'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#108110 Jul 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Bear with me Uncle Tab, I thought I would pull a Queen Loon cut and paste. haha
Mo. gov. vetoes bill that nullified fed gun laws
Gov. Jay Nixon vetoed legislation Friday that would have made it a Missouri crime for federal agents to attempt to enforce federal gun laws in the state and could have landed journalists in jail for publishing the names of gun owners.
The Democratic governor said the bill passed by the Republican-led Legislature violated the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution, which generally gives preference to federal laws over conflicting state ones. He said it also infringed in the First Amendment rights of free speech and press.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52401502
When will stupid repukes figure out that FEDERAL laws trump STATE laws. duh Bunch of dumbasses.
DITCH MITCH
No worries! You copy and paste all you want! Yours are interesting and they are FACT!

Plus you don't do it ALL day EVERY day.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#108111 Jul 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Can YOU prove that?
Post a link...do you know how?
Ari, someday you will realize that 'posting a link'
isn't proving point.
You're (Al Samud II) argument sounds like 3g spinning, at best
and at worst, barking at the moon madness
just saying...
hope your rockets red glare gave proof...that your flag was still there.
Vlad the Impaler

San Jose, CA

#108112 Jul 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right Uncle. I have been here right with you since the debate of 2010 and this bunch is the most stupid faux box bunch of lemming tools of them all. Especially A Lunatic and her circus clowns. It is funny how they move in and out of their socks to fix their icons to make themselves feel better. I find it hilarious the effort they take to do that.
I am amused at the fury Hot C stirs in them. Too funny. What a bunch of losers.
Stay on them Uncle Tab.
Good news! Your Friday night treat is ready. I put a little extra peanut butter under my scrotum the way you like it. See if you can lick it all up!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108113 Jul 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All three American car manufactures sells last month was best since 2007. OH NO !!!!!!!!!! It just can't be !!!!!!!!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100859949
Plus those home sales up 12%.

These are those failures of Obama's?

Guess since they loved Dumbya so much, I understand why these idiots call these things failures...... This is opposite if what Dumbya did.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#108114 Jul 5, 2013
CallingUout wrote:
<quoted text>
And Captain Kirk. Wrath of Khan.
Leitchfield? howdy neighbor

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#108117 Jul 5, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how lefty fools complain about the judging icons when they go against them.
Lefties know to bump up judges, too. See, watch this.

(we just don't cause it's stupid)

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#108118 Jul 5, 2013
*how
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#108119 Jul 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has them. He's trying to decide your fate.
Funny "
Reality

La Grange, KY

#108120 Jul 5, 2013
Copied from facebook:

A look at the truth.

Sharon Atkinson California has 10 million illegal immigrants and they are not all mexican ....other countries sneek in through here too I was talking to a guy from veitnam that came trough tijuana !There are actualy close to 30 million people here that came in unlawfully crime and unemployment have skyrocketed in our state many crimes go unreported because they are afraid to call the police
Reality

La Grange, KY

#108122 Jul 5, 2013
Most of the Egyptians who took to the street to defend their rights not to be under an Islamic rule have very limited education. Yet, they are able to see what Obama is.

Although, the ignorant liberals in America which have access to a higher degree of education haven't a clue about Obama.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108124 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you think it may be a ploy to appeal for a mistrial?
Why would they be so dumb?
Never mind...after seeing the star witness, I will not misunderestimate their failure...in the future!
ROTFLMAO!
I think she got stuck in the revolving door!(instructions were in cursive!)
LMAO!
What's up with Trayvons right hand having no contusions/ abrasions?

You're a master fighter, you know your hands get cut up when you knock somebody out.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108125 Jul 5, 2013
Reality wrote:
Most of the Egyptians who took to the street to defend their rights not to be under an Islamic rule have very limited education. Yet, they are able to see what Obama is.
Although, the ignorant liberals in America which have access to a higher degree of education haven't a clue about Obama.
And yet republicans here cry doom and gloom on a daily basis and also claim to be patriots, and the uneducated Muslims overseas are braver than you tools are.

Thanks for pointing that out for everyone.

Night folks!:-D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108126 Jul 5, 2013
JIHADISTS CLAIM CREDIT FOR ARIZONA FIRES
'Our hands don't just reach America, but also strike it'

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jihadists-claim-cr...

etexfisherman48 37 minutes ago
It is time to do a quick work regardless of world opinion and that is round up the leaders of these terrorist groups and execute them before the entire world with pig coated bullets and buried in pigskins with bloody pig guts poured over the body for a covering.

As a follow up tell the leaders of the Muslim countries we will hold them accountable for any more terrorist attacks against America. We will start by not looking for a particular guilty party for all of Islam is evil and taking out one capital at a time turning it into a giant parking lot. Tell them we know it is your infidel religion that is of Satan and causes these violent acts against people.

Pi10107 2 hours ago
I have believed for several years that the Muslims are behind most of these fires, but the government has been covering it up.

Ronald B 3 hours ago
Muslims...
This is what Barack Husssssein Obama is rooted in.
This is what ultimately brings down the United States of America.
This is what the Bible warned us of...
This is what "fundamental transformation" looks like.

``````````

Good Night *Patriots*...
Ham for breakfast in the morning :)
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#108127 Jul 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet republicans here cry doom and gloom on a daily basis and also claim to be patriots, and the uneducated Muslims overseas are braver than you tools are.
Thanks for pointing that out for everyone.
Night folks!:-D
And Obama shouted to you morons that Bush was unpatriotic and irresponsible for adding 4.2 trillion dollars to our National debt in EIGHT YEARS as President of the United States.

Obama added 6 trillion dollars to our National debt in less than four years. If that makes Bush irresponsible and unpatriotic than what the hell does that make your messiah?

Republicans, democrats, Independents and conservatives are all crying doom and gloom after nearly five years of Obama's many, many failed policies and bad decisions. Wasn't it Obama himself that was crying doom and gloom that emergency medical responders would lose their jobs and air controllers would be laid off and teachers would lose their jobs and blah, blah, blah because of Obama's sequester? Did you not hear any of his doom and gloom predictions? Of course there were no such doom and gloom predictions for billions of dollars being sent to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Obama's sequestration didn't affect his monetary support for the Muslim Brotherhood or any of the first family's many vacations, did it? No doom and gloom for the Obama's or the Muslim Brotherhood, right?

And you democrats claim to be honest and tolerant and for the middle class people...blah, blah, blah. Dirty Harry Reid claimed the sequestration cuts were to blame for an Benghazi when it had nothing to do with budget cuts at all. Nutsy Pelosi claimed that millions of women would fall on the floor and die if Planned Parent didn't get their free tax dollars every year. Killing babies is not cheap, ya know?

Opposing sides are killing each other in Egypt. Their people wanted nothing to do with the Muslim Brotherhood or Obama's support for them. Are you saying because we didn't take to the streets and act violently because of this administrations lies and coverup's that we aren't Patriots?

I have a feeling that voters are going to show all of you dishonest, intolerant, corrupt democrats just how patriotic we are come the midterm elections.
Jay

Paris, TN

#108128 Jul 6, 2013
Trayvon Martin~

The full autopsey was made available on line Thursday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/17/tray...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108129 Jul 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama shouted to you morons that Bush was unpatriotic and irresponsible for adding 4.2 trillion dollars to our National debt in EIGHT YEARS as President of the United States.
Obama added 6 trillion dollars to our National debt in less than four years. If that makes Bush irresponsible and unpatriotic than what the hell does that make your messiah?
Republicans, democrats, Independents and conservatives are all crying doom and gloom after nearly five years of Obama's many, many failed policies and bad decisions. Wasn't it Obama himself that was crying doom and gloom that emergency medical responders would lose their jobs and air controllers would be laid off and teachers would lose their jobs and blah, blah, blah because of Obama's sequester? Did you not hear any of his doom and gloom predictions? Of course there were no such doom and gloom predictions for billions of dollars being sent to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Obama's sequestration didn't affect his monetary support for the Muslim Brotherhood or any of the first family's many vacations, did it? No doom and gloom for the Obama's or the Muslim Brotherhood, right?
And you democrats claim to be honest and tolerant and for the middle class people...blah, blah, blah. Dirty Harry Reid claimed the sequestration cuts were to blame for an Benghazi when it had nothing to do with budget cuts at all. Nutsy Pelosi claimed that millions of women would fall on the floor and die if Planned Parent didn't get their free tax dollars every year. Killing babies is not cheap, ya know?
Opposing sides are killing each other in Egypt. Their people wanted nothing to do with the Muslim Brotherhood or Obama's support for them. Are you saying because we didn't take to the streets and act violently because of this administrations lies and coverup's that we aren't Patriots?
I have a feeling that voters are going to show all of you dishonest, intolerant, corrupt democrats just how patriotic we are come the midterm elections.
Why do you want more Repubs in office? So they can do this to American workers?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
The method Republicans have used to block all jobs legislation in the past two years is the same. A jobs bill comes up, it is filled with positive things for the economy, Republicans filibuster debate, this shields them from having to make floor speeches on why they don't want tax breaks for small businesses... etc.

Why? Well, if the economy recovers too strongly before an election, Republicans will lose power. If jobs numbers look too good, people will want to keep the same party. By Republicans blocking all jobs legislation and keeping jobs numbers from improving they believe this is their ticket to power.

Since: Dec 11

#108130 Jul 6, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with Trayvons right hand having no contusions/ abrasions?
You're a master fighter, you know your hands get cut up when you knock somebody out.
Not true, I use elbows, knees, and feet...when I use my hands it's usually a side hammer fist. I broke my hands too many times and it takes months to get to where I can play my guitar each time.
If Trayvon was mounted, he was most likely using the side hammer fist straight down into Zimmermans face.

Did Trayvon have any MMA training?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108131 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Not true, I use elbows, knees, and feet...when I use my hands it's usually a side hammer fist. I broke my hands too many times and it takes months to get to where I can play my guitar each time.
If Trayvon was mounted, he was most likely using the side hammer fist straight down into Zimmermans face.
Did Trayvon have any MMA training?
You silly little pos, you were mounted by your Daddy.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108132 Jul 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that work out for you last November Dip Wad?

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108133 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
JIHADISTS CLAIM CREDIT FOR ARIZONA FIRES
'Our hands don't just reach America, but also strike it'
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/jihadists-claim-cr...
etexfisherman48 37 minutes ago
It is time to do a quick work regardless of world opinion and that is round up the leaders of these terrorist groups and execute them before the entire world with pig coated bullets and buried in pigskins with bloody pig guts poured over the body for a covering.
As a follow up tell the leaders of the Muslim countries we will hold them accountable for any more terrorist attacks against America. We will start by not looking for a particular guilty party for all of Islam is evil and taking out one capital at a time turning it into a giant parking lot. Tell them we know it is your infidel religion that is of Satan and causes these violent acts against people.
Pi10107 2 hours ago
I have believed for several years that the Muslims are behind most of these fires, but the government has been covering it up.
Ronald B 3 hours ago
Muslims...
This is what Barack Husssssein Obama is rooted in.
This is what ultimately brings down the United States of America.
This is what the Bible warned us of...
This is what "fundamental transformation" looks like.
``````````
Good Night *Patriots*...
Ham for breakfast in the morning :)
You need to get some help ASAP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 1 hr God 74
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr yeah man 4,579
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Virgin Merry 131,006
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 4 hr Well 9
Breeze Gregory 4 hr Holly blevins 3
Mike Smith, Warren and Baker 5 hr Tommy 2
Tru-Seal re union (Feb '14) 6 hr voter one 11
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••