'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107912 Jul 4, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Anti Obama sentiment is high even among Latin American countries now, and yet Democrats still want to deny wrong doing?
Take a deep breath, and actually set aside your own bias a moment...why do you think they are angry?
Because idiots like you are allowed to breath would be my guess.

Now go play pretend you nit wit.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#107913 Jul 4, 2013
Hello , ARI , do so agree.
Because this administration has been a failure in everything attempted. Foreign policy, economic policy, health care policy, military policy, name one not failure!
Uncle Tab

United States

#107914 Jul 4, 2013
Anti Obama sentiment is high even among Latin American countries now, and yet Democrats still want to deny wrong doing?
Take a deep breath, and actually set aside your own bias a moment...why do you think they are angry?
LMAO

More Oreily BS.

Try to keep up. You republicans are so easily fooled. If that were true..... Why are republicans doing everything they can to keep legal immigrants from voting??

It's hilarious how dumb you people are.

That Koolaid is awful sweet huh?

Ok ari....... You can go back to using my name with your homosexual thoughts, I'm leaving for the day so your bitch ass can talk shit while I'm gone..... It is the republican way.

Have a great 4th everyone. And thanks to the folks who have really served our country and don't just type that shit on a blog (ari) to make themselves appear important.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#107915 Jul 4, 2013
There are always some that just don`t get the message thru their mental block. Or their urges to reply with some foolish thing. Two just did.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107916 Jul 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Because this administration has been a failure in everything attempted. Foreign policy, economic policy, health care policy, military policy, name one not failure!
Killed bin Laden that Bush protected you ignorant SOB.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#107917 Jul 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you're right and doing a great job when you have others using your name.
I'm great.
And it's also hilarious how in the closet republicans come out of the closet when they steal other people's names.
Poor dumb republicans.
Guess that Professor Union thing hit home finally.
LMAO
lol, good god, i knew chitown was bad, but....
it's raining on my sparklers

Since: Dec 11

#107918 Jul 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
BULLSEYE!

They think they have license to do as they please, Obama is more like power drunk 3rd world dictator than an American President. It reaffirms my own belief that anytime Republicans oppose his agenda, they are acting in the best interest of America!
The party of no... is the party of No-Bama-tics, No-Bama-Care, and No-Bama-espionage!

#107919 Jul 4, 2013
pms?

#107920 Jul 4, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
More Oreily BS.
Try to keep up. You republicans are so easily fooled. If that were true..... Why are republicans doing everything they can to keep legal immigrants from voting??
It's hilarious how dumb you people are.
That Koolaid is awful sweet huh?
Ok ari....... You can go back to using my name with your homosexual thoughts, I'm leaving for the day so your bitch ass can talk shit while I'm gone..... It is the republican way.
Have a great 4th everyone. And thanks to the folks who have really served our country and don't just type that shit on a blog (ari) to make themselves appear important.
have a good day, Unc.

#107921 Jul 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Killed bin Laden that Bush protected you ignorant SOB.
Navy Seals "allegedly" killed Osama Bin Laden dumbass. What branch of the U.S. Military has Barack Hussein Obama ever been a member of?
Commander in Chief comes with the title of POTUS, or didn't you pay attention in school?
George W. Bush set that order in motion after 9/11/2001.
Now go chase your tail.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107922 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
BULLSEYE!
They think they have license to do as they please, Obama is more like power drunk 3rd world dictator than an American President. It reaffirms my own belief that anytime Republicans oppose his agenda, they are acting in the best interest of America!
The party of no... is the party of No-Bama-tics, No-Bama-Care, and No-Bama-espionage!
The Republitard Party is the Party of No WMD's, No bin Laden, No Economy, No Truth, No Vision, No Success you little twerp.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107923 Jul 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
There are always some that just don`t get the message thru their mental block. Or their urges to reply with some foolish thing. Two just did.
You are a mental block you senile foul pos.
Romney was in France

United States

#107924 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Navy Seals "allegedly" killed Osama Bin Laden dumbass. What branch of the U.S. Military has Barack Hussein Obama ever been a member of?
Commander in Chief comes with the title of POTUS, or didn't you pay attention in school?
Now go chase your tail.
Military service is important to the GOP? Since when? Did that happen sometime after you ran Mitt Romney? The war coward who refused to serve his country and went to France while our troops were dying in Vietnam?
Uncle Tab

United States

#107925 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
Now go chase your tail.
Seal Team 6 must be members of GE professor unions?

You can't prove he isn't dead but still preach the stupid republican line.

The leader of the Muslim extremist isn't dead but no ones heard a peep of of him..... Except the fishy's!

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#107926 Jul 4, 2013
Correction.... bin Laden is in a professor union.... You can't find either one.

LMMFAO!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#107927 Jul 4, 2013
whitehair wrote:
This is just tooooo easy.

Explain home sales, unemployment not losing 750k jobs a month, just bounce those two things around in your head and spin those into a negative the best you can whitey.

Talk about blind and misled...... That's what elected republicans thrive on..... The republican voters stupidity.

It's just a fact

#107928 Jul 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Republitard Party is the Party of No WMD's, No bin Laden, No Economy, No Truth, No Vision, No Success you little twerp.
#1.No WMD's, yes they did have them!

#2.No bin Laden, Yes (if he is dead) Bush gave that order!

#3. No Economy, unemployment was very low, job creation was up...until Pelosi and Democrats gained a majority!

#4.You lied about all of these above facts!

#5. You are "blinded" by your racist hatred of the white POTUS!

#6 No success, Republicans took the House back and made gains on the Senate!

How did 2010 work out for Dimocrats?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107929 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
BULLSEYE!
As always you Repubs are the most hypocritical bastards on the planet.
Presidential Executive Orders Signed:
Reagan: 381
Bush: 291
Obama: 138
So tell us Repubs, which of these Presidents were more of a Dictator going by the number of EOs?
Uncle Tab

United States

#107930 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
#3. No Economy, unemployment was very low, job creation was up...until Pelosi and Democrats gained a majority!
Republican Logic..... There were WMD's, we just didn't find them..... Bin Laden isn't dead.... We just can't find him.

See why elected republicans live these uneducated idiots?

ROTFLMAO!!

It just can't get any easier!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107931 Jul 4, 2013
<quoted text>
You better get an email out to Bush and tell him about Iraq having those WMDs.
Bush: "we thought he had WMDs, turns out he didn't"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Court Judge 6 min Look Again 54
Posts being removed about Jailer 1 hr Please stay on track 4
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr FB Friends 40
who got arrested at bville walmart? 1 hr Walmart shopper 3
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr Go Mike go 7
Kathy Gray 2 hr Friend n 2
We need Mike Warren 2 hr LOL 20
HeShe backing warren for judge 3 hr voter 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match