'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108206 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Roseanne Barr kicked his ass in a one minute debate..maybe he will get Chuck Norris as a running mate..enhance the 'clown' theme.
I hope he runs
a vote for Ted is a vote for Hillary
granted, he is one badass six stringer...
Let the clowns line up. Your right, a vote for that nutjob is a vote for Hillary. They just cringe with the idea. She is the most qualified.

DITCH MITCH McCONnell 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#108207 Jul 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
And it wonders where all her removed posts goes. haha Bet her red flags keep them busy with that batshit crazy rant 24/7 on all the political threads she trolls. Mentally unstable nutballs are right. The two or three here with their many socks even Ari/Jay admits to. hahaha
The drones have my blessing. lol
DITCH MITCH
I completely agree...... Let the Drones feast on them!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108208 Jul 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. He is late night comedy's favorite joke. Filibustering his own bill was a hoot. He may have all that China money backing him, but it won't help. Evidently even the teabaggers know he is a loser despite him hanging on grandrand's coattails. Too funny. I do love it when they eat their own. It won't be as easy to trash Grimes as he did Judd. Kentucky needs a voice in Washington and he isn't it. Grandrand either. Self interest is their game.
Again, I agree 100%.

And he'll lose the female vote as he goes after Grimes. He's already lost the Latino vote and never had the black vote.

I'd be very surprised if he won reelection.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108209 Jul 6, 2013
Bush honors tradition, holds tongue on Obama
Most modern presidents don't criticize each other

Page 1 of 5

Read more: http://www.wgal.com/news/politics/Bush-honors...

0 doesn't follow that 'protocol'...
NOR
any 'traditional' ones ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108210 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Bush honors tradition, holds tongue on Obama
Most modern presidents don't criticize each other
Page 1 of 5
Read more: http://www.wgal.com/news/politics/Bush-honors...
0 doesn't follow that 'protocol'...
NOR
any 'traditional' ones ...
Waaaaaaaaaaaaas!

:-D

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#108211 Jul 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
AND deny the Queen Loon and her circus clown socks of your wit and wisdom? They need the exercise stomping those icons for themselves. As well as demonstrating why the MAJORITY wins elections with our ONE party system. Quite entertaining. I love how you get Ari/Jay all worked up as well as the pervert SPEAKUP aka fake wtf among other socks. haha
lol...and they want me to go, so they can have a grown up debate
My IQ is 12 points above Ari's(according to his own post)....however, after reading hundreds of his posts...it leaves me wondering who I can brag about that to.(hehehe)
AL, IQ is in the 70s, I have expert testimony on that
"I loves my pork rinds"
...AL (says lots about her, too)

(bad) wtf is a homosexual pedophile...'allegedly'
Jay

Paris, TN

#108212 Jul 6, 2013
The Zimmerman trial is already over
To win conviction on second-degree murder, the prosecution has to show that the death was caused by a criminal act “demonstrating a depraved mind without regard for human life.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/05/zim...

#108213 Jul 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let the clowns line up. Your right, a vote for that nutjob is a vote for Hillary. They just cringe with the idea. She is the most qualified.
speaking of nutjobs, won't the they line up by the truckloads to support him? Ted Nugent for President of the United States.

Atheist Bill Maher is on his knees begging God to make it happen

Since: Dec 11

#108214 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Sir, Mister Professor, Sir...now do me a favor, look up 'avatar' in the dictionary

"In computing, an avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user's alter ego or character. It may take either a three-dimensional form,[1] as in games or virtual worlds, or a two-dimensional form as an icon in Internet forums and other online communities."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108215 Jul 6, 2013
George Zimmerman trial: Neighbor testifies Trayvon Martin was straddling Zimmerman moments before fatal gunshot

(CBS) A former neighbor of George Zimmerman testified he saw two men in a "tussle" outside his home the night of Feb. 26, 2012, and said he now believes the person on top in the altercation - which would moments later turn fatal - was Trayvon Martin.

In key testimony, he also said he believes George Zimmerman was the person yelling for help

John Good testified he saw a man in dark clothing on top of a man who was wearing red or light-colored clothing with lighter skin. Zimmerman, 29, was wearing a red jacket the night of the altercation, and Martin was wearing a dark hoodie. However, Good testified that he didn't see the person on top smashing the other person's head into the sidewalk, as Zimmerman claims Martin did before he fatally shot the teen.

The man on the bottom, who he said he now believes is George Zimmerman, yelled for help.

"At first it was "What's going on," and no one answered,' " Good said, describing calling out to the men. "And then at that point the person on the bottom, I could finally see, I heard a 'help.' Then at some point I said 'Cut it out.' And then,'I'm calling 911.' That's when I thought it was getting really serious."

The altercation seemed to escalate, according to Good. The struggle moved to the cement pathway, and he said the person in dark clothing straddled the other man in "mixed martial arts position" he later described to police as a "ground and pound." He said he saw "arm movements going downward," though he couldn't be certain the person on top was striking the person on the bottom.
"The person you now know to be Trayvon Martin was on top, correct?" asked defense attorney Mark O'Mara. "He was the one raining blows down on George Zimmerman, correct?"

"That's what it looked like," Good answered.

Good said he then went back inside to call 911. As he was dialing the phone, he heard a gunshot. His 911 call was played in court as the jury listened.

MORE:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575915...

And THIS was a 'prosecution' witness!

The Verdict is NOT Guilty ...
It will be a 'justifiable homicide!'
OR
Acquittal!

Should BE, anyhow!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108216 Jul 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, I use elbows, knees, and feet...when I use my hands it's usually a side hammer fist. I broke my hands too many times and it takes months to get to where I can play my guitar each time.
If Trayvon was mounted, he was most likely using the side hammer fist straight down into Zimmermans face.
Did Trayvon have any MMA training?
Lmao @ side hammer fist.
So he was pummeling George with side hammer fists knowing later he may wanna play guitar??
no no

Elizabethtown, KY

#108217 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Not true, I use elbows, knees, and feet...when I use my hands it's usually a side hammer fist. I broke my hands too many times and it takes months to get to where I can play my guitar each time.
If Trayvon was mounted, he was most likely using the side hammer fist straight down into Zimmermans face.
Did Trayvon have any MMA training?
If you do that much damage to your hands when you use them then you have not had much training on where and how to hit.

#108218 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...and they want me to go, so they can have a grown up debate
My IQ is 12 points above Ari's(according to his own post)....however, after reading hundreds of his posts...it leaves me wondering who I can brag about that to.(hehehe)
AL, IQ is in the 70s, I have expert testimony on that
"I loves my pork rinds"
...AL (says lots about her, too)
(bad) wtf is a homosexual pedophile...'allegedly'
152 IQ on the Stanford-Binet translates to a much higher rating on
the old Cattell IIIB...is it even possible (judging from your own posts?), that your IQ is beyond 180?
My "guesstimate" is you are most likely between 125 and 135.
No need to fudge the numbers, you may have a musical gift, just not analytical.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108219 Jul 6, 2013
Jay wrote:
The Zimmerman trial is already over
To win conviction on second-degree murder, the prosecution has to show that the death was caused by a criminal act “demonstrating a depraved mind without regard for human life.”
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/07/05/zim...
I think that's precisely what Zimmerman demonstrated, a depraved mind without human regard for life.

Request for acquittal denied.

#108220 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
"In computing, an avatar is the graphical representation of the user or the user's alter ego or character. It may take either a three-dimensional form,[1] as in games or virtual worlds, or a two-dimensional form as an icon in Internet forums and other online communities."
Good boy...that's another A+
Jay

Paris, TN

#108221 Jul 6, 2013
My question re: Zimmerman.

Where is the red jacket? If Z was on the ground rolling around on his back or changing position, especially on grass, why not show the back of the jacket and the snags or abrasions, dirt or possible tears on the jacket. Would see to me it would show the guy on the bottom.
Forensic science today would show a microscopic piece of grass embedded in the fabric, eh?

#108222 Jul 6, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao @ side hammer fist.
So he was pummeling George with side hammer fists knowing later he may wanna play guitar??
There you go again...trying to "twist it up".
Side hammer fist is very effective from a mounted position, The aggressor can strike harder and without breaking your hands if a deflected blow hits the hard part of the skull.
It's a popular move because it works.

Uncle Tab

United States

#108223 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
the old Cattell IIIB...is it even possible (judging from your own posts?), that your IQ is beyond 180?
152 and typos in the majority of your posts.... Sounds legit!

You're a joke you old senile fool lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

#108224 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Good boy...that's another A+
Just blindly walked into it.

Clueless!

#108225 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
beyond 180? no
I scored 163 on the Stanford-Binet.
I didn't realize you gained a point since the last time you posted your score...
Know this, Ari...there's not one person on this forum, NOT ONE, that thinks you're more intelligent than me...NOT ONE!
Now spin a scenario where 152 is higher that 163...GO!
between 125 and 135? thanks
I would have guesstimated yours between 95 and 105.

NOT ONE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dinky phipps 17 min Padded board 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,919
VCR tapes to DVD tapes 3 hr Jackie 1
Brett 3 hr lololol 5
who's the best lay from the creek 3 hr wondering 6
truck payments 3 hr hookah 17
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,605
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 11 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 12 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE