'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
95,761 - 95,780 of 150,170 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
Most of the Egyptians who took to the street to defend their rights not to be under an Islamic rule have very limited education. Yet, they are able to see what Obama is.
Although, the ignorant liberals in America which have access to a higher degree of education haven't a clue about Obama.
And yet republicans here cry doom and gloom on a daily basis and also claim to be patriots, and the uneducated Muslims overseas are braver than you tools are.

Thanks for pointing that out for everyone.

Night folks!:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

JIHADISTS CLAIM CREDIT FOR ARIZONA FIRES
'Our hands don't just reach America, but also strike it'

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jihadists-claim-cr...

etexfisherman48 37 minutes ago
It is time to do a quick work regardless of world opinion and that is round up the leaders of these terrorist groups and execute them before the entire world with pig coated bullets and buried in pigskins with bloody pig guts poured over the body for a covering.

As a follow up tell the leaders of the Muslim countries we will hold them accountable for any more terrorist attacks against America. We will start by not looking for a particular guilty party for all of Islam is evil and taking out one capital at a time turning it into a giant parking lot. Tell them we know it is your infidel religion that is of Satan and causes these violent acts against people.

Pi10107 2 hours ago
I have believed for several years that the Muslims are behind most of these fires, but the government has been covering it up.

Ronald B 3 hours ago
Muslims...
This is what Barack Husssssein Obama is rooted in.
This is what ultimately brings down the United States of America.
This is what the Bible warned us of...
This is what "fundamental transformation" looks like.

``````````

Good Night *Patriots*...
Ham for breakfast in the morning :)
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet republicans here cry doom and gloom on a daily basis and also claim to be patriots, and the uneducated Muslims overseas are braver than you tools are.
Thanks for pointing that out for everyone.
Night folks!:-D
And Obama shouted to you morons that Bush was unpatriotic and irresponsible for adding 4.2 trillion dollars to our National debt in EIGHT YEARS as President of the United States.

Obama added 6 trillion dollars to our National debt in less than four years. If that makes Bush irresponsible and unpatriotic than what the hell does that make your messiah?

Republicans, democrats, Independents and conservatives are all crying doom and gloom after nearly five years of Obama's many, many failed policies and bad decisions. Wasn't it Obama himself that was crying doom and gloom that emergency medical responders would lose their jobs and air controllers would be laid off and teachers would lose their jobs and blah, blah, blah because of Obama's sequester? Did you not hear any of his doom and gloom predictions? Of course there were no such doom and gloom predictions for billions of dollars being sent to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Obama's sequestration didn't affect his monetary support for the Muslim Brotherhood or any of the first family's many vacations, did it? No doom and gloom for the Obama's or the Muslim Brotherhood, right?

And you democrats claim to be honest and tolerant and for the middle class people...blah, blah, blah. Dirty Harry Reid claimed the sequestration cuts were to blame for an Benghazi when it had nothing to do with budget cuts at all. Nutsy Pelosi claimed that millions of women would fall on the floor and die if Planned Parent didn't get their free tax dollars every year. Killing babies is not cheap, ya know?

Opposing sides are killing each other in Egypt. Their people wanted nothing to do with the Muslim Brotherhood or Obama's support for them. Are you saying because we didn't take to the streets and act violently because of this administrations lies and coverup's that we aren't Patriots?

I have a feeling that voters are going to show all of you dishonest, intolerant, corrupt democrats just how patriotic we are come the midterm elections.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Martin~

The full autopsey was made available on line Thursday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/tray...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama shouted to you morons that Bush was unpatriotic and irresponsible for adding 4.2 trillion dollars to our National debt in EIGHT YEARS as President of the United States.
Obama added 6 trillion dollars to our National debt in less than four years. If that makes Bush irresponsible and unpatriotic than what the hell does that make your messiah?
Republicans, democrats, Independents and conservatives are all crying doom and gloom after nearly five years of Obama's many, many failed policies and bad decisions. Wasn't it Obama himself that was crying doom and gloom that emergency medical responders would lose their jobs and air controllers would be laid off and teachers would lose their jobs and blah, blah, blah because of Obama's sequester? Did you not hear any of his doom and gloom predictions? Of course there were no such doom and gloom predictions for billions of dollars being sent to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Obama's sequestration didn't affect his monetary support for the Muslim Brotherhood or any of the first family's many vacations, did it? No doom and gloom for the Obama's or the Muslim Brotherhood, right?
And you democrats claim to be honest and tolerant and for the middle class people...blah, blah, blah. Dirty Harry Reid claimed the sequestration cuts were to blame for an Benghazi when it had nothing to do with budget cuts at all. Nutsy Pelosi claimed that millions of women would fall on the floor and die if Planned Parent didn't get their free tax dollars every year. Killing babies is not cheap, ya know?
Opposing sides are killing each other in Egypt. Their people wanted nothing to do with the Muslim Brotherhood or Obama's support for them. Are you saying because we didn't take to the streets and act violently because of this administrations lies and coverup's that we aren't Patriots?
I have a feeling that voters are going to show all of you dishonest, intolerant, corrupt democrats just how patriotic we are come the midterm elections.
Why do you want more Repubs in office? So they can do this to American workers?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
The method Republicans have used to block all jobs legislation in the past two years is the same. A jobs bill comes up, it is filled with positive things for the economy, Republicans filibuster debate, this shields them from having to make floor speeches on why they don't want tax breaks for small businesses... etc.

Why? Well, if the economy recovers too strongly before an election, Republicans will lose power. If jobs numbers look too good, people will want to keep the same party. By Republicans blocking all jobs legislation and keeping jobs numbers from improving they believe this is their ticket to power.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with Trayvons right hand having no contusions/ abrasions?
You're a master fighter, you know your hands get cut up when you knock somebody out.
Not true, I use elbows, knees, and feet...when I use my hands it's usually a side hammer fist. I broke my hands too many times and it takes months to get to where I can play my guitar each time.
If Trayvon was mounted, he was most likely using the side hammer fist straight down into Zimmermans face.

Did Trayvon have any MMA training?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, I use elbows, knees, and feet...when I use my hands it's usually a side hammer fist. I broke my hands too many times and it takes months to get to where I can play my guitar each time.
If Trayvon was mounted, he was most likely using the side hammer fist straight down into Zimmermans face.
You silly little pos, you were mounted by your Daddy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that work out for you last November Dip Wad?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
JIHADISTS CLAIM CREDIT FOR ARIZONA FIRES
'Our hands don't just reach America, but also strike it'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jihadists-claim-cr...
etexfisherman48 37 minutes ago
It is time to do a quick work regardless of world opinion and that is round up the leaders of these terrorist groups and execute them before the entire world with pig coated bullets and buried in pigskins with bloody pig guts poured over the body for a covering.
As a follow up tell the leaders of the Muslim countries we will hold them accountable for any more terrorist attacks against America. We will start by not looking for a particular guilty party for all of Islam is evil and taking out one capital at a time turning it into a giant parking lot. Tell them we know it is your infidel religion that is of Satan and causes these violent acts against people.
Pi10107 2 hours ago
I have believed for several years that the Muslims are behind most of these fires, but the government has been covering it up.
Ronald B 3 hours ago
Muslims...
This is what Barack Husssssein Obama is rooted in.
This is what ultimately brings down the United States of America.
This is what the Bible warned us of...
This is what "fundamental transformation" looks like.
``````````
Good Night *Patriots*...
Ham for breakfast in the morning :)
You need to get some help ASAP!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly little pos, you were mounted by your Daddy.
Now you're projecting again, not everyone has the "special relationship" you and your mama's boyfriend do.

BTW, There is counseling for that!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon MMA style?

http://pjmedia.com/blog/the-crucial-trayvon-m...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

"The fighter on the bottom has no leverage or torque and is rendered nearly incapable of mounting any countering offense. A fighter in this position, unable to throw the fighter on top off balance and unable to escape, is almost certainly doomed to defeat."

...but managed to reach into a jacket pocket, pull out a gun and shoot Martin in the chest?
...doesn't hold water
"...a monkey could try this case, do you hear me, a monkey."
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
My guess is your fighting is the same as your spelling....... No worries there!

:-D be all that you can be...... Log into Topix!

LMAO

I don't think I've ever seen someone on Topix build an Internet life as big as you have clown lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with Trayvons right hand having no contusions/ abrasions?
You're a master fighter, you know your hands get cut up when you knock somebody out.
The funny thing about this whole case is the screaming..... Zimmerman goes after Maryin and he attacks Maryin, Martin starts kicking Zimmermans ass and Zimmerman screams like a woman (no offense ladies, it was a very high pitched femanine screech) then Zimmerman shoots Martin.

No wonder republicans are all about Zimmerman being their hero...... Cowards flock together.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you want more Repubs in office? So they can do this to American workers?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
The method Republicans have used to block all jobs legislation in the past two years is the same. A jobs bill comes up, it is filled with positive things for the economy, Republicans filibuster debate, this shields them from having to make floor speeches on why they don't want tax breaks for small businesses... etc.
Why? Well, if the economy recovers too strongly before an election, Republicans will lose power. If jobs numbers look too good, people will want to keep the same party. By Republicans blocking all jobs legislation and keeping jobs numbers from improving they believe this is their ticket to power.
You've hit the bullseye again! Great post!!

Personally, I don't think grimes can win against turtleman, but it's only 5 points...... So I may be wrong. I think everyone is tired of the do nothing party if no republicans crying and whining (here AND in Washington) and the majority are hopefully in their way out of Washington.

Our country will continue to recover as it had been doing for the last 5 years b

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"The fighter on the bottom has no leverage or torque and is rendered nearly incapable of mounting any countering offense. A fighter in this position, unable to throw the fighter on top off balance and unable to escape, is almost certainly doomed to defeat."
...but managed to reach into a jacket pocket, pull out a gun and shoot Martin in the chest?
...doesn't hold water
Do me a favor, do not use that analogy again.
The racial tension is very high on this subject; using the avatar you have chosen, might be mistaken for just another "racist remark".
America needs less of that, see what I'm sayin?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Now you're projecting again, not everyone has the "special relationship" you and your mama's boyfriend do.
BTW, There is counseling for that!
You have special relations with your boy friend numb nuts pretender Boy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...doesn't hold water
So you think you could try it?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...doesn't hold water
Have to agree, doesn't hold water.

But you have to realize these tools are getting trial coverage from WND, so we know they aren't getting the facts in this case and will be astonished when Zimmerman becomes prison bitch, much like ari has become Topic Bitch!

:-D

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
...doesn't hold water
Not true, many times it is possible to make a grab that will give you an advantage and even reverse the situation. Speed, upper body strength, and very importantly "experience" will work. In Krav Maga we have an exercise where we have to get up from a kneeling position against several attackers. From a mounted position an experienced fighter knows when to defend and escape!

A beginner may be slow to recognize opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min justice_- 130,303
House cleaning 37 min julie 6
Need Prayer 2 hr JJW 2
who knows Lecora Smith???? 2 hr just wondering 5
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 5 hr SLY WEST 3,476
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 6 hr IronHammer 8
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 7 hr Dental Assistant 41

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••