" and you agree with that? But an American should be targeted with a drone?
Your logic is FUBAR!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,981 - 96,000 of144,686
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Richard and Sarah hicks 10 min Herd 10
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 34 min Drama 371
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Khatru 127,850
free phones for anybody that gets food stamps o... 3 hr dat girl 1
trail camera 3 hr Get Real 13
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr only me 16,114
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 4 hr 75 Scorpio 3,736
KC Basketball Coach 14 hr breaking news 49
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000