'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108100 Jul 5, 2013
GOP Could Pay Price for Gerrymandering

"No one disputes Republicans used the once-a-decade redistricting process to lock in their House majority -- almost certainly through 2014 and possibly until the next round of line-drawing in 2020. But the party could pay a steep price for that dominance," Politico reports.

"Some top GOP strategists and candidates warn that the ruby red districts the party drew itself into are pushing House Republicans further to the right -- narrowing the party's appeal at a time when some GOP leaders say its future rests on the opposite happening. If you're looking for a root cause of the recurring drama within the House Republican Conference -- from the surprise meltdown on the farm bill to the looming showdown over immigration reform -- the increasingly conservative makeup of those districts is a good place to start."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2013/07/01/...

Voters won't forget.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108101 Jul 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has them. He's trying to decide your fate.
haha, good one!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108102 Jul 5, 2013
Some Republicans admit the IRS 'scandal' was a load of codswallop

Well, hallelujah, the lightbulb finally lit up for at least a couple of Republicans over the manufactured IRS "scandal":

“We haven’t proved political motivation,” said Representative Charles Boustany Jr., a Louisiana Republican who, as the chairman of the House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Oversight, is leading one inquiry.

Senator Roy Blunt, Republican of Missouri, said that in retrospect, suggestions that Mr. Obama had orchestrated an I.R.S. attack on his political enemies were unwarranted.

That's mighty big of them considering we already know that conservative groups were not specifically targeted, and we know that it was Chief Theater Director Darrell Issa who requested that the report that started the whole brouhaha only focus on conservative groups, so, game over, right?(Pause to laugh.) Don't be ridiculous:
Even with the narrative muddied, most Republicans see no reason to back off.

Leaving aside the fact that the word "muddied" should have been "destroyed," of course House Republicans aren't going to back off. And if history is any guide, of course the media will continue to treat this whole scandal-that-wasn't as a legitimate news story. Because fair. And balanced. Also, lazy.

http://www.dailykos.com/ #

Love that last line. Fauxbox propaganda is lazy SOS just a different day. Lap it up repuke lemming tools. lmao at the circus clowns and their Queen Loon ringmaster troll.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108103 Jul 5, 2013
John Yarmuth on 2014: Mitch McConnell 'scared'

Sen. Mitch McConnell is “scared to death” of running against Alison Lundergan Grimes, Rep. John Yarmuth (D-Ky.) said Thursday morning.

“They’re showing how much fear they have about this race because our airwaves are already crammed with negative ads about Allison,” Yarmuth said on MSNBC.“We know he’s scared to death.”

Grimes, Kentucky’s Democratic secretary of state, announced her candidacy for the Senate seat on Monday. Despite being a relative political novice, she’s generally seen as the most formidable of the remaining Democratic candidates still considering a run and is said to have big supporters, including the Clinton family.

Yarmuth said recent polls have shown it’s going to be a tight race.

“Even McConnell’s own pollster has the race within 5 points,” he said.“He knows he’s in for one heck of a fight.”

As for an impending immigration bill, Yarmuth, who is in the House Gang of Seven, said he’s optimistic the bipartisan group will have a bill to introduce next week and that it can garner 100 or so Republican votes.

“We met right before we left last Friday, the seven of us, and everybody was full steam ahead, very much committed to the process and very optimist that ultimately the product that we produce will be something that can not only solve many of our immigration problems but also pass both houses,” Yarmuth said.“Ultimately, I think we can get 100 or so Republican votes in the house.”

Yarmuth pushed back against critics who have been saying the bill would be nothing more than amnesty for illegal immigrants.

“When our proposal is actually revealed, it’s going to be very very difficult if not impossible to characterize it as amnesty,” he said.“A lot of undocumenteds we don’t think will take the steps because it’s going to be so arduous.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/2014-se...

DITCH MITCH
Jacko4

Lubbock, TX

#108104 Jul 5, 2013
Oh no
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108105 Jul 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All three American car manufactures sells last month was best since 2007. OH NO !!!!!!!!!! It just can't be !!!!!!!!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100859949
I forgot to add that. That has to burn their hides. Of course, FORD didn't need the bailout and the other two paid back their share plus interest. Yet the repukes, including the turtleman McCONnell all wanted them to go bankrupt and put families out of a job and on the street.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108106 Jul 5, 2013
Come out, come out wherever you are....guess the circus went on to the next thread to troll or the sock club meeting. Queen Loon must still be looking for those posts. hahahaha

You socks have fun with the icons. I might check back later for a laugh.

DITCH MITCH 2014
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108107 Jul 5, 2013
Haha...jump on them lemming tools. You are f-ing hilarious. Juvenile losers.

DITCH MITCH

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#108108 Jul 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
It is a rare intelligence which questions without bias and preconceived notion!
Think outside the box...or continue to be a "box-head"!
"Physician, heal thyself."
...Jesus
Uncle Tab

United States

#108110 Jul 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Bear with me Uncle Tab, I thought I would pull a Queen Loon cut and paste. haha
Mo. gov. vetoes bill that nullified fed gun laws
Gov. Jay Nixon vetoed legislation Friday that would have made it a Missouri crime for federal agents to attempt to enforce federal gun laws in the state and could have landed journalists in jail for publishing the names of gun owners.
The Democratic governor said the bill passed by the Republican-led Legislature violated the supremacy clause of the U.S. Constitution, which generally gives preference to federal laws over conflicting state ones. He said it also infringed in the First Amendment rights of free speech and press.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52401502
When will stupid repukes figure out that FEDERAL laws trump STATE laws. duh Bunch of dumbasses.
DITCH MITCH
No worries! You copy and paste all you want! Yours are interesting and they are FACT!

Plus you don't do it ALL day EVERY day.

#108111 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Can YOU prove that?
Post a link...do you know how?
Ari, someday you will realize that 'posting a link'
isn't proving point.
You're (Al Samud II) argument sounds like 3g spinning, at best
and at worst, barking at the moon madness
just saying...
hope your rockets red glare gave proof...that your flag was still there.
Vlad the Impaler

San Jose, CA

#108112 Jul 5, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right Uncle. I have been here right with you since the debate of 2010 and this bunch is the most stupid faux box bunch of lemming tools of them all. Especially A Lunatic and her circus clowns. It is funny how they move in and out of their socks to fix their icons to make themselves feel better. I find it hilarious the effort they take to do that.
I am amused at the fury Hot C stirs in them. Too funny. What a bunch of losers.
Stay on them Uncle Tab.
Good news! Your Friday night treat is ready. I put a little extra peanut butter under my scrotum the way you like it. See if you can lick it all up!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108113 Jul 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>All three American car manufactures sells last month was best since 2007. OH NO !!!!!!!!!! It just can't be !!!!!!!!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100859949
Plus those home sales up 12%.

These are those failures of Obama's?

Guess since they loved Dumbya so much, I understand why these idiots call these things failures...... This is opposite if what Dumbya did.

#108114 Jul 5, 2013
CallingUout wrote:
<quoted text>
And Captain Kirk. Wrath of Khan.
Leitchfield? howdy neighbor

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#108117 Jul 5, 2013
Bushwhacker wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how lefty fools complain about the judging icons when they go against them.
Lefties know to bump up judges, too. See, watch this.

(we just don't cause it's stupid)

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#108118 Jul 5, 2013
*how
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

#108119 Jul 5, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Obama has them. He's trying to decide your fate.
Funny "
Reality

La Grange, KY

#108120 Jul 5, 2013
Copied from facebook:

A look at the truth.

Sharon Atkinson California has 10 million illegal immigrants and they are not all mexican ....other countries sneek in through here too I was talking to a guy from veitnam that came trough tijuana !There are actualy close to 30 million people here that came in unlawfully crime and unemployment have skyrocketed in our state many crimes go unreported because they are afraid to call the police
Reality

La Grange, KY

#108122 Jul 5, 2013
Most of the Egyptians who took to the street to defend their rights not to be under an Islamic rule have very limited education. Yet, they are able to see what Obama is.

Although, the ignorant liberals in America which have access to a higher degree of education haven't a clue about Obama.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108124 Jul 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Do you think it may be a ploy to appeal for a mistrial?
Why would they be so dumb?
Never mind...after seeing the star witness, I will not misunderestimate their failure...in the future!
ROTFLMAO!
I think she got stuck in the revolving door!(instructions were in cursive!)
LMAO!
What's up with Trayvons right hand having no contusions/ abrasions?

You're a master fighter, you know your hands get cut up when you knock somebody out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min dollarsbill 132,179
pullets and cocerels for sale, adult Buff Orpin... (Jun '13) 2 hr Deena 4
Pamela Hatfield, Michael Ramey, Brad Combs 2 hr Mother of the Year 1
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 3 hr Butter bean 23
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 5 hr crazy 227
teena Marie mills 5 hr infoman 9
Cody Carnes 6 hr Proof 7
praying it's all a lie Thu Just the truth 5
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Wed dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search