'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,785)

Showing posts 95,681 - 95,700 of144,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108033
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like someone cooked them up a fresh batch of dope in the basement lmao
Freudian slip?

Is that why you are so spaced out?
How will Latin America view Obama now?
The Giant Eye in the sky!

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108034
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like you used to think there were WMD's in Iraq. Right.
After Iraq disclosed in its CAFCD that, on at least 13 occasions, its Al Samud II missile had reached ranges beyond 150 km, the UN put a stop to Al Samud II flight-testing until they could further assess the system's capabilities. UNMOVIC convened a panel of missile experts in February 2003, which concluded that the Al Samud II violated UN statutes, and, therefore, the program should be frozen and the missiles destroyed. Beginning in March, UNMOVIC supervised the destruction of 72 missiles and the disablement of 3 launchers. The missile destruction program was incomplete when the inspectors left in mid-March, leaving Iraq with Al Samud II missiles that could be used against Coalition forces. Iraq launched approximately five Al Samud II missiles against Coalition forces during OIF before the system was recalled due to failures. Although there was a freeze ordered by UNMOVIC, according to a former senior official at Al Karamah, Iraq produced approximately 20 missiles during the first quarter of 2003. Another source claimed that, after UNMOVIC inspectors departed the country in March 2003, Iraq was able to assemble about 4 Al Samud II missiles from remaining parts that had been placed in mobile trucks to avoid air strikes. These missiles were not delivered to the Army.
In February 2003, U.N. inspectors evaluated two versions of the Al Samoud 2 missile using four separate computer models. Both versions were found to exceed the range limit of 150 kilometers set by the U.N. Security Council. The lighter version of the Al Samoud 2 was estimated to have a range of 193 kilometers, while the heavier version would be capable of a 162 km range. Accordingly, it was requested that all Al Samoud 2 missiles and warheads be delivered to the inspectors for destruction.
A cache of 12 Al Samoud missiles was found south of Bayji at LD7154 and LD7644 on 21 July 2003 at 1700 hrs.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/...
Why would anyone think there were WMD's in Iraq?
MSNBC didn't tell you? Dubbya said "we didn't find an wmd"?

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108035
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

It is a rare intelligence which questions without bias and preconceived notion!

Think outside the box...or continue to be a "box-head"!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108036
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This is about like two Repubs and two Democrats trying to prove which is right ,or ,wrong. If we are to have faith in either, don`t you believe the faith comes when you are told the truth and facts?
My faith in this administration has folded up and left due to the lying, scandals , lying so much it has to be said twice, takng the fifth, etc.
No President ever has lied as much as Bush, not even Raygun or Nixon.

Where are those WMD's Stupid?
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108037
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
After Iraq disclosed in its CAFCD that, on at least 13 occasions, its Al Samud II missile had reached ranges beyond 150 km, the UN put a stop to Al Samud II flight-testing until they could further assess the system's capabilities. UNMOVIC convened a panel of missile experts in February 2003, which concluded that the Al Samud II violated UN statutes, and, therefore, the program should be frozen and the missiles destroyed. Beginning in March, UNMOVIC supervised the destruction of 72 missiles and the disablement of 3 launchers. The missile destruction program was incomplete when the inspectors left in mid-March, leaving Iraq with Al Samud II missiles that could be used against Coalition forces. Iraq launched approximately five Al Samud II missiles against Coalition forces during OIF before the system was recalled due to failures. Although there was a freeze ordered by UNMOVIC, according to a former senior official at Al Karamah, Iraq produced approximately 20 missiles during the first quarter of 2003. Another source claimed that, after UNMOVIC inspectors departed the country in March 2003, Iraq was able to assemble about 4 Al Samud II missiles from remaining parts that had been placed in mobile trucks to avoid air strikes. These missiles were not delivered to the Army.
In February 2003, U.N. inspectors evaluated two versions of the Al Samoud 2 missile using four separate computer models. Both versions were found to exceed the range limit of 150 kilometers set by the U.N. Security Council. The lighter version of the Al Samoud 2 was estimated to have a range of 193 kilometers, while the heavier version would be capable of a 162 km range. Accordingly, it was requested that all Al Samoud 2 missiles and warheads be delivered to the inspectors for destruction.
A cache of 12 Al Samoud missiles was found south of Bayji at LD7154 and LD7644 on 21 July 2003 at 1700 hrs.
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/...
Why would anyone think there were WMD's in Iraq?
MSNBC didn't tell you? Dubbya said "we didn't find an wmd"?
W in 2010..."my biggest disappointment was that there were NO WMD'S IN IRAQ."

Sorry about your luck you dip tard.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108038
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on all reports, the poison gas was there. It was transported to other Countries. It also has been reported some was used on their own people. Try to keep up. You can read , can`t you?
W disagrees with you strongly you stupid azz wipe.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108039
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

2

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Like you used to think there were WMD's in Iraq. Right.
Oct. 2, 2002 - US House of Representatives
US Senate
Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq [a pdf](36 KB)

The US House of Representatives and the US Senate signed on Oct. 2, 2002 the "Joint Resolution to authorize the use of military action towards Iraq," which stated:
"Whereas in 1998 Congress concluded that Iraq's continuing weapons of mass destruction programs threatened vital United States interests and international peace and security, declared Iraq to be in 'material and unacceptable breach of its international obligations' and urged the President 'to take appropriate action, in accordance with the Constitution and relevant laws of the United States, to bring Iraq into compliance with its international obligations'(Public Law 105-235);
Whereas Iraq both poses a continuing threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region and remains in material and unacceptable breach of its international obligations by, among other things, continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability, actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability, and supporting and harboring terrorist organizations."

http://usiraq.procon.org/view.answers.php...

Iraq Resolution

Not to be confused with Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists or Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 1991.

==========
President George Bush, surrounded by leaders of the House and Senate, announces the Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq, October 2, 2002.
The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1] Pub.L. 107–243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as

>>->->> Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq. <<-<-<<
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

BUT you will NOT read it, as you DO NOT understand the BIG words AND context of it!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108040
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Oct. 2, 2002 - US House of Representatives
US Senate
Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq [a pdf](36 KB)
The US House of Representatives and the US Senate signed on Oct. 2, 2002 the "Joint Resolution to authorize the use of military action towards Iraq," which stated:
"Whereas in 1998 Congress concluded that Iraq's continuing weapons of mass destruction programs threatened vital United States interests and international peace and security, declared Iraq to be in 'material and unacceptable breach of its international obligations' and urged the President 'to take appropriate action, in accordance with the Constitution and relevant laws of the United States, to bring Iraq into compliance with its international obligations'(Public Law 105-235);
Whereas Iraq both poses a continuing threat to the national security of the United States and international peace and security in the Persian Gulf region and remains in material and unacceptable breach of its international obligations by, among other things, continuing to possess and develop a significant chemical and biological weapons capability, actively seeking a nuclear weapons capability, and supporting and harboring terrorist organizations."
http://usiraq.procon.org/view.answers.php...
Iraq Resolution
Not to be confused with Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists or Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 1991.
==========
President George Bush, surrounded by leaders of the House and Senate, announces the Joint Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq, October 2, 2002.
The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1] Pub.L. 107–243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as
>>->->> Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq. <<-<-<<
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
BUT you will NOT read it, as you DO NOT understand the BIG words AND context of it!
You foolish pos W cooked up the Intelligence so he could go get the Oil for the Corporations.

Cheney said the Iraqi Oil will pay for the Iraq rebuild.

We are still waiting you numb nuts.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108042
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You foolish pos W cooked up the Intelligence so he could go get the Oil for the Corporations.
Cheney said the Iraqi Oil will pay for the Iraq rebuild.
We are still waiting you numb nuts.
Can YOU prove that?

Post a link...do you know how?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108043
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Bumper Sticker Of The Day…

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/0...

Please read ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108044
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Prosecution getting ready to 'rest'...
To rest means STOP ...

for ye of lil intelligence
wondering

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108045
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

American Lady wrote:
Prosecution getting ready to 'rest'...
To rest means STOP ...
for ye of lil intelligence
Do you ever spend anytime OFF the Internet?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108046
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever spend anytime OFF the Internet?
Do you
OR ANY
of the disengaged libTARDS

EVER TIRE of being MEAN to your fellow human beings?
Uncle Tab

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108047
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
No need?
You just "know"?
Like people used to "know" the earth was flat right?
Prove he's alive...... But you can't we've been they this before and you never catch on.

Why not??
Irony

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108048
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you
OR ANY
of the disengaged libTARDS
EVER TIRE of being MEAN to your fellow human beings?
Anyone else spot the irony in the above statement?
Uncle Tab

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108049
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I have some news for you republicans, because you won't see this on FalseNews..... The economy is forecast to be better than originally thought this quarter.... Numbers will be out soon. Get your spin ready..... You know.... The end is near..... er. :-D

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108050
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove he's alive...... But you can't we've been they this before and you never catch on.
Why not??
Because there is no corpse!

You cannot prove the Obama claim...it remains a claim.

After seeing these last few years of deception and corruption you are still will believe anything they tell you, fool you once, shame on you, fool you again and again and again, you must be a Dimocrat.

Now that's just Hillary-@$$!
Uncle Tab

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108051
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Irony wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone else spot the irony in the above statement?
She's not bright enough to pick up on it!:-D
We do that to her all the time!
To make people think she has a life, she told people she was out with family in a houseboat. Everyone knows its been raining for days.... But she just HAD to lie!
Sad old lonely lady who trolls the net.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108053
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

JOA 'denied'...
WHAT a 'dog and pony' SHOW!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108055
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

George Zimmerman's Mother is first defense witness!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 95,681 - 95,700 of144,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
shelia brown (May '12) 3 min The other women 18
blackberry's 13 min Country Gal 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min Mike Duquette 127,923
KC Basketball Coach 53 min Weird 51
Richard and Sarah hicks 1 hr Get your fact strait 12
weed eating 1 hr Rumors 20
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,545
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder 6 hr Cantfixstupid 374
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••