'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#108071 Jul 5, 2013
Say that in English wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person online 24/7.
Nah, I have a life!
It's your Dimocrats friends who pound their chest and claim fake a$$ victories while I'm working!
I have a "vested interest in IT" so I am at my PC a lot...just not on Topix.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index....
drink The hive

Anonymous Proxy

#108072 Jul 5, 2013
Lol

United States

#108073 Jul 5, 2013
looking for a job in obo wrote:
why are people still posting on this shit?
These ongoing threads are for lonely people who can't get over the election to have a place to post links that nobody will ever read.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108074 Jul 5, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
These ongoing threads are for lonely people who can't get over the election to have a place to post links that nobody will ever read.
Why did you show up?
To HELP the lonely ... I guess

)8~D>
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108075 Jul 5, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
I have some news for you republicans, because you won't see this on FalseNews..... The economy is forecast to be better than originally thought this quarter.... Numbers will be out soon. Get your spin ready..... You know.... The end is near..... er.:-D
Take another look at unemployment.Still the same.
Take a look at the small number of jobs created.And that number is probably false.
Then go back and see how many of the created jobs are for part time.Many companies are cutting back to part time.Then have two -to-do the 8 hours..
Immigration amnesty also will have a wage effect on the move to hire the newly created illegal to legally.
And you should cheer?
More false information you just hope to believe, and can not see what is behind the closed doors.
Facts Please

United States

#108076 Jul 5, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Take another look at unemployment.Still the same.
Take a look at the small number of jobs created.And that number is probably false.
Then go back and see how many of the created jobs are for part time.Many companies are cutting back to part time.Then have two -to-do the 8 hours..
Immigration amnesty also will have a wage effect on the move to hire the newly created illegal to legally.
And you should cheer?
More false information you just hope to believe, and can not see what is behind the closed doors.
Where are those statistics?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108077 Jul 5, 2013
The End of Obama's Brotherhood Crush
Jonathan S. Tobin - Commentary Magazine, July 3rd, 2013

There is bad news, good news and better news coming out of Egypt today. First let’s discuss the good news.

The end of the Muslim Brotherhood government in Egypt is a blow to the cause of radical Islam. The rise of the Brotherhood and the now deposed President Mohamed Morsi was a disaster for Egypt as well as for the West. Had Morsi and his party been left in place to continue their drive to impose their Islamist vision on the world’s most populous Arab country it might have been impossible to depose them, thus locking Egypt into the same nightmare scenario of theocratic tyranny that we have seen unfold in Iran in the last generation.

The even better news is that the Egyptian Army didn’t listen to the Obama administration when it asked them not to launch what is, for all intents and purposes, a military coup that toppled a democratically elected government.

http://unitycoalitionforisrael.org/news/...

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/T8PLURH0Q78LOJA...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108078 Jul 5, 2013
RUMBLINGS OF 'LYNCHINGS' OVER TRAYVON VERDICT
'Threats that some supporters are making are absolutely chilling'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch...

DHS CONDUCTS 'TOP SECRET' DRILL
TSA, undercover agents to patrol transport hubs

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/dhs-conducts-top-s...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#108079 Jul 5, 2013
Facts Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are those statistics?
TV and Radio news .Look it up.
Jay

Paris, TN

#108080 Jul 5, 2013
How was your vacation this summer?

Jet-Setting President Costing Taxpayers Millions

According to the NTUF “Up in the Air” study of Presidential travel:

President Obama was the second-most traveled President of all time for a single term, spending 95 days on 25 trips.
In 2009, President Obama traveled more in his first year than any other President. Obama spent 41 days traveling to 21 different countries.

The most updated figure on the cost per hour of operating Air Force One is $179,750, but this is just a tiny fraction of a President’s foreign travel plan, which includes back-up aircraft, aerial tankers, motor transport, security and diplomatic personnel, accommodations, and advance teams.

In 2013, the President has made 4 international trips already, to the Middle East, Mexico, the United Kingdom, and Africa — with at least 2 more trips planned to Moscow and Southeast Asia.

President Obama has spent less time at his destinations than any President since Johnson, at an average of 3.8 days.

Presidential entourages have grown quite large in the modern era! President Obama was accompanied by more than 500 staff (including security) during his 2009 trip to London. At least 200 security agents alone will be involved in the President’s current Africa trip.

The First Lady has also been actively traveling, making trips to Ireland, Africa, Western Europe, and Copenhagen. When flying solo Michelle Obama would likely use a C-40B or C with a cost per flight hour of $19,755-$26,936, or a larger C-32 passenger jet, which has a cost per flight hour of $42,936.
The President’s most recent trip, to Africa, cost taxpayers $6,654,345 in Air Force One bills alone, according to reports. Some estimates indicate that the overall taxpayer cost of the trip could be as high as $100 million.

personalliberty.com
You Lie

United States

#108081 Jul 5, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. But, as always, you fail at facts.
drink The hive

United States

#108082 Jul 5, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Listening to Fox News and drug addicts and alcoholic zoo keepers like Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck repeat something over and over doesn't make it true.
drink The hive

United States

#108083 Jul 5, 2013
Funny how these psychotic neocons would rather bump up judging icons than present actual facts.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#108084 Jul 5, 2013
CBO: S.744 Increases Unemployment, Decreases Wages, and Fails to Prevent Future Illegal Immigration

Temporary imbalances in the skills and occupations demanded and supplied in the labor market, as well as other factors, would cause the unemployment rate to be slightly higher for several years than projected under current law.

-- Congressional Budget Office, "The Economic Impact of S.744", page 4

The CBO estimate also found that S.744 would decrease wages for American workers.

As the labor supply initially increased under the legislation, less capital would be available for each worker to produce output, and thus workers' output, on average, would be lower for a time. That decline would reduce average wages relative to those under current law.

-- Congressional Budget Office, "The Economic Impact of S.744", page 5

Finally, the CBO report indicates that S.744 will have little effect on decreasing illegal immigration. The Gang of Eight insists that their bill will end illegal immigration, but the bill actually weakens current law. The Senate rejected two amendments on Tuesday that would have required the federal government to enforce existing laws before illegal aliens could receive amnesty.

Future Unauthorized Residents. The enforcement and employment verification requirements in the legislation would probably reduce the size of the U.S. population by restricting the future flow of unauthorized residents. Unauthorized residents would find it harder both to enter the country and to find employment while unauthorized. However, other aspects of the bill would probably increase the number of unauthorized residents—in particular, people overstaying their visas issued under the new programs for temporary workers.

https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/june-...
Truth

United States

#108085 Jul 5, 2013
drink The hive wrote:
Funny how these psychotic neocons would rather bump up judging icons than present actual facts.
In their twisted minds it makes them think they won the debate.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108088 Jul 5, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumb@$$, I made the claim "WMD were found in Iraq" and I supported my claim:
"After Iraq disclosed in its CAFCD that, on at least 13 occasions, its Al Samud II missile had reached ranges beyond 150 km, the UN put a stop to Al Samud II flight-testing until they could further assess the system's capabilities. UNMOVIC convened a panel of missile experts in February 2003, which concluded that the Al Samud II violated UN statutes, and, therefore, the program should be frozen and the missiles destroyed. Beginning in March, UNMOVIC supervised the destruction of 72 missiles and the disablement of 3 launchers. The missile destruction program was incomplete when the inspectors left in mid-March, leaving Iraq with Al Samud II missiles that could be used against Coalition forces. Iraq launched approximately five Al Samud II missiles against Coalition forces during OIF before the system was recalled due to failures. Although there was a freeze ordered by UNMOVIC, according to a former senior official at Al Karamah, Iraq produced approximately 20 missiles during the first quarter of 2003. Another source claimed that, after UNMOVIC inspectors departed the country in March 2003, Iraq was able to assemble about 4 Al Samud II missiles from remaining parts that had been placed in mobile trucks to avoid air strikes. These missiles were not delivered to the Army.
In February 2003, U.N. inspectors evaluated two versions of the Al Samoud 2 missile using four separate computer models. Both versions were found to exceed the range limit of 150 kilometers set by the U.N. Security Council. The lighter version of the Al Samoud 2 was estimated to have a range of 193 kilometers, while the heavier version would be capable of a 162 km range. Accordingly, it was requested that all Al Samoud 2 missiles and warheads be delivered to the inspectors for destruction.
A cache of 12 Al Samoud II missiles was found south of Bayji at LD7154 and LD7644 on 21 July 2003 at 1700 hrs."
http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/iraq/...
Now DUMBA$$ you provide evidence to prove OBL is dead.(that's how this works!
Or stick your head back up your @$$ and STFU!
Dumbya said he was wrong.... No WMDs..... You lose dumbass.

And I'm not scared if bin Laden..... I know he's dead. You may not of heard..... Your news sources don't tell you the truth.

You need to pull your head out if Oreily's and Becks ass....... You keep on with your low/no education republican bullshit and fear, we're laughing at you as you live in fear of someone who's laying in the bottom of the ocean and is now fish food.

But you have lots of evidence to prove he's alive, right?? No, you don't. Wanna know how I KNOW he's dead, cause no ones heard a word from him since his cranium ate a bullet.

I have to admit it, you are probably the stupidest person posting here. You took the SupwrStupid crown from the cut and paste whore American Crackhead.

It's fun smacking your dumbass around. I should feel back for doing this to someone who comes to a battle of wits unarmed, but it's just fun LMAO

falseNews make you STUPID!
Bushwhacker

Seattle, WA

#108089 Jul 5, 2013
drink The hive wrote:
Funny how lefty fools complain about the judging icons when they go against them.
Jay

Paris, TN

#108090 Jul 5, 2013
I've served on jury duty twice. The decision the jury makes is based on evidence only and proof in many cases. If we let a small group of people determine what the outcome should be or ELSE! There goes our judicial system. We will then base our decision on whether or not someone might destroy a city, start riots or burn everything is sight.

They let OJ go free for the same reason. Too many saw him as a hero. He wasn't a hero, just good at sports. The only heroes should be our military, or those who forsake their own lives to save or protect someone else. OJ is now in jail and deservedly so.......we need to let the jury decide Zimmerman, that's what we do in this country.

Rumblings of 'lynching over Trayvon verdict
CNN VIDEO
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rumblings-of-lynch...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108091 Jul 5, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
In their twisted minds it makes them think they won the debate.
They've done that for years here. I come around at election time, get em riled up and then leave. This bunch of stupid uneducated republicans are so fun to kick around, I stayed longer.

They beat those icons up to make themselves feel better, that's all they can do..... Besides the endless empty brained copy and paste.

Shallow uninformed minds = endless copy and pastes.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108092 Jul 5, 2013
Where are post #'s 086, 087 ...???
huummm ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 21 min jason 11
who will you vote for as jailer 39 min Baker fan 62
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 2 hr Quantummist 1
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 4 hr Twilight Ebola 10
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 6 hr Well well 9
Mayor candidate Gary Williams Trash Talking oth... 6 hr remember the teller 41
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 7 hr fixthis 6
who got arrested at bville walmart? 10 hr gator 6
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 13 hr love to know 6
Barbourville Dating