'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#107833 Jul 3, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't. That was my source of my confusion. Believe me, I've tried. You can't pretend something into nonexistence. You can deflect it, but it always circles back around. You insinuated that refusing it somehow kept it from being so. I'm willing to admit that I haven't studied it enough to determine what kind of filters may exist, if any, but I feel fairly confident that one person doesn't have the ability to do it.
(Your Mike Myers/Chopra/Tofy thing, sorry I have no idea what that meant...more evidence for your theory, I guess.)
The one that doesn't believe a thing doesn't need evidence, The one that believes does.

#107834 Jul 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
A perfect Segway into my favorite C.S. Lewis quote!
"A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word,'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
Where does religion come from? We all yearn to believe in love, undeniable, unqualified love...for each other for our own existence, and for a creator who loves us without condition or pretext.
Peace out my brothers and sisters.
Wow, the rain has stopped and a giant rainbow is over the top of my mountain! Do you believe in Karma?
I don't believe in Karma, but I do like C S Lewis
(Screwtape Letters)
Religion came from a combination of early man trying to make sense of natural phenomena, thunder, lightning, earthquakes, eclipses, etc...and the telling and re-telling of stories about shapes in the night sky.

#107835 Jul 3, 2013
And intellectual "thinky thoughts" defeat 3rd grader mentality...if only momentarily!
if it's momentary, it isn't defeat, is it?

#107836 Jul 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Ari wrote:
"Humanity longs for belonging, love and understanding, religions are like GPS units that lead us along that journey we call life."
You hit the nail on the head my friend. That in it's
context is collective consicousness.
Awareness that humanity desires the same thing!
If Humanity longs for belonging,love, understanding, collectively, what's the point? Why not just HAVE those things, collectively,(hell, everybody is in agreement) and quit longing?

Since: Dec 11

#107838 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
if it's momentary, it isn't defeat, is it?
momentarily...unless you say "I quit", are you a "quitter"?
I doubt that.
Anonymous

Madisonville, KY

#107839 Jul 3, 2013
Yep

#107840 Jul 3, 2013
Eric Snowden has played the Obama administration easily thus far, the forced landing of the President of Bolivia has set in motion a chain of events meant to erode support from foreign governments already outraged by the revelation of U.S. intrusion/spying on "secure" communications.
Julian Assange has learned from his own experience.
Edward Snowden likely used the Bolivian as a decoy...think he is still in Moscow?

I'm batting 300 so far, If I'm right on this...next up will be more revelations of Obama's abuse of power and Wiki Leaks will open a whole new can of worms!
Like a cannon ball off a high dive board,
Obama's popularity is on a steep decline!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107841 Jul 3, 2013
Eric Snowden has played the Obama administration easily thus far, the forced landing of the President of Bolivia has set in motion a chain of events meant to erode support from foreign governments already outraged by the revelation of U.S. intrusion/spying on "secure" communications.
Edward Snowden likely used the Bolivian as a decoy...think he is still in Moscow?
I'm batting 300 so far, If I'm right on this...next up will be more revelations of Obama's abuse of power and Wiki Leaks will open a whole new can of worms!
Pray !!!!!!!!!! Hope and Pray all things go bad for Obama and America. That's all you Repubs do is hope for the worst. What a depressed life you must have. Doom and Gloom. It only leads to the a bitter ending like the Anti-America Woman had.

#107843 Jul 3, 2013
I made three consecutive predictions on this subject (that I started) and all three were correct. My fourth is sailing skyward now! Snowden has left Moscow!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107845 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I made three consecutive predictions on this subject (that I started) and all three were correct. My fourth is sailing skyward now! Snowden has left Moscow!
Don't worry. Obama always gets his man. He will be captured or droned soon.

#107846 Jul 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Pray !!!!!!!!!! Hope and Pray all things go bad for Obama and America. That's all you Repubs do is hope for the worst. What a depressed life you must have. Doom and Gloom. It only leads to the a bitter ending like the Anti-America Woman had.
You fail to consider:
A. Obama is working "against" Americas best interest.
B. If he fails, Americans win!

How will it be good for America to add 11 to 15 million (or more) new faces to the welfare rolls? Where will the money come from?
You may be surprised to discover how quickly they become "conservative" voters because of religious beliefs.
They do not condone Homo-love, they do not condone infanticide, they are no longer easily mislead about these ideas promoted by Democrats!
One Republican with Latino ties will erase decades of democrats ties with Latino voters.

#107847 Jul 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry. Obama always gets his man. He will be captured or droned soon.
Do you think it would be a "good" thing to use a drone on Snowden?
Are you a total lunatic?
never mind...I know you are.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107848 Jul 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry. Obama always gets his man. He will be captured or droned soon.
And again we will just have to take the word of an administration that has lied and cheated and stole and deceived and covered up many things...but Obama tells us..."just trust us". Guess we will have to endure this bunch of crooks until they are gone for good or in prison for their dirty deeds against the American people.

Prosecute the Hilary Obama family/cartel
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#107849 Jul 3, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
And any innocent people and children that may be in the area? Yeah, brag some more idiot. Have you seen any proof that Obama has ever gotten his man? Oh, so you are just taking his word for it? lol

How about the Benghazi men (terrorists)? Did Obama get his man? Did Hilary get her man? No. But those terrorists got 4 American men and the cover up drags on until after the midterms. Just like Obama's decision to wait til after the midterms to unleash his Obamacare regulations on big corporations. Wonder why that timing is so important to the Obama? Maybe one of the morons should have read the bill to see what was in it before they voted the train wreck into law, ya think? Obama knows that businesses will lay employees off, they will have to cut their workforce and they will cut employees hours. We wouldn't want the citizens to see all that happen before the midterm elections, now would we? When Obamacare affects them negatively they just might wake up and vote for the opposing party, huh?

Are you always so stupid or are you just looking for some much needed attention? Either way...you've been schooled AGAIN! You're welcome, moron.
Jay

Paris, TN

#107850 Jul 3, 2013
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 5:05 PM
Subject: From C Span

Everyone,
How do we as a nation allow this to happen? I would think that there certainly has to be something we can do and do not believe we have to wait until the vote later this year. I am afraid of what will be shoved down our throats by then. No party should be able to kidnap Congress.

You have got to watch this

STRAIGHT FROM C-SPAN

YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS! 1-1/2 minutes long and straight from C-Span - how a vote was passed. This is how the House will pass healthcare. Just watch this. This is our Democratic-Controlled House at work. It's their way all the way.
(the video is very short and very maddening). If anyone wonders about our current Congress and especially the House of Representatives this youtube will open their eyes. Watch this, then cry. We are losing our nation and everything it stands for.

Take a look:
&no feather=True

The entire Nation needs to see this one. This is just blatant corruption and criminal action at its best.

#107853 Jul 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
Everyone,
How do we as a nation allow this to happen? I would think that there certainly has to be something we can do and do not believe we have to wait until the vote later this year. I am afraid of what will be shoved down our throats by then. No party should be able to kidnap Congress.
STRAIGHT FROM C-SPAN
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE THIS! 1-1/2 minutes long and straight from C-Span - how a vote was passed. This is how the House will pass healthcare. Just watch this. This is our Democratic-Controlled House at work. It's their way all the way.
(the video is very short and very maddening). If anyone wonders about our current Congress and especially the House of Representatives this youtube will open their eyes. Watch this, then cry. We are losing our nation and everything it stands for.
Take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ywgUCdefSW8XX&nofeather=T rue
The entire Nation needs to see this one. This is just blatant corruption and criminal action at its best.
My Michelle Obama moment:
Never before have I been ashamed to be a United States Marine!
John Murtha is a shit eating low life son of a BITCH!
To sell out the country he is sworn to defend until his last heart beat, until his last breath. He ought be castrated with the rusty lid from a can of Chinese bean sprouts!
Reality

La Grange, KY

#107854 Jul 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
Everyone,
STRAIGHT FROM C-SPAN
Take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ywgUCdefSW8XX&nofeather=T rue
Disgusting, isn't it?
They will meet their creator one day and I like to see them trying to explain to GOD how they supported Muslim terrorist who pray to Allah---the false prophet of Babylon.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#107855 Jul 3, 2013
15 photos from the Tahrir Square protests:

http://directorblue.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/1...
left coast

Louisville, KY

#107856 Jul 3, 2013
Ridiculous, Mr. A. son of A. I always wonder WHERE were you people when the sociopath Cheney, and his clueless sidekick W, were doing the very things you are accusing of doing? Cheney & Clueless were lying(about WMDs), so they could start the first of two wretched wars; deceiving Congress and the American people - sending thousands of young Americans to their DEATH - so they could position themselves better in the Middle East...for oil. And I guess you trusted them, because you never made a peep. Now you guys make up crazy stories because the black guy is in charge.

I guess the people in the Superdome during Katrina felt a lot trust when Bush flew over and peered down at them, and then went home. When you talk about Obama you make him sound as believable a villain as Snidley Whiplash, the cartoon bad guy. His dastardly deeds, Nee-YA HA HA! Hilarious!

Cheney, Bush and Carl Rove are the ones who should be in jail and we all know why. Bush borrowed how many billions? From China! To pay for all the killing for the war. So, some how it didn't show officially how much we were actually spending. We are still reeling from the horrible 8 years of his dreadful administration - he took the most time off of any president and went out on his ranch and cut brush; I'm guessing so he wouldn't have to go back to the White House and be the Decider.

And the spying has been going on for decades, obviously. Remember Nixon? There was Watergate, of course, but if you are old enough or were paying attention to history, you would know he kept a long list of celebrities, musicians, ordinary citizens, journalists, etc., anyone who he felt had left-leaning views! He was extremely paranoid and wanted information about those he deemed enemies, and he did it all secretly, with J. Edgar Hoover's help. If the technology had been there they would be doing exactly what is being done today, and more. Why are you so up in arms when they are trying to identify terrorists or their groups? At least it's not a personal vendetta. And don't whine about the spying as if it was a brand new thing.
left coast

Louisville, KY

#107857 Jul 3, 2013
*accusing Obama of doing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min yeah man 4,642
opening in November 22 min hunter 1
new hunting and fishing store 25 min hunter 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr spaceship 131,013
Tax tax and more tax 2 hr Jack 3
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 2 hr really 13
what 3 hr who 1
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs