'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
95,721 - 95,740 of 151,433 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
Truth

United States

#108085 Jul 5, 2013
drink The hive wrote:
Funny how these psychotic neocons would rather bump up judging icons than present actual facts.
In their twisted minds it makes them think they won the debate.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108088 Jul 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumb@$$, I made the claim "WMD were found in Iraq" and I supported my claim:
"After Iraq disclosed in its CAFCD that, on at least 13 occasions, its Al Samud II missile had reached ranges beyond 150 km, the UN put a stop to Al Samud II flight-testing until they could further assess the system's capabilities. UNMOVIC convened a panel of missile experts in February 2003, which concluded that the Al Samud II violated UN statutes, and, therefore, the program should be frozen and the missiles destroyed. Beginning in March, UNMOVIC supervised the destruction of 72 missiles and the disablement of 3 launchers. The missile destruction program was incomplete when the inspectors left in mid-March, leaving Iraq with Al Samud II missiles that could be used against Coalition forces. Iraq launched approximately five Al Samud II missiles against Coalition forces during OIF before the system was recalled due to failures. Although there was a freeze ordered by UNMOVIC, according to a former senior official at Al Karamah, Iraq produced approximately 20 missiles during the first quarter of 2003. Another source claimed that, after UNMOVIC inspectors departed the country in March 2003, Iraq was able to assemble about 4 Al Samud II missiles from remaining parts that had been placed in mobile trucks to avoid air strikes. These missiles were not delivered to the Army.
In February 2003, U.N. inspectors evaluated two versions of the Al Samoud 2 missile using four separate computer models. Both versions were found to exceed the range limit of 150 kilometers set by the U.N. Security Council. The lighter version of the Al Samoud 2 was estimated to have a range of 193 kilometers, while the heavier version would be capable of a 162 km range. Accordingly, it was requested that all Al Samoud 2 missiles and warheads be delivered to the inspectors for destruction.
A cache of 12 Al Samoud II missiles was found south of Bayji at LD7154 and LD7644 on 21 July 2003 at 1700 hrs."
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/...
Now DUMBA$$ you provide evidence to prove OBL is dead.(that's how this works!
Or stick your head back up your @$$ and STFU!
Dumbya said he was wrong.... No WMDs..... You lose dumbass.

And I'm not scared if bin Laden..... I know he's dead. You may not of heard..... Your news sources don't tell you the truth.

You need to pull your head out if Oreily's and Becks ass....... You keep on with your low/no education republican bullshit and fear, we're laughing at you as you live in fear of someone who's laying in the bottom of the ocean and is now fish food.

But you have lots of evidence to prove he's alive, right?? No, you don't. Wanna know how I KNOW he's dead, cause no ones heard a word from him since his cranium ate a bullet.

I have to admit it, you are probably the stupidest person posting here. You took the SupwrStupid crown from the cut and paste whore American Crackhead.

It's fun smacking your dumbass around. I should feel back for doing this to someone who comes to a battle of wits unarmed, but it's just fun LMAO

falseNews make you STUPID!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#108089 Jul 5, 2013
drink The hive wrote:
Funny how these psychotic neocons would rather bump up judging icons than present actual facts.
Funny how lefty fools complain about the judging icons when they go against them.
Jay

Paris, TN

#108090 Jul 5, 2013
I've served on jury duty twice. The decision the jury makes is based on evidence only and proof in many cases. If we let a small group of people determine what the outcome should be or ELSE! There goes our judicial system. We will then base our decision on whether or not someone might destroy a city, start riots or burn everything is sight.

They let OJ go free for the same reason. Too many saw him as a hero. He wasn't a hero, just good at sports. The only heroes should be our military, or those who forsake their own lives to save or protect someone else. OJ is now in jail and deservedly so.......we need to let the jury decide Zimmerman, that's what we do in this country.

Rumblings of 'lynching over Trayvon verdict
CNN VIDEO
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108091 Jul 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
In their twisted minds it makes them think they won the debate.
They've done that for years here. I come around at election time, get em riled up and then leave. This bunch of stupid uneducated republicans are so fun to kick around, I stayed longer.

They beat those icons up to make themselves feel better, that's all they can do..... Besides the endless empty brained copy and paste.

Shallow uninformed minds = endless copy and pastes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108092 Jul 5, 2013
Where are post #'s 086, 087 ...???
huummm ....
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108093 Jul 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They've done that for years here. I come around at election time, get em riled up and then leave. This bunch of stupid uneducated republicans are so fun to kick around, I stayed longer.
They beat those icons up to make themselves feel better, that's all they can do..... Besides the endless empty brained copy and paste.
Shallow uninformed minds = endless copy and pastes.
You are so right Uncle. I have been here right with you since the debate of 2010 and this bunch is the most stupid faux box bunch of lemming tools of them all. Especially A Lunatic and her circus clowns. It is funny how they move in and out of their socks to fix their icons to make themselves feel better. I find it hilarious the effort they take to do that.

I am amused at the fury Hot C stirs in them. Too funny. What a bunch of losers.

Stay on them Uncle Tab.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108094 Jul 5, 2013
Oh no...gloom and doomers hate these headlines...

US economy adds 195K jobs

WASHINGTON (AP)- U.S. employers added a robust 195,000 jobs in June and many more in April and May than previously thought. The job growth suggests a stronger economy and makes it more likely the Federal Reserve will slow its bond purchases before year's end.

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

Of course there is a conspiracy. Stock Exchange UP, Dollar UP, but DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL on anything good from the Grand Party of NO good. haha

Republicans quick to say jobs report not good enough

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/...

http://www.republicansintheirownwords.com/quo...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108095 Jul 5, 2013
GOP wrestles with immigration reform consequences

Some Republican lawmakers are increasingly facing a tough choice – support a comprehensive immigration bill and face a backlash from their own voters or oppose efforts to provide a path to citizenship for undocumented workers and contribute to larger GOP losses in the future.

Republican strategists are already fretting about the long-term implications for the party if they reject a comprehensive immigration bill, but that’s a bitter pill for conservative activists to swallow, who are promising primary challenges and substantial blowback if lawmakers back reform.

But Democrats aren’t just looking for a solution -- they’re looking for ammunition too. This week the DCCC also launched RepublicansInTheirOwnWords.com -- inviting submissions for outlandish GOP statements “so members of the public can peruse House Republicans’ positions on immigration – in their own words.”

These races likely won’t be won or lost on immigration alone, with the economy, health care, and a variety of other important issues coming into play -- and there’s no guarantee even Latino voters will base their vote solely on an immigration vote, but to Democrats it plays into a greater message of a worsening GOP brand.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/...

Look how that "re-inventing" the GOP is working out for them. Hispanics won't forget.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108096 Jul 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Where are post #'s 086, 087 ...???
huummm ....
Obama has them. He's trying to decide your fate.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108097 Jul 5, 2013
Bear with me Uncle Tab, I thought I would pull a Queen Loon cut and paste. haha

Mo. gov. vetoes bill that nullified fed gun laws

Gov. Jay Nixon vetoed legislation Friday that would have made it a Missouri crime for federal agents to attempt to enforce federal gun laws in the state and could have landed journalists in jail for publishing the names of gun owners.

The Democratic governor said the bill passed by the Republican-led Legislature violated the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution, which generally gives preference to federal laws over conflicting state ones. He said it also infringed in the First Amendment rights of free speech and press.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52401502

When will stupid repukes figure out that FEDERAL laws trump STATE laws. duh Bunch of dumbasses.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108098 Jul 5, 2013
July 05, 2013
GOP Senator Says Obama Didn't Abuse the IRS

Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) told the New York Times that it's unlikely that President Obama used the IRS to go after his political enemies.

Said Blunt: "Presidents have always been very careful about maintaining the appearance of keeping hands off the IRS. I don't have any reason to believe there wasn't targeting of conservatives, but it might well have been a lot more than that as well."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2013/07/05/...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#108099 Jul 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Oh no...gloom and doomers hate these headlines...
US economy adds 195K jobs
WASHINGTON (AP)- U.S. employers added a robust 195,000 jobs in June and many more in April and May than previously thought. The job growth suggests a stronger economy and makes it more likely the Federal Reserve will slow its bond purchases before year's end.
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...
Of course there is a conspiracy. Stock Exchange UP, Dollar UP, but DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL on anything good from the Grand Party of NO good. haha
Republicans quick to say jobs report not good enough
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/...
http://www.republicansintheirownwords.com/quo...
DITCH MITCH
All three American car manufactures sells last month was best since 2007. OH NO !!!!!!!!!! It just can't be !!!!!!!!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100859949
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108100 Jul 5, 2013
GOP Could Pay Price for Gerrymandering

"No one disputes Republicans used the once-a-decade redistricting process to lock in their House majority -- almost certainly through 2014 and possibly until the next round of line-drawing in 2020. But the party could pay a steep price for that dominance," Politico reports.

"Some top GOP strategists and candidates warn that the ruby red districts the party drew itself into are pushing House Republicans further to the right -- narrowing the party's appeal at a time when some GOP leaders say its future rests on the opposite happening. If you're looking for a root cause of the recurring drama within the House Republican Conference -- from the surprise meltdown on the farm bill to the looming showdown over immigration reform -- the increasingly conservative makeup of those districts is a good place to start."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2013/07/01/...

Voters won't forget.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108101 Jul 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has them. He's trying to decide your fate.
haha, good one!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108102 Jul 5, 2013
Some Republicans admit the IRS 'scandal' was a load of codswallop

Well, hallelujah, the lightbulb finally lit up for at least a couple of Republicans over the manufactured IRS "scandal":

“We haven’t proved political motivation,” said Representative Charles Boustany Jr., a Louisiana Republican who, as the chairman of the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Oversight, is leading one inquiry.

Senator Roy Blunt, Republican of Missouri, said that in retrospect, suggestions that Mr. Obama had orchestrated an I.R.S. attack on his political enemies were unwarranted.

That's mighty big of them considering we already know that conservative groups were not specifically targeted, and we know that it was Chief Theater Director Darrell Issa who requested that the report that started the whole brouhaha only focus on conservative groups, so, game over, right?(Pause to laugh.) Don't be ridiculous:
Even with the narrative muddied, most Republicans see no reason to back off.

Leaving aside the fact that the word "muddied" should have been "destroyed," of course House Republicans aren't going to back off. And if history is any guide, of course the media will continue to treat this whole scandal-that-wasn't as a legitimate news story. Because fair. And balanced. Also, lazy.

http://www.dailykos.com/ #

Love that last line. Fauxbox propaganda is lazy SOS just a different day. Lap it up repuke lemming tools. lmao at the circus clowns and their Queen Loon ringmaster troll.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108103 Jul 5, 2013
John Yarmuth on 2014: Mitch McConnell 'scared'

Sen. Mitch McConnell is “scared to death” of running against Alison Lundergan Grimes, Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) said Thursday morning.

“They’re showing how much fear they have about this race because our airwaves are already crammed with negative ads about Allison,” Yarmuth said on MSNBC.“We know he’s scared to death.”

Grimes, Kentucky’s Democratic secretary of state, announced her candidacy for the Senate seat on Monday. Despite being a relative political novice, she’s generally seen as the most formidable of the remaining Democratic candidates still considering a run and is said to have big supporters, including the Clinton family.

Yarmuth said recent polls have shown it’s going to be a tight race.

“Even McConnell’s own pollster has the race within 5 points,” he said.“He knows he’s in for one heck of a fight.”

As for an impending immigration bill, Yarmuth, who is in the House Gang of Seven, said he’s optimistic the bipartisan group will have a bill to introduce next week and that it can garner 100 or so Republican votes.

“We met right before we left last Friday, the seven of us, and everybody was full steam ahead, very much committed to the process and very optimist that ultimately the product that we produce will be something that can not only solve many of our immigration problems but also pass both houses,” Yarmuth said.“Ultimately, I think we can get 100 or so Republican votes in the house.”

Yarmuth pushed back against critics who have been saying the bill would be nothing more than amnesty for illegal immigrants.

“When our proposal is actually revealed, it’s going to be very very difficult if not impossible to characterize it as amnesty,” he said.“A lot of undocumenteds we don’t think will take the steps because it’s going to be so arduous.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/2014-se...

DITCH MITCH
Jacko4

Lubbock, TX

#108104 Jul 5, 2013
Oh no
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108105 Jul 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All three American car manufactures sells last month was best since 2007. OH NO !!!!!!!!!! It just can't be !!!!!!!!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100859949
I forgot to add that. That has to burn their hides. Of course, FORD didn't need the bailout and the other two paid back their share plus interest. Yet the repukes, including the turtleman McCONnell all wanted them to go bankrupt and put families out of a job and on the street.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108106 Jul 5, 2013
Come out, come out wherever you are....guess the circus went on to the next thread to troll or the sock club meeting. Queen Loon must still be looking for those posts. hahahaha

You socks have fun with the icons. I might check back later for a laugh.

DITCH MITCH 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 34 min Do the right thing 2,022
Rickie smith from1304 1 hr maybe 4
Holly or Nikki who will Brett pick 2 hr Old friends 3
stacy and eddie afair at union 2 hr really 9
Is Gary Williams won the Mayors race ? 2 hr duh 39
Mayor. And school board candidates slinging Mud... 3 hr Yep 32
coming soon 3 hr student 4
Kentucky Fried Chicken 4 hr chicky 12
Walmart Supercenter Sun Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs