'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193867 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#108328 Jul 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Spy? WRONG!
He did not hand information to any foreign government or diplomat!
Sure; information published in the press can be read by anyone, including people who mean America harm. To twist/spin that into handing information to foreign adversaries is totally ignorant of the distinction between a whistleblower and a spy, and makes those accusers look like total buffoons! Whistleblower...there's a Lewinsky joke there, but that's an entirely different discussion.
I know you have a very limited vocabulary so This should help:
Spy: "A person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor."
http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/a...
Whistleblower: "
Anyone who has and reports insider knowledge of illegal activities occurring in an organization."
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/w/whistlebl...
WPA of 1989:
"The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 (WPA) is a law that protects federal government employees in the United States from retaliatory action for voluntarily disclosing information about dishonest or illegal activities occurring at a government organization"
http://searchcompliance.techtarget.com/defini...
This is not "copy and paste" it is an arrangement of researched information and supporting references! That's how arguments are won.
This is not "copy and paste" it is an arrangement of researched information and supporting references! That's how arguments are won... said Ari.

They do NOT understand that, Ari!
They do not have enough 'common sense to!

They think we just hit google and post whatever pops up :)

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#108329 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Getting your stomped in real argument, so you take the intellectual route and go all 3rd grader!
Snowden is a whistleblower...not a spy.
Obama has been exposed, and that's the issue which is dragging his popularity down in the U.S.A. and all over the world!
...and here you are still making an attempt to defend him.
Snowden is not a spy...is not an argument
Obama has been exposed...what the fuck does that even mean?
The NSA collects info from phone companies and internet provider...I, and hardly anyone else gives a shit.
Comcast and Windstream gives the info to Amazon and Walmart, and the NSA gives it to judges and policemen...I'm ok with it.

For God sake man, dig up Benghazi, and pump air into it's dead ass.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108330 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wow ... must be an x-man on here manipulating the idJit buttons too :)
TOO??? The Queen Loon admits it. Just wait a second and your circus socks will come help you change them all back. hahaha

Hot C has it right...you're an IDIOT. The biggest "idjit" on here.

“I Walk On Water”

#108331 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Getting your stomped in real argument, so you take the intellectual route and go all 3rd grader!
Obama has been exposed, and that's the issue which is dragging his popularity down in the U.S.A. and all over the world!
what's your problem with 3rd graders, Ari, you aren't smarter than one?

News Flash: Your balls ain't as big, either.

If you had any, you'd admit you're an atheist.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108332 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Try proof reading. It's making you look dumber by the day LMAO

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/...

IT'S Rasmussen..... So argue with it all you want. I guess Oreily and FalseNews steered your dumb ass in the wrong direction again.

Do you EVER get tired of being proven an idiot? LMAO
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108333 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's given information to others.... That's a spy.
Your copy an paste was a waste of time dumbass. LOL
Did bin Laden tell you he kept his mouth shut while in the Airport in Russia? Did bin Laden tell you no one there went thru his computer?
Your copy and paste cover those subjects? My guess is no, but hey...... You up your IQ every few days, soooooo.....
lmao
He is a TRAITOR! He deserves a third world country to bask in his stardom from the repukes. He can run, but he won't be able to hide for long.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108334 Jul 6, 2013
CHURCH SEVERS TIES WITH SCOUTS AFTER 68 YEARS
Christians 'are going to be forced to take more of these stands'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/church-severs-ties...

Infiltration of the federal government by members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood is worse than some have warned recently, says a former FBI special agent in Washington.

The agent confirmed that at least three operatives of the Egypt-based Brotherhood – whose credo is “Jihad is our way and death in the cause of Allah is our dream”– have penetrated the Obama administration.

The shocking charge was first leveled by Muslim reformer Tarek Fatah during a recent speech in Toronto.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/337321/#AHixefv0uE...

AMERICANS TO FOLLOW EGYPT'S LEAD?
Exclusive: Larry Klayman on possibility of U.S. military removing 'treasonous' president

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/americans-to-follo...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108335 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Snowden is a whistleblower who exposed an outrageous abuse of power! It just so happens it was during Obama's watch, would you feel the same if it had been exposed while Dubbya was acting POTUS?A drone? are you serious? Are you just going for the shock value as you so often do while posing as a teenager?
Was your old account was banned?
Cornelius Scudmister!
I doubt you realize how your idiosyncrasies tell on you!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/05/e...
Both NSA programs were started in 2003 and 2006. How can Bush NOT be a part of it. Plus the FACT both programs must be voted on to stay in place each year by your Repub Congress.
Obama is a take no shit off terrorist President for sure. Remember the pirates that were hi-jacking America ships? No one hears of that anymore since Obama ordered the head shot on them.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108336 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
what's your problem with 3rd graders, Ari, you aren't smarter than one?
News Flash: Your balls ain't as big, either.
If you had any, you'd admit you're an atheist.
That's his argument claiming he wins every debate.... We're all 3rd graders!

:-D he is obviously head of his debate club with amazing rebuttals such as 'you are a 3rd grader'

:-D political science dishwasher professor is doing him well!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108337 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wow ... must be an x-man on here manipulating the idJit buttons too :)
It is Obama. He is watching you even as you type. That's why the Chemtrail Zombie is no longer with us. He could see her through the screen and it frighten her so bad she threw out her computer.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#108338 Jul 6, 2013
Notice how they get pedantic and start with ad hominem attacks, even their new found help quickly tires of the 3rd grader crap!

What else can they do?

Trying to defend Obama in America today must be like defending David Duke at a Black Panther Rally!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108339 Jul 6, 2013
Oh lQQkie, more right WingedNutDrama (WND)..Check out how the fauxbox pundits get more ignorant by the hour:

Fox News host: Not using God to sell beer means ‘the terrorists have won’

A Fox News guest host asserted on Friday that “the terrorists have won” because brewer Samuel Adams was not in invoking God in its television commercials to sell beer.

In the “Independence” television spot that began airing last month, an actor in a Samuel Adams Boston Lager commercial quotes from the Declaration of Independence.

“Why name a beer after Samuel Adams? Because Samuel Adams signed the Declaration of Independence,” the actor says.“He believed there was a better way to live: all men are created equal. They are endowed with certain unalienable rights: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Smooth, flavorful, we bow to no kings.

Samuel Adams Boston lager: declare your independence.”

On Friday, the three Fox & Friends guest hosts expressed outrage that the brewer had not included the phrase “endowed by their Creator” in the commercial.

“When political correctness takes over the beer advertising industry, the terrorists have won,” said Watters, who is better known for his job as a producer on Bill O’Reilly’s Fox News show.“I mean, this is absolutely outrageous!”

“You know, maybe it’s because Sam Adams was the tea party guy — he started the Boston Tea Party — maybe the tea party’s being targeted here,” he added.

For its part, Sam Adams has reportedly explained that the Beer Institute Advertising Code advises against using “religion or religious themes” for marketing purposes.

But co-host Clayton Morris wasn’t buying that.
“If the beer code ethics code guideline, whatever bogus organization that is has more authority than our Declaration of Independence,” he argued,“why don’t you just pull out the Declaration of Independence and say,‘I’ve got this document here, does this trump yours?’”

“Yeah, you can have a bikini cat fight in the pool with hair pulling and all that nonsense, but don’t put God,” Watters quipped.

Watch this video from Fox News’ Fox & Friends, broadcast July 5, 2013.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/05/fox-new...

Hilarious. Late night should have a field day with this fauxbox Palin/Bachman moment. hahaha

“I Walk On Water”

#108340 Jul 6, 2013
Geez! Pick an argument and try and debate.
Your 3rd grader shit is how you admit defeat without saying it to each other right?
Anyone can see your pattern, anyone but you.
:b
Snowden = whistleblower got it?
There is no Santa Claus...got it?

now, it's your turn to pick an argument that no one is arguing...and then pretend you win.

your 3rd grader stuck record shit says more about you than it does me, mate.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108342 Jul 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a TRAITOR! He deserves a third world country to bask in his stardom from the repukes. He can run, but he won't be able to hide for long.
True!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108343 Jul 6, 2013
Too Soon! Republican Presidential Hopefuls Already Swarming Iowa

Summer in Iowa is defined by its constancy. Every year the corn starts shooting up in the fields, Fourth of July parades wend their way down Main Street and fireflies flicker in the warm twilight. And, of course, there are always presidential candidates.

Although the 2016 Iowa caucuses are at least two-and-a-half years away, presidential hopefuls are already descending upon the Hawkeye State with a sense of urgency that even the most rabid political junkie might find a touch unseemly.

Starting with Marco Rubio’s visit to Iowa mere weeks after the 2012 election, the state has been crisscrossed by potential 2016 candidates who all have two characteristics in common; they are all deeply ambitious politicians and they are all Republicans.

Every Republican Party rubber-chicken dinner seems to be hosted by a presidential contender

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...

Rubber chicken dinners best served with tea by the teabagger Congressman campaigning instead of governing. They been doing it since 2008 and still won't win.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Oct 09

#108344 Jul 6, 2013
At least a sock parade should be interesting!
Sam Adams is OK, it's not a true micro-brewery product anymore...
The thrill is gone!

RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108345 Jul 6, 2013
A lunatic recruiting the circus socks I see. Come out, come out where ever you are. Get busy on those icons. Queen Loon is upset it got out of hand while she was power napping or hitting the bong. Pick one. haha
Jay

Paris, TN

#108346 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
here's Spiderjay to save the day... where's your sidekick, Gayson?

You're another one who's so into yourself. Here you are professing to be 14, always on the topix, no friends at the house having pizza, playing games, goofing off on IM with the ones who can't be here. So sad for you that you don't have good friends who like to come to your house for all the reasons teenagers like to "hang out" together.

Instead, you call my son gay, like it's an insult, make derogatory remarks about guys you don't even know and do your best to insult, ridicule and belittle. I'm really sorry for you, you have no normal life; no one your age who wants to be in your company. You are a pathetic person, and I still think you are FOS - playing fool games on this site.

Oh and by the way, son turned 16 Apr.21, and the rest are also before and after. That should give you another reason to damn them. Fool!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108347 Jul 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Oh lQQkie, more right WingedNutDrama (WND)..Check out how the fauxbox pundits get more ignorant by the hour:
Fox News host: Not using God to sell beer means ‘the terrorists have won’
A Fox News guest host asserted on Friday that “the terrorists have won” because brewer Samuel Adams was not in invoking God in its television commercials to sell beer.
In the “Independence” television spot that began airing last month, an actor in a Samuel Adams Boston Lager commercial quotes from the Declaration of Independence.
“Why name a beer after Samuel Adams? Because Samuel Adams signed the Declaration of Independence,” the actor says.“He believed there was a better way to live: all men are created equal. They are endowed with certain unalienable rights: life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Smooth, flavorful, we bow to no kings.
Samuel Adams Boston lager: declare your independence.”
On Friday, the three Fox & Friends guest hosts expressed outrage that the brewer had not included the phrase “endowed by their Creator” in the commercial.
“When political correctness takes over the beer advertising industry, the terrorists have won,” said Watters, who is better known for his job as a producer on Bill O’Reilly’s Fox News show.“I mean, this is absolutely outrageous!”
“You know, maybe it’s because Sam Adams was the tea party guy — he started the Boston Tea Party — maybe the tea party’s being targeted here,” he added.
For its part, Sam Adams has reportedly explained that the Beer Institute Advertising Code advises against using “religion or religious themes” for marketing purposes.
But co-host Clayton Morris wasn’t buying that.
“If the beer code ethics code guideline, whatever bogus organization that is has more authority than our Declaration of Independence,” he argued,“why don’t you just pull out the Declaration of Independence and say,‘I’ve got this document here, does this trump yours?’”
“Yeah, you can have a bikini cat fight in the pool with hair pulling and all that nonsense, but don’t put God,” Watters quipped.
Watch this video from Fox News’ Fox & Friends, broadcast July 5, 2013.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/05/fox-new...
Hilarious. Late night should have a field day with this fauxbox Palin/Bachman moment. hahaha
They keep getting more and more crazy!!

All Westboro like!

No wonder people are leaving the republican party'

Old, stale, out of touch, racist.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108348 Jul 6, 2013
EGYPT'S MORSI BEHIND MURDER OF U.S. AMBASSADOR?
Intel fingers Muslim Brotherhood in deadly Benghazi attack
There is information murdered U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens or another U.S. employee was the target of the attack. The SITE monitoring group documented the Rahman Brigades said they were “targeting a group of ‘Christian overseers’ who were preparing to receive one of the ‘heads of instigation’ from the State Department.”

The group was calling for Rahman’s release as well as vengeance for the death of Abu Yahya al-Libi, one of the most senior al-Qaida operatives. Al-Libi, of Libyan descent, was killed by a U.S. drone in Pakistan in June 2012.

CNN previously cited a report that the Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades was also responsible for a rocket attack against the convoy of the British ambassador in Benghazi on June 11 and an attack against the Red Cross in Misrata on June 12, 2012.

MORE:
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/egypts-morsi-behin...

col • 19 hours ago &#8722;
The only man behind the murders in Benghazi is living in our white house. I pray that one day very soon, someone will find the evidence to show that Obama is the one that gave all the orders to let those men die. He has so many people covering for him, that will probably never happen. If it did, the members of our congress don't have the guts to do anything about it. He will get off just like he has with every other traitorous and illegal thing he has done. I think the only member of the congress that has the guts to stand up to Obama is Rand Paul.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shooting at Walmart??? 26 min MisFit Kid 52
The Oven Mitt 27 min Pizza 66
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min spaceship 143,120
lets go to florida (Jan '15) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 211
laptops 4 sale 1 hr ttwarewolf 11
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 1 hr Dream 13
Guess what I've got? 2 hr Hot 4
walmart shooting 23 hr sittin ducks 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages