'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#108185 Jul 6, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>So you think you could try it?
haha...no, I think your monkey could try it.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108186 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries..... Drones have her in the crosshairs..... Just a matter of time before the government starts knocking off the mentally unstable nutballs
And it wonders where all her removed posts goes. haha Bet her red flags keep them busy with that batshit crazy rant 24/7 on all the political threads she trolls. Mentally unstable nutballs are right. The two or three here with their many socks even Ari/Jay admits to. hahaha

The drones have my blessing. lol

DITCH MITCH

#108187 Jul 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, many times it is possible to make a grab that will give you an advantage and even reverse the situation. Speed, upper body strength, and very importantly "experience" will work. In Krav Maga we have an exercise where we have to get up from a kneeling position against several attackers. From a mounted position an experienced fighter knows when to defend and escape!
A beginner may be slow to recognize opportunity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AAxWdijuZEEXX
So Zimmerman is an expert...I didn't know that.

your entire analogy sounds like a gay orgy.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108188 Jul 6, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am referring to this post by the way.

Just Sayin wrote:

<quoted text>
Nearly 1/2 of the increase of the deficit was due to attempting to stop the slide that the GOP and THEIR failures initiated. The rest was done trying to do exactly what just about every creditable economist in the world has said repeatedly is the only thing that a country can do to stop said slide...infuse money into the economy. Might not been done as well as it should have been....but some good things were done. The corporations seem to be doing quite well thru all this. It's been the lower half that has struggled so mightily. There is easily a case to be made that the minority in the Senate...under Mitch's leadership has done everything possible to stop everything possible...i.e. over 400 filibusters over a 6yr period. Which by the way is an AVERAGE that is more than ANY OTHER minority caucus has had in any 2yr span in history. I guess you could say Mitch is a man of his word as he said his ONLY priority was to do in Obama. Certainly not what I would imagine most of us voters would have hoped for from such a fine man. The man has even filibustered HIS OWN BILLS!!!. Then you have the GOP lead House, whose lack of getting anything done, less than any in history, is only rivaled by the current GOP lead House in their 1st 6mos in control. They can't even agree on what to disagree on between themselves.
Even without anything getting done in Congress...Obama has done several things that has cut into the yrly deficit. Not enough...but it takes much more than one man to make the changes needed. I am sure you and others have seen recently that Obama care seems to have had more of an affect on the deficit than was predicted...with healthcare dropping from 10% of GDP to a mere 2.1% in just under 2yrs. Nothing has ever dropped that much in such a short time.
I saw a few pages back that you were talking about how Obama and the Dems were going to cut the Defense budget and how bad of an idea that was. Perhaps I am wrong, but I thought when a budget gets "cut" that that meant their budget is LESS than it was the previous yr. That is not the case here. The Dems want to "cut" the amount of INCREASE of the Defense budget. Just a bit of a difference there I think. Kinda the same thing was said during the election about how Medicare was going to get cut by Obama....again I tend to use the same definition of "cut" here...and again what was said is incorrect. But was correct of either of Romney's or Ryan's plan(s).
Now these cell phones Obama has deemed something some ppl on welfare have to have, I disagree with mostly...however the next item it is said he is considering I whole heartedly agree with...a universal remote control....so ppl have no excuse to not change the channel from Faux News and get the Paul Harvey version about things.
Good day.

Good luck with them and their denial, denial, denial that everything you posted was fact. They resort to name calling and perverted sexual slurs when dumbfounded by facts vs their fauxbox (wnd)propaganda the lemming tools stay glued to.

Great post.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108189 Jul 6, 2013
Web wars start early in crucial 2014 Senate battle

(CNN)- The first website dedicated to Alison Lundergan Grimes' Democratic challenge to Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell had no connection to the candidate. Instead it belonged to the GOP.

Two days after Kentucky's secretary of state announced Monday that she would launch a bid to take on the five-term senator, GrimesForSenate.org went up online, courtesy of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

But now, at the end of the week, Grimes is up with her own campaign website: AlisonForKy.com .

Friday, Grimes' website went up online. It allows users to sign up for news and updates and to make contributions to the campaign.

Grimes, 34, a Lexington attorney who cruised to victory in 2011 as Kentucky secretary of state, is the daughter of a former Kentucky Democratic Party chairman with close ties to former President Bill Clinton.

McConnell, 71, is infamous for taking the attack to his political opponents, and he quickly welcomed Grimes to the race by linking her to the president.

"Accepting the invitation from countless Washington liberals to become President Obama's Kentucky candidate was a courageous decision by Alison Lundergan Grimes," McConnell said Monday in a statement.

At a news conference announcing her decision, Grimes said the attacks by McConnell and his allies were a sign McConnell fears "losing his 30 year grip on power."

The contest between McConnell and Grimes could end up being the most expensive and nasty 2014 Senate race in the country.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/...

Pulling A Lunatic tactic and posting others comments. hahaha These were some of the best on that article:

S.B. Stein
If she is linked to the current president, then McConnell should be linked to the problems with the previous administration. It seems fair to me.

Donkey Party
If there is a God, the people of KY will show this reptile (he is a turtle, after all) the door. McConnell is the primary reason why government is dysfunctional. He's lucky he hasn't been tried for treason yet.

Jeff Brown in Jersey
Going to be fun watching Mitch fall!

Name jk. Sfl. GOP conservatives,the garbage of America.
The GOP will be lucky if they keep the house never mind take the senate. The GOP is to incompetent to govern and they prove it every day. GOP trash out in 2014 midterms. The GOP is truly the garbage of America and most educated voters know it, and then there's the brain dead GOP moron voters. Don't worry, they lose more every day with their horse and buggy agenda and lies and bs!!!!

AEJ
It is about this TWISTED-FACED OLD WHITE, WIDE-SCARY-EYED MAN/BIGOT go home and sleep. Every time I see him on TV screen I switch the channel as he scare the life out of me. HE JUST LOOK SCARY!!!! I think he may also be senile now.

AEJ
Under George W. Bush policies, America was losing 800,000 job each month. This old-white-scary-looking-man, was a HUGE SUPPORTER OF GEORGE BUSH – who tank the economy. IT IS ABOUT TIME WE SEND THIS OLD MAN HOME. HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!

Only GOP idiots would vote to puts this failed GOP clown back in the senate The 71 year old GOP moron filibustered his own bill and is probably senile or just brain dead like most republicans. The GOP really is the garbage of America!!!!

MaryM
Mitch McConnell's time in politics has past . His statement of "his number on goal was to make President Obama a one term President" NOT to help Americans speaks volumes of his character.

All Kentucky DEMS sign up for her email updates and let's elect someone who cares about Kentucky 24/7 instead of showing up to campaign only like the turtle man does for photo ops. He is a JOKE.

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108190 Jul 6, 2013
Happy rainy Saturday Hot C.

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#108191 Jul 6, 2013
RayOne wrote:
<quoted text>
The SEQUESTER is only supposed to harm the people he does not like.
So with your logic, republicans didn't like the same people?

You do know that both democrats and republicans were working together to try to avoid the sequester, but republicans did everything they could to protect the super rich while trying to let the poor take the heavy hit, right?

I know the facts aren't the talking points for FalsrNews but the voting majority knows.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108192 Jul 6, 2013
Loving this...calling all has beens, racists, bigots and gun slinging teabaggers...jocky for position. Won't help with your "re-inventing" lost cause, we will still have our first WOMAN President. hahaha

Ted Nugent for president? Rocker has slogan ready

Ted Nugent for president? The Motor City Madman and gun enthusiast apparently is thinking about running.

A story for The Washington Post Magazine details Nugent's political activism and explains that the '70s-era rocker is indeed eyeing a White House bid. Arkansas former governor Mike Huckabee, who sought the Republican presidential nomination in 2008, says he'd help Nugent if he decided to run.

Nugent has already practiced his presidential campaign slogan. "Hi, I'm Ted Nugent, I have nine children from seven women, and I'm running for president," he told the Post's Steve Hendrix.

Nugent toyed with the idea of running for Michigan governor in 2006 and 2010.

A presidential campaign may sound far-fetched, but there are people out there who would eat it up. Nugent for President memorabilia was all the rage at the recent National Rifle Association conference in Houston.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013...

Motor City Madman ... hahaha Motor Mouthed Madman is more like it. What a joke. Line them up lemmings, we can't wait to see what pitiful bunch of candidates you dig up this time. lmao at repukes

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108193 Jul 6, 2013
July 6, 2013
Gays at the Supreme Court: Somewhere Under the Radar
By Stella Morabito
Last week I decided to observe the scene under the rainbow flags at the Supreme Court building. As a Washingtonian, I had that dubious option.
But I had to resist the urge to stay away. As a supporter of marriage, I wasn't in the mood to entertain more vitriol from a gauntlet of LGBT activists as was spewed at participants of the March for Marriage held in Washington three months ago. Among that LGBT mob was a guy directing his "F--k you" stance to marriage supporters as he collected video of them on his cell. Also prominently on display was a mocking transgender pole dancer, clad in rainbow tutu and devil horns.
The smearing of pro-marriage people last March proved to be a part of a process intended to facilitate the Supreme Court's reversal of the Defense of Marriage Act. Once opposition was effectively silenced, the other side was freer to create the illusion -- through a self-reinforcing cascade -- of a public opinion shift that would allow the court comfortably to rest its case for un-defining of marriage. For all practical purposes, the "gay" idea is to make heterosexuality the love that dare not speak its name.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/07/gays_a...

sickening!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108194 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
So with your logic, republicans didn't like the same people?
You do know that both democrats and republicans were working together to try to avoid the sequester, but republicans did everything they could to protect the super rich while trying to let the poor take the heavy hit, right?
I know the facts aren't the talking points for FalsrNews but the voting majority knows.
They can't respond with any facts, only icon stomping. Too funny. Fauxbox/wnd reporting facts...hahaha even children know better:

Cute Kid Note Of The Day: 9-Year-Old's Honest Opinion Of Fox News
The left column of today's cute kid note has a standout punchline.

Title: Fantasy vs. Reality

Author: Alex

Mom says: Alex wrote the note for a school assignment last year. "He really calls things as he sees them," she notes.

#8 under fantasy:
fauxnews

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/05/cute...

hahaha...future Dem voter. Smart kid.

DITCH MITCH 2014

#108195 Jul 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Happy rainy Saturday Hot C.
DITCH MITCH 2014
you too Ms R. I'm getting cabin fever, I'd rather be mowing than cooped up
Just Sayin

Cadiz, KY

#108196 Jul 6, 2013
The sequester was Obama's idea. It manifested itself after Boehner and co. so shrewdly negotiated his $4 1/2 to $1 cuts to revenue offer down to $1 1/2 to $1.With a promise from GOP that they would come up with another $1 worth of cuts, which THEY still have not addressed. Then Boehner proudly coming out saying sure he was happy....he got 99% of what he was asking for...????WTF. So in the deal Obama tried to put the squeeze on them to make good on their promise, which they didn't and the cuts came to be. That is one thing Obama has done far to often for my liking at least....counted on the GOP to honestly try to play ball and get something for real done.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108197 Jul 6, 2013
Mitch McConnell Urged By Tea Party To Step Aside In 2014

A tea party-affiliated group is urging Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to bow out of his reelection bid next year against Democratic rival Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes, citing concerns with the longtime senator's electability.

Matt Hoskins, the Senate Conservatives Fund's executive director, told the Washington Post Tuesday that McConnell isn't a strong enough candidate to face off against Grimes and that it may be time for him to "pass the torch."

“Mitch McConnell is now the least electable Republican senator running for reelection in 2014,” Hoskins said. "He could lose this race and cost Republicans the majority. He needs to consider whether it might be time to hang it up.”

The Senate Conservatives Fund is a political action committee launched by former Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) prior to the 2010 elections.

Last month, the PAC swiped McConnell over the Senate's comprehensive immigration reform bill, mounting a $50,000 television and radio ad campaign attacking the Republican for supporting "amnesty" for undocumented immigrants.

Grimes, who assumed office in 2012, announced Monday that she would challenge McConnell in next year's Senate race. She is the only Democrat to jump in the race so far.

A poll conducted in May by the Senate Majority PAC, a Democratic super PAC, showed McConnell and Grimes tied in a hypothetical matchup.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/mitc...

Love it when they eat their own.

Teabaggers vs. Grand Old Party of No = PRICELESS

DITCH MITCH 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#108198 Jul 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Web wars start early in crucial 2014 Senate battle
(CNN)- The first website dedicated to Alison Lundergan Grimes' Democratic challenge to Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell had no connection to the candidate. Instead it belonged to the GOP.
Two days after Kentucky's secretary of state announced Monday that she would launch a bid to take on the five-term senator, GrimesForSenate.org went up online, courtesy of the National Republican Senatorial Committee.
But now, at the end of the week, Grimes is up with her own campaign website: AlisonForKy.com .
Friday, Grimes' website went up online. It allows users to sign up for news and updates and to make contributions to the campaign.
Grimes, 34, a Lexington attorney who cruised to victory in 2011 as Kentucky secretary of state, is the daughter of a former Kentucky Democratic Party chairman with close ties to former President Bill Clinton.
McConnell, 71, is infamous for taking the attack to his political opponents, and he quickly welcomed Grimes to the race by linking her to the president.
"Accepting the invitation from countless Washington liberals to become President Obama's Kentucky candidate was a courageous decision by Alison Lundergan Grimes," McConnell said Monday in a statement.
At a news conference announcing her decision, Grimes said the attacks by McConnell and his allies were a sign McConnell fears "losing his 30 year grip on power."
The contest between McConnell and Grimes could end up being the most expensive and nasty 2014 Senate race in the country.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/... -
Going to be fun watching Mitch fall!
The GOP will be lucky if they keep the house never mind take the senate. The GOP is to incompetent to govern and they prove it every day. GOP trash out in 2014 midterms. The GOP is truly the garbage of America and most educated voters know it, and then there's the brain dead GOP moron voters. Don't worry, they lose more every day with their horse and buggy agenda and lies and bs!!!!
AEJ
It is about this TWISTED-FACED OLD WHITE, WIDE-SCARY-EYED MAN/BIGOT go home and sleep. Every time I see him on TV screen I switch the channel as he scare the life out of me. HE JUST LOOK SCARY!!!! I think he may also be senile now.
AEJ
Under George W. Bush policies, America was losing 800,000 job each month. This old-white-scary-looking-man, was a HUGE SUPPORTER OF GEORGE BUSH – who tank the economy. IT IS ABOUT TIME WE SEND THIS OLD MAN HOME. HIS DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!!
Only GOP idiots would vote to puts this failed GOP clown back in the senate The 71 year old GOP moron filibustered his own bill and is probably senile or just brain dead like most republicans. The GOP really is the garbage of America!!!!
MaryM
Mitch McConnell's time in politics has past . His statement of "his number on goal was to make President Obama a one term President" NOT to help Americans speaks volumes of his character.
All Kentucky DEMS sign up for her email updates and let's elect someone who cares about Kentucky 24/7 instead of showing up to campaign only like the turtle man does for photo ops. He is a JOKE.
DITCH MITCH 2014
GREAT information!!
Pretty shady for the GOP to do a website with her name. Guess they are scared to death.
They have to steal people's names just like the republicans have done in this board many times. Birds of a feather!
Turtle Man may be in trouble since she has Climton backing her. And tirtleMan only has a 5 point lead over a virtual newcomer means BIG trouble for the old job killer
You are correct..... Ditch Mitch should be Kentuckians number one priorities!

#108199 Jul 6, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Loving this...calling all has beens, racists, bigots and gun slinging teabaggers...jocky for position. Won't help with your "re-inventing" lost cause, we will still have our first WOMAN President. hahaha
Ted Nugent for president? Rocker has slogan ready
Ted Nugent for president? The Motor City Madman and gun enthusiast apparently is thinking about running.
A story for The Washington Post Magazine details Nugent's political activism and explains that the '70s-era rocker is indeed eyeing a White House bid. Arkansas former governor Mike Huckabee, who sought the Republican presidential nomination in 2008, says he'd help Nugent if he decided to run.
Nugent has already practiced his presidential campaign slogan. "Hi, I'm Ted Nugent, I have nine children from seven women, and I'm running for president," he told the Post's Steve Hendrix.
Nugent toyed with the idea of running for Michigan governor in 2006 and 2010.
A presidential campaign may sound far-fetched, but there are people out there who would eat it up. Nugent for President memorabilia was all the rage at the recent National Rifle Association conference in Houston.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpolitics/2013...
Motor City Madman ... hahaha Motor Mouthed Madman is more like it. What a joke. Line them up lemmings, we can't wait to see what pitiful bunch of candidates you dig up this time. lmao at repukes
DITCH MITCH
Roseanne Barr kicked his ass in a one minute debate..maybe he will get Chuck Norris as a running mate..enhance the 'clown' theme.

I hope he runs
a vote for Ted is a vote for Hillary
granted, he is one badass six stringer...
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#108200 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
July 6, 2013
By Stella Morabito
Last week I decided to observe the scene under the rainbow flags at the Supreme Court building. As a Washingtonian, I had that dubious option.
But I had to resist the urge to stay away. As a supporter of marriage, I wasn't in the mood to entertain more vitriol from a gauntlet of LGBT activists as was spewed at participants of the March for Marriage held in Washington three months ago. Among that LGBT mob was a guy directing his "F--k you" stance to marriage supporters as he collected video of them on his cell. Also prominently on display was a mocking transgender pole dancer, clad in rainbow tutu and devil horns.
The smearing of pro-marriage people last March proved to be a part of a process intended to facilitate the Supreme Court's reversal of the Defense of Marriage Act. Once opposition was effectively silenced, the other side was freer to create the illusion -- through a self-reinforcing cascade -- of a public opinion shift that would allow the court comfortably to rest its case for un-defining of marriage. For all practical purposes, the "gay" idea is to make heterosexuality the love that dare not speak its name.
sickening!
You are a sick perverted pos.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108201 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you too Ms R. I'm getting cabin fever, I'd rather be mowing than cooped up
AND deny the Queen Loon and her circus clown socks of your wit and wisdom? They need the exercise stomping those icons for themselves. As well as demonstrating why the MAJORITY wins elections with our ONE party system. Quite entertaining. I love how you get Ari/Jay all worked up as well as the pervert SPEAKUP aka fake wtf among other socks. haha

DITCH MITCH McCONnell 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#108202 Jul 6, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
The sequester was Obama's idea. It manifested itself after Boehner and co. so shrewdly negotiated his $4 1/2 to $1 cuts to revenue offer down to $1 1/2 to $1.With a promise from GOP that they would come up with another $1 worth of cuts, which THEY still have not addressed. Then Boehner proudly coming out saying sure he was happy....he got 99% of what he was asking for...????WTF. So in the deal Obama tried to put the squeeze on them to make good on their promise, which they didn't and the cuts came to be. That is one thing Obama has done far to often for my liking at least....counted on the GOP to honestly try to play ball and get something for real done.
GREAT post!!!!!

#108203 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
July 6, 2013
By Stella Morabito
sickening!
does your brother know you hate him for being gay?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108204 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
GREAT information!!
Pretty shady for the GOP to do a website with her name. Guess they are scared to death.
They have to steal people's names just like the republicans have done in this board many times. Birds of a feather!
Turtle Man may be in trouble since she has Climton backing her. And tirtleMan only has a 5 point lead over a virtual newcomer means BIG trouble for the old job killer
You are correct..... Ditch Mitch should be Kentuckians number one priorities!
Absolutely. He is late night comedy's favorite joke. Filibustering his own bill was a hoot. He may have all that China money backing him, but it won't help. Evidently even the teabaggers know he is a loser despite him hanging on grandrand's coattails. Too funny. I do love it when they eat their own. It won't be as easy to trash Grimes as he did Judd. Kentucky needs a voice in Washington and he isn't it. Grandrand either. Self interest is their game.

DITCH MITCH McCONnell 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,444
Slusher auto sales 4 hr dash 2
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 4 hr Party hardy 7
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 7 hr Great 3
What do u think about Amanda Shaffer? (Feb '10) 23 hr Jen 17
Romeo's Italian Resturant 23 hr City worker 12
Keep our town DRY 23 hr aaa 22
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 29 marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE