'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190628 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#108307 Jul 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowden is a whistleblower who exposed an outrageous abuse of power! It just so happens it was during Obama's watch, would you feel the same if it had been exposed while Dubbya was acting POTUS?A drone? are you serious? Are you just going for the shock value as you so often do while posing as a teenager?
Was your old account was banned?
Cornelius Scudmister!
I doubt you realize how your idiosyncrasies tell on you!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/05/e...
He's nothing but a spy.

It tells alot about how stupid you are when some idiot goes all over the world running his mouth off and giving terrorists information on how we are tracking them.

But then again your school bus was very short and had a ramp, so I can understand how your dumbass doesn't understand that fact.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#108308 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I said "I have children, and many distractions" I never said my children are distractions! You libtards always see what you want and then pounce on your own misunderstanding.
I'm not texting while driving, and I'm not posting while "misunderestimating" either!
Is there one Liberal out that who isn't totally ignorant?
out that who?
is that Latin?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108309 Jul 6, 2013
treebeard
another scumcaster sock ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108310 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
out that who?
is that Latin?
I guess that's why he raises his IQ every few weeks..... The more mistakes he makes, the smarter he thinks he is?

By October he should be up to 175.

:-D

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#108311 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why he raises his IQ every few weeks..... The more mistakes he makes, the smarter he thinks he is?
I was trying to be semi-nice to him, since we DID have a nice conversation the other day. But man 'o man did he throw a tantrum when he was proven wrong. I'm not sure how someone with such a colossal IQ can be so easily fascinated by judging icons either. I outnumbered all their silly votes on the last page in hopes of teaching them its irrelevance. But I feel it was all in vain...***shakes my head***...they will never understand. Poor fellas.

“I Walk On Water”

#108312 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
and a 20th grader
Uncle Tab

United States

#108313 Jul 6, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to be semi-nice to him, since we DID have a nice conversation the other day. But man 'o man did he throw a tantrum when he was proven wrong. I'm not sure how someone with such a colossal IQ can be so easily fascinated by judging icons either. I outnumbered all their silly votes on the last page in hopes of teaching them its irrelevance. But I feel it was all in vain...***shakes my head***...they will never understand. Poor fellas.
Happens every time I prove him wrong as well. He goes ballistic and whines and just repeats over and over he's right.

It's fan to slap that idiot around. lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#108314 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and a 20th grader
LMAO!!

Hilarious!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108315 Jul 6, 2013
He must be playing Guitar on his Wii or feeding his horse on Farmville!

Jay

Paris, TN

#108316 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no back peddling..... You're really too stupid to put 2 and 2 together? And you really don't understand how someone with the IQ of 152 shouldn't constantly have typos. And also someone who has SO many typos is grading someone's papers for college??
Really?? You don't get how screwed up and such a lie all that horseshit is?
Have to point out again, that's why republicans are so stupid. The obvious stares them right in the eye and they're too stupid to catch on.
You idiots will believe ANYTHING!!
(Plus Jay believes edited videos, so we get a double whammy here, one idiot taking up for another idiot)
I never proof read..... So I don't care. ;-)

Obviously you're so into yourself you can't tell when someone is joking with you, or trying to lighten things up. The first thing you do when you post back is slam someone, call names like a grade school kid and pat yourself on the back when someone sticks up for you. You did not put me down, for your information...you just made a fool of yourself - dude.

Since: Dec 11

#108317 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He's nothing but a spy.
It tells alot about how stupid you are when some idiot goes all over the world running his mouth off and giving terrorists information on how we are tracking them.
But then again your school bus was very short and had a ramp, so I can understand how your dumbass doesn't understand that fact.
Spy? WRONG!
He did not hand information to any foreign government or diplomat!
Sure; information published in the press can be read by anyone, including people who mean America harm. To twist/spin that into handing information to foreign adversaries is totally ignorant of the distinction between a whistleblower and a spy, and makes those accusers look like total buffoons! Whistleblower...there's a Lewinsky joke there, but that's an entirely different discussion.
I know you have a very limited vocabulary so This should help:
Spy: "A person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor."
http://oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/a...
Whistleblower: "
Anyone who has and reports insider knowledge of illegal activities occurring in an organization."
http://www.investopedia.com/terms/w/whistlebl...
WPA of 1989:
"The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 (WPA) is a law that protects federal government employees in the United States from retaliatory action for voluntarily disclosing information about dishonest or illegal activities occurring at a government organization"
http://searchcompliance.techtarget.com/defini...

This is not "copy and paste" it is an arrangement of researched information and supporting references! That's how arguments are won.

#108318 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
He must be playing Guitar on his Wii or feeding his horse on Farmville!
I was researching for the post that just kicked your @$$!
Snowden is no "spy"!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108319 Jul 6, 2013
Wow ... must be an x-man on here manipulating the idJit buttons too :)

“I Walk On Water”

#108320 Jul 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you're so into yourself you can't tell when someone is joking with you, or trying to lighten things up. The first thing you do when you post back is slam someone, call names like a grade school kid and pat yourself on the back when someone sticks up for you. You did not put me down, for your information...you just made a fool of yourself - dude.
here's Spiderjay to save the day... where's your sidekick, Gayson?

“I Walk On Water”

#108321 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Spy? WRONG!
Sure; information published in the press can be read by anyone, including people who mean America harm. To twist/spin that into handing information to foreign adversaries is totally ignorant of the distinction between a whistleblower and a spy, and makes those accusers look like total buffoons! Whistleblower...there's a Lewinsky joke there, but that's an entirely different discussion.
Spy: "A person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor."
Anyone who has and reports insider knowledge of illegal activities occurring in an organization."
WPA of 1989:
"The Whistleblower Protection Act of 1989 (WPA) is a law that protects federal government employees in the United States from retaliatory action for voluntarily disclosing information about dishonest or illegal activities occurring at a government organization"
This is not "copy and paste" it is an arrangement of researched information and supporting references! That's how arguments are won.
semantics
it ain't semen, but it leaves a sweet taste in your mouth, huh, Ari?
Uncle Tab

United States

#108322 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Spy? WRONG!
WPA of 1989:
He's given information to others.... That's a spy.

Your copy an paste was a waste of time dumbass. LOL

Did bin Laden tell you he kept his mouth shut while in the Airport in Russia? Did bin Laden tell you no one there went thru his computer?

Your copy and paste cover those subjects? My guess is no, but hey...... You up your IQ every few days, soooooo.....

lmao

“I Walk On Water”

#108323 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wow ... must be an x-man on here manipulating the idJit buttons too :)
and speaking of Idiot...American Labia, ladies and gentlemen
Uncle Tab

United States

#108324 Jul 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
First ari makes typos on purpose, now you are trying to lighten the mood?

Republicans say the dampest things when truth is shoved down their gullets!

Did you all have alot of head injuries when you were younger?? It shows!

#108325 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
here's Spiderjay to save the day... where's your sidekick, Gayson?
Getting your stomped in real argument, so you take the intellectual route and go all 3rd grader!
Snowden is a whistleblower...not a spy.
Obama has been exposed, and that's the issue which is dragging his popularity down in the U.S.A. and all over the world!
...and here you are still making an attempt to defend him.

#108327 Jul 6, 2013
Geez! Pick an argument and try and debate.
Your 3rd grader shit is how you admit defeat without saying it to each other right?
Anyone can see your pattern, anyone but you.

:b

Snowden = whistleblower got it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Family Man 142,507
Who is best dentist 22 min word 6
what happened in dog town 22 min friend of family 19
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE 35 min lol 6
harley smith in jail 38 min Kim 7
Casey and Barry 43 min lol 5
Concerning the Confederate F 1 hr Harry Phrog 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages